+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 868 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: This dumbass $#@! I just saw on facebook

asshat Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier's Avatar
    Adrift in a sea of decadent luxury and meaningless sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleWriter View Post
    I fainted, too!
    I thought you might. You were looking kinda pale....

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gsoda3 View Post
    i'm stunned and i'm shocked- the guy's name is buddy.
    Buddy Jackson? From the road crew?

I would like to represent the little boy with the doll and his father. I'd also like to represent the doctor who buried his son. If you know them, please have them friend me on Facebook.

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it.
    For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Canton PD and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... gangs and thieves are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women) to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police Department where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it....waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby.

"Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-1-1 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON 'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

Oh yea, about the EGGS:
    "IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSHIELD, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK YOUR CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPERS AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY, AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.
    THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVORY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic being used. Please be safe.

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND BE AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME THE VICTIM.

WARNING # 3:
    Some knew about the red light on cars, but not Dialing 112.
    It was about 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon, and Lauren was driving to visit a friend. An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights on. Lauren's parents have always told her to never pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road,but rather to wait until they get to a gas station, etc.

Lauren had actually listened to her parents advice, and promptly called,112 on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not pull over right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an unmarked police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her. The dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars where she was and there weren't, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back up already on the way.

Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her. One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind. They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
    I never knew about the 112 Cell Phone feature. I tried it on my AT&T phone & it said, "Dialing Emergency Number."
    Especially for a woman alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car. Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going on to a safe place.

*Speaking to a service representative at Bell Mobility confirmed that 112 was a direct link to State trooper info. So, now it's your turn to let your friends know about "Dialing, 112"

You may want to send this to every Man, Woman & Youngster you know; it may well save a life.

This applies to ALL 50 states
    PLEASE PASS ALONG TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IT CAN SAVE A LIFE....

asshat JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickTop View Post
    *Speaking to a service representative at Bell Mobility confirmed that 112 was a direct link to State trooper info. So, now it's your turn to let your friends know about "Dialing, 112"

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    When all those fires were happening in the Austin area, there was some spam, chain letter type thing going around about the firefighters and $#@!. I'm sure someone can elaborate a little more because I forgot exactly what it said but it was a hoax and I think had a phone number in there.

See stupid $#@! on there all the time. And I'm sure it will get even worse around election time. I wasn't on FB for the 08 elections.

asshat threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? threesheets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentBastard View Post
    I've seen that one before, but it ended with:

The boy's father, seeing his folly was moved to tears where he stood in the hallway. Through his tears he asked the nurse, "where is this doctor from so that I may track him down and offer my sincerest apology for the way I have treated him today?" A through her own tears the nurse replied...

He's from West Philadelphia, born and raised.
    On the playground where he spent most of his days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in his neighbourhood
    He got in one little fight and his mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

He whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything he could say that this cab was rare
    But he thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

He pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And he yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at his kingdom he was finally there
    To sit on his throne as the prince of Bel-air
    Where is the love for this post?

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    I said this on another thread....

Facebook has been overrun with the same morons that used to send countless chain emails every day when they got their first Hotmail or Excite email account.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar

Her name is Katie Kirkpatrick, 21 yrs old. Next to her is her fiancé, Nick, 23. (Pic1)

This picture was taken prior to their wedding January 11th, 2005.
    Katie has terminal cancer and spends hours in chemotherapy.
    Here Nick awaits while she finishes one of the sessions...(Pic2)

Even in pain and dealing with her organs shutting down, with the help of morphine,
    Katie took care of every single part of the wedding planning.
    Her dress had to be adjusted several times due to Katie 's constant weight loss. (Pic3)

An expected guest was her oxygen tank. Katie had to use it during the ceremony and reception.
    The other couple in this picture is Nick's parents, very emotional with the wedding and to see their
    son marrying the girl he fell in love when he was an adolescent. (Pic4)

Katie , in a wheel chair listening to her husband and friends singing to her. (Pic5)

In the middle of the party, Katie had to rest for a bit and catch her breath.
    The pain does not allow her to stand for long period of time. (Pic6)

Katie died 5 days after her wedding. To see a fragile woman dress as bride with a beautiful smile
    makes you think... happiness is always there within reach, no matter how long it lasts.....
    lets enjoy life and don't live a complicated life. Life is too short.
    Work as if it was your first day.
    Forgive as soon as possible.
    Love without boundaries...
    Laugh without control
    and never stop smiling.
    Please pray for those suffering from cancer.
    We all have close to our heart.
    Keep this going.

Prayers are always answered.

Life is too short to argue and desperate.

asshat Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by housious View Post
    I'd $#@! Katie's brains out
    Hell yeah. No way there's an ounce of fat on that cachectic ass.

A few days after 9/11 when everyone was getting bombarded with happy "USA" emails that were mostly all made up, my Director of Sales sent out a COMPANY WIDE email. Her email said that at 10 PM that night everyone should go outside with a candle and the US state department was ordering satellites to take an aerial photo from "the heavens" to show Al Qaeda that we were still united after the tragedy.

I tried to explain how stupid that sounded and how it made no sense. Her boss sent out an email that was merely a link to the corporate policy on emails. She was $#@! canned a few weeks later.

Moral of the story, only hire women for modeling, massage jobs, hooters waitresses, and making sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosters Galore View Post
    His son got into an accident with a road? Jesus, that's terrible.
    i can happen. i dated a girl that ran into a driveway.

asshat Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    When all those fires were happening in the Austin area, there was some spam, chain letter type thing going around about the firefighters and $#@!. I'm sure someone can elaborate a little more because I forgot exactly what it said but it was a hoax and I think had a phone number in there.

See stupid $#@! on there all the time. And I'm sure it will get even worse around election time. I wasn't on FB for the 08 elections.
    That was a little bit different.

What was being posted was that Austin FD was looking for any and all off duty Firefighters to come help fight the fires. If I remember correctly, at one point they actually were looking for extra people to come assist but eventually got as many as they needed. But because people kept reposting it on facebook, their phones never quit ringing and they eventually had to put out a press release syaing they did not need any mre volunteers and to please stop reposting that message.

asshat NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
    Moral of the story, only hire women for modeling, massage jobs, hooters waitresses, and making sandwiches.
    I've been to La Bare a couple of times with female friends, but I don't think I would like only male strippers.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
    A few days after 9/11 when everyone was getting bombarded with happy "USA" emails that were mostly all made up, my Director of Sales sent out a COMPANY WIDE email. Her email said that at 10 PM that night everyone should go outside with a candle and the US state department was ordering satellites to take an aerial photo from "the heavens" to show Al Qaeda that we were still united after the tragedy.

I tried to explain how stupid that sounded and how it made no sense. Her boss sent out an email that was merely a link to the corporate policy on emails. She was $#@! canned a few weeks later.

I love this story.

asshat Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer's Avatar
    Katie died 5 days after her wedding. To see a fragile woman dress as bride with a beautiful smile
    makes you think... happiness is always there within reach, no matter how long it lasts.....
    Did he have to return all the wedding gifts?

Why was that doctor so great? I went to work the same day as my kids abortion.

asshat Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavinRJohnson View Post
    Why was that doctor so great? I went to work the same day as my kids abortion.
    It loses some significance after the fifth or sixth time.

asshat Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod's Avatar
    That Katie story is true you sick $#@!s

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/katie.asp

asshat ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. ndawg is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    I read a slightly different version of this story last week that ended in a bizarre variation on The Aristocrats.

Just goes to show, never judge.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod View Post
    That Katie story is true you sick $#@!s

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/katie.asp
    ok. sooo whys it making the rounds now.

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Lattimer View Post
    Did he have to return all the wedding gifts?
    oooooh. ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod View Post
    This has been floating around my news feed today.

Not only is that stupid, but who would be stupid enough to believe there's any course anywhere that would have a test with questions like that. It's not hard to believe someone is stupid enough to create the post, but that anyone's stupid enough to believe it and repost it. Just mind-boggling, and yes, I saw it on my wall, too.
    BTW, I think Facebook has gone over the cliff. I have a ton of friends on there and over the last couple of months, posting has dropped by at least 75%.

asshat Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kimball View Post
    Not only is that stupid, but who would be stupid enough to believe there's any course anywhere that would have a test with questions like that. It's not hard to believe someone is stupid enough to create the post, but that anyone's stupid enough to believe it and repost it. Just mind-boggling, and yes, I saw it on my wall, too.
    BTW, I think Facebook has gone over the cliff. I have a ton of friends on there and over the last couple of months, posting has dropped by at least 75%.
    I don't want to sound elitist, but actually that's exactly what I want to and am going to do. I've had the facebook since the second or third round of expansion, and it was awesome there was something exclusive that kept the dregs of society out. None of this myspace bull$#@! with the customizable backgrounds and LINKIN PARK BLARING when you clicked on someone's page. You could list your classes and once the "facebook me" trend hit, it was like constant trolling/stalking for the high-end trim. Everyone was on it. You could search for specific graduation dates and all sorts of things, so being a creeper was super user-friendly. Meet a girl on campus? You have her name and number, but then you go facebook her and see what she's like. You could even search by phone numbers if you forgot the chick's name. How genius was that?!?

It went to $#@! when they stopped requiring educational networks verified via email addresses. It took a while after they opened it up until everyone in the trailer parks finally realized myspace wasn't where the action was. Then the stupids hit the lottery, moved into the neighborhood, put out lawn ornaments, cars on cinder blocks, old kids toys, a dog chained up to the tree, and scattered odd/inappropriate personal items that gave you a peek into their lives you probably didn't want in the first place. You hear fighting and airing of personal business all the time. It's constant noise - you know everything everyone does all the time. Now everyone has a facebook, so you talk to some people for 5 minutes, and they request to be your friend on the spot on their phone, and as a token of this new friendship, they invite you to participate in all sorts of fun games and quizzes and always harass you with $#@!. Now I'm reading articles about people being murdered for unfriending people. WTF?

From covert stalking tool to Moms posting pictures of their disgusting alien-parasite inhabited pregnant bellies and updates of every $#@! their little bastard took, the deepest thought a borderline retard can formulate about something way above their pay-grade, preachy politics/religion, and spam. Non-stop spam. What the $#@! happened to the facebook I knew and loved? If I weren't still friends with a bunch of college sluts who love to get wasted and post their pics, I'd ditch it, but there's no chance I'm giving that up. Its hooks have been in me for almost 8 years at this point. I am Heel of Borg. I have been assimilated.

asshat Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10's Avatar
    lmfao wow you guys damn

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    apparently im now going to hell because i didn't forward an email proclaiming that i love jesus...furk, just when i thought i had things going well...

Facebook is currently valued at $100B+. Just think about that for a minute.

asshat Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    apparently im now going to hell because i didn't forward an email proclaiming that i love jesus...furk, just when i thought i had things going well...
    Yeah Miles but you just cracked the 5,000 mark on the Shag, I think that means your own personal suite in hell, enjoy.

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher's Avatar
    I've learned an awful lot about many of my acquaintances and coworkers from Facebook, almost all of it bad. I've come to the conclusion that most people should be put down, especially in an election year.

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonkr15 View Post
    Facebook is currently valued at $100B+. Just think about that for a minute.
    Yeah just shows you how many idiots there are in the world.

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel06 View Post
    I don't want to sound elitist, but actually that's exactly what I want to and am going to do. I've had the facebook since the second or third round of expansion, and it was awesome there was something exclusive that kept the dregs of society out. None of this myspace bull$#@! with the customizable backgrounds and LINKIN PARK BLARING when you clicked on someone's page. You could list your classes and once the "facebook me" trend hit, it was like constant trolling/stalking for the high-end trim. Everyone was on it. You could search for specific graduation dates and all sorts of things, so being a creeper was super user-friendly. Meet a girl on campus? You have her name and number, but then you go facebook her and see what she's like. You could even search by phone numbers if you forgot the chick's name. How genius was that?!?

It went to $#@! when they stopped requiring educational networks verified via email addresses. It took a while after they opened it up until everyone in the trailer parks finally realized myspace wasn't where the action was. Then the stupids hit the lottery, moved into the neighborhood, put out lawn ornaments, cars on cinder blocks, old kids toys, a dog chained up to the tree, and scattered odd/inappropriate personal items that gave you a peek into their lives you probably didn't want in the first place. You hear fighting and airing of personal business all the time. It's constant noise - you know everything everyone does all the time. Now everyone has a facebook, so you talk to some people for 5 minutes, and they request to be your friend on the spot on their phone, and as a token of this new friendship, they invite you to participate in all sorts of fun games and quizzes and always harass you with $#@!. Now I'm reading articles about people being murdered for unfriending people. WTF?

From covert stalking tool to Moms posting pictures of their disgusting alien-parasite inhabited pregnant bellies and updates of every $#@! their little bastard took, the deepest thought a borderline retard can formulate about something way above their pay-grade, preachy politics/religion, and spam. Non-stop spam. What the $#@! happened to the facebook I knew and loved? If I weren't still friends with a bunch of college sluts who love to get wasted and post their pics, I'd ditch it, but there's no chance I'm giving that up. Its hooks have been in me for almost 8 years at this point. I am Heel of Borg. I have been assimilated.
    this brought a tear to my eye.

i've definitely come to appreciate the "So-and-so and X other friends posted about Who Gives a $#@!" feature (I'm looking at you, whitney houston).

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar

Can I copy and paste this and post it on my Facebook wall?

Just today, I see the following:

I'm gonna post this and see who my true friends are...

I'm gonna post this and see who actually reads my updates..

It's sister week on facebook, so if you have a sister who means the world to you...

Oh, I also learned that Obama didn't pay any taxes last year..

Thank you, facebook.

Facebook, in and of itself, is not retarded. Just like guns don't kill people, murderers with guns kill people. (or cops. but that's another thread forum).

I love how the people that $#@! on facebook and claim not to have one, but simply cannot resist the urge to not only read, but post on every single thread about facebook, always lump every single facebook user into the same mold.

Some people use it to promote a business or idea. Some people have an account to keep up with friends and family and never post $#@!. Some people do post but can generally refrain from being an annoying $#@!tard. And finally, there is the person that is an annoying $#@!tard that does all of the things that people complain about.

But then again, it wouldn't be shaggy if we didn't just paint very topic as completely black and white with no space in the middle.

asshat fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers's Avatar
    But do y'all think that examiner really fainted?

Quote Originally Posted by fortyakers View Post
    But do y'all think that examiner really fainted?
    From stupidity, maybe. In the first question, Napoleon didn't die in battle. He died in exile on the island of St. Helena. I just wish I could find the person that originally made this and tell him...

Quote Originally Posted by noahconstrictor View Post
    i've definitely come to appreciate the "So-and-so and X other friends posted about Who Gives a $#@!" feature (I'm looking at you, whitney houston).
    I've already had an "adult" relative reprimand me for having a "sick sense of humor" for making a few statements about "Whitney finally being able to exhale" or "Didn't expect Whitney to beat Bobby to death" and "Kevin Costner is a $#@!ty bodyguard." A) The $#@!? I'm 30 years old, you're my 50+ year old cousin, and you, like every other relative who unfortunately finds me in spite of every privacy setting, requested to be my friend in the first place. My parents wouldn't even say anything to me about it. Just another couple hoops to jump through to block someone from seeing my status updates; 2) It's not like the crackhead was your sister. Whitney's death really "brought you to tears?" $#@! you. Tears for strangers' deaths are (with a few exceptions) only acceptable for war heroes or firefighters, innocent children, and every single story about a dog dying or being put down, the dog ones being the absolute worst for whatever reason and it isn't even close; D) I mean the "waiting to exhale" line is gold.

So add "people can't take a joke" and "relatives actually on facebook" to my list of grievances. I'd like to think calling these people out for ruining facebook would help things if enough of us did it, but then again, I had an adult male call me a "retarded ho" the other day (seriously), so I'm pretty sure it's a wasted effort. The first time someone closes a post with "brought to you by Carl's, Jr." I'm off to the garage to crank up the car, close my eyes, and make a peaceful exit from humanity on my own terms.

I've already had an "adult" relative reprimand me for having a "sick sense of humor" for making a few statements about "Whitney finally being able to exhale" or "Didn't expect Whitney to beat Bobby to death" and "Kevin Costner is a $#@!ty bodyguard." A) The $#@!? I'm 30 years old, you're my 50+ year old cousin, and you, like every other relative who unfortunately finds me in spite of every privacy setting, requested to be my friend in the first place. My parents wouldn't even say anything to me about it. Just another couple hoops to jump through to block someone from seeing my status updates; 2) It's not like the crackhead was your sister. Whitney's death really "brought you to tears?" $#@! you. Tears for strangers' deaths are (with a few exceptions) only acceptable for war heroes or firefighters, innocent children, and every single story about a dog dying or being put down, the dog ones being the absolute worst for whatever reason and it isn't even close; D) I mean the "waiting to exhale" line is gold.

So add "people can't take a joke" and "relatives actually on facebook" to my list of grievances. I'd like to think calling these people out for ruining facebook would help things if enough of us did it, but then again, I had an adult male call me a "retarded ho" the other day (seriously), so I'm pretty sure it's a wasted effort. The first time someone closes a post with "brought to you by Carl's, Jr." I'm off to the garage to crank up the car, close my eyes, and make a peaceful exit from humanity on my own terms.
    Know the difference between February and Amy Winehouse? February makes it to 29 this year.

Know the difference between February and Amy Winehouse? February makes it to 29 this year.
    I really hope I remember to steal that later this month.

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum
    I really hope I remember to steal that later this month.
    I bet you forget you retarded ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    I bet you forget you retarded ho.
    Well my $#@! is all $#@!ed up

But do you know how to post videos on facebook?

D) I mean the "waiting to exhale" line is gold.
    i liked "didn't expect whitney to beat bobby to death" even more.

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum

Where's the news coverage for them? Somewhere on your TV 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and on about a billion websites on your internetz.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverMarryAStripper View Post
    I've been to La Bare a couple of times with female friends, but I don't think I would like only male strippers.
    The filthy places I go they are called "models". But that's just me.

asshat Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang Probably Shaggy upper class Gil Bang's Avatar
    (NewsCore) - An Italian fugitive was caught after years on the run when he posted a photo on Facebook showing himself posing with a wax model of US President Barack Obama, the ANSA news agency reported.

Michele Grasso, a 27 year old from Sicily, disappeared in 2008 to escape a conviction for drug dealing. He ended up in London, where he found work in an Italian restaurant.

But a trip to the famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in the British capital proved his undoing, after he posted online a photo of himself standing next to a grinning model of Obama.

Italian police, who monitored his Facebook account, immediately suspected he was in London. Another photo showed him working as a waiter at a restaurant, which was enough to set the wheels in motion to track him down.

Italian cops contacted their British counterparts, who found Grasso in a London suburb. The report did not say when the arrest and subsequent deportation took place.

Grasso was arrested upon arrival in the Italian capital Rome, and transferred to prison to start his five-year sentence.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/news/off...#ixzz1mHumodVl

asshat beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    Is there some mega-church out there ordering its flock to make these things? The old people/relatives/etc on my Facebook have completely gone ape$#@! with this kind of stuff over the past 6 weeks or so.

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Silver Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Really heart touching.........

I was walking around in a Big Bazar store making shopping, when I saw
    a Cashier talking to a boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years
    old..

The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy
    this doll. Then the little boy turned to me and asked: ''Uncle, are
    you sure I don't have enough money?''

I counted his cash and replied: ''You know that you don't have enough
    money to buy the doll, my dear.'' The little boy was still holding the
    doll in his hand.

Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give
    this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so
    much . I wanted to Gift her for her BIRTHDAY.

I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my
    sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this.
    'My Sister has gone to be with God.. Daddy says that Mommy is going to
    see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with
    her to give it to my sister...''

My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I
    told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I
    come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of him
    where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my
    picture with her so my sister won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I
    wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go
    to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with
    sad eyes, very quietly..

I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
    again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''

'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I looked in my wallet and realized I had about $300
    cash, but due to the fact that the kid was about waist tall, I just kept on like I was REALLY searching.
    Finally, after seeing the kid get his hopes up, I folded my wallet, looked at the little boy in the eyes
    and said, "Today's just not your $#@!ing day kid".

The End

fify

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 868 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast