+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 699 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 695 696 697 698 699
Results 34,901 to 34,950 of 34950

Thread: Texas Recruiting Notes: 2017 Edition

asshat SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chooky View Post
    I can't seem Warehime now without picturing him wondering through the Little's home while they're trying to corral him back to the living room. "Goddamn! Now this is a nice $#@!in' shed. Holy $#@!, look at that. I bet this $#@! is a panty dropper. You know what I mean? I bet this $#@! here turns that pussy into a $#@!in' slip-n-slide. You know what I mean? I'm talking to 24/7 cooter puddin' in this $#@!."
    Well that was outstanding.

asshat GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado Shaggy Bronze Club GringoSalado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHorn'13 View Post
    Could've used the shower liner and then used it as a negotiation for closing time

asshat UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn's Avatar
    Hate to interrupt the Warehime $#@! of a lifetime talk, but here's TFB's predictions for the class of 2017 signees:

Link included just for you, SLX. http://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.co...7-predictions/

Spoiler!

asshat SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SL Xpress might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Thanks for the link, UT Lawnhorn. I gave 'em a click.

We'll see how many redshirts there are. If Herman wants big classes, he'll limit the redshirting. If he's not concerned with signing max size classes the way Alabama and Ohio State do every year - and if he's as into winning national championships as he appears to be, having coached at Ohio State for 3 years where they only lost 3 games, I have a feeling that's going to be an important template - then he'll redshirt the 10 or so guys Andrew King is talking about. Certainly the linemen are candidates, especially on OL. Heck, Chisolm and possibly $#@!mins are candidates to be moved over, although no one is talking about it. Maybe not. But it's not like it's unheard of. But he has a lot of guys redshirting when they're not a clear competitor for the two deep. I just don't think that's how it's going to work.

asshat UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UT Lawnghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SL Xpress View Post
    Thanks for the link, UT Lawnhorn. I gave 'em a click.

We'll see how many redshirts there are. If Herman wants big classes, he'll limit the redshirting. If he's not concerned with signing max size classes the way Alabama and Ohio State do every year - and if he's as into winning national championships as he appears to be, having coached at Ohio State for 3 years where they only lost 3 games, I have a feeling that's going to be an important template - then he'll redshirt the 10 or so guys Andrew King is talking about. Certainly the linemen are candidates, especially on OL. Heck, Chisolm and possibly $#@!mins are candidates to be moved over, although no one is talking about it. Maybe not. But it's not like it's unheard of. But he has a lot of guys redshirting when they're not a clear competitor for the two deep. I just don't think that's how it's going to work.
    It'll also be interesting to see how many 2017 guys get recruited over. This could potentially be one of the biggest recruiting ranking disparities from class to class. If we have a good year, we could potentially go from 26th in 2017 to 4th or so in 2018. Seems like bringing in that much elite talent in 2018 could lead to transfers from the 2017 class before the 2018 season starts because a lot of these 2018 guys are EEs.

Quote Originally Posted by UT Lawnghorn View Post
    Hate to interrupt the Warehime $#@! of a lifetime talk...
    I really think you are underestimating Warehime if you think the Little incident was somehow a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyspub View Post
    I really think you are underestimating Warehime if you think the Little incident was somehow a once-in-a-lifetime event.
    too lazy to search - what happened?

Here's TFB's predictions for the class of 2017 signees:

Link included just for you, SLX. http://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.co...7-predictions/

Spoiler!
    Not a lot of surprises there. I do wonder what I am missing with Young. He seems to top people's lists of a guy who is going to be great or a big surprise in this class, but I didn't flashes of anything that said "great" his highlights.

asshat BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigHorn'13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CL Horn View Post
    too lazy to search - what happened?
    Go back a page or 2

bunghole TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7 is a rep whore. TexasHorn7's Avatar
    you do this a lot. You make generalizations and accusations and then when someone asks for any support for them, you say you can't tell or that you've learned over the years it won't go over well. Either give the gist of what Warehime did wrong or don't go around saying Warehime butchered the in-home when there's nothing out there that supports that statement. No one's asking you to divulge a transcript of private conversations. I was simply asking for what basis you have that Warehime butchered the in-home. It's not a ridiculous request and your defensive response indicates you're just talking out of your ass.
    Just pay your $9.95 and he'll spill...

Quote Originally Posted by Chooky View Post
    I can't seem Warehime now without picturing him wondering through the Little's home while they're trying to corral him back to the living room. "Goddamn! Now this is a nice $#@!in' shed. Holy $#@!, look at that. I bet this $#@! is a panty dropper. You know what I mean? I bet this $#@! here turns that pussy into a $#@!in' slip-n-slide. You know what I mean? I'm talking to 24/7 cooter puddin' in this $#@!."
    I'm mentally substituting Kenny Powers for Warehime in every setting from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorn'13 View Post
    Go back a page or 2
    I have to go back and find it as well. Here you go: http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/sho...1#post10893467
    Last edited by IOUEleventyBillionDollars; 05-18-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: spelling and what-not

Does this mean he's in? #Texas #Longhorns 2017 TE signee Reese Leitao has had a felony drug charge reduced to a misdemeanor today.
    scout.com/college/texas/Ö

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utexas8 View Post
    Does this mean he's in? #Texas #Longhorns 2017 TE signee Reese Leitao has had a felony drug charge reduced to a misdemeanor today.
    scout.com/college/texas/…
    Most likely. Let's $#@!ing go.

asshat HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos's Avatar
    scout.com/college/texas/…

Who gives a $#@! about a misdemeanor? Lets bring this kid in and get to work.

Will he still be able to make it in a couple of weeks?

http://www.scout.com/college/texas/s...charge-reduced

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    Will he still be able to make it in a couple of weeks?

http://www.scout.com/college/texas/s...charge-reduced
    Sounds like we'll make every effort:

Smallwood said Texas coach Tom Herman was in Chicago last weekend spending time with the Leitao family (Reese's father, Dave Leitao, is the basketball coach at DePaul University).

"I think the indication the family got from Coach Herman was that Reese would be able to keep his scholarship to Texas," Smallwood said. "It's not totally up to him, of course. The athletic director and others will have a say.

"But Reese knows he's been given a great opportunity here, and I feel as confident as I can that this young man will not disappoint."

He got a misdemeanor and Herman flew up to speak with him and his family. He's absolutely coming here. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to enroll for Summer 1 now. I always thought he'd get it reduced. He was an all-state football player in Oklahoma with enough family money to hire a big time lawyer. That's how these things usually go.

Nahlin-We've heard he's in if dropped to a misdemeanor, but recently I heard either way it's out of Herman's hands and will be up to Perrin. Since Perrin and the admin have given Herman everything he wants up to this point, we'd bet Leitao is in, and he'll experience the worst summer of his life, but not as bad as it could have (should have?) been.

If he's allowed in, I won't celebrate (publicly).

Nahlin-We've heard he's in if dropped to a misdemeanor, but recently I heard either way it's out of Herman's hands and will be up to Perrin. Since Perrin and the admin have given Herman everything he wants up to this point, we'd bet Leitao is in, and he'll experience the worst summer of his life, but not as bad as it could have (should have?) been.

If he's allowed in, I won't celebrate (publicly).
    lol. Herman is the most powerful man in the Athletic Department, not Perrin. If Herman wants him in, he's in (and I assure you, Herman wants him in).

lol. Herman is the most powerful man in the Athletic Department, not Perrin. If Herman wants him in, he's in (and I assure you, Herman wants him in).
    Just like when Mack was running things while winning 10-12 games a year. There's a reason why the good football coaches are making $5M+, while the ADs are around $1M.

If Texas let's him in let the negative recruiting commence. If I'm perrin I don't have to bow to anyone he knows he's not long for this job and he can make decisions based on not having anyone forcing his hand

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    In addition to being lucky that the charge was reduced, he's very lucky that our depth chart at tight end is non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by utfan87 View Post
    If Texas let's him in let the negative recruiting commence. If I'm perrin I don't have to bow to anyone he knows he's not long for this job and he can make decisions based on not having anyone forcing his hand
    Who's gonna negative recruit against us for that? Name one team we recruit against that hasn't kept a player after a misdemeanor or had high profile players get arrested. Seriously, name one.

The negative recruiting sure didn't work last year for OU and their great class.

asshat closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club closetojumping Shaggy Silver Club
    You write like an uninformed, naive, mouthbreathing clown.

What on earth can another coach say to a parent that Herman can't counter with, "He had a spotless record and made a mistake. He will be on an incredibly short leash with us, but we firmly believe that one mistake isn't worth throwing away a young man's education."

Plus, Stoops has a history of women beaters on his team. Patterson had a team full of drug dealers. aggy led the league in arrests for a few years. LOL Baylor. We're not alone here.

And a quick way for Perrin's tenure to end even sooner would be to do something that Herman disagrees with. And they both know it.
    Last edited by Chuckie Finster; 05-23-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Also, most players appreciate seeing coaches give second chances. There were players who didnt' want to play under Strong because they felt like he might unfairly kick them out of school before all the details came out since he had such a hard line stance.

Now, if things too out of control, like Baylor or even OU to an extent, then parents will start to veto things, but letting one player in who got convicted of a misdemeanor probably helps Herman in the recruits eyes and is not nearly enough for a parent to be turned off to the program.

asshat irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan's Avatar
    They're already recruiting negatively. That's what they do. Herman will be prepared to counter the narrative that fat $#@! Patterson will fruitlessly posit to recruits and their families. Even Mack Brown at the height of the program's "good kids who graduate" moral sanctimony would have likely taken this kid.

Here's my question since I haven't really paid too much attention: is this kid good enough to risk it? I know that our TE depth chart is not extant, but the risk/reward calculation would have to be hugely in his favor to warrant bringing him in IMO.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    He's a better pass catcher and more athletic than any of our extra blocking surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornius Emeritus View Post
    Here's my question since I haven't really paid too much attention: is this kid good enough to risk it? I know that our TE depth chart is not extant, but the risk/reward calculation would have to be hugely in his favor to warrant bringing him in IMO.
    Yes. He was my third favorite player of the class behind Ehlinger and Gary Johnson. He was an all state DE in the highest classification of OK football. He's a very, very good blocker already with great hands, very good movement skills, and he exhibits a great feel for finding soft spots in zones on his highlight tape. He's not a burner and won't be a huge threat after the catch, but he projects to be a very good blocker and receiver.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Hearing Stephan Zabie may not qualify academically for UCLA.

Quote Originally Posted by SBBruin View Post
    This isn't surprising. There were a lot of rumors that he would have a difficult time qualifying.

Not a shock, and one of the reasons UT waited so long to offer until it became clear we'd have the space to take a flyer on him.

Zabie should just head to JUCO, it's not like he's even close to ready for this level. Even if Zabie qualified he's 2 to 3 years away from contributing.

Probably for the best for Zabie. The guys who recruited him wont be around by this time next year, anyways, right SBBruin?

I hate all of this

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar
    Stopped reading because I was laughing too hard at "hotshot" coach. Chaisson is a big miss, $#@! o, but he'll be gone in 3 years. O that is.

pesca-pescatarian TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder's Avatar
    “Why risk your career going to a program trying to rebuild?” Chaisson asked.
    Umm...okay.

This will be a funny article to re-visit in 3 years after Orgeron has failed as a head coach, yet again.

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sejjr View Post
    This will be a funny article to re-visit in 3 years after Orgeron has failed as a head coach, yet again.
    God I hope the football gods allow the Ogre to fail again.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonandaturd View Post
    Is there one among us that has not taken a healthy $#@! at a stranger's house chased by a big dip of skoal? Shag is getting soft.
    it really helps with the uncomfortable silence when you come out if your are complete $#@!faced

p.s. if you didn't want me using your towels, you should keep a role of toilet paper in there when you have a large party going on

asshat Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyVagina View Post
    it really helps with the uncomfortable silence when you come out if your are complete $#@!faced

p.s. if you didn't want me using your towels, you should keep a role of toilet paper in there when you have a large party going on

I usually remember to my shirt back on when I'm done.

"He is well aware of Bamaís six-game winning streak against the Tigers. He remembers watching LSUís last win, that 9-6 overtime thriller in 2011. He was 12."
    I laughed. I stopped reading.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117's Avatar
    That thriller tho...

asshat Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54 Shaggy Bronze Club Katfid54's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drew8117 View Post
    That thriller tho...

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 699 of 699 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 695 696 697 698 699