+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a pic that makes you say "Holy $#@!."

Have some rep.

asshat hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar

Dumb I know..

Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post

Dumb I know..
    I resisted posting this a couple of days ago.

asshat bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    This one for sure.

bunghole ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ratsmilk's Avatar

asshat xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kap1959 View Post
    This is one of the "7 Sisters" buildings in Moscow. One is a hotel, where we stayed one night in Moscow.

From wiki...
    The seven are: Hotel Ukraina, Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Apartments, the Kudrinskaya Square Building, the Hotel Leningradskaya, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the main building of the Moscow State University, and the Red Gates Administrative Building. There were two more skyscrapers in the same style that were never built: the Zaryadye Administrative building and the Palace of the Soviets.

Stalin commissioned them after the war to show off Russia's grand achievements.

We were on the 10th-12th floor over looking the front of the hotel. Quite a place actually...I remember they had awesome bread...like most of Russia.
    Last edited by xr4ticlone; 02-02-2014 at 04:14 PM.

asshat xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone Shaggy Silver Club xr4ticlone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xr4ticlone View Post
    This is one of the "7 Sisters" buildings in Moscow. One is a hotel, where we stayed one night in Moscow.

From wiki...
    The seven are: Hotel Ukraina, Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Apartments, the Kudrinskaya Square Building, the Hotel Leningradskaya, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the main building of the Moscow State University, and the Red Gates Administrative Building. There were two more skyscrapers in the same style that were never built: the Zaryadye Administrative building and the Palace of the Soviets.

Stalin commissioned them after the war to show off Russia's grand achievements.

We were on the 10th-12th floor over looking the front of the hotel. Quite a place actually...I remember they had awesome bread...like most of Russia.
    This must be one of the apts as it's not the Hotel (Google earthed it) and it's not Moscow U as the 80' Olympic ski jump is across the street from that. I highly doubt they got up on the Red gates or ministry of foreign affairs.

asshat NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop's Avatar
    Since we don't have a holy $#@! vid thread

asshat jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519's Avatar

asshat HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04's Avatar
    Damn, Russia. You scary.

asshat NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    He should be doing that with a lot fewer clothes on. Then it would be more impressive.

asshat Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    ^Wanna know how I know you're ga... oh, sorry.

Nevermind.

Banned Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn10 View Post
    Holy $#@!

I am doing research and what not. Name?
    I'm guessing Alicia Sacramone. No way to verify. But I hope it is. You should see her SI Body Issue shoot.

asshat lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3's Avatar

asshat lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? lonestar3's Avatar

Hoover Dam before it was filled up

asshat Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke Shaggy Gold Club Luke Duke's Avatar
    When did they fill up Hoover Dam?

asshat sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran Shaggy Bronze Club sneezy beltran's Avatar
    Water under the damn, shall we say?

Banned ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops. ovebyggahs is friends with Bob Stoops.
    did he just blow his load on that ladies face?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Duke View Post
    When did they fill up Hoover Dam?
    Oh stop it, you.

MP5
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar3 View Post
    The more things change,

asshat Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos Shaggy Gold Club Texas St. Armadillos's Avatar
    Lake Como? With a filter to show the water more blue?

asshat Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen.
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1024 View Post
    Where?
    Lake Brienz Switzerland

asshat thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge's Avatar
    Hoover Dam before it was filled up
    Where can I get some damn bait?

asshat Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68 Probably Shaggy upper class Longhorn_Fan68's Avatar

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar

Last edited by texasdago; 02-07-2014 at 02:36 PM.

bunghole drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornfan785 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn_Fan68 View Post
    hmm
    id have a hard time choosing which one i would rather do

asshat Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    Quote Originally Posted by texasdago View Post

fifm

asshat 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335's Avatar

asshat 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335's Avatar

Finnish Northern Lights:

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar

asshat RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO's Avatar
    Boarding the VIP private Space Ark to leave this pathetic little rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Too slow.

/vettel

asshat KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn grows his own roses KyHorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    I honestly never noticed how many guys they have on a pit crew. Damn. I'm used to Le Mans races where you can only have so many "over the wall" so to speak

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RamjetFDO View Post
    Too slow.

/vettel
    booooooooooooo

asshat bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 244335 View Post

So pretty safe to say this dude is no longer with us.

NAACP National Champ Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texasdago View Post
    booooooooooooo
    u mad, Mario?

NAACP National Champ Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbend1812 View Post
    maybe his name is Perseus?

asshat retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread Shaggy Gold Club retread's Avatar
    Perseus, good man.

asshat OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce Shaggy Bronze Club OughtDeuce's Avatar
    Someone needs to photoshop this guy into Ezio.

asshat Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face Probably Shaggy upper class Basil Your Face's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbend1812 View Post
    I know, what's a half life, right?

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar

OSHA would not approve

Quote Originally Posted by 244335 View Post
    St. Marteen?

Banned Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club Rebels7 Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroHorn View Post
    OSHA would not approve

I hope he fell off, just for making me $#@! my pants after seeing this.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 349 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast