+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Halo 5: Guardians

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    wow, that's wild.

asshat hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    new map coming out in the next update is a remake of Halo 4's Haven. I loved that map.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    whoa, that's really crazy how it looks. haven was indeed amazing. maybe the best SWAT map ever.

asshat hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    Action Sack is now live featuring community made maps and game modes. Finally!

asshat Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder's Avatar
    Now that sounds like fun.

list of maps and game modes:

Mongoose Sumo (Teams)
    Tankworld (4v4 tanks only)
    Paintball Junkies (paintball with plasma pistols)
    Mantis Breakout (4v4 elimination with mantises)
    Rift Ball (zero gravity griffball)
    Husky Raid
    Minotaurs (infection, but infected are in mantises while humans are trying to survive while stuck in a maze)
    Ground Pound Arena (Free For All, ground pound enemies)

Quote Originally Posted by hornfan785 View Post
    list of maps and game modes:
    Minotaurs (infection, but infected are in mantises while humans are trying to survive while stuck in a maze)
    That sounds hilarious and awesome.

Custom Game Browser coming to to both PC and Xbox One soon! The fact that Forge will be free on PC next week and you'll be able to play custom matches with friends is already big news, but an actual custom game browser is HUGE!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1273248

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/54...46#entry829322

Just missing the lens of truth...

Halo 5 Forge now available on PC (Win 10 Anniversary required): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...e/9nblggh51mwp

I don't have a PC so I can't test it, but it looks pretty cool. And remember, this is free and lets you play custom games with your other PC friends as well.

They changed breakout and added some new maps so I decided to play it a little last night. Ended up doing this the first time I played on this map and started laughing so hard. https://streamable.com/bmga

When Halo and Battlefield meet....

forgers you scary

asshat jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jofus might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    that is pretty awesome

To celebrate the 15 anniversary of Halo, they've released an Anniversary Throwback Playlist. 4v4 slayer and CTF on fan made recreations of 6 Halo:CE maps (Battle Creek, Prisoner, Hang 'em High, Chill Out, Rat Race, and Damnation).

Big update coming tomorrow! Custom games browser. Social Skirmish Playlist. King of the Hill, Racing, Battle Golf gametypes. More REQs as usual (Halo Reach Grenade Launcher, Wasp Variants, Anti-Air Wraith, new armor). A new Premium REQ pack called "Voices of War" that lets you replace the announcer with either Buck, Yabda (grunt), or Exuberant Witness (monitor). You can't buy it using REQ points, sadly (I have over 1,000,000 at this point), but still seems pretty cool. Also, they're introducing a Grunt Mech that shoots a freakin' Scarab Gun.

Supposedly there's also going to be fixes that apply to aiming and melees. I guess before it was tied to your connection/latency, so if you had a poor connection your aiming control would feel off.

I don't know how to do all the Forge stuff, but it looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to see what people come up with, especially now with the Custom Games Browser so it'll be easier to find people to play this stuff with.

Damn, so much new stuff released today. They're separating arena into competitive and social now (finally). https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/n...y-arena-update

Warzone Firefight is also getting updated with Heroic and Mythic level playlists. Mythic lets you turn on skulls. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/n...warzone-update

Footage from an unreleased Mega Bloks Halo game. Honestly, I would love a game like this. Yeah, it's really similar to the Lego games, but Lego won't do Halo because of the "M" rating on all of their games except for Halo 5 (got a "T" rating).

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7