+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42
Results 2,051 to 2,052 of 2052

Thread: Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

No offense, but you would have to be out of your damn mind to go to Baylor over Miami, Florida, Georgia, Pittsburgh, or Tennessee even if you take the rape coverup out of the equation. Personally, I would've gone to any of those other schools over Baylor.
    Last edited by Bevo14; 06-08-2017 at 08:18 AM.

asshat Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo14 View Post
    No offense, but you would have to be out of your damn mind to go to Baylor over Miami, Florida, Georgia, Pittsburgh, or Tennessee even if you take the rape coverup out of the equation.
    I never thought that anyone went to Baylor willingly unless you added "rape coverup" to the equation.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42