+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Halo 5: Guardians

asshat Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder's Avatar
    I was wondering who the hell Memtok was on my friends list.

asshat hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalHorn View Post
    let me know when y'all degenerates want to get a fireteam together
    I'm on pretty much every night for at least an hour or so. Feel free to send me an invite whenever y'all want to play. And yeah, I changed my gamertag to Mentok.

Whenever I finish the Witcher 3, I am pretty much going to binge play Halo for awhile. Looks like some of the changes have been good, outside of Shake's name.

asshat jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club
    *Mentok

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by hornfan785 View Post
    I'm on pretty much every night for at least an hour or so. Feel free to send me an invite whenever y'all want to play. And yeah, I changed my gamertag to Mentok.
    I'm TexasFight82, send me an invite if you see me. I don't know how to work it sending one and running the team

asshat hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalHorn View Post
    I'm TexasFight82, send me an invite if you see me. I don't know how to work it sending one and running the team
    Just hit the X button when you're in any menu or between games, hit RB to scroll over to friends, then choose the friend and hit Y. That will send an invite. If you get sent an invite and you're in the middle of a game, don't automatically accept the invite. I think you tried that last time jofus and I tried to invite you and you got banned for leaving too many matches in a short amount of time. Just wait until the current game is over and then join. You can even join when we don't send an invite. Just go over to the Friends section in halo, select the friend with A, then hit Join. That will let you join their fireteam and you'll be in their game if a spot opens up or when the next game starts.

asshat jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club jofus Shaggy Silver Club
    Just don't quit too many games to join others because it'll ban you and Mentok and I will laugh at you.

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jofus View Post
    Just don't quit too many games to join others because it'll ban you and Mentok and I will laugh at you.
    yeah I was annoyed

Are we doing this tonight?

http://i.imgur.com/WfaO55p.gifv

asshat Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder's Avatar
    Send me an XBL message or invite, I will get on ghetto battlefront whenever you guys want to. That looks like a ton of fun!

haha, awesome. I added the map and gametype to my bookmarks.

I'm in.

I'm on now. Feel free to send me an invite anytime between now and midnight and we can give that custom game a shot.

Ender's Game in Halo 5.

Map link (Battle Room): https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/g...a-f89087b0ba25

Game type (Ender's Game): https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/g...f-59d2cdc0da57

Some of the playlist that people make are crazy awesome. I should be on later this afternoon if we want to try it out.

Also, anyone else slightly disappointed in the Mythic Shotty/Snipes playlist? Maps are way too big.

Played a little shorty snipers last night and thought it was fun. Only played small maps.

I'll probably be on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielsHorn View Post
    Some of the playlist that people make are crazy awesome. I should be on later this afternoon if we want to try it out.

Also, anyone else slightly disappointed in the Mythic Shotty/Snipes playlist? Maps are way too big.
    The few games I played with jofus were on smaller arena maps, but i played a couple later on and one was on a big team battle map. That game was defintely less fun.

Do y'all have a recommendation for a gaming headset? My one from the original time died out.

I use these and like them: http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-F.../dp/B00Q5JD2DM

There are higher quality headsets out there, but these do just fine.

asshat RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jofus View Post
    I use these and like them: http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-F.../dp/B00Q5JD2DM

There are higher quality headsets out there, but these do just fine.
    I have these also (I think the non "Stealth" ones, though it may just be the slightly older model), and I also like them.

I use the HyperX cloud for PC gaming, but it works with X1 too. I don't like it for console gaming that much because my ears get too hot, I like the regular X1 headset that came with the console. Just depends on your preference.

Yeah, I'm a scrub and just use the one that came with the system.

The original ones are nice, but looking at the reviews, it looks like they die fairly easily. Thanks though guys, I think those Turtle Beach ones are the ones I'll pick up.

asshat RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas has a gigantic e-peen. RottenBananas's Avatar
    Yeah, my originals died really fast. At least the mic did. Back when we played Destiny a bunch people had problems hearing me, so I upgraded and haven't had a problem with the TBs.

I just had to get a good headset so I could play destiny late. Surround sound made my wife ragey.

bunghole Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D is friends with Bob Stoops. Hold my D's Avatar
    Anyone halfway decent at this game and like to play competitively? I bought it about a month ago and have been playing a lot recently. I'm trying to break into the onyx ranks in arena slayer but bitchass teammates who go 3-14 are making things difficult for me

I play quite a bit, but I'm usually platinum in Arena. I'm usually gold or platinum in slayer and breakout, and high platinum or low diamond in swat. You can add your info to the Shaggy gamertag spreadsheet if you want. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...-V8/edit#gid=0

same as hornfan785. i am usually platinum or gold, but it sounds like that might only qualify to be a bitchass.

Halo Wars 2 open beta from June 13th - June 20th.

Also, score attack and new achievements coming to Halo 5 campaign.

New boss that will be in Warzone when the next update drops......

GRUNT-MECH!

Also, a new UNSC air vehicle

Grunty mech is awesome.

It would be cool if they let players control some of the bosses.

Halo 5 will be FREE to play from June 29th - July 5th

Warzone Firefight stream about to start. https://www.twitch.tv/halo

Releases tomorrow, along with the new achievements, plus free to play for everyone tomorrow through July 5th.

So in for Firefight. I'll be on tonight for awhile and this weekend if you and jofus want to do the scoring achievements for the campaign.

Yes to all that, I'll be paying this a lot. The changes made to firefight, plus it being on all the warzone maps, look great. And the new Sanghelios map is gorgeous.

I'm in.

Looks fun, but I don't see much of a change in Warzone. Grunty Mech is cool, I wouldn't mind killing him a few times. Wasps look fun.

On the livesteam yesterday, they showed roaming AI for the bosses now which will make them much better than the static ones from earlier.

Plus, not having to kill the damn warden for the millionth time should be fun.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    i'll be on

Oh I see now, so they made a new DLC of Halo 5: Destiny the Game. Firefight PVE could be fun, any idea how many people you can have?

You can have 8 people, but it anyways has matchmaking so you can go in with a fireteam of 8, or just go on solo and you'll be matched up with other people.

Apparently they ramped up the difficulty with a lot of people failing at level 3.

Should be good to actually have to use reqs.

Yeah, it's harder and the respawn timer increases 5 seconds each round.

So, there's a way in forge to set weapon pads but change the behavior of a weapon to be another as long as it has a REQ variant... it provides some amazing results.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mentok/video/19105591

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mentok/video/19105588

Last edited by hornfan785; 06-29-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Someone needs to make a rocket shotgun right now.

I played a bit more of WFF this morning before work, and a few strategies really worked. The first is that if you are using a warthog, you need DPS on the target as opposed to mobility. Having two people with warthogs firing from a safe distances works really well. The second is that if you can get a ghost by the second round, you should be able to breeze through things as splattering enemies is much more efficient than shooting them with reqs. One game, we had 5 ghosts, 2 banshees, and a wraith by Round 3, and we walked the rest of the time really, really easily, even with the annoying defend the generator.

Beer Pong: map - gametype

asshat mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. mattbu is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Not sure how to imbed .gifv, but this looks really fun. Halo Hungy Hungry Hippos

http://i.imgur.com/k1IVBs9.gifv
    Last edited by mattbu; 08-20-2016 at 11:19 AM.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast