+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 885 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: This dumbass $#@! I just saw on facebook

asshat Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier Shaggy Gold Club Buffsoldier's Avatar
    Adrift in a sea of decadent luxury and meaningless sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    Well, we have a new internet meme:

Almost 3 billion, huh?

asshat Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure Shaggy Bronze Club Troy McClure's Avatar
    What's 708,000,000.000 dollars really? It's like 50 cents.

LOL. "Pad their pockets with higher than norman sales on the 14th and the 16th, but $#@! em on the 15th. That'll show em!"

asshat Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete's Mustache View Post
    LOL. "Pad their pockets with higher than norman sales on the 14th and the 16th, but $#@! em on the 15th. That'll show em!"
    Lol yeah.

I've only seen that once, and it was because one of my friends commented on someone else's wall telling them how dumb this is. Makes me proud of my friends, I was sure when I saw this the first time I'd have some dumbass friends reposting it.

asshat ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor's Avatar

I had a friend's wife forward the "boycot Exxon/Mobil" email (not Facebook, thank God) a few years ago. She thought it was a great idea. I sent a 4 or 5 sentence response to explain the stupidity of this. She is a civil engineer, so you'd think she'd be smart enough to think it through. I guess the female part won out.

bunghole Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray grows his own roses Ray's Avatar

Jesus Christ
    IF YOU SEE A FACE -----------> CLICK "LIKE"
    IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD ---------> CLICK "SHARE"

facebook needs a DIAF button

asshat Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06 grows his own roses Heel06's Avatar
    My love for twitter grows by the day.

Yawner Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    Well be expecting "new" April fools jokes of women everywhere saying they're pregnant or changing their status to engaged. In a timezone ahead of the states I've already seen it plenty of times.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Well be expecting "new" April fools jokes of women everywhere saying they're pregnant or changing their status to engaged. In a timezone ahead of the states I've already seen it plenty of times.
    This $#@! got old on my timeline. One of my friends posted a pic of a pregnancy test saying they were expecting. I ruined the $#@! by posting the link from where he got the pic from. Took me like 5 seconds in Google Pics.

asshat NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop's Avatar
    I'm a $#@!head on my birthday

asshat fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. fortyakers's Avatar
    ^haha. If she didn't see a "it's because your kids have fake combo names", she's an idiot.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Are your friends liking these stupid chain letter type photos going around? Shows of photo of some weird people and it will say "like if you think they are beautiful" or a baby struggling in the hospital and "like if you want him to live" and all these "like if you will answer for Jesus"....$#@! is getting stupid. I wouldn't mind but it keeps popping up in my newsfeed if a friend of mine likes it rather than the RSS feed on the side.

/rant

asshat pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo Shaggy Platinum pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthLoop View Post
    I'm a $#@!head on my birthday

you're giving her a pass on Addison? You're a better man than I...

bunghole TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog's Avatar

Le-sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by TehPhog View Post

Le-sigh....
    That is freaking awesome! +rep.

asshat Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down Shaggy Bronze Club Falling Down's Avatar
    it's only unthinkable if you don't think it!
    Yes but the body parts are really tiny parts, so its not that bad.

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    I saw one the other day this guy really won the lottery and he will share his winnings with anyone that shares this! lmao sure thing I'll get right on that.

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar

"Like" if you would answer

ignore if you wouldn't.....

Why am I on this stupid $#@!ing site?

asshat USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP's Avatar
    I'd definitely decline that call. Nga probably trying to sell me something.

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    I don't care if your friend or family...if your voting Obama again as President DELETE ME off your facebook and out your life...yes its that crucial...If you don't see what's up by now then I don't need you around...real talk and I don't feel the need to explain myself other than the fact I need like minded people in my circle and by that I mean OPEN MINDS...
    lolololowhiteamerica.
    Last edited by EsTyne; 04-13-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum

If you dont agree with my political views, then you can go $#@! YOURSELF, you close-minded piece of $#@!. I dont have room for you close minded $#@! wads in my life. THEY TOOK OUR JOBS.

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    DURRRKKKKERDDDERRRRRR!!!!!!!!l!!!

asshat MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast grows his own roses MyQuick=FrenchToast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TornACL View Post

"Like" if you would answer

ignore if you wouldn't.....

Why am I on this stupid $#@!ing site?
    If it's important, he'll leave a message.

asshat USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP's Avatar

TAKE TIME TO READ. It's worth reading it. Trust me :)

Professor : You are a Christian, aren’t you, son ?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, you believe in GOD ?

Student : Absolutely, sir.

Professor : Is GOD good ?

Student : Sure.

Professor: Is GOD all powerful ?

Student : Yes.

Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn’t. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?

(Student was silent.)

Professor: You can’t answer, can you ? Let’s start again, young fella. Is GOD good?

Professor: Is satan good ?

Student : No.

Professor: Where does satan come from ?

Student : From … GOD …

Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?

Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?

Professor: So who created evil ?

(Student did not answer.)

Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, who created them ?

(Student had no answer.)

Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen GOD?

Student : No, sir.

Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?

Student : No , sir.

Professor: Have you ever felt your GOD, tasted your GOD, smelt your GOD? Have you ever had any sensory perception of GOD for that matter?

Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.

Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?

Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?

Student : Nothing. I only have my faith.

Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.

Student : Professor, is there such a thing as heat?

Professor: Yes.

Student : And is there such a thing as cold?

Professor: Yes.

Student : No, sir. There isn’t.

(The lecture theater became very quiet with this turn of events.)

Student : Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.

(There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)

Student : What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?

Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?

Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, well you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?

Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man ?

Student : Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.

Professor: Flawed ? Can you explain how?

Student : Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good GOD and a bad GOD. You are viewing the concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing.

Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?

Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.

Student : Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?

(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)

Student : Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?

(The class was in uproar.)

Student : Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?

(The class broke out into laughter. )

Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?

(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)

Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.

Student : That is it sir … Exactly ! The link between man & GOD is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.

P.S.

I believe you have enjoyed the conversation. And if so, you’ll probably want your friends / colleagues to enjoy the same, won’t you?

Forward this to increase their knowledge … or FAITH.

By the way, that student was EINSTEIN.

asshat JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround's Avatar
    By the way, that student was EINSTEIN.
    Holy $#@!, lulz.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Whatever, Steinberg.

asshat DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    It cannot be possible that folks a $#@!ing stupid enough to buy the "Christian" Einstein story...ok, maybe Joe Theisman and Tebow, but no one else.

Yawner Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    People are so $#@!ing stupid.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Was the negro being too loud and that is why the white lady did not want to sit next to him?

Wow. That Einstein story really is some dumbass $#@! you saw on facebook. facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman View Post
    Was the negro being too loud and that is why the white lady did not want to sit next to him?

Dude, it was in an airplane, not a dollar movie theater.

asshat ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglerontheHoof View Post
    It cannot be possible that folks a $#@!ing stupid enough to buy the "Christian" Einstein story...ok, maybe Joe Theisman and Tebow, but no one else.
    I had a friend post that...I replied with the snopes link saying it was false, he said, "I'm not saying its true, just that its a cool story."

Um ok?

Quote Originally Posted by ludosc View Post
    I had a friend post that...I replied with the snopes link saying it was false, he said, "I'm not saying its true, just that its a cool story."

Um ok?
    You should reply with, "Yeah, you're right! Just like the Bible!"

asshat King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune's Avatar
    Just read the Einstein story, I'm going to club a seal now.

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    You should reply with, "Yeah, you're right! Just like the Bible!"
    lolz.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TehPhog View Post

Le-sigh....
    +rep. excellent detail.

I love it when I add a person and a sign pops up that says "sorry this person has too many friend requests so you can't add them, but you have been subscribed to their posts."

WTF? Stop trying to regulate every damn thing facebook and I don't want timeline so stop asking me.
    Last edited by Rocko20; 04-17-2012 at 08:05 AM.

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaHorn60 View Post
    This is why I deleted my Facebook. Full of morons.
    My favorites are the ones where Jesus threatens you with being excommunicated if you don't share the post on facebook...

Overall, I use FB to talk to family and friends. I don't get into that other bull$#@!, and the "hide" feature helps.

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    Please post this as your status for 1 hour. If not, you will burn in hell for eternity.
    perfect example...LOLz

Posted at 1:30am and accompanied by obligatory grammatical errors:
    "most of will agree that this fits me to a tee!!" -acquaintance from HS and a single mom (of course)

Lol. I got hit with the Einstien Jesus story on my feed today. It may warrant an immediate unfriend since it's someone I don't really interact with anymore.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    if i receive another secret obama secret post im going to lose it...latest was video supposedly showing obama with horn stubs and scales under his skin...

asshat Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc Shaggy Bronze Club Rick Simon - S&S PI, Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP View Post
    Wait..when did they conclude that smoking pot grows brain cells? I'm in need of a few...

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    NO!!!!111!!!!

i hate my family and want them all to DIAF!!!111 how about a picture to share saying "click like if you don't want to die in a fire?"

NAACP National Champ Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks's Avatar
    I've been unsubscribing to almost every 'friend' i have on FB. I'm only subscribed to family members and a couple of actual friends... hell, i think i even unsubscribed from Derka.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete's Mustache View Post
    Lol. I got hit with the Einstien Jesus story on my feed today. It may warrant an immediate unfriend since it's someone I don't really interact with anymore.
    I got it yesterday. I have a friend going to seminary school, so I guess this kind of stuff will just keep popping up. Great.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    if i receive another secret obama secret post im going to lose it...latest was video supposedly showing obama with horn stubs and scales under his skin...
    Holy $#@!. That's so absurd, its $#@!ing awesome.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 885 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast