+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Austin - BBQ

asshat judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn Al View Post
    http://austin.eater.com/2016/12/30/1...urant-manchaca

Valentina's moving bbq trailer to Manchaca Rd, south of Bread Basket. The Brodie spot will be replaced with his Violet Taco trailer from downtown.
    Live in Bauerle Ranch so that is cool. Right next to Johnny G's too.
    Last edited by judge roybeanbag; 01-02-2017 at 12:33 PM.

asshat utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen.
    Stiles Switch has been steadily improving over the past couple of years. The beef and pork ribs have been very good for a while, but the brisket is finally catching up in quality and consistency. Good news for the Austin BBQ scene.

asshat 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five's Avatar
    Former Freedmen’s pitmaster Evan LeRoy is gearing up for his anticipated restaurant by launching a barbecue truck. Helped out by managing partners Nathan and Sawyer Lewis, LeRoy & Lewis will debut sometime in the spring on Pickle Road.

While there will be brisket and pork ribs, LeRoy the truck will emphasizing other different types of meats and cuts, including whole hog, quail, lamb, duck, bacon chops, beef strip loin, whole chuck roll, and more. It’ll also dish out sides, as well. When it opens, it will run from Thursday to Sunday for lunch.

The brick and mortar, which will have the same name, will also include a brewery and event space. It will be found somewhere in the Hill Country along Highway 290, though the exact location is not available. The restaurant should open in 2018.

Nathan will serve as the brewer, currently at Austin Beerworks, with stints at Karbach Brewing Company and Left Hand Brewing. Sawyer worked in various Texas restaurants, including Houston’s Coltivare, and is Contigo’s general manager right now.

LeRoy & Lewis the barbecue truck will make its home at impending coffee shop Cosmic Coffee and Beer found on 121 Pickle Road, opening in the spring as well. The cafe’s owner Paul Oveisi is presumably taking over Buzz Mill Coffee’s vacated lumberjacky space. Cosmic launched a crowdfunding campaigns on IndieGoGo to raise money for the space.

Oakwood BBQ...

http://austin.eater.com/2017/1/6/141...q-open-january
    North Austin Gets A New Barbecue Spot Today
    Oakwood BBQ’s slinging sandwiches and meat plates right now
    by Elizabeth Leader Smith Jan 6, 2017, 11:00am CST
    TWEET

PIN

Oakwood BBQ Oakwood BBQ/Facebook
    East Braker Lane is getting a barbecue joint: Oakwood BBQ, as pointed out by an eagle-eyed Eater tipster. It opens today, Friday, January 6, beginning at 11 a.m. for lunch service.

Oakwood will offer an opening menu that includes barbecue sandwiches, meat plates, and smoked meats by the pound. A permit for beer and wine is in the works, so expect craft beers and wine to be added soon.

Named for its location (near Oakwood Drive) and the post oak wood it uses for the pits, Oakwood sees itself filling a need for barbecue on the neighborhood. The restaurant will welcome hungry crowds with long tables with benches and high top table seating. It also has a wooded backyard, with patio dining and live music to come.

Oakwood BBQ interior
    Inside Oakwood BBQ Oakwood BBQ/Facebook
    The team behind Oakwood includes Austin natives Mark DeLong, owner, Landon Kash, general manager, and head pitmaster Wally Colvin, who hails from Louisiana with 30 years of experience in the barbecue business.

Oakwood’s hours for opening weekend are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11 a.m. until sold out. Closed on Monday. Watch Oakwood’s social media accounts for updated hours after that.

Oakwood’s opening kicks off a string of barbecue additions to the Austin area in 2017. Valentina’s Tex Mex BBQ trailer is opening a brick and mortar on Manchaca Road. Local famed pitmaster Evan LeRoy is launching a barbecue food truck called LeRoy & Lewis in South Austin this spring before opening a restaurant in the Hill Country next year. In addition, Slab BBQ is opening a second location soon in the Oak Hill Plaza Shopping Center, and further west, Stiles Switch BBQ and Brew has a Dripping Springs project in the works.

asshat NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName's Avatar
    Been poking around this thread and elsewhere, but any other under the radar/new places open up in the greater Austin area that I should hit up this weekend? Know about most of the decently-well known ones, just throwing a line out there to see if there are any that I may have missed.

Austin-based places I have been
    • Franklin
    • La Barbecue
    • Valentinas
    • Micklethwait
    • Stiles Switch

Austin-based Places I am considering:
    • Browns
    • Kerlin
    • Lamberts
    • Terry Blacks
    • Smokey Denmark?
    • Freedmen's
    • Brotheron ?

may try to hit up Valentinas early + somewhere else for lunch?

last time I was in town I did la barbecue (for the first time) + Micklethwait...

also considering hitting up Franklin and just dealing with the line. haven't eaten there in probably 2+ years?

Ultimate Player Hater GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Wunder Pig

Quote Originally Posted by NoName View Post

also considering hitting up Franklin and just dealing with the line. haven't eaten there in probably 2+ years?
    About the only place worth the wait. Does anyone know if the rumor of Kanye West getting told he had to wait in line is true. If so they just got even more awesome.

asshat irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronghorns View Post
    About the only place worth the wait. Does anyone know if the rumor of Kanye West getting told he had to wait in line is true. If so they just got even more awesome.
    Depends on what the wait is. If you have to wake up at 6am to be in line by 7:30 and not eat till 12:30 or 1, I don't think it's worth it, even if it is the best BBQ I've ever had in my life

asshat Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al's Avatar
    Austin-based places I have been
    • Franklin
    • La Barbecue
    • Valentinas
    • Micklethwait
    • Stiles Switch
    I have only been to Franklin (trailer) and Valentina's. I'm trying to get BBQ every Friday afternoon while on my diet. It's my weekly cheat meal. Which place should I try this week? I'm hearing good things about Stiles Switch.

asshat NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName Shaggy Bronze Club NoName's Avatar
    I have only been to Franklin (trailer) and Valentina's. I'm trying to get BBQ every Friday afternoon while on my diet. It's my weekly cheat meal. Which place should I try this week? I'm hearing good things about Stiles Switch.
    Stiles Switch has hired a ton of pitmasters in the last 6 months, including the guy who took over at Freedmens after Evan LeRoy left.

you can't go wrong with either of Micklethwait or Stiles Switch in my opinion. La Barbecue is great, but the last time i went it was just "ok" unfortunately.

asshat utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen. utee94 has a gigantic e-peen.
    My recommendation, Brown's.

Then, Freedmen's and Stile Switch.

LaBBQ was perfectly cooked the time I tried it, but I really, really disliked the seasoning in the rub they used for both brisket and ribs. Someone around here said it was coffee grounds? Whatever it was, I pretty much hated it.

I cannot imagine waiting in line for Franklin when there are half a dozen very good other mom 'n pop joints in town that probably don't have much of a wait at all. I guess if it's some sort of badge of honor, knock yourself out -- I've done it a time or two for maybe 90 minutes when there really wasn't much competition -- but I just don't get the groupthink.

asshat 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five Shaggy Gold Club 4th&Five's Avatar
    If you show up with friends, breakfast, beer and basically tailgate it then it's not a bad time. It's not really like waiting at the DMV.

Quote Originally Posted by irishtexan View Post
    Depends on what the wait is. If you have to wake up at 6am to be in line by 7:30 and not eat till 12:30 or 1, I don't think it's worth it, even if it is the best BBQ I've ever had in my life
    I am not waiting in line for anything if I have to be there at 6am but an hour or two is not that bad when you are out just $#@!ing off anyway.

bunghole AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard.
    I'll second Brown's. Excellent food, friendly servers. Valentina's, though, I was underwhelmed all three times there. Sliced brisket sandwich, meat was good but the bun is soaked in grease from the grill. May have to go by the Manchaca Road location to check for improvement.

asshat Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al Shaggy Silver Club Longhorn Al's Avatar
    I liked Valentina's both times I've been, but I didn't get a sandwich. Just the meat.

asshat irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronghorns View Post
    I am not waiting in line for anything if I have to be there at 6am but an hour or two is not that bad when you are out just $#@!ing off anyway.
    Well, that's the problem. It's never an hour or two, unless you happen to go by on one of the days things are uncharacteristically slow and you can randomly grab brisket at 1pm with almost no wait. What is the minimum wait if you want to go to Franklin and guarantee you get brisket? 4 hours? If you get there at 8am, are you guaranteed to get brisket?

Re: Valentina's, it's all about the brisket taco.

Quote Originally Posted by irishtexan View Post
    Well, that's the problem. It's never an hour or two, unless you happen to go by on one of the days things are uncharacteristically slow and you can randomly grab brisket at 1pm with almost no wait. What is the minimum wait if you want to go to Franklin and guarantee you get brisket? 4 hours? If you get there at 8am, are you guaranteed to get brisket?

Re: Valentina's, it's all about the brisket taco.
    At 8am, you are at least an hour back in line...sometimes 2 hours. So you're eating at 12-1pm if you line up at 8am.

So $#@!ing ridiculous. JMMC served better brisket with a 20 minute wait . . . but he couldn't keep it between the ditches.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjazz View Post
    So $#@!ing ridiculous. JMMC served better brisket with a 20 minute wait . . . but he couldn't keep it between the ditches.
    i thought he was opening up a new place "soon" - any news there or has he dropped off of the face of the Earth?

I'd be curious to see how he deals with his prior investors, much less raises more money.

sanctimonious sonofabitch ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind's Avatar
    Where there's smoke there's fire. So look for the smoke
    Brotherton cooks some good que. Catch a pop-up when you can. And he's a good dude

Ultimate Player Hater GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    I'll second Brown's. Excellent food, friendly servers. Valentina's, though, I was underwhelmed all three times there. Sliced brisket sandwich, meat was good but the bun is soaked in grease from the grill. May have to go by the Manchaca Road location to check for improvement.

Sliced brisket sandwich?

"Went to Franklin last week. The Tri Tip sandwich sucked, i wont return."

i thought he was opening up a new place "soon" - any news there or has he dropped off of the face of the Earth?
    Somebody needs to start a thread on this.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenspointTexas View Post
    Sliced brisket sandwich?

"Went to Franklin last week. The Tri Tip sandwich sucked, i wont return."
    Yeah, it's like the people that go to a Tex-Mex place, order the avocado-shrimp tacos, and then complain that the place doesn't have good Tex-Mex. I mean, I get it, it's on the menu, but...

bunghole AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard. AB slams and goes hard.
    Sliced brisket sandwich?
    Greenspoint: Yes, sliced brisket sandwich. No prob with meat itself, very tasty. But the bun is soaked in grease.

Greenspoint: Yes, sliced brisket sandwich. No prob with meat itself, very tasty. But the bun is soaked in grease.
    The point. You missed it.

asshat GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? GottaB's Avatar
    I know sliced brisket sandwiches are frowned upon, but I love one. I will not judge a BBQ joint based on one.

I always thought it was chopped beef sandwiches that were frowned upon.

asshat Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze probably preboards planes Patrick Swayze's Avatar
    Damn y'all can overthink some $#@!. Eat it how you like it. Typically at a place that gives white bread out, I will throw a few slices with pickles and onions. Then I'll eat the rest without bread. Y'all gonna actually listen to greenspoint about anything aside from maybe beer?

That's exactly how I eat brisket. I make sandwiches out of 1 slice of bread and some meat. Sometimes pickles. Sometimes bbq sauce or hot sauce.

And I'll eat a chop sandwich whenever I feel like it. But I have noticed people get snobby about them.

I love chopped beef on a bun. I love making brisket foldovers.

But if someone is complaining about the BBQ at a BBQ place because the bread in a sandwich was greasy, well, that's not really a complaint that I think is all that valid.

Just my opinion of course, and folks should certainly eat what they like and how they like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Damn y'all can overthink some $#@!. Eat it how you like it. Typically at a place that gives white bread out, I will throw a few slices with pickles and onions. Then I'll eat the rest without bread. Y'all gonna actually listen to greenspoint about anything aside from maybe beer?

I do the same thing with Ribeye's

But in all seriousness, i was just pointing out that judging a bbq place on a sliced beef sandwich is like judging a steak joint on its burger.

BBQ joints in texas should only be judged on one thing, and one thing only:

The Trinity

Everything else is BS
    Last edited by GreenspointTexas; 01-12-2017 at 08:35 PM.

The Trinity
    I don't really care much about sausage. I judge on brisket first and foremost. Then ribs. If those two are good, and nothing else is, I'll still say it's a good restuarant.

sanctimonious sonofabitch ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind Shaggy Gold Club ChampKind's Avatar
    Where there's smoke there's fire. So look for the smoke
    I'll eat a brisket sammich. Especially on white bread with Duke's mayo

Chopped beef tacos at Rudy's are one of my favorite hangover cures.

Valentina's

I do the same thing with Ribeye'

But in all seriousness, i was just pointing out that judging a bbq place on a sliced beef sandwich is like judging a steak joint on its burger.

The Trinity

Everything else is BS
    Not judging Valentina's BBQ on basis of a greasy bun, just the sandwich. Read my post again. The brisket was fine.

Ok. Then what are you judging it on? Because I'm very confused. Your complaint was that the bun was greasy. But then you say the brisket is fine. But you're not judging it on the greasy bun. Where do you think they fell short if the brisket was good and you aren't docking them for the bun?

Pro

asshat KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze Probably Shaggy upper class KaiserSoze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4th&Five View Post
    Yep, I only go to Rudy's for breakfast tacos- they're $#@!ing fantastic. The rest of their stuff is good but not exceptional; however, it does serve a purpose.

bunghole TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10 Shaggy Bronze Club TXLNGHRN10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4th&Five View Post
    Chop beef with egg for the win

Quote Originally Posted by TXLNGHRN10 View Post
    Chop beef with egg for the win
    I'll often get one bacon and egg, and one chopped beef, and then make them each half-and-half. Delicious.

Stiles Switch

My verdict: it's ok

Sausage was really good. Could use more black pepper. But I like the grind.

Spare ribs were ok. Good chew. Maybe a bit too much for me. They mop them with a very sweet sauce. It was good, but a little too sweet.

The brisket had ok flavor. No smoke ring at all, though. The bark had good flavor. Very tender meat. They sliced WITH the grain for a slice on my dad's plate. Sad!

Yeah, that brisket doesn't look anything like the last batch I had there. That's too bad.

Anyone at your table get a beef short rib? Because that's one thing they seem to always do really well there.

Quote Originally Posted by utee94 View Post
    My recommendation, Brown's.

Then, Freedmen's and Stile Switch.

LaBBQ was perfectly cooked the time I tried it, but I really, really disliked the seasoning in the rub they used for both brisket and ribs. Someone around here said it was coffee grounds? Whatever it was, I pretty much hated it.
    I'll second Brown's. Excellent food, friendly servers. .
    Ended up going to Browns on Friday - really was excellent. Can't recommend it enough.

Also hit up La barbecue on Saturday with a buddy - man when their brisket game is on it is fantastic. Hotguts were less hot than last time I was there (unfortunately) - but all in all some really great Q

asshat judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag Shaggy Platinum judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Valentina's moved their trailers from the Brodie location yesterday. I assume they are opening the Manchaca location soon. Their other venture, Violet Taco is moving into the spot on Brodie.

Valentina's reopens 1/19.

Violet Crown Tacos reopens 1/20.

Valentina's reopens 1/19.

The Violet Crown Taco reopens 1/20.
    fifm

fifm
    Haha yeah sorry Al, the Austin in me botched that up. Btw that fella who bought your family's place out off fitzhugh seems to be keeping it pretty low key. Aside from the fence and kicking all the other people off it looks to be a decent operation.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12