+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

asshat CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neonmoon44 View Post
    Is the RB with the huge BU tattoo going to transfer? *snicker*
    Hahahaha

asshat Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mack City Bitch's Avatar
    I figured it would take NCAA sanctions to grant a release of LOI's, but it sounds like they may be able to get out anyway

This is why you never commit to a rapist

bunghole Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman is a rep whore. Flying Dutchman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bularry View Post
    what you posted and said has no correlation to anything I've posted. sorry you had to come to the Baylor thread to spout your stupidity, as if you don't have other places to keep lying to yourself. your neg was cute, too. hurt me deep, man.

hey Don Quixote, you missed a couple of windmills

Quote Originally Posted by fourleafhorn View Post
    It must really suck being a player with a BU tattoo right about now.
    son, the whole BU tattoo thing is such a rookie mistake - it makes it easier for the victim to identify you <ex-CAB>

@theDudeofWV
    Big 12 source tells me PH found evidence of payments to Baylor players.

This could even get worse.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasStrong12 View Post
    @theDudeofWV

Might affect teams not in the sec taking '16 recruits that may have been paid.

asshat UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow's Avatar
    @theDudeofWV

This makes too much sense and would explain the meteoric rise (and fall) of Baylor.

The Pony Express rides and rapes no more.

If a staff is willing to cover up rape do we really think it's out of the question that this staff would feel morally wrong in paying players?

There's no telling what was going on in that program.

@theDudeofWV

Bye, Felicia.

@theDudeofWV

IDK if what he says about PH is true, but there's a lache of evidence about them paying guys.

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    Wasn't the Dude wrong on pretty much everything with realignment?

Quote Originally Posted by kevwun View Post
    Wasn't the Dude wrong on pretty much everything with realignment?
    Yeah, there's some fake WVU insider. I can't remember his name but it's probably him.

Quote Originally Posted by Needs More Bourbon View Post
    Yeah, there's some fake WVU insider. I can't remember his name but it's probably him.
    Oh that's the same dude?

asshat kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun Shaggy Gold Club kevwun's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it's the same assclown.

Kedrick James ‎@kedrickjames044

Due to the departure of Coach Briles, I'd like to open my recruiting and decommit from Baylor. Thank u Baylor staff esp Coach Lebby & Bedell

Baylor recruits aren't very smart. Or moral. Yes, despite everything we now know about the program/university, you're going to decommit because the coach isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by fourleafhorn View Post
    It must really suck being a player with a BU tattoo right about now.
    Kam you expand on that thought?

The dude knows nothing. He was the guy saying Clemson and FSU were on the cusp of announcing they were joining the big 12 in 2012. Take whatever he says with a grain of salt. But I wouldn't be surprised Baylor was cheating.

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    @theDudeofWV

I don't remember who it was, but wasn't there some rumblings about an OL or maybe DT that got paid by them? unexpectedly chose them late? Maybe I'm thinking of basketball.

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26 4m4 minutes ago
    Bellaire DT Jayden Peevy committed to Play for @BUFootball, but now he's considering playing somewhere else.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    If he understood the situation, he wouldn't still call briles a great man.

Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    This makes too much sense and would explain the meteoric rise (and fall) of Baylor.

The Pony Express rides and rapes no more.
    Meh, all of their star players weren't highly touted, they've just done a great job of finding guys that fit a system. Only a handful of guys flat out chose Baylor over other school, majority of them were botched recruitments (RJIII, Billings)

asshat dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy's Avatar
    I'll give bularry credit for showing up now, unlike other idiots from bu.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Baylor would force them to so something against their will.
    HenryJames raped this thread.

asshat UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow's Avatar
    Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26 4m4 minutes ago
    Bellaire DT Jayden Peevy committed to Play for @BUFootball, but now he's considering playing somewhere else.

These kids must not have bright parents. "He's a great man." Briles is silver-tongued snake oil salesman.

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar
    These kids must not have bright parents.
    Pierre and Marie Curie also named their son Jayden.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neonmoon44 View Post
    I don't remember who it was, but wasn't there some rumblings about an OL or maybe DT that got paid by them? unexpectedly chose them late? Maybe I'm thinking of basketball.
    whynotboth.gif

asshat bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dbeasy View Post
    I'll give bularry credit for showing up now, unlike other idiots from bu.
    Yeah, what happened to all the other chest thumping know-it-alls from the Rapelor Nation? Seem to have gone silent. Crawled back into the woodwork maybe?

asshat bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club bevojoe Shaggy Bronze Club
    "He's a great man."
    Well suuure, if he considers guys like Charles Manson, Jerry Sandusky and Lee Harvey Oswald to be great men then Fart Briles could be up there.

Lol Kam started following tom Herman, a coach from TCU and Mizzou.

asshat texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago Shaggy Gold Club texasdago's Avatar
    These kids must not have bright parents. "He's a great man." Briles is silver-tongued snake oil salesman.
    What are you going to say on the way out? Just keep it high level, thank him and move on.

Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

Nahlin -Kendall briles was already done but I'm really looking forward to seeing the recruiting infractions piano dropped squarely on his head.

Some aren't rumors so much as facts slow to reach the surface.

"Everyone saw that one coming with Kendal and that recruitment (Cannon)." - CFB coach

Quote Originally Posted by texasdago View Post
    What are you going to say on the way out? Just keep it high level, thank him and move on.
    I see your point. But if I were a parent, I would skirt the issue as in I could never thank (or have my child) thank someone that was willfully hiding the $#@! that Briles was.

Nahlin

I don't confirm anything having to do with the s***heels at the NCAA because they're so backwards and inept. I do know cheating will be exposed. The NCAA will have most of its work done for it, which they always like.
    Q: Do you think/know if Davion Hall's recruitment was dirty? I'd feel bad for him because he seems like a pretty good kid but I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.

Nahlin: Yes I have reason to believe that was dirty, even more so now than I did in real time. That might come out too.

Quote Originally Posted by utexas8 View Post
    Nahlin -Kendall briles was already done but I'm really looking forward to seeing the recruiting infractions piano dropped squarely on his head.

Some aren't rumors so much as facts slow to reach the surface.

"Everyone saw that one coming with Kendal and that recruitment (Cannon)." - CFB coach
    As they say, "the apple don't fall far from the tree."

Quote Originally Posted by bularry View Post
    Briles 2nd statement classified what he discussed with Peterson. At no point did any one at Boise know he hit his girlfriend (per her testimony) thus they could not have told it to Briles. Further, the transfer documents from compliance don't have any note or comment about violence towards women. He was not arrested or charged at any point during his issues at the time of transfer so there was no public record. Clearly he was having some emotional issues at Boise but nothing to indicate he is a date rapist.

After the allegation I do not like how Baylor admin handled the issue or the victim but that is a different issue. I expect changes in that area.

#truthdontlie

Yeah, I will go with Art's word over Chris Petersen. Seems like a solid plan.

Only hope truth comes out about Art's $#@!weed son too.

Nahlin just posted this:

"TCU: I think they get the Duvernay's. They'd still press for Omar, yes, he's that good. They think they have a shot for Bowen.

UT: Don't want y'all getting too excited but numbers could be a real concern. TCU is pushing for Cobb as well but I think it will be UT. Hudson looks good as Justin said but not sure what's up with the sister angle. He definitely wants out bad and mom wants him out bad. I'm not sure who mom had at 2nd place but that could be a factor.
    "

asshat Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer Shaggy Platinum Walden Ponderer's Avatar
    That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevojoe View Post
    Yeah, what happened to all the other chest thumping know-it-alls from the Rapelor Nation? Seem to have gone silent. Crawled back into the woodwork maybe?
    They're all crying "unkl".

Quote Originally Posted by bevojoe View Post
    As they say, "the apple don't fall far from the tree."
    Or the cracker from the box.

Quote Originally Posted by cochamps View Post
    #truthdontlie

Yeah, I will go with Art's word over Chris Petersen. Seems like a solid plan.

Only hope truth comes out about Art's $#@!weed son too.
    What's the purported story here?

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    What's the purported story here?
    His recruitment of Davion Hall back in '14 wasn't exactly kosher...

Quote Originally Posted by satyanash View Post
    Isn't that kid from the same high school as L. Carson? I wonder if there are some players behind the scenes, in that town, in that high school even.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Davion Hall is Jewish?

but was it halal

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    but was it halal
    Aloha Snackbar?

asshat etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13's Avatar
    Just heard on ESPN radio that kam Martin decommited. Don't know how accurate that is but lol if true

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGifGuy View Post
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by etexhorn13 View Post
    Just heard on ESPN radio that kam Martin decommited. Don't know how accurate that is but lol if true
    He can't "decommit", he's already signed an LOI. Right now he's at the mercy of the Baylor football program.

asshat etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13's Avatar
    Right. I guess I should say planning not to enroll and asking for release
    Per a source, Baylor RB signee Kameron Martin doesn't plan to enroll next week and has asked for release from his letter of intent.

He can't "decommit", he's already signed an LOI. Right now he's at the mercy of the Baylor football program.
    I think his options are limited anyways. Maybe Boston University? Not sure he has the grades for Brown University.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast