+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: $#@! HEB Makes (when its open).

asshat stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? stunns38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterBrown View Post
    Do any of the HEB deli's still make the spicy fried chicken? It used to be $8 for a whole chicken. They also used to make barbacoa and sold it by the pound. Both were seriously legit.
    Man, I was thinking about that the other day. My dad and I used to buy an eight piece of spicy fried chicken and a load of hcf bread regularly when my metabolism was fast. Good eating. The Parmer/Mopac store had that and Barbacoa as late as the early 2000s.

asshat BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    I think the HEB near my house in New Braunfels sales 1# barbacoa, 10 pack tortillas, avocado, and 2 liter big red.

bunghole 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512 Shaggy Bronze Club 254512's Avatar
    Salmon,spinach,feta pinwheels

bunghole senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX grows his own roses senseiTX's Avatar
    we're all here 'cause we're not all there
    Quote Originally Posted by Aereoplane View Post
    don't know if it counts but the firecracker roll at the sushi station is good

That red $#@! on top is crumbled up fiery hot cheetos. I'm not kidding

bunghole Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Digger can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by BolivianBulldog View Post
    Are those the ones labelled Mi Comida and come with the a Styrofoam tray? I saw some for the first time last week labelled "Southwest" but they weren't in the normal HEB marinaded meat packaging.
    I'm not sure if they are the same. These are the ones I'm talking about, although this batch looks like it was seasoned by a beginner.

The pork chops are good too.

Or, you can season whatever you want with this, which is maybe not the exact same thing but very close.

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senseiTX View Post
    That red $#@! on top is crumbled up fiery hot cheetos. I'm not kidding
    Yea that one sucks. Houston roll ftw

asshat Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell has a gigantic e-peen. Chest Rockwell's Avatar

These are awesome! The regular has a little spice but the spicy definitely kicks it up a notch. Highly recommended.

asshat wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? wherzwaldo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Anyone else miss the fully cooked spicy meatballs? Haven't found those in Austin in years.

asshat utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05 Shaggy Bronze Club utee05's Avatar
    I just picked up some of that pretzel bread. Dang that stuff is good. Now just need to make some cheese dip.

asshat JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB Shaggy Bronze Club JSB's Avatar
    $#@! the lack of HEB around my neck of the woods. That is all

Quote Originally Posted by BolivianBulldog View Post
    I live equidistant from both HEB and Randall's.

If I only need a couple of items, I go to Randall's because I am back at my house in the same amount of time it would take me to get inside HEB.
    Palabra. In my neck of the woods the HEB in Montrose is a 24/7 cluster$#@! and the Randalls on Westheimer is permanently empty. But Christ on a cracker that Randalls is $#@!ty, and it's supposedly one of the nicer ones.

asshat Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black's Avatar
    Had some more of the fresh poblano cheese chicken sausage last night. Damn that $#@! is good.

Dos Mamacitas Chorizo. Not an HEB product but I've only seen it there. It's with the ground beef next to the other packaged grassfed meats. Holy $#@! this stuff is high quality and tasty. When looking for a picture, I was surprised to see it is from Wisconsin. Just made 2 big ass tacos with a half pound of chorizo, onion, poblano, 3 eggs, homemade corn tortillas, and Julio's Serrano salsa. Slammed. Went hard. Still hard.

bunghole TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXLNGHRN10's Avatar
    Have y'all had their tortilla chips made at the bakery? Absolutely amazing. Same for their home made "BUTTER" Tortillas.

asshat Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White's Avatar

The Central Market Veggie chips are one the greatest marketing products I've come across. They're nothing more than just regular potato chips with some veggie flavoring and some coloring on a few of the chips.

I tried them based off of this thread and they are definitely good with humus, but my son and I got a good laugh out of reading the back of the bag and the ingredients list.

asshat NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop's Avatar
    My breakfast go-to is those microwavable jalapeno-sausage kolaches they make (yes I know they aren't really kolaches)

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Shank View Post
    Enjoyed some of these with some Central Market smoked turkey, some cheese and some HEB chunky hot sauce. Waved for a minute then consumed with great enthusiasm.
    I just have to laugh because Steel Shank wins again.

This stuff should come in a gallon jug. It is great on salad but also a good marinade. Soaked some dove breasts in it a few weeks ago and then wrapped dove filet, jalepeno slice, onion slice, in bacon and grilled. Dang good.

And no, that is not my house--so don't give me no $#@! about that wallpaper.

asshat krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squib View Post

This stuff should come in a gallon jug. It is great on salad but also a good marinade. Soaked some dove breasts in it a few weeks ago and then wrapped dove filet, jalepeno slice, onion slice, in bacon and grilled. Dang good.

And no, that is not my house--so don't give me no $#@! about that wallpaper.
    Have u tried their French dressing?

bunghole Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba slams and goes hard. Papa Legba's Avatar
    I've never told anybody this before, but if I'm over at someone's house and I notice that they shop at anywhere other than HEB, I will judge the $#@! out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by krevo View Post
    Have you tried the "Tired Shaggy Memes" thread?

asshat krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo's Avatar
    link

asshat bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
    Palabra. In my neck of the woods the HEB in Montrose is a 24/7 cluster$#@! and the Randalls on Westheimer is permanently empty. But Christ on a cracker that Randalls is $#@!ty, and it's supposedly one of the nicer ones.
    There is a Randall's right by my house and I avoid going there at all costs. everytime I go to that empty ass place, it still takes longer than driving to the HEB and fighting the mobs because invariably only one register will be open and I'll be behind some old ass asian person fighting with the cashier about the prices on every damn item, waiving some weekly sales ad. just a beating.

asshat AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude Shaggy Gold Club AnAbidingDude's Avatar
    "A man of low quality choices, and women"
    Quote Originally Posted by bularry View Post
    There is a Randall's right by my house and I avoid going there at all costs. everytime I go to that empty ass place, it still takes longer than driving to the HEB and fighting the mobs because invariably only one register will be open and I'll be behind some old ass asian person fighting with the cashier about the prices on every damn item, waiving some weekly sales ad. just a beating.
    You and TxTow seem like you'd be great friends

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krevo View Post

Also makes a Great marinade

Banned brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley
    Quote Originally Posted by irishtexan View Post
    their tarragon chicken salad you can buy in the plastic container made in the deli is pretty $#@!ing solid.
    yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Zucotti Manicotti View Post
    Their guacamole is better than all other brands and even some restaurants.
    this too.

Couldn't find a pic but the Central Market Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough in the refrigerated section is great. Very close to my favorite homemade recipe and perfect for baking off just one or two at a time in the toaster oven.

asshat juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz's Avatar

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar
    It must suck. Because Texans.

asshat BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Is that next to the metal turkey pan and liquid smoke thread?

How has nobody said the rotisserie chicken yet? Do any locations still sell the jalapeno/honey one? That $#@! was amazing but these days I only see mesquite, Italian, and lemon pepper.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Heb rotisserie chicken is weak sauce when compared to costco or SAMs

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_Hill View Post
    How has nobody said the rotisserie chicken yet?
    We buy them on a regular basis. One of the few reliable ways to get our kids to eat protein.

Full on Asshat Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    I havn't had a costco rotisserie in a long time so can't compare, but sams version is horrible, worst, bad....dried out, yes the chicken is the size of a $#@!in turkey but it is also tasteless and dry.

asshat tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post

asshat DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO Shaggy Gold Club DougO's Avatar
    I made a kickass chicken salad out of an HEB roto chicken the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by DougO View Post
    I made a kickass chicken salad out of an HEB roto chicken the other day.

best use of left overs roto chicken, no doubt

asshat flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? flaco might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    The rotisserie turkey breast is a staple at my house.

Banned Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops. Ol fan is friends with Bob Stoops.
    Next year during Hatch Pepper season, try their Hatch pepper tortillas, they are great!!!!

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Too lazy to look back through, but this needs to get some love;

I squeeze a little lime on them. Grill (and they cook quickly, cuz they're thin). When they're almost done, I toss some diced cilantro and some melty white cheese (queso quesadilla, or mozarella, something like that) on top to melt and even crisp on the edges. Easy tasty entree from counter to plate in about 10 minutes.

Their achiote chicken quarters are solid, too. Will be grilling some of those for dinner tonight. 45 mins or so, and they're fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post

I squeeze a little lime on them. Grill (and they cook quickly, cuz they're thin). When they're almost done, I toss some diced cilantro and some melty white cheese (queso quesadilla, or mozarella, something like that) on top to melt and even crisp on the edges. Easy tasty entree from counter to plate in about 10 minutes.

Their achiote chicken quarters are solid, too. Will be grilling some of those for dinner tonight. 45 mins or so, and they're fantastic.
    so good. chopped up with some fresh pico and some black beans (add hot rotel) it's like chipotle but not $11.

what's your choice of carbs to go with this?

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Been cutting back on carbs lately, but...beans.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar

These rock. I buy them almost weekly and take to work for lunch.

I tried the jalapeņo flavored and thought they sucked. Tasted way over-salted. Maybe I just got a bad batch.

Banned brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley
    I went to HEB and bought almost everything on the thread. I feel like Homer on new billboard day.

asshat Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97's Avatar
    The Costco rotisserie birds are pretty good but the best one IMO is the flaming bird from HEB. It's a whole split chicken and comes with grilled onions and jalapenos. $#@! is good. They used to have them at the Palm Valley HEB+ in round rock but haven't see it the last few times I've gone. Might have to hit up the mexican HEB on N. Lamar.

Yea asked employee today and they discontinued the honey jalapeno rotisserie awhile ago. Don't know why. That thing was far and above the best one.

asshat Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    The Costco rotisserie birds are pretty good but the best one IMO is the flaming bird from HEB. It's a whole split chicken and comes with grilled onions and jalapenos. $#@! is good. They used to have them at the Palm Valley HEB+ in round rock but haven't see it the last few times I've gone. Might have to hit up the mexican HEB on N. Lamar.
    I believe the Kyle HEB+ has the flaming bird. I haven't tried it yet.

asshat Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw's Avatar

picture/link is busted and now i'm curious. wondering if its the thin/flat pounded chicken breasts labelled "adobo" for the grill. i have some in the fridge to grill up tonight

the HEB in my area has two salmon filets for $9, they come in a pan you can put in the oven and throw away when you're done. plain 3 types of marinades. i roast both, eat one hot for dinner the first night and the other one cold with some horseradish or mustard dill sauce the next night. cook up a batch of yellow rice and some veggies and i've got super easy dinners for about $5 each. do that weekly

asshat Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    Pic is working for me, and yes, it's the ones you're thinking of. I like the lemon pepper version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    Did someone say Mexican HEB and leave out the one on William Cannon and 35?

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast