+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie You Just Watched

the godfather HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf Shaggy Silver Club HenryGandorf's Avatar
    gosling is great, imo. if you really want to become a fan, watch lars and the real girl, the united states of leland, and half nelson.

asshat Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light's Avatar

Good movie and my girlfriend loved it which is always nice because she thinks I'm awesome when I make her watch good movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Dog
    Wow... I had no idea Kurosawa wrote the screenplay for this flick.
    Need to pick it up this week.

Technically it was adapted from a screenplay he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman

Winchester 73

Classic, simple and funny. I am not sure why I thought ti would be edgier.
    The man spent his entire life hunting down his brother for killing his father. Maybe the delivery could have been edgier but the premise is there. This and the Gunfighter were very influential with the psychological westerns of the 50's.

My Darling Clementine, beautifully shot masterfully directed. With the exception of Fonda it suffers some from the conventional acting of the 40's especially the depiction of women which was never Ford's strong suit.

I had seen it before and I still cannot believe how unbelievably bad this movie was. Every single cliche is used. Like a $#@!ing trainwreck tho I couldn't look away. Michael Bay should have his eyes spooned out by colobus monkeys.

The problem with Last of the Mohicans is that James Fenimore Cooper, as Mark Twain put it, is a $#@!ing douche bag. Other than that great movie, the fight at the end is awesome.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar

The Visitor.

Nice, slow, and overrated. Take the Accidental Tourist, drain it of any humor whatsoever, pockmark William Hurt's face, and add some diversity and you have the general vibe.

I think it was directed by the jerk journalist in The Wire.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen
    Slumdog Millionaire
    Think 21st Century Princess Bride
    the $#@!? Princess Bride? Really? I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGandorf
    gosling is great, imo. if you really want to become a fan, watch lars and the real girl, the united states of leland, and half nelson.
    He's amazing in both Half Nelson and Lars and the Real Girl. He's really blossoming into one of the best actors of this generation.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    You would have been amazing in half nelson if you had bottles of vodka and flexerol to keep you somewhere this side of catatonic.

Sorry, I just am against thread proliferation.

Great double feature last night on TMC "From Here to Eternity" (featuring all the greats including the second most beautiful actress in the world.

But the one that got me was one I had never seen -- "They Were Expendable (1945)". I don't think it comes close to some of the great character development in many of Ford's other movies, but it was such a great example of Ford as PR guy.

The special effects were pretty damn stunning. Hard to find anything more exciting than a PT boat battling jap cruisers or jab fighters.

The matter of fact way that they handled the "we're leaving, you have to stay here on Bataan" added lots of poignancy to the situation, knowing what the fate was going to be.

bunghole TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TexasEx07's Avatar

Boyfriend hijacked my netflix which was queued for weeds and sopranos. Good movie. Total 70s soundtrack type (pre Star Wars). Further reinforces his ideation that Clint Eastwood is a complete and total badass.

Before that, I saw that new movie with that guy from Kinsey, Love Actually, and Star Wars ep 1...I believe it was called Taken. I also enjoyed this flick. Up there with the Bond and Batman movie for me. Slumdog takes the cake this year though.

asshat RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn's Avatar
    Gandhi, one of my 5 favorite movies.

asshat Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor's Avatar
    After finally joining Netflix almost a month ago, I managed to get around to watching my first movie from them last night, Mongol.

I have a limited knowledge of Genghis Khan's history, but did read Weatherford's Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World within the last year or so. While the movie expectedly strayed and over-dramatized a good bit from what I recall, it was a very good semi-historical, semi-mythical film.

The cinematography was quite good, and if I ever decide to join the 21st century and go HDTV/Blu-ray, I would imagine this would be a good showoff piece. I look forward to the other two films in the planned trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Damor
    After finally joining Netflix almost a month ago, I managed to get around to watching my first movie from them last night, Mongol.

I have a limited knowledge of Genghis Khan's history, but did read Weatherford's Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World within the last year or so. While the movie expectedly strayed and over-dramatized a good bit from what I recall, it was a very good semi-historical, semi-mythical film.

The cinematography was quite good, and if I ever decide to join the 21st century and go HDTV/Blu-ray, I would imagine this would be a good showoff piece. I look forward to the other two films in the planned trilogy.
    Was it kind of a straight up historical drama or was it kind of infused with a lot of "House of Flying Daggers" type effects? I don't know anything about it.

Banned LizardKing hates puppies and Jesus.

I thoroughly enjoyed Mongol, but I had no idea that a trilogy was being planned. That's excellent news.

Very good. Not fantastic. Having only seen two of the other performances nominated in the best actress category, I don't know if Marion Cotillard deserved her win or not, but it certainly deserved to out of the three I saw. She was astonishingly good. The cinematography was also well done. It is a movie of very deep color. As for negatives, the storyline is presented in a pretty disjointed chronology. It isn't really told in a series of flashbacks so much as it just randomly jumps around in time. I thought that was somewhat distracting and made the story a little hard to follow. Nevertheless, I would recommend it.

asshat Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Damor's Avatar
    No flying monks or impossible feats, but lots of slo-mo bloodletting. Some of the weather effects in the last big battle are more LOTR style overdramatized, and I thought took away from any sense of historical realism, but other than that it was more grounded in reality than myth.

Word is that the second film is to come out in 2010.

Lars and the Real Girl

Pretty great little film. I think the town coming together stuff in the last half hour was a bit overdone, but I can't think of a movie with better performances from the top three actresses. The sister in law, Emily Mortimer, was really terrific.

Last few I watched were

King of Kong - hilarious, although all humor is unintentional.

Slumdog Millionaire - really loved it, very well done movie.

Cocaine Cowboys - had heard a lot about this documentary, Miami back in the 70's and early 80's sounds liked the old west.

The Harder They Fall (1946) On TCM last night.

I really love Rod Steiger. On this flick and On the Waterfront his head is constantly just about to explode. He's got permanent low grade road rage.

A very interesting "message film".

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    The last few films I've watched:

What Just Happened: Typical Hollywood self-gratification about how tough life is for the rich and famous. $#@!astic considering how many good actors there were in the movie.

City of Ember: This is supposedly a movie for kids but I don't think anyone under 10-12 would sit through it and I'm not sure why I did.

Wall-E: I was underwhelmed and I went in with pretty low expectations. It was just ok.

Sex Drive: Seth Green and side kick saved this movie from sucking real hard. And even then, it sucked a little over all any ways. Good thing I watched the unrated version and got to see the extra tits.

Body of Lies: As much as I try to hate DiCaprio, he continues to turn into an excellent actor. I think the "Middle East Spy" movie genre is getting a little over played but this was a decent, enjoyable movie.

Cashback: British flick about a guy who develops insomnia and then deals with it in his own way. Really liked this one.

Pride and Glory: Another great cast stuck in a crappy plot. Waste of Norton and Farrell's talent.

RocknRolla: I had a really hard time following this movie. I should have turned on the subtitles. I was doing something else while watching this and it took too much of my attention from it. Might need to give it another shot when I can sit and listen to the dialogue better.

asshat Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Marathon Man: Decided to see this one for the second time after a friend had said he finally saw it for the first time. The first time I saw it was about twenty years ago. This is definitely a one-time movie. The first time through it's easy to get caught up in the intrigue and action. On the second viewing, even twenty years later, it's difficult to ignore the plot holes that you could drive a truck through.

Banned ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them.
    My latest:

"Body of Lies", I went into this one with very low expectations and enjoyed it. DiCaprio, though I've never been a big fan, is a very solid and believable actor.

"He's Just Not That Into You", avoid like the $#@!ing plague (as if I needed to tell anyone here this). I let my wife drag me to a chick flick once every 2-3 years. The only redeeming qualities of this 2 hour waterboarding; Scarlett Johanson and Jennifer Connelly (even though she needs to put some lbs back on her skinny ass). I must have looked at my watch 8 times during this movie (something unheard of in a movie that I even remotely enjoy). Luckily we were at a theater that served beer so I had an excuse to get up a few times for cold Shiner.

Recording and re-watching the Tolkien/Jackson movies on TNT this weekend. When are they going to release these on Blu-Ray?

Banned Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard. Tasmaniac slams and goes hard.
    Watched "Being There" last night for the first time in several years

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwZzRB461bY[/youtube]

asshat Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Not My Real Name can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman

The Visitor.

Nice, slow, and overrated. Take the Accidental Tourist, drain it of any humor whatsoever, pockmark William Hurt's face, and add some diversity and you have the general vibe.

I think it was directed by the jerk journalist in The Wire.
    I rather liked it. I wasn't looking for or expecting humor (which is good because, as you note, it is all but missing from the film), but a quiet, unassuming drama. Can't say that your description is off the mark (except overrated--I hadn't heard that much crowing about the film before I saw it) but I'd also add that the characters seem true and that the intimacy that comes to the title character doesn't seem forced--inevitable, perhaps, but it happens in a very natural way.

Quote Originally Posted by Not My Real Name
    I rather liked it. I wasn't looking for or expecting humor (which is good because, as you note, it is all but missing from the film), but a quiet, unassuming drama. Can't say that your description is off the mark (except overrated--I hadn't heard that much crowing about the film before I saw it) but I'd also add that the characters seem true and that the intimacy that comes to the title character doesn't seem forced--inevitable, perhaps, but it happens in a very natural way.
    Sounds very on target to me.

Just saw this and really liked it. Very simple straightforward story but the battle scenes were generally thrilling. Thought the technology was pushed to the edge but not overdone. Didn't take away from the tale.

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    The Godfather, Part 1 on Blu-ray. Simply incredible. Easily in my top 5.

Banned ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them. ChiefK names their bicycles. All three of them.
    "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"

That bitch got her some saggy, floppin' titties.

Why the $#@! does Leonard Nimoy wear that archery glove in this movie?

Nicholas Ray's Bitter Victory (1957)

A standard war mission setup that is just completely deranged. I haven't figured out the cult of personality that seems to surround his films yet, and I really didn't enjoy this much at all, but there is such a weird and somewhat perversely captivating vibe to his movies. The tone and pace of this flick was pretty unique.

There is something pretty skillful going on there, I think. I just couldn't figure it out. Richard Burton was pretty cool in it.

bunghole Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy's Avatar

This is based on the disturbing Wineville Chicken Coop Murders

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winevil...n_Coop_Murders

Angelina Jolie and John Malkovich are amazing in this movie. I highly recommend seeing it.

asshat Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light's Avatar

Not bad, the best Simon Pegg movie since Shawn of the Dead. Add the Dude and Meagan Fox and not so bad.

Ummmmmmmm...yeah.

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Burn After Reading

meh...

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    Donnie Darko. Still trying to understand what just happened. I think we got it but we are not really sure why.

I really enjoyed it. Saw it in 3D and it was fun. Some parts are much different than the book and not for little kids (but if you've read the book you'd know that).

bunghole wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses wutang75 grows his own roses
    Snow Angels

Not great. 3 out of 5 stars.

Deep Water (2006)

Great. Something we can all relate to. It just happens to be set against the most incredible backdrop imaginable.

One of the best movies (it transcends "documentary") I've seen in awhile.

asshat cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00's Avatar

I should have seen this a long time ago...still a great one.

Interesting. I was watching some of Waking Life on IFC while I was watching some of Deep Water. It was a great juxtoposition, especially when they are talking in Waking Life about how all life is simply saying no no no to acceptance until you finally say yes and die.

I can't imagine the hallucinations I would have alone on a boat after six days, let alone six months.

asshat cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? cowhorns00's Avatar
    Yea I watched it on IFC...I'm glad I didn't watch this in college during my pot days.

Great movie.

Milk

Haven't been this underwhelmed in a while. For some reason I thought there would be a more interesting edge to the storytelling.

bunghole Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy names their bicycles. All three of them. Bimmy's Avatar

It's a pretty crappy movie, but Titus Pullo is the perfect Punisher.

asshat Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club Bash Riprock Shaggy Bronze Club
    Jesus Camp

asshat bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club
    I rented Role Models and watched it yesterday. I gotta say, I laughed quite a bit at that movie.

I've Loved You So Long

A warning and a recommendation. There is a plot device that really hurts this movie. But Kristin Scott Thomas, who I have always liked, is incredible. She looks really haggard and aged throughout which is disconcerting, but it is a really intense performance.

Has the pace of something like "The Visitor". But higher peaks and valleys of emotion.

bunghole craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget Shaggy Bronze Club craftywidget's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by craftywidget
    What's the ruckus?

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    The Boy In The Striped Pajamas

asshat scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce's Avatar
    the bank job. surprisingly credited.

Daaayum you have to wait along time for the chariot race payoff.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast