+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

Banned DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso DFW Oso
    It's great to have haters!
    It wasn't always like this, thanks Art!

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unklphucker View Post
    All those arrangements were just fine as long as he was a Tech commit? $#@!ing delusional $#@!, nothing changed other than the school that he wanted to attend.
    well nothing changed besides a few demands...

do your homework $#@!.

bunghole derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog's Avatar
    All those arrangements were just fine as long as he was a Tech commit? $#@!ing delusional $#@!, nothing changed other than the school that he wanted to attend.
    I admittedly haven't followed it that closely, but what about the talk that Briles has financially supported the business Stidham's handler owns, and for which Stidham himself works?

Banned unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker
    Quote Originally Posted by derpyhorndog View Post
    I admittedly haven't followed it that closely, but what about the talk that Briles has financially supported the business Stidham's handler owns, and for which Stidham himself works?
    He invested in the business maybe 10 years ago I think.

Banned unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker
    Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    well nothing changed besides a few demands...

do your homework $#@!.
    I've done my homework, got it graded and got an "A", it was a paper titled "Slorch Is a Mother$#@! Butthurt Idiot".

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    He invested in the business maybe 10 years ago I think.
    when stidham was a promising young pee wee player? so you agree that there may be shenanigans.

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    I've done my homework, got it graded and got an "A", it was a paper titled "Slorch Is a Mother$#@! Butthurt Idiot".
    About what am i butthurt?

Losing out on an extortionist? or at worst the victim of bad judgment at the age of 18( hey, we've all been there, right?)

Keep denying the $#@!ed up connections... LOLz.

Who the $#@! moves out of their parents' house at 18 and has "handlers?" Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    About what am i butthurt?

Losing out on an extortionist? or at worst the victim of bad judgment at the age of 18( hey, we've all been there, right?)

Keep denying the $#@!ed up connections... LOLz.

Who the $#@! moves out of their parents' house at 18 and has "handlers?" Seriously.
    Why didn't you voice your concerns for the young man when he was a TTech commit? Answer that honestly or shut the $#@! up. Seems to me he's been living with a TTech grad. Is that grad a booster? Did you ever ask yourself that question?

The family has problems, mom and dad haven't lived together for some time from what I've heard. Why do you put "handlers" in quotes? Who are you quoting?

Are you insinuating that Stidham is the extortionist? That he received payments from Tech and then got a better deal from BU?

Are you that retarded? Holeee $#@! man. Grow the $#@! up. It was a recruiting battle, we're sad that we lost President over this, we were happy without Stidham's commitment.

You're issue is the butthurt, admit it. That's all it is and you have no grounds for your proclamations of demands and extortion. You're a $#@!ed up man to accuse a kid of that without any sort of evidence.

asshat Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen. Fondren & Main has a gigantic e-peen.
    Somebody move this thread to Baylorfans.com.

tia

He didn't just move out. He lived with his girlfriend's parents last year from what I hear. And the business owner with whom he lives is a Tech alumnus. Based on the 'appearance of impropriety' standard some Tech fans seem to be advocating, Stidham should be banned from choosing to play football at Baylor, Tech, or at any school with influential alumni, officers, or employees who have invested with Copeland. And apparently NCAA is the body to adjudicate this. Whatever.

asshat Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett's Avatar
    Pics of girlfriend and her mom?

asshat nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese Bennett View Post
    Pics of girlfriend and her mom?
    Thank goodness someone in this thread has their priorities in the right place.

Banned shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class
    much love to Def Jam, even though they undershipped me
    Chad spoke to ESPN Central Texas bout the decommitment. Basically said he wouldn't consider coming back, that he was unhappy about the Stidham thing and that he didn't call Baylor to deliver the news. Another thing was that he just wouldn't/couldn't play WR as he is a QB all the way. A lot of that contradicts his previous statements, which basically said that he wasn't afraid of competition, he would play in any position he could to help and that he actually helped with the recruitment of Stidham.

I'm certainly not going to hold it against an 18 year old kid but it's what it is. Looks like his dad and Philip Montgomery got in his head (bit mercenary but just business, I'm sure Briles understands) after the depressing game. It was also interesting that Monty is the only coach he actually talked to during this whole episode.

Anyways, it certainly looks like he's going to Tulsa. Philip Montgomery seems to almost be family to this kid after two years of constant contact so it'll be a good fit for him. I'm happy for Chad and Monty. I'm going to support both of them at Tulsa.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BaylorHistory View Post
    Not even close. We have a 5-star that just committed at his position.

The worst news by far is our DB recruiting.
    Don't worry not many teams in the B12 throw ball much these days.

asshat Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic's Avatar
    as far from this fuckin place as possible
    Holy $#@!, bearo...your $#@!ing avatar is a man, man.

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    “Once I found out the Stidham kid committed to Baylor and how it all went down, that was a slap in the face,” President told the Temple Daily Telegram on Tuesday. “This kid picked Texas Tech but then he visited Baylor twice (in December). That just kind of happened. Baylor always told me I was their guy. (After Stidham committed) they didn’t reach out to me or anything. I thought that was sideways."

Stay classy Briles.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    Pretty dumb if they wanted to keep him. I have to think that wasn't the case if that's how it went down.

i'm betting briles had no desire to hang onto him.

the whole time he was insurance at qb who briles figured to push to wr if not needed at qb. stidham committed, so qb isn't a concern now, and briles knew president wouldn't switch positions after being sold on being a qb there. so chad got dumped and baylor gets back a scholie they knew wasn't going to work out.

edit: actually, if they weren't going to use him, the good thing to do was pitch him. last thing president wanted to do was get there and be ignored/prodded to switch positions.
    Last edited by temp-eee; 12-24-2014 at 11:15 AM.

asshat Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett's Avatar
    While at first I was merely annoyed, this thread is now beginning to bore me.

If I were Chad I would seriously look at SMU.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    “Once I found out the Stidham kid committed to Baylor and how it all went down, that was a slap in the face,” President told the Temple Daily Telegram on Tuesday. “This kid picked Texas Tech but then he visited Baylor twice (in December). That just kind of happened. Baylor always told me I was their guy. (After Stidham committed) they didn’t reach out to me or anything. I thought that was sideways."

Stay classy Briles.
    Yes, he really should have stopped recruiting the #1 dual threat qb in the country because he had a commitment from another kid. Nobody yanked the kids offer, that would have been $#@!ty.

bunghole derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog Shaggy Bronze Club derpyhorndog's Avatar
    Yes, he really should have stopped recruiting the #1 dual threat qb in the country because he had a commitment from another kid. Nobody yanked the kids offer, that would have been $#@!ty.
    I think people were mainly talking about the lack of communication and how the recruitment went down. Isn't that obvious? From President's comments it seems they didn't handle it in the most respectable manner.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lark 47 View Post
    I'm rooting for Baylor to hang 100 on Michigan St. That'd be nice for overall conference impression/revenge purposes.

Won't be surprised if instead they just $#@! the bed again like they did last year.
    I'm rooting for them to just $#@! the bed, because, you know, $#@! baylor.
    Last edited by Gil Bang; 12-24-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevo Num1 View Post
    As much as I say $#@! Baylor, they are a good team and can compete with anyone on the field. They have definitely taken advantage of down Texas and OU programs over the last few years and it shows with the talent that they have been able to get to Waco. The days of Baylor being a bottom feeder are over unless Briles decides to take a job elsewhere, which may be unlikely. Dude is a $#@!sucker but he knows the players that fit his system and he does a great job of developing them.
    Wow dude I guess you don't read the football board because it turns out We're Texas and Baylor can never be good at football because their jerseys say Baylor. College football teams never get better or worse over time.

asshat BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong Probably Shaggy upper class BearSchlong's Avatar
    I just want to remind you $#@!s that you should be thanking Baylor, if it weren't for us you'd more than likely still have Mack Brown as head football corch! Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by BearSchlong; 12-24-2014 at 12:47 PM. Reason: it's Christmas Eve, and I don't actually call people Motherfucker.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack Shaggy Platinum maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BearSchlong View Post
    I just want to remind you $#@!s that you should be thanking Baylor, if it weren't for us you'd more than likely still have Mack Brown as head football corch! Merry Christmas!
    $#@! you guys. You actually made it worse by playing that $#@! close. That butter toothed $#@!er used that game to argue he was within a half of winning the B12 championship. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar
    They'll have a hard time stopping B-12 RB's without any defensive linemen.

The Baylor Bears were lost in the woods until Art Briles led them to Big 12 championships again for the first time in ages. He is obviously good at developing QB talent. Whether or not there are/were shenanigans involved with Stidham's recruiting, I don't know. In any case, threads that bag on how bad (supposedly) a B12 co-champion's recruiting class is do imply a certain degree of butthurt that seems more appropriate for Ags or others of their ilk. There were Longhorn fans that wanted Texas to hire Briles at this time last year. I'm glad we got Charlie instead, and we simply need him and his staff to kick ass by closing on more top recruits. If they do, Texas will challenge Baylor for the conference championship in 2016.
    Last edited by Orange Marmalade; 12-25-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Banned shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class
    Chad President makes it official, he's going to Tulsa.

Good luck to him. I hope he proves people wrong and wins a Heisman before it's all said and done.

asshat Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad's Avatar
    He won't do that at Tulsa. He just went to a place where he will be forgotten in about a week.

bunghole SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SpringBranchLonghorn's Avatar
    Really?

asshat The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link Shaggy Bronze Club The Missing Link's Avatar
    He might actually play QB at Tulsa.

asshat Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen.
    If a recruit is shady(handlers, looking for a payout, etc....), chances are he didn't suddenly become that way in December of his senior year. If anything, it sounds like Stidham figured he'd rather get paid in a winning program than getting paid at the $#@! heap KK is tending to in Lubbock. If I was a Tech fan, I would worry less about what Briles is doing in Waco and more about how to ditch the fraud of a coach you currently have.
    Last edited by Blotto; 12-26-2014 at 03:38 PM.

asshat Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine's Avatar
    What the hell are we doing providing and maintaining a board for $#@!ing baylor and tt?
    Let them GTFO and post on their own goddam boards--if they have any.

asshat Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad's Avatar
    Some of us have degrees from both Tech and UT. So STFU Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillo Pad View Post
    Some of us have degrees from both Tech and UT. So STFU Rick.
    His point still stands. If you want to extensively discuss Tech and/or Baylor football you could always take it to one of their boards.

I am interested to hear about the recruiting efforts of other schools. However, the pissing matches between other schools are douchy.

You can STFU too derp.

With who is Baylor going to close?

His point still stands. If you want to extensively discuss Tech and/or Baylor football you could always take it to one of their boards.
    Or we can keep all that information confined to this one thread and you can pass it by without clicking on it, dat coo?

Quote Originally Posted by warmfront View Post
    With who is Baylor going to close?
    *With whom /aggie08

asshat nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness Shaggy Silver Club nunna yo bizness's Avatar
    Dear "Baylor Recruiting ... not so great" thread. Please die. Thank you. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by nunna yo bizness View Post
    Dear "Baylor Recruiting ... not so great" thread. Please die. Thank you. That is all.
    Is that a death wish?

Is that a death wish?
    More like a death plea.

Kendall Briles is the new full-time OC?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Orange View Post
    Kendall Briles is the new full-time OC?
    Yep, setting up nicely for either he or Phil Montgomery to take over whenever Art retires. Not sure if that's a good thing, college football changes all the time and I don't know that the HUNH will still be in vogue by the time this run plays out.

asshat RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn's Avatar
    If Oakman comes back the Baylor DL will be a monster, while the secondary sucks.

Not if you want an honest discussion without the kool aid chuggin.

Keep in mind you clicked on a thread labeled clearly as Baylor recruiting. That aint Bear or Raider fan's fault.

Besides all that, it's relevant as the dynamics of recruiting the state continue to evolve.

asshat panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidHorn View Post
    If Oakman comes back the Baylor DL will be a monster, while the secondary sucks.
    Just heard him interviewed on KTCK that he will be returning in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidHorn View Post
    Secondary will be better hopefully, we were terribly young there this year. Spencer Drango, LT is returning according to Briles' presser today, that should give our new QB, whoever that turns out to be, plenty of protection to get used to starting.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast