+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 994 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: This dumbass $#@! I just saw on facebook

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar

" So today I was in Hallmark buying my mom a Happy Birthday card when I noticed this old man stnding in front of the Valentines card section contemplating which one to get. I decide to go over and I ask him “Are you getting a Valentine’s Day for your wife?” in which he replies 'No my wife died 3 years ago from breast cancer but I still buy her roses and a card and bring them to her grave to prove to her that she was the only one that will ever have my heart' "

i don't care if you don't like valentines day, this is cute
    oh god 72,000 likes, 13000 shares

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

oh god 72,000 likes, 13000 shares

Breast cancer my ass...he killed her.

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    He slept his wife. +rep

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesickhorn View Post
    He slept his wife. +rep
    #winning

asshat Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Lmao you guys are funny $#@!s.

Intellectual Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    $#@!ing chain letters.

asshat Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom Shaggy Gold Club Prepuce of Doom's Avatar

asshat dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks's Avatar
    Someone cue up the suicide thread.

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    Question for you privacy hawks on Facebook.

Let's say some of your Facebook friends repeatedly "like" stupid photos from one of those pages that does nothing but spam Facebook with photos. A page like this https://www.facebook.com/#!/Edha24MyFavoriteQuotes

Can I block that My Favorite Quotes from my timeline, so I can never see any photos that come from that site, even if one of my friends attempts to like or share them?

I understand that I can just block any friends who are stupid enough to repost this kind of $#@!, but I'd like to try and pull this weed at the root.

asshat DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR's Avatar

Can someone stop this $#@!ing meme? It was slightly clever the first time. Not so much anymore

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    really you stupid bitch?

asshat Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin Shaggy Bronze Club Saint Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    really you stupid bitch?

I've seen this. And also ones that say, "Remember, Jesus knows if you saw this and 'Just as you have denied me, I will deny you,'" or somesuch. Thanks a lot for damning me to Hell, facebook.

Those Christians are really good at the not judging part of things.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    I don't do facebook. The newspaper here has it set up where any comments on stories are somehow connected to facebook, and you must register on facebook to comment.

Anyway, there was a horrible accident here 2 nights ago...4 marines in a car in a 2 AM high-speed crash...3 dead, the driver hanging by a thread. The comments on the story are 50 people saying "drinking and driving is dangerous" and the other 50 saying "I know FOR A FACT that alcohol wasn't involved because bla bla". Meanwhile, I know for a fact alcohol was involved, because they were drinking in my favorite watering hole. Anyway, the story updates to say "police say alcohol and speed were factors" and the same folks that said alcohol wasn't involved are now arguing that the driver was below the legal limit.

tl:dr; facebook is $#@!ing stupid and full of $#@!ing idiots.

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    Never, ever doubt that God knows exactly what you need when you need it. Amazing day. And in the immortal words of Forrest Gump..."That's all I'm gonna say about that."
    That clears it right up.

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DAGMAR View Post

Can someone stop this $#@!ing meme? It was slightly clever the first time. Not so much anymore
    Seriously. There were a couple funny ones but now it's gone off the deep end. I saw one for theatre techs. Theatre. Techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heel06 View Post
    I've already had an "adult" relative reprimand me for having a "sick sense of humor" for making a few statements about "Whitney finally being able to exhale" or "Didn't expect Whitney to beat Bobby to death" and "Kevin Costner is a $#@!ty bodyguard." A) The $#@!? I'm 30 years old, you're my 50+ year old cousin, and you, like every other relative who unfortunately finds me in spite of every privacy setting, requested to be my friend in the first place. My parents wouldn't even say anything to me about it. Just another couple hoops to jump through to block someone from seeing my status updates; 2) It's not like the crackhead was your sister. Whitney's death really "brought you to tears?" $#@! you. Tears for strangers' deaths are (with a few exceptions) only acceptable for war heroes or firefighters, innocent children, and every single story about a dog dying or being put down, the dog ones being the absolute worst for whatever reason and it isn't even close; D) I mean the "waiting to exhale" line is gold.

So add "people can't take a joke" and "relatives actually on facebook" to my list of grievances. I'd like to think calling these people out for ruining facebook would help things if enough of us did it, but then again, I had an adult male call me a "retarded ho" the other day (seriously), so I'm pretty sure it's a wasted effort. The first time someone closes a post with "brought to you by Carl's, Jr." I'm off to the garage to crank up the car, close my eyes, and make a peaceful exit from humanity on my own terms.
    Congratulations to Whitney Houston for completing her first week of sobriety.

SIAPLOL

Quote Originally Posted by DAGMAR View Post

word

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar

fucktard Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them. Cyloboclone names their bicycles. All three of them.
    Somewhere there is someone that had a Never Forget VT logo that has $#@!ing forgot.

asshat WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club WBT Shaggy Gold Club
    I don't do facebook but it's good to see that the people that saved all the chain letters that passed around when everyone first got hotmail accounts in 1997 have now found an outlet for them.

Quote Originally Posted by WBT View Post
    I don't do facebook but it's good to see that the people that saved all the chain letters that passed around when everyone first got hotmail accounts in 1997 have now found an outlet for them.
    Today's college sophomore is yesteryear's Fwd: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Grandma

bunghole TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog's Avatar
    I'm pretty goddamn sick of seeing photos of tortured puppies and kittehs on the FB. You're not $#@!ing Sarah Mclachlan, quit trying to ruin my day.

Quote Originally Posted by TehPhog View Post
    You're not $#@!ing Sarah Mclachlan, quit trying to ruin my day.
    $#@!ing Sarah McLaughlin would ruin my day.

asshat ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del Shaggy Bronze Club ctrl+alt+del's Avatar
    Saw this today:

look up to the skies on a clear day like today.see those long jet contrails,well they are not contrails if they stretch from both sides of the horizon.what we have is called chemtrails,these are not a conspiracy theory,they are a fact that is happening over every major city in canada and US and the world.we are being dusted with nano particles of aluminum,barium and other toxic chemicals.alot of pilots have refused to fly these chemtrail dumps,but this is not enough to stop it.i need people to wake up and do some research.a good source is Unfiltered News by G.Edward Griffin.like a frog in a pot whos water is heated so slowly that he doesn't notice he is being cooked,well that's what happening to us all.have you heard of the heard of the flocks of birds dropping dead all over the world,these are very likely birds breathing chemtrails before they disapate and become diluted.i don't care if anyone thinks this sounds crazy,it sounds crazy to me but is a fact.did you know sodium fuoride is better known as rat poison? well this garbage is in alot of city water and bottled waters.

$#@!ing kill yourself.

Unfriend. Stat.

bunghole TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Charlie View Post
    $#@!ing Sarah McLaughlin would ruin my day.

Quote Originally Posted by TexArcher View Post
    A friend of mine posted about ESPN briefly running the headline "Chink in the Armor" after the Knicks finally lost a game with Jeremy Lin at point guard. Said he couldn't believe it, etc.

Another mutual friend, who makes Rush Limbaugh seem like a liberal, responded "Not surprising. Our current government has made racism and bigotry in style again."

That really might be the dumbest combination of words ever put together.
    Oh good grief. Nobody is really stupid enough to think that was deliberate are they? I put it in the category of "Four remain dead after shooting." Just stupid. If it was deliberate, the guy who did it had to be trying to throw his job out the window.

asshat upgrayedd is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? upgrayedd is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? upgrayedd is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? upgrayedd is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I don't do facebook. The newspaper here has it set up where any comments on stories are somehow connected to facebook, and you must register on facebook to comment.

Anyway, there was a horrible accident here 2 nights ago...4 marines in a car in a 2 AM high-speed crash...3 dead, the driver hanging by a thread. The comments on the story are 50 people saying "drinking and driving is dangerous" and the other 50 saying "I know FOR A FACT that alcohol wasn't involved because bla bla". Meanwhile, I know for a fact alcohol was involved, because they were drinking in my favorite watering hole. Anyway, the story updates to say "police say alcohol and speed were factors" and the same folks that said alcohol wasn't involved are now arguing that the driver was below the legal limit.

Those people sound more like lawyers than idiots.

asshat Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad's Avatar
    I have a fb account, I wonder why every time I log into it. I kinda think all the "friends" I have on there are dumbasses.

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    Unfriend. Stat.
    And let us know when it's done.

really you stupid bitch?

But if Jesus ain't on your friends list, he won't see that you shared it, right? So it's false advertising. It should say "Friend Jesus, then......"

asshat Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that exact argument has happened multiple times on this website.

asshat DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR grows his own roses DAGMAR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrl+alt+del View Post
    Saw this today:

look up to the skies on a clear day like today.see those long jet contrails,well they are not contrails if they stretch from both sides of the horizon.what we have is called chemtrails,these are not a conspiracy theory,they are a fact that is happening over every major city in canada and US and the world.we are being dusted with nano particles of aluminum,barium and other toxic chemicals.alot of pilots have refused to fly these chemtrail dumps,but this is not enough to stop it.i need people to wake up and do some research.a good source is Unfiltered News by G.Edward Griffin.like a frog in a pot whos water is heated so slowly that he doesn't notice he is being cooked,well that's what happening to us all.have you heard of the heard of the flocks of birds dropping dead all over the world,these are very likely birds breathing chemtrails before they disapate and become diluted.i don't care if anyone thinks this sounds crazy,it sounds crazy to me but is a fact.did you know sodium fuoride is better known as rat poison? well this garbage is in alot of city water and bottled waters.

$#@!ing kill yourself.
    I am not going to stand by while the government $#@!s with my bodily fluids.

asshat Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck's Avatar
    Puttin' brothers to rest like Eliot Ness. Cause I don't like stress
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrl+alt+del View Post
    Saw this today:

$#@!ing kill yourself.
    I know, right? I $#@!ing HATE people who don't use correct capitalization.

what i've learned from this thread: 95% of you have friends lists that are too big, or just have a bunch of really regarded buddies

asshat Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Art Vandelay's Avatar
    Here's a fun one- Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this you have a strong mind: 7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17. B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. Cool huh? :-)

I have a strong mind!!! Kick ass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Here's a fun one- Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this you have a strong mind: 7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17. B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. Cool huh? :-)

I have a strong mind!!! Kick ass!!!
    The strong mind thing is stupid, but it is kinda cool how your minds adapts to that and it completely reads the last two lines "fluently".

asshat Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen.
    On Montague Street in a basement down the stairs.
    I don't really have any problems with facebook. It's a great way for me to keep up with high school friends whom I haven't seen in 15-20 years. And the girls whose lives are in shambles and who post every thought they have are highly entertaining.

Intellectual Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    Gotta' love these "scary" images that are posted every 5 hours:

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkr15 View Post
    Facebook is currently valued at $100B+. Just think about that for a minute.
    They said they had 845 million active members in 12/2011.

Put a $ on each member and it's hard to justify that in my eyes.

really you stupid bitch?

You should reply that you just shared this and prayed for Jesus to not answer any of the prayers of people who shared this, for they are too dumb for his love.

asshat Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck's Avatar
    Puttin' brothers to rest like Eliot Ness. Cause I don't like stress
    really you stupid bitch?

You should say you shared and prayed for her to go DIAF.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    dumbass:
    They make vegetarian dog food - yay!!! Now Braxton can be a vegetarian too!
    somebody else's response:
    Thats so incredibly unhealthy for a dog. If left to its own nature no dog in existence would choose to be a vegetarian... Please for thee love of god, if you give him a vegetarian diet make sure you give him vitamins to make up the difference in what would be in his natural diet
    dumbass:
    And left to its own nature, animals would not suffer at the hands of humans for easy meat consumption.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    then there's the dumb $#@! that announced it was her one year anniversary. now that's fairly typical for a facebook update these days. but then, EVERY thing that the husband did got an individual status update while in progress <pic of the nice hotel in one update, update for limo ride, update for dinner location, etc> how bout you put the f'ing facebook down and live in the moment.

asshat USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    then there's the dumb $#@! that announced it was her one year anniversary. now that's fairly typical for a facebook update these days. but then, EVERY thing that the husband did got an individual status update while in progress <pic of the nice hotel in one update, update for limo ride, update for dinner location, etc> how bout you put the f'ing facebook down and live in the moment.
    But then how would we know??? HOW WOULD WE KNOW?????

asshat Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06's Avatar
    For some reason I checked the page of someone whose updates I hid from my feed a long time ago. Holy $#@!, I remember why. I looked through a half-dozen pages of updates, and now I have a detailed history of the last two months of every kidney stone, results of gastric bypass, and the associated ulcer (featuring endoscopy pictures) she had. I also learned her son had started puberty because his armpits smelled bad. What is wrong with people?
    Last edited by Heel06; 02-28-2012 at 07:03 AM.

asshat USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP's Avatar
    90% of the time, it seems like its the women. They finally have someone that'll "listen" to them - only no one is actually listening/reading. lol

First, I'm a "tease." Now, I will be "had." What a sad society we live in these days where men feel a sense of entitlement because they simply take you out to dinner.
    the nerve!!! A man took you to dinner and wanted to have.... SEX... with you? Sounds like something a tease would say..

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    dumbass:

somebody else's response:

dumbass:
    Braxton is probably wearing a doggie sweater looking for traffic to play in because of his owner.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 994 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast