+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 699 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Recruiting Notes: 2017 Edition

- did

Banned Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone
    Quote Originally Posted by tittiesandbeer View Post
    5 star Ath/RB J.K. Dobbins

Texas likes to take its time to evaluate prospects, especially rising juniors.
    La Grange athlete J.K. Dobbins understands that. But sometimes it’s hard to be patient. Dobbins, a five-star prospect, grew up a Texas fan and has been waiting for an offer from the Longhorns for quite some time.
    “I’ve always been a big Texas fan,” Dobbins said. “My whole family loves Texas too. They’ve been pushing me to go there. But I have to get an offer first. Really, it was my dream school growing up, and it’s still a dream school. I hope I do get the offer.”
    La Grange is about an hour outside of Austin, and Dobbins said he would love to stay close to home so his family can see him play at the next level.
    Dobbins didn’t have much contact with the coaching staff prior to making an unofficial visit to the Forty Acres last month for the program’s spring game. There, Dobbins got an opportunity to meet running backs coach Tommie Robinson.
    Dobbins hopes to keep building a relationship with Robinson and impress him at one of Texas’ camps this summer.
    At 5-foot-9, 185 pounds, Dobbins can play everything from running back to wide receiver to defensive back. As a sophomore, Dobbins rushed for 2,230 yards and scored 39 total touchdowns.
    Dobbins currently holds offers from Arizona State, California, Oklahoma, TCU and a few others. He is ranked as the No. 2 all-purpose back in the nation and No. 5 overall recruit in the state in 2017, according to 247Sports Composite.
    I'm nobody to question Charlie and his staff's methods, but seriously...a 5 star kid who loves UT...but still no offer? I don't get it. I've seen this kid in person, on film, at track meets and he has star written all over him. IDK about his family background, but I have yet to hear or see anything that would indicate he is a bad kid or even anything close to bad.

I would consider this a HUGE miss if this kid goes elsewhere and doesn't get an offer.

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx2DaBone View Post
    I'm nobody to question Charlie and his staff's methods, but seriously...a 5 star kid who loves UT...but still no offer? I don't get it. I've seen this kid in person, on film, at track meets and he has star written all over him. IDK about his family background, but I have yet to hear or see anything that would indicate he is a bad kid or even anything close to bad.

I would consider this a HUGE miss if this kid goes elsewhere and doesn't get an offer.
    Don't focus on the "5-star" label, star ratings this early are essentially meaningless and will fluctuate a LOT between now and NSD 2017. Having said that, speed burners are essential for a spread O and this kid seems to fit the mold. As long as this doesn't turn into another Kam Martin situation, I'm fine with it right now. It's so early.

asshat laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4 is a rep whore. laga4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satyanash View Post
    Don't focus on the "5-star" label, star ratings this early are essentially meaningless and will fluctuate a LOT between now and NSD 2017. Having said that, speed burners are essential for a spread O and this kid seems to fit the mold. As long as this doesn't turn into another Kam Martin situation, I'm fine with it right now. It's so early.
    Agree about the ratings, but I have to think the staff has communicated with him enough that he knows what our positions is.

Hope that's the case anyway.

asshat bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club

Last I heard, BU hasn't offered the kid either. I don't understand it at all.

Banned Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone Tx2DaBone
    Aggy offered JK DobbiNs today.

bunghole Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod's Avatar
    Sumlin reads shaggy: confirmed.

asshat RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy Shaggy Bronze Club RandomGifGuy's Avatar
    Aggy offered JK DobbiNs today.
    aren't you on every longhorn based website screaming for the staff to offer him?

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    5-star LB Baron Browning will be visiting this weekend. Combined with Brandon Jones and Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (2016) and Boyd, Hill and Locke from '15 coming in, it's going to be a big weekend with the state track meet.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGifGuy View Post
    aren't you on every longhorn based website screaming for the staff to offer him?
    This is the only Longhorn Message Board I post on.....so Idk what this is supposed to mean.

asshat coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post
    5-star LB Baron Browning will be visiting this weekend. Combined with Brandon Jones and Reggie Hemphill-Mapps (2016) and Boyd, Hill and Locke from '15 coming in, it's going to be a big weekend with the state track meet.
    Every picture I see of Locke he is putting in work. I think he is well on his way to become a leader on this team. Hopefully he can help recruit Jones.

asshat BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Were bringing in 3 of 2015s best db the same weekend as the best db in 2016, strategery

bunghole Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod's Avatar
    We've offered wr Hezekiah Jones according to his Twitter.

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    We just offered (in-person - Norvell putting in the miles after visiting C Johnson out in Cali earlier this week) 4 star WR Hezekiah Jones out of Stafford: http://texas.247sports.com/Bolt/Texa...7-WR--37261986

Aw man I got beat to the punch - Jones will be in ATX for States, so add him to the list for the monster weekend coming up

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    From Higdon, on ATH J.K. Dobbins.

J.K. Dobbins is one of the top high school football players in the state of Texas. The 5-foot-10, 190-pound running back checks in from La Grange (Texas) and is in the class of 2017.

J.K. Dobbins has numerous offers from some of the top teams in college football. Oklahoma, TCU, Texas A&M are just a few offers he has at this time. One offer that could be coming in the very near future is from the Texas Longhorns. ”I know that UT won the national championship in 2005,” Dobbins said. “I can't think of all the things right now about them though. I've visited Texas for the orange and white game. I've visited them two more times this year for track, and one was for the Texas Relays and this weekend ill be there for the state track meet. My thoughts on Charlie Strong are that he's going to turn the program back around. He's an outstanding coach and that he's not only building great football players, but he wants his players to have character.”

Dobbins is a fantastic prospect that could play a number of different positions at the next level. ”The strengths of my game is that I can stop on a dime and get back to top speed in no time,” Dobbins said. “I'm a very patient runner. The thing ill like to improve on is blocking so I can be a very good blocker for my quarterback because our quarterback will be new to varsity this year and ill like to get faster. I think I'm where i want to be as of right now I've been working hard every day getting my teammates better also. Spring ball and workouts have been going very well everyone on my team has been buying in and working hard.” In addition to being focused on his overall team he hopes to have a successful seven on seven season. "I haven't really planned out my summer,” Dobbins said. “I'm hoping me and my team can get back to the 7on7 state tournament.”

What makes J.K. Dobbins one of the hottest prospects in the class of 2017? ”I think I am one of the top recruits because I have the ability to make anyone miss in space,” Dobbins said. “I can stop and go on a dime and I can also run between the tackles and I am a smart runner.”

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar
    Cy Fair TE Brock Wright offered per Perroni of 247.

Quote Originally Posted by Schulz View Post
    Cy Fair TE Brock Wright offered per Perroni of 247.
    Wescott has a good overview: http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...source=twitter

He's the #1 TE in the class and has links to Tech and us - we should be really in this. I trust Traylor to land the fish.

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar
    Baron Browning visited today and was offered.

bunghole MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MexHorn's Avatar
    Chevin Calloway CB offered Bishop Dunne

Banned Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen. Future Man has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by coach pop a bitch View Post
    Every picture I see of Locke he is putting in work. I think he is well on his way to become a leader on this team. Hopefully he can help recruit Jones.
    he's good at marketing

asshat coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch's Avatar
    Baron Browning

asshat EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$ Shaggy Bronze Club EZ$'s Avatar
    Baron Browning
    Damn, what's with the Jesus sandals Charlie??? Not very swagalicious....

Quote Originally Posted by EZ$ View Post
    At least he isn't wearing mid-calf socks with them.

Strong has old man/dad swag vs. DJ/jaeger bomb kinda swag.

Quote Originally Posted by EZ$ View Post
    You kidding? He jogs in those--vintage Nikes.

We just offered high 4-star Frisco OG Jack Anderson.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jack-Anderson-51362

247 has him as a top 10 player in state for his class

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar

Of course Hamm has his CB pick in

Quote Originally Posted by theaveragejon View Post
    Of course Hamm has his CB pick in
    Anderson has family ties to Tech and Aggy. He was also publicly complaining that we hadn't offered him while he was still playing his sophomore $#@!ing year of HS.

asshat tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer Shaggy Bronze Club tittiesandbeer's Avatar
    EJHolland247 1608 posts 50 minutes ago Premium Post
    I just talked to Anderson (late interview), and he said he's interested in Texas. I'll have a full update in the morning. With that said, I've gotten to know Anderson over the last two years, and he's more than likely not coming to Texas. His parents are A&M and Tech alums, respectively. And he will probably land at one of those schools. Personally, I think Tech gets him. Basically, Texas will have to absolutely wow him on a visit or have something crazy happen to pull him in.

Wescott interviewed Brock Wright's dad and it's going to be a battle on academics as much as football it sounds like, so UMich, ND, and Stanford are going to be his only out-of-state trips (he's also looked at Baylor and aggy, but we should be beating them for an academically-minded kid). Hopefully we do better than we did with Kaden Smith there.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...e-brock-wright

Wescott interviewed Brock Wright's dad and it's going to be a battle on academics as much as football it sounds like, so UMich, ND, and Stanford are going to be his only out-of-state trips (he's also looked at Baylor and aggy, but we should be beating them for an academically-minded kid). Hopefully we do better than we did with Kaden Smith there.

If you're all in on academics, how could you NOT pick Stanford?

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JShipATX View Post
    If you're all in on academics, how could you NOT pick Stanford?
    Man. Big ball buster missing out on Smith and probably him. Furk.

[/S]Wescott[/S] Jonathan Wells interviewed Brock Wright's dad

Wescott doing original work? Lulz

We just offered 4-star S Daniel Wright out of Fort Lauderdale (FL) Cardinal Gibbons: http://247sports.com/Player/Daniel-Wright-60171

We just offered 5-star CB Stanford Samuels out of Hollywood, FL: http://247sports.com/Player/Stanford-Samuels-54830

Another offer - 4-star OG Tyrese Robinson out of McKinney Boyd: http://247sports.com/Player/Tyrese-Robinson-79069

Damn they hitting Fla hard? Who is it Vaughn?

Damn they hitting Fla hard? Who is it Vaughn?
    Yep - if 247's right Vaughn's been all over the Fort Lauderdale area today - we haven't even hit Booker T, Northwestern or pretty much any of the other big Miami schools yet

Sa-weeet

asshat burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15's Avatar
    Anyone heard of or seen QB Jaylon Mascorro?

He's got Texas stuff plastered on his Twitter. 4 star (from his bio) with SMU, Houston and Rice offers.

Has a cannon and looks comfortable throwing
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3240349/...s/254629375/v2

(On phone, no embedding)

Also is confident in himself

@JAy_MaSCorRo02: Shawn Robinson the name may be more popular than mine but I promise Im working ten times harder. @CoachCamCox who out works us?
    #GunSlingers

Quote Originally Posted by burntorangeblooded15 View Post

He's got Texas stuff plastered on his Twitter. 4 star (from his bio) with SMU, Houston and Rice offers.

(On phone, no embedding)

@JAy_MaSCorRo02: Shawn Robinson the name may be more popular than mine but I promise Im working ten times harder. @CoachCamCox who out works us?
    #GunSlingers
    Dude can sling it.

asshat AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman's Avatar

(On phone, no embedding)

#GunSlingers
    He's not working 10 times harder than Robinson. Sounds stupid to call him out like that. Guess he's just trying to get his name out there.

bunghole ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn grows his own roses ATX_Horn's Avatar

(On phone, no embedding)

#GunSlingers
    According to Scout, Watson was scheduled to visit today...he's definitely on the staff's radar.

Everyone's saying that if we offer, he's ours. I think Strong will recruit him as an athlete while obviously continuing to go after Robinson.

(On phone, no embedding)

#GunSlingers
    I actually have a source on this kid. I have heard he really likes TCU and is waiting on that offer as well.

Am I reading those stats right? I know 2A/3A whatever it is these days, but dayum, 'bout as reliable a field general as you can possibly ask for...

Hope he gets told to not run his mouth like that again, but this kid is indeed impressive

asshat Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man's Avatar
    how can these kids in florida have offers before jk dobbins? it doesn't make sense.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 699 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast