+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 961 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: This dumbass $#@! I just saw on facebook

asshat GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan slams and goes hard. GreenMan's Avatar

Same person that I posted before. Feel free to troll. I'm 98% sure she's a stripper...but she's a stripper in the HEB area so don't get your hopes up.

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    So I just asked someone when Cinco de Mayo was and they said the date was in the name...HAHAHA i never even realized that :)

asshat dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks Shaggy Silver Club dbecks's Avatar

that looks like 125 reasons why i hate stupid women (no homo) which coincidentally is the only reason i need to avoid pinterest.

asshat USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dbecks View Post
    If I knew how to hack, I'd change her title to "This dumbass $#@! I just saw on Pinterest".

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    What the $#@! is pinterest?? One of my good friends has it and a lot of the $#@! she does with that is connected to her FB and I see it.

asshat USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP grows his own roses USMCFieldMP's Avatar
    My wife uses it... but I couldn't tell you exactly how it works. I believe it's just another social networking site, only this one is supposed to be like a "pinboard". When my wife is on it... it looks like one of those Tumblr's that's nothing but mirror pics of girls (Example: NSFW! NSFW! http://urdeadsexy.tumblr.com/ NSFW! NSFW!)... only instead of mirror pics, it's just all sorts of stupid $#@!. And if you see something you like, you can "Pin It"... which I think is like sharing it to your FB Wall (AKA- Your pinboard).

Like I said, I don't really know what it is EXACTLY... but based on what I've seen and heard from her, that's what I've concluded it is.

http://pinterest.com/

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    What the $#@! is pinterest?? One of my good friends has it and a lot of the $#@! she does with that is connected to her FB and I see it.
    It's mainly so bitches can do what they're supposed to- cook.

asshat JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround's Avatar
    Damn it, you warned me too. I wish I could unsee those.

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP View Post
    My wife uses it... but I couldn't tell you exactly how it works. I believe it's just another social networking site, only this one is supposed to be like a "pinboard". When my wife is on it... it looks like one of those Tumblr's that's nothing but mirror pics of girls (Example: NSFW! NSFW! http://urdeadsexy.tumblr.com/ NSFW! NSFW!)... only instead of mirror pics, it's just all sorts of stupid $#@!. And if you see something you like, you can "Pin It"... which I think is like sharing it to your FB Wall (AKA- Your pinboard).

Like I said, I don't really know what it is EXACTLY... but based on what I've seen and heard from her, that's what I've concluded it is.

http://pinterest.com/
    Is USMCFieldMP your username on Pinterest as well?

carotid penile arteries GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimbAround View Post
    Damn it, you warned me too. I wish I could unsee those.
    Wow, I have a coworker who posts nothing but pictures like these on her FB. Of course I hid her long ago.

posted by a chick who is a ridiculous drunken idiot.

$#@!. I need brain bleach. This was like that idiotic video of the kid playing with the dead squirrel while her parents watched. I am scarred.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexArcher View Post
    I win:

If Shag was on Facebook, this would be the reply, with a win at home...

same guy as above:

bunghole TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog's Avatar
    I'm sick of seeing pictures of charred up veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan with the something along the lines of this "Might be disturbing to other people. But I don't care, I RESPECT him." Accompying the photo. Then followed by "if you want 349u30249832048730292823 friends, subscribe to me!!!!1" in the comments section.

$#@!, if you respect him, don't plaster his photo all over facebook, then pimp the image to try to get subscribers to your stupid $#@!ing page..

asshat Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club Wally Banger Shaggy Silver Club
    Man, $#@! all of that.

asshat skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj Definitely Shaggy upper class skipperj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Banger View Post
    Man, $#@! all of that.
    I just looked through about 20. The funny thing is, they think they are being clever, when in reality they are confirming every bit of the cray we accuse them of.

This one did make me lol.

Last edited by skipperj; 05-03-2012 at 10:01 AM.

asshat Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face's Avatar
    I like that one.

bunghole LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch Shaggy Bronze Club LeGarrette Blount's Punch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    I just looked through about 20. The funny thing is, they think they are being clever, when in reality they are confirming every bit of the cray we accuse them of.

would
    Last edited by LeGarrette Blount's Punch; 05-03-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: still stoopid

asshat BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club
    Why don't I ever listen to warnings. What has been seen, can not be unseen. Scars and $#@!.

asshat BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MusChampion View Post
    same guy as above:
    Ahhhhhh so THAT is where those ended up.

One of my best friends posted this tonight. Not sure if I can continue being friends with him now that he's made this public knowledge.

Drop him. Now.

bunghole IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone slams and goes hard. IllinoisCyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MusChampion View Post
    same guy as above:
    saw a mini statue like that at BWW in Idaho last week.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong Shaggy Platinum mileslong's Avatar
    nothing like using God to increase your friend requests...i also believe this is an un-doctored photo, so powerful

Last edited by mileslong; 05-06-2012 at 06:23 PM.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Facebook is becoming a spam/chain letter status type deal. Do people actually believe they will get 2000 friends if they subscribe or like a status?? And why would they want that many friends even if it was true that they do not know. $#@! is getting stupid.

Why are these photos even being posted. $#@! with babies having 4 arms and missing limbs and soldiers with burned up faces? Liking that does not make you some sort of good person or caring about them. GTFO my news feed $#@!gots.

asshat Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10's Avatar
    That's why I don't use facebook.

asshat King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    nothing like using God to increase your friend requests...i also believe this is an un-doctored photo, so powerful

There's "hell" in hello, "good" in goodbye, "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "ex" in "next", & "if" in life....
    Ummmm what??

asshat beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer has a gigantic e-peen. beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school
    Quote Originally Posted by victory88 View Post
    the girl that posted this is a $#@!ing idiot. maybe it makes her feel better.

d+i+b = my money shot in your face

asshat TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster Shaggy Gold Club TaxMaster's Avatar

Angels-don't $#@! with them. They will curb stomp you.

asshat tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak's Avatar
    'Washington Post Social Reader' just informed me that a friend of mine read an article about Sammi from Jersey Shore launching her own fitness line.

I $#@!ing hate everything.

smh

Brisket in the oven for 10hrs...so worth it!

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain's Avatar

what a horrible $#@!ing photoshop. here's the real one:

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Awwww. How precious. So cute how naive some girls are.

asshat TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ's Avatar
    Friends with a flight attendant -- no hot, no pics -- who's texting these status:

Barely visible rainbow :)
    [picture out the aircraft door]
    Rainbows and turbulence at 25,000ft :)
    If I'm not allowed to text during a flight, why is this bitch?

Wifi on the plane and she's using her phone?

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsareus View Post
    Gooby pls.

Banned Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass Bedouin is an ass
    This place is nothing more than Lord of The Flies
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayon1973 View Post
    posted by a chick who is a ridiculous drunken idiot.
    lol, there is chick who posts stuff like this all the time. she loves booze, coke, and unprotected sex. but she's a Christian so it's all good.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin View Post
    lol, there is chick who posts stuff like this all the time. she loves booze, coke, and unprotected sex. but she's a Christian so it's all good.
    When I say I'm a Christian
    I don't mean I'm a bore
    I mean I'm a floppy pussy havin
    Coked up whore.

loocfr plz

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin View Post
    have her friend me, plz

asshat KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hitbyatrain View Post
    what a horrible $#@!ing photoshop. here's the real one:

Hahahahahahaha.... $#@!ing awesome!

asshat TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsareus View Post
    the status update said something like "Mobile by text." Bitch is texting at 25,000 ft.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar

truth is, this guy smells like ass

asshat King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? King Neptune's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Neptune View Post
    put stones in that bitch's jacket pockets and throw her into the ocean. $#@! her and her god.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 961 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast