+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie You Just Watched

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar

Powell and Pressburger's The Small Back Room (1946).

Great stuff. Certainly you start with Peeping Tom and then go to Black Narcissus but these guys big (Colonel Blimp) and small films about war time england are just fantastic. Like a few pints with an old friend.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar

The Bridge (2006)

Based on this terrific new yorker article:

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/200.../031013fa_fact

I thought the movie would have worked great if it had had more history and more statistics and a few less personal stories. Other than a guy who actually survived a jump, most of the interviewees were rather hohum.

Vry good, wouild have bene great if Hnry FOnda wasn't so $#@!in g angelic. Best charcets were te jury foreman and the stockbroker,

Infernal Affairs

After all the comparisons with the Scorsese remake, I thought this was kind of...meh. The Hong Kong brotherly loyalty stuff, and it's accompanying music, can get a bit dull.

asshat Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milk_monitor

Vry good, wouild have bene great if Hnry FOnda wasn't so $#@!in g angelic. Best charcets were te jury foreman and the stockbroker,
    One of my favorite oldies. GREAT film.

asshat TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026 slams and goes hard. TEXAS1026's Avatar
    Trainspotting.

Ewan was good.

I guess it was meant as a dark comedy, and it is very funny in parts, but the viciousness is always in the picture. O'Toole and Hepburn are enormous, fierce, scheming characters. Anthony Hopkins makes what must be one his earliest appearances as Richard the Lionhearted. The dialogue I guess is very modern.

asshat TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en slams and goes hard. TyphoonSe7en's Avatar

Grand Illusion - Jean Renoir (1937)
    After seeing The Rules of the Game I expected this to be a little wilder but that didn't matter, it was still a damn fine film. Lots of good stuff going on

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bularry
    watched The Kingdom the other night on HBO.

I guess my expectations were low, because I was pleasantly surprised with how watchable that movie was and I enjoyed the action sequences.
    I really like that movie. Some cheesy lines but a very good movie all around. Last movie I watched was Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. I love that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonSe7en

Grand Illusion - Jean Renoir (1937)
    After seeing The Rules of the Game I expected this to be a little wilder but that didn't matter, it was still a damn fine film. Lots of good stuff going on
    Man, I love Grand Illusion -- lots more than Rules of the Game. I didn't expect the ending and I really loved it.

asshat idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas Shaggy Bronze Club idigTexas's Avatar
    Saw Ghost Town today. It was surprised at the depth and emotional range. The previews do not do this movie justice, It is a really decent film. I do not expect any Academy Award nominations, but definitely worth the price of admission.

asshat scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce's Avatar
    Purple Rain.

Really brought back some memories of the 80s. I am thankful that males no longer put on eyeliner and makeup. As for the movie, it tried to give the audience an appreciation of the dog eat dog music industry and how artists have the odds stacked incredibly against them. My critical response is that the dialogue sucked and the characters were too generic. On the plus side, there was good music and the lead actress was a hottie.

asshat Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club Continental Op Shaggy Gold Club
    The Promotion. Link

Seann William Scott managed to make me forget that he was Stifler and John C Reilly turned in a serviceable performance. This wasn't horrible, but it never got off of the ground even though everybody involved was really trying and it was never good enough to make me stop wondering if I would be enjoying myself more if I had chosen to watch one of the other movies that I have checked out from Netflix.

What Happens In Vegas Should've Been Left At Blockbuster.

asshat rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar

The Russian Dolls

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409184/

A good movie with lots of hot French ass.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-a-holic

The Russian Dolls

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409184/

A good movie with lots of hot French ass.
    Gracias. The lesbian in "le Aubregol espanol (sp)" excited me much.

Cassavettes. Woman Under the Influence

a) I am not worthy.

b) It sucks.

No explanation needed.

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wild_turkey

No explanation needed.
    Yes. This needs to be on Blu-ray now.

^^^ I wondered this when I pulled out my crappy $10 DVD version. I haven't planned on re-purchasing my entire DVD collection on Blu-ray, but Heat and Godfather will definitely be receiving the upgrade.

asshat HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca Shaggy Silver Club HornsOverIthaca's Avatar

On BluRay. Goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by mdmost

No explanation needed.
    Am I the only one who doesn't think much of Heat? It was reasonably entertaining, but large chunks of the movie seemed irrelevant, Val Kilmer was awful, De Niro and Pacino weren't that hot, the dialogue was laborious at times (the famous cafe scene was painful for me), and the women were $#@!ing annoying.

asshat JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround's Avatar

No explanation needed.
    Am I the only one who doesn't think much of Heat? It was reasonably entertaining, but large chunks of the movie seemed irrelevant, Val Kilmer was awful, De Niro and Pacino weren't that hot, the dialogue was laborious at times (the famous cafe scene was painful for me), and the women were $#@!ing annoying.
    It's been a while since I saw it, but I was pretty meh too.

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    Well you both suck so it's not surprising.

asshat JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? JimbAround's Avatar

Watched it on iTunes because everything on television sucks in Australia. I thought I hated Calin Farrell, but he was pretty good in this one. Story is a dark comedy about two hit men hiding out in a small town in Belgium. Ralph Finnes plays their boss and is a total hard ass. Entertaining flick.

asshat Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer Shaggy Bronze Club Stringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimbAround

No explanation needed.
    It's been a while since I saw it, but I was pretty meh too.
    Wow. Really? When it's on tv, I have to watch it at least through the coffee scene. Genius.

asshat drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club drew corleone Shaggy Bronze Club
    Black Snake Moan... eh...

asshat Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog's Avatar
    Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert

One of the best adventure movies I have ever seen, probably better than Raiders of the Lost Ark.
    Great flick.

Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman
    Wages of Fear (1953)

Fantastic. Simple and perfectly executed. Big themes never get in the way of the story.
    I liked the "Sorcerer' remake of this with Roy Scheider. Freaky Tangerine Dream soundtrack. I'll have to check out the original. Tough to watch subtitles at my house , though, the missus is dyslexic.

The critics hated this one, (choppy editing)but I thought it was good.
    Once again, a freaky Tangerine Dream soundtrack.

asshat Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snow Dog's Avatar
    Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert
    Wow... I had no idea Kurosawa wrote the screenplay for this flick.
    Need to pick it up this week.

Frankenstein

I am not a horror fan, but this was a nice wholesome meal.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Watched Street Kings last night (the Keanu Reeves one.) For a rental it wasn't too bad. Watched Breaker Morant after that. I had never seen it without commercials. Watching Chaos (Statham and Snipes) right now and it's passable for nothing better to do until The Shield comes on.

That's it on Breaker Morant?

Or maybe it's assumed that it is "beyond words" greatness.

asshat NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA Shaggy Silver Club NOMAAA's Avatar
    five times in the past 2 weeks.

this was tonight.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman
    That's it on Breaker Morant?

Or maybe it's assumed that it is "beyond words" greatness.
    I was kind of underwhelmed but more so on the production values. The story is great and the flashback/flashforward method was nice. This is a movie that might be remakeable.

Chaos was cheesy. The basic plot for the first 75% of the movie was good but if you didn't see the twist coming, you'd have to be a total idiot. Barely ok for renting.

asshat Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light's Avatar

Remember this one? Came on late the other night. Good movie.

asshat Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain probably preboards planes Blain's Avatar
    Blood Diamonds

Jennifer Connelly = yum

asshat [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard.
    Yeah, The Rocketeer wasn't too bad when I was a kid. I haven't seen it since though.

I watched The Backwoods last night, starring Gary Oldman.

What can I say about this movie other than.... it sucked. Bad. If you are a Gary Oldman fan don't waste your time. Easily one of the worst stories ever put on film. Just absolutely $#@!ing pointless and not even exciting.

Long story short... two couples go to a remote place in Spain where Gary Oldman's character has bought the house he grew up in. Out hunting the next morning, he and his friend find see a abandoned house and find a deformed girl locked inside. They take the girl, and her inbred daddies/uncles/cousins whatever want her back.

The only highlight of the film is where that girl from The Beach (crappy DiCaprio movie) cools off at one point with some wet t-shirt action. There was that, and some muff to be seen from the another female character, but other than that... a complete waste of time.

I can vouch for In Bruges.. the film with Colin Farrell and it also stars William Wallace's good buddy. Very dark but also very funny movie.

asshat [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard. [censored] slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blain
    Blood Diamonds

Jennifer Connelly = yum
    Not only is Connelly yum, but DiCaprio does an excellent job with his role.

Very very good movie. A lot better than I expected.

asshat William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. William Cannon's Avatar
    the first place we could see, servin' cold beer in the shade

I know, I'm really late to the party on this one. Overall I expected more, but this was definitely a good movie.

Not many buying off on the "all encompasing movie thread"...

Oh well, gave it a shot.

If you are looking for flicks about women who weigh as much as a duck, this one is pretty damn good.

Dreyer's Day of Wrath (1943)

The near opening scene, where the old woman realizes they may be coming for her, is one of the favorite scenes ever. Given the Nazi's running around at the time of filming, it's terrifying. Her slow walk throughout her house, ending in her crawling out near one of the animal pens, is extraordinary.

Four of the finest performances in movies. Enthralling, perfect. Lisbeth Movin, the temptress, is kinda smokin, if fully clothed 17th century broads are your thing.

I liked this more than Passion of Joan of Arc, and I'm pretty stoked I've only seen two Dreyers.

Didn't see another that good until Bill Murray's Herman Blume met Bert Fischer in Rushmore.
    I, too, am way late to this thread, but the above statement is very, very astute. That one look was one of the best bits of acting by Mr. Murray evar.

Oh, and last night, I watched All the President's Men.... so good.

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Be Kind, Rewind. I wasn't sure what to expect of the movie but was really quite different than anticipated and had sort of a hearwarming feel to it. Surprising. My wife liked it, too which I thought might be a toss up.

asshat Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn's Avatar
    Burn After Reading

in a word: disappointing.

Rififi (1955)

The mother of all heist movies, perhaps in influence top 50, but nowhere near my personal favorites. It kicked in after the heist, but even then, I didn't feel emotionally connected like I do in so many other film noirs and heists.

I have a feeling this one improves upon multiple viewing -- the feel of the city was great and the characters were as well.

Need to watch Brute Force and Night and the City again and try to reconnect.

asshat wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club wd40 Shaggy Silver Club
    Vanishing Point

hadn't seen it in probably 30 years. man. the 70s...

asshat Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light's Avatar

Not very good. Some scary scenes but you just wonder what these people were thinking sometimes.

asshat ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class

I enjoyed it.

asshat rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic Shaggy Gold Club rage-a-holic's Avatar

Great $#@!ing movie. If your wife/GF/FB doesn't like this one, dump em. Oh, and it has Carly Pope and Diora Baird.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913445/

asshat oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? oobe's Avatar

Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street 2007

I really love this film adaptation of Stephen Sondheim's musical. Great pacing and performances, and Burton gets everything right. Depp is incredible, despite not having a powerful voice.

Good. I'm sure everyone reading this thread has already seen it, though.
    One of the scenes brought me closer to vomiting than any movie I've seen recently. Jeez.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast