+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

Quote Originally Posted by bularry View Post
    Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

There are 1,000 posts or more full of hot Longhorn takes on the football board that have no basis in reality. I guess you can go back to those and keep reading them.
    Baylor hot take again.

well,, it hard to say TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie's Avatar
    The storm is passing as more info comes out. The idea Briles was lying has been proven false to me. Not to those on here who want to believe the worst, but that matters little.
    ok cool, just provide us with the evidence that helped you reach this conclusion.

it's going to be difficult (impossible) to prove either way. it's quite reasonable to assume that Briles either did know, or should have known.

but I would love to see what evidence proved to you that Briles wasn't lying. please enlighten us.

Full on Asshat Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan's Avatar
    Just cause you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

There are 1,000 posts or more full of hot Longhorn takes on the football board that have no basis in reality. I guess you can go back to those and keep reading them.

It's true its true! Baylor is the greatest example of christian community ever and nothing will stick, Teflon BEARS!

asshat bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club
    Briles 2nd statement classified what he discussed with Peterson. At no point did any one at Boise know he hit his girlfriend (per her testimony) thus they could not have told it to Briles. Further, the transfer documents from compliance don't have any note or comment about violence towards women. He was not arrested or charged at any point during his issues at the time of transfer so there was no public record. Clearly he was having some emotional issues at Boise but nothing to indicate he is a date rapist.

After the allegation I do not like how Baylor admin handled the issue or the victim but that is a different issue. I expect changes in that area.

asshat bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGangorDie View Post

it's going to be difficult (impossible) to prove either way. it's quite reasonable to assume that Briles either did know, or should have known.
    I gave you my overview, so answer me this, Should have known what, exactly?

well,, it hard to say TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie's Avatar
    I gave you my overview, so answer me this, Should have known what, exactly?
    that he would be a danger to himself and those around him. that he had a clear history of violence. not rape, but violence. it is reasonable to assume that Briles does his due diligence in relation to recruits and transfers, as he has written an entire self-aggrandizing book filled with that horse$#@!. he made goddamn sure that everyone knew it.

again, I've asked you for the evidence that proved to you (your words not mine) that Briles isn't lying.

Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

also, thank you for classifying it as "date rape". you're really adding to the Baylor reputation here by trying to insinuate that.

also, thank you for classifying it as "date rape". you're really adding to the Baylor reputation here by trying to insinuate that.
    date rape is no better than any other type of rape. but he knew her and that is the general classification of that type of sexual assualt. Also, wrongly IMO, why he got a seemingly light sentence.

that he would be a danger to himself and those around him. that he had a clear history of violence. not rape, but violence. it is reasonable to assume that Briles does his due diligence in relation to recruits and transfers, as he has written an entire self-aggrandizing book filled with that horse$#@!. he made goddamn sure that everyone knew it.

again, I've asked you for the evidence that proved to you (your words not mine) that Briles isn't lying.
    what clear history of violence? why would he be this huge danger to himself? where is the evidence of that? is this part of your "impossible to prove" but I'm deciding on what I want to be the truth because it makes me happier?

I don't want to turn this thread into more SamU debate, there is plenty of that on the football board. I only posted here when I did to give my take on how I think it will impact our '16 recruiting since that seemed to be a topic of interest.
    Last edited by bularry; 08-23-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacoan View Post

It's true its true! Baylor is the greatest example of christian community ever and nothing will stick, Teflon BEARS!
    what you posted and said has no correlation to anything I've posted. sorry you had to come to the Baylor thread to spout your stupidity, as if you don't have other places to keep lying to yourself. your neg was cute, too. hurt me deep, man.

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    The idea Briles was lying has been proven false to me.

what clear history of violence?
    Have you read the emails from the Boise officials regarding the incident where Sam cut his hand? They advised his girlfriend to stay away from him. There was definitely a history of violence. Each person can decide for themselves how severe they want to call it.

Boise didn't kick him off the team for being depressed.

Full on Asshat Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan's Avatar
    what you posted and said has no correlation to anything I've posted. sorry you had to come to the Baylor thread to spout your stupidity, as if you don't have other places to keep lying to yourself. your neg was cute, too. hurt me deep, man.
    Sticking your head in the sand has everything to do with what you posted.

date rape is no better than any other type of rape. but he knew her and that is the general classification of that type of sexual assualt. Also, wrongly IMO, why he got a seemingly light sentence.
    I agree. I'm curious as to why you tried to soften the blow by saying "nobody knew he would be a date rapist".

I'm still waiting for you to provide what proved, in your mind, that Briles didn't lie. did you have the call between Peterson and Briles recorded?

and in regards to this thread, I think Briles reputation has taken a hit in public perception. you disagree, that's fine.

Bularry, there is a fatwa building on the Baylor rape thread. I'd shut down the Briles apology routine before getting added to the kill list. You come off, whether intentionally or not, as willfully ignorant of facts making AB look like he was lying his rear end off. Take the advice or leave it.

Briles 2nd statement classified what he discussed with Peterson. At no point did any one at Boise know he hit his girlfriend (per her testimony) thus they could not have told it to Briles. Further, the transfer documents from compliance don't have any note or comment about violence towards women. He was not arrested or charged at any point during his issues at the time of transfer so there was no public record. Clearly he was having some emotional issues at Boise but nothing to indicate he is a date rapist.

After the allegation I do not like how Baylor admin handled the issue or the victim but that is a different issue. I expect changes in that area.
    Briles lied on Friday when he said all Petersen told him was Sam was homesick. How do we know he lied, you may ask? Because Briles issued a statement on Saturday that there was some mention of some issue with Sam's girlfriend.

The girl testified that she never told anyone about Sam beating her until now. Petersen didn't say anything about Sam beating the girl because that wasn't alleged at that time. Why would we believe Petersen when he said he informed Briles about Sam's problems? Because Petersen didn't get caught in a lie and have to issue a correction, Briles did!

asshat Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSEYWALES66 View Post
    Boise didn't kick him off the team for being depressed.
    No, he was homesick too.

fucktard ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear's Avatar
    Best recruits are still tryouts no to get out of jail before Art will announce them, the others are trolling freshman co-eds.

fucktard ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear grows his own roses ChristianDrunkBear's Avatar
    Trying to get out of jail....dang

well now...

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    jesus christ bularry

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    The storm is passing as more info comes out. The idea Briles was lying has been proven false to me. Not to those on here who want to believe the worst, but that matters little.
    lulz

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar
    Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when Briles allows players to $#@! a stranger in the ass?

Maybe answered in another thread but don't have time to do a lot of searching. What are the NCAA rules about recruits who sign their NLI in February but haven't enrolled in school yet? Are they released or do they still have to honor the letter? Thinking specifically about Hudson who almost picked Texas I think.

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MO Horn View Post
    Maybe answered in another thread but don't have time to do a lot of searching. What are the NCAA rules about recruits who sign their NLI in February but haven't enrolled in school yet? Are they released or do they still have to honor the letter? Thinking specifically about Hudson who almost picked Texas I think.
    They aren't released from their LOIs unless Baylor agrees to release them from their LOIs.

asshat RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club RabidM Shaggy Bronze Club
    If they show up for class in a few days for summer session, it's going to be really hard to get them out of their LOI's. Baylor could always release them, but that doesn't really seem like a Baylor thing to do...

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schulz View Post
    They aren't released from their LOIs unless Baylor agrees to release them from their LOIs.
    I find it hard to believe that Baylor would force them to so something against their will.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Baylor would force them to so something against their will.
    Negged for typo.

All joking aside, I'd like to see Baylor try to deny LOI release requests right now.

Hammster is all over trying to find out if 2016 Baylor recruits can pick somebody other than aggy twice in one recruiting season.

asshat Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox's Avatar
    Good call idiot

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortablyhigh View Post

Hammster is all over trying to find out if 2016 Baylor recruits can pick somebody other than aggy twice in one recruiting season.
    I wouldn't mind getting Hudson and $#@!son back. Aggy can pick through the rest of the pile.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uncomfortablyhigh View Post

Why would aggy want $#@!ty big12 recruits?

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    Is a LOI release like a transfer, where Baylor can prevent the player from going to another Big 12 school?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinthebox View Post
    Good call idiot
    clearly wrong,but that was before more info came out (minor defense, but still...)

I am pretty sure players will get releases since coach was fired. isn't that ncaa rule?

Nahlin:

"As for recruiting; I don't expect much to change other than they'll lose Kellen Mond and won't factor in for any Texas targets. We'll see on Patrick Hudson. That becomes an issue with the NCAA.
    "

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMailbox357 View Post
    Nahlin:

"As for recruiting; I don't expect much to change other than they'll lose Kellen Mond and won't factor in for any Texas targets. We'll see on Patrick Hudson. That becomes an issue with the NCAA.
    "
    Cue the Kellen Mond to aggy by Taylor Hamm.

Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    Cue the Kellen Mond to aggy by Taylor Hamm.
    Hamm admitted in yesterday's chat that Ohio State and Auburn were ahead of A&M for Mond.

$#@! their recruits. I'm trying to get Seth Russell or Jarrett Stidham.

asshat Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    Why would aggy want $#@!ty big12 recruits?
    Must spread

Nahlin- It sounds like the '16 guys will be released from their LOI's. If that happens as expected, get ready for some fireworks.

asshat BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle Shaggy Bronze Club BigBenBamboozle's Avatar
    So recruits are going to flee the Waco dumpster fire right into the CS dumpster fire? Seems legit.

clearly wrong,but that was before more info came out (minor defense, but still...)
    So everybody on the planet already had it evaluated correctly with the exception of Bear Nation, yet the additional information being released is your defense?

Interesting. Go have a seat with your cousin PedoBear.

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign Shaggy Gold Club Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post

Couldn't they just not show up in August?

I couldn't remember starting this thread but I am glad I did.

asshat Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor Shaggy Gold Club Dennis Taylor's Avatar
    depends on whether or not they passed Spanish

asshat UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME Shaggy Gold Club UTEX_ME's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satyanash View Post
    Is a LOI release like a transfer, where Baylor can prevent the player from going to another Big 12 school?
    boom

Kedrick James (#8 TE nationally) decommits from Baylor per his Twitter.

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    Is the RB with the huge BU tattoo going to transfer? *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by BigBenBamboozle View Post
    So recruits are going to flee the Waco dumpster fire right into the CS dumpster fire? Seems legit.
    WTH??? Negged.

WTH??? Negged.
    College Station

It must really suck being a player with a BU tattoo right about now.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast