+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Posters with obvious mental health issues

asshat 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335 Shaggy Gold Club 244335's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    If one doesn't want ones life to lack anonymity, one should be anonymous.
    Some us born in the early 70's (like 1971) have to learn the hard way.

And I'd cut off both pinkies to look like Techno Viking. I'm sure I could maintain it (for at least a month).
    Last edited by 244335; 04-16-2014 at 12:55 AM.

I just might stick my $#@! in a fire-ant mound...don't know why...just have a hankering..

asshat Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer's Avatar
    Where the soft southern winds meet the live oak trees
    Quote Originally Posted by 244335 View Post
    Thx for the neg CaptainRon, but the only posts I'm reading from SuperPuta are what she posts on my Visitor Message board.
    Why does Ron feel the need to insert himself into an equation through neg rep, even though he's not even a participant in a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    I just might stick my $#@! in a fire-ant mound...don't know why...just have a hankering..
    So you went to my elementary school

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kramer View Post
    Why does Ron feel the need to insert himself into an equation through neg rep, even though he's not even a participant in a thread?
    Says a guys who inserted himself into an equation via a comment...

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    Lol that's what I was thinking.

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum
    There's this giant group of posters who follow me around this site quoting damn near every post I make with ad hominem insults. I do not practice this myself. yes, I can;t stand stand these guys, but I don't go around quoting their every post with non sequitor personal attacks, trying to start unnecessary $#@! in every thread. This same group of posters then perpetrate the false idea that I am this hostile, belligerent poster who can't get along with anyone. They then claim that I, "Ruin the boards", and make people not want to post on them. The cognitive dissonance here is pretty frightening to be honest.

The worst part of it for me is that when 4 of them are quoting every post I make to talk $#@! to me, completely ignoring the thread topic, other people get upset at me and buy into said perpetuation of this false idea. If BiH were to look up the number of posts in the last month where some member of the aforementioned group (we'll refer to them as DFC, or "Derka Fan Club") quoted a post of mineand then insulted me with no mention of the thread subject whatsoever, it would be pretty alarming how much it happens. That's especially true when you contrast how seldom I quote of their posts with ad hominem insults. Vic Mackey, JMT, BO&W, ChrisAppleWhite, texanbychoice, ERhine, Swam4Texas, Bottlecap, they all go out of their way to insult me every single day, unprovoked, and then delude themselves into believing that I "ruin the boards". THAT is crazy to me.

asshat ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class
    Hi Derka!

Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    There's this giant group of posters who follow me around this site quoting damn near every post I make with ad hominem insults. I do not practice this myself. yes, I can;t stand stand these guys, but I don't go around quoting their every post with non sequitor personal attacks, trying to start unnecessary $#@! in every thread. This same group of posters then perpetrate the false idea that I am this hostile, belligerent poster who can't get along with anyone. They then claim that I, "Ruin the boards", and make people not want to post on them. The cognitive dissonance here is pretty frightening to be honest.

The worst part of it for me is that when 4 of them are quoting every post I make to talk $#@! to me, completely ignoring the thread topic, other people get upset at me and buy into said perpetuation of this false idea. If BiH were to look up the number of posts in the last month where some member of the aforementioned group (we'll refer to them as DFC, or "Derka Fan Club") quoted a post of mineand then insulted me with no mention of the thread subject whatsoever, it would be pretty alarming how much it happens. That's especially true when you contrast how seldom I quote of their posts with ad hominem insults. Vic Mackey, JMT, BO&W, ChrisAppleWhite, texanbychoice, ERhine, Swam4Texas, Bottlecap, they all go out of their way to insult me every single day, unprovoked, and then delude themselves into believing that I "ruin the boards". THAT is crazy to me.
    You're just being paranoid now...

It's the chemtrails.

Derka's post made me tear up with laughter. Well done tons of fun, well done!

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEwherebutA&M View Post
    This.

asshat Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face's Avatar
    Was it Derka's intent to evidence his own craziness by posting a tome on how other people are crazy . . . . hmmmm,Will have to think on this.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    If it wasnt for derka, taz, vapa, etc I would look really bat$#@!.
    Love ya derka. Your diatribes are sublime.

asshat Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo's Avatar
    We all dedicate a large chunk of time to using a fake name to post thousands of opinions on various topics. Then we check our rep points to see if other people we have never met liked our opinions. I don't think there's a sane $#@! in here. The name I answer to is a jheri curl product from a movie made 25 years ago.

To this day I have never gone to a happy hour partly because I get halfway there and realize I forgot my nametag

asshat Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo Shaggy Platinum Soul Glo's Avatar
    Now, if you will hand me my crayons, I will be glad to take your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Glo View Post
    We all dedicate a large chunk of time to using a fake name to post thousands of opinions on various topics. Then we check our rep points to see if other people we have never met liked our opinions. I don't think there's a sane $#@! in here. The name I answer to is a jheri curl product from a movie made 25 years ago.

To this day I have never gone to a happy hour partly because I get halfway there and realize I forgot my nametag
    Did you like my opinion?

asshat UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn Shaggy Gold Club UPennHorn's Avatar
    Did you like my opinion?

asshat MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan Shaggy Gold Club MilkmanDan's Avatar
    There's this giant group of posters who follow me around this site quoting damn near every post I make with ad hominem insults.
    It's because you're an $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkmanDan View Post
    It's because you're an $#@!.
    That may come off more complimentary here..

asshat Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    Nope. Relevant to this thread (hence the quote) and I've been drive-by negged by you twice in the past few months including a few days ago.

Your ability to take posters' dislike for you and your attention whoring, and make it a long-winded "woe is me" rant (on a mental health thread no less), amazes me. Nobody follows you around you self-important ding dong. You're everywhere with "look at me!" posts. It irritates the $#@! out of people and your obliviousness is astounding.

Your ability to take posters' dislike for you and your attention whoring, and make it a long-winded "woe is me" rant (on a mental health thread no less), amazes me. Nobody follows you around you self-important ding dong. You're everywhere with "look at me!" posts. It irritates the $#@! out of people and your obliviousness is astounding.
    Care to make that a wager? Bob in Houston looks up the number of times that ERhine and BO&W have quoted a post of mine simply to insult me, with no discussion of the thread topic whatsoever. If they've done it a combined 10 times in the last 30 days, you're banned from shaggy for a month. If they've done it less, I'm banned from shaggy for a month. Deal?

Ain't no Bob got time for that.

asshat Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet probably preboards planes Gatorubet's Avatar
    VAPA/horn.mil

I may need to get an alarm service now.

asshat CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred's Avatar
    We haven't even gotten to the spring game yet and the shag is already in July form. Carry on.

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    If it wasnt for derka, taz, vapa, etc I would look really bat$#@!.
    Love ya derka. Your diatribes are sublime.
    Remember how you were worrying about signing up over here in the HF raiding days? Who knew you'd be one of the more sane posters?

Care to make that a wager? Bob in Houston looks up the number of times that ERhine and BO&W have quoted a post of mine simply to insult me, with no discussion of the thread topic whatsoever. If they've done it a combined 10 times in the last 30 days, you're banned from shaggy for a month. If they've done it less, I'm banned from shaggy for a month. Deal?
    Nah. Really don't give a $#@!. I do know if you'd quit responding as frequently as you do, you would be better off. But no, you must address every slight with multiple paragraphs.

Nah. Really don't give a $#@!. I do know if you'd quit responding as frequently as you do, you would be better off. But no, you must address every slight with multiple paragraphs.
    Not true, and it's the same thing I told BiH when he told me to "just ignore them". The fact of the matter is, if you yourself aren't following every single post I make and who is responding to them, then you really can't tell me whether or not I have a group of dudes here who hate me so much that they quote posts I make simply to reply with an ad hominem insult on a near daily basis. All of this unprovoked. I mean, let's look at our exchange:

You insult me over and over, and then you tell me I'm completely oblivious. I challenge on this notion, and you immediately back down from it. "Nah. I really don't care." Really? Because you sure as $#@! got worked up about it just a few minutes ago. But now that I'm challenging your belligerent and uneducated take on a subject you couldn't even possibly be versed on, now all of a sudden you don't care. Got it.

Everything is here. It's not going anywhere. What I am saying is the truth. Prove me wrong if you want. If not, then you should probably keep all of that $#@!-talking to yourself, seeing as it's nothing but hot air.

Okay.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    Remember how you were worrying about signing up over here in the HF raiding days? Who knew you'd be one of the more sane posters?
    Hahaha! God damn, it's been a while. I've come a real long way in 7 years.

Not true, and it's the same thing I told BiH when he told me to "just ignore them". The fact of the matter is, if you yourself aren't following every single post I make and who is responding to them, then you really can't tell me whether or not I have a group of dudes here who hate me so much that they quote posts I make simply to reply with an ad hominem insult on a near daily basis. All of this unprovoked. I mean, let's look at our exchange:

You insult me over and over, and then you tell me I'm completely oblivious. I challenge on this notion, and you immediately back down from it. "Nah. I really don't care." Really? Because you sure as $#@! got worked up about it just a few minutes ago. But now that I'm challenging your belligerent and uneducated take on a subject you couldn't even possibly be versed on, now all of a sudden you don't care. Got it.

Everything is here. It's not going anywhere. What I am saying is the truth. Prove me wrong if you want. If not, then you should probably keep all of that $#@!-talking to yourself, seeing as it's nothing but hot air.
    He really only insulted you once by calling you a ding dong. Does that make you sad? Maybe pen a few more paragraphs for us on the subject.

asshat Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth is a rep whore. Rich and Smooth's Avatar
    This thread is really helpful, I have a hard time keeping up with which posters I should dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich and Smooth View Post
    This thread is really helpful, I have a hard time keeping up with which posters I should dislike.
    I'd hate me first.

asshat Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face Shaggy Gold Club Basil Your Face's Avatar
    So currently we're running with Derka, Horn.mil and maybe a couple of scrubs who don't merit a lot of attention? We have MIA waiting in the wings, but he seems to be ok, just like that strange uncle you're almost sure won't molest your children if you turn your back? That sound about right for the current state of affairs?

Quote Originally Posted by texanbychoice View Post
    I'd hate me first.
    He hate me?

asshat ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class
    I don't insult you in my posts generally. I usually just ask you questions to infer how big a hypocrite you are.

Speaking of wagers, how come you always ignore the ones I offer you? Again, seems hypocritical.
    Last edited by ERhine; 04-16-2014 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    He hate me?
    I miss 'us'.

I miss a lot while fapping...so my wife says..

I miss a lot while fapping...so my wife says..
    Pics? Of both.

No homo.

Pics? Of both.

No homo.

Here's the family..

I'm pretty sure Firemans4horn is insulted by exclusion. Also, I'm not a math major, but I'm pretty sure your list is more than 4.

But seriously, Albert Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. You exhibit the same behavior over and over again. You post some stupid $#@!, people criticize you, and then you fly off the handle and hope their mom gets raped by a homeless person with aids. Maybe you should follow BiH's advice and start ignoring $#@! and it will go away. Or maybe you should go the $#@! away. At this point, you just look like a massochist who likes getting $#@! on all the time despite your protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil Your Face View Post
    We have MIA waiting in the wings, but he seems to be ok, just like that strange uncle you're almost sure won't molest your children if you turn your back?
    I would say that's about the best description I could think of having met him.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    lotta people down with OWDBC up in here

Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    lotta people down with OWDBC up in here
    What does that mean again?

Obsessed with Derka by choice? I think.

Posters with obvious mental health issues

I miss 'us'.
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Last edited by skipperj; 04-16-2014 at 11:53 PM.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    What does that mean again?
    Obsessed with Derka by choice? I think.
    indeed

Posters with obvious mental health issues

Who's down with OWDBC?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast