+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar

Baylor Recruiting ... not so great

On the heels of their wonderful season, Baylor has got commits from exactly two defensive players, both DBs. No LBs, no linemen ... and we're about six weeks from national signing day.

asshat OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur probably preboards planes OCSpur's Avatar
    What about Tecklenburg (DE)and Johnston(LB)?

And, what about "Who gives a $#@!?"

asshat Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz Shaggy Platinum Schulz's Avatar
    IIRC, they only have 16-17 spots available in this class. They may also steal Holton Hill from us.

asshat slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch's Avatar
    Unless they ran out of money, Baylor recruiting is clicking along just fine.

asshat LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LimaDelta6's Avatar
    Bible Aggy? ......Do not comprehend the appeal of the private school (unless Baptist) or Waco.

As much as I say $#@! Baylor, they are a good team and can compete with anyone on the field. They have definitely taken advantage of down Texas and OU programs over the last few years and it shows with the talent that they have been able to get to Waco. The days of Baylor being a bottom feeder are over unless Briles decides to take a job elsewhere, which may be unlikely. Dude is a $#@!sucker but he knows the players that fit his system and he does a great job of developing them.

asshat Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign has a gigantic e-peen. Horn Under a Bad Sign's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OCSpur View Post
    What about Tecklenburg (DE)and Johnston(LB)?

And, what about "Who gives a $#@!?"

RIVALS has Tecklenburg as an OL but you are right about Johnston. I missed him. So Baylor has THREE defensive commits.

As for who gives a $#@! a) I'm sorry, but is this not the recruiting board, and do I not see miscellaneous posts about other schools and their recruits/commits on the very first page? b) you obviously give a $#@!, since you chose to comment.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry's Avatar
    They have a staff that has identified and developed talent well. That is why nobody gives a $#@! about their recruiting rankings. They have yet to out-recruit us according to the services and they just won their second straight Big 12 title.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    They have a staff that has identified and developed talent well. That is why nobody gives a $#@! about their recruiting rankings. They have yet to out-recruit us according to the services and they just won their second straight Big 12 title.

My post didn't mention rankings. Instead, it was talking about the raw number of defensive players they've had commit to them.

We'll have to agree to disagree on whether posting about Baylor's recruiting class is of interest to at least some readers here.

I'm sure they would like their class more if it included Buck Major, Louis Brown, and Breckyn Hager.

asshat TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TrashMaster G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    Unless they ran out of money, Baylor recruiting is clicking along just fine.
    The butthurt is strong in this one.

MP5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two K View Post
    I'm sure they would like their class more if it included Buck Major, Louis Brown, and Breckyn Hager.
    Yup. And op is a few dumbs short of being a dumbass

asshat HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    Got damn that hurts to read. Hurts cuz it be troof.

Banned shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class
    much love to Def Jam, even though they undershipped me
    You are stupid if you are calling the class bad. It currently contains the best dual threat QB in the country. Still, you cant count on scoring half a hundred all the time so I'll admit I'm somewhat concerned about the defense. We are missing on almost all the 4 and 5 star LB's and DB's of 2015.

We know better than anyone how not recruiting vital position groups in a class $#@!s your depth. If they really only have a few more spots available, they better be trying to close a few D-linemen and linebackers.
    Last edited by Bevo14; 12-23-2014 at 12:06 PM.

I'm rooting for Baylor to hang 100 on Michigan St. That'd be nice for overall conference impression/revenge purposes.

Won't be surprised if instead they just $#@! the bed again like they did last year.

asshat bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club bularry Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two K View Post
    Major was the real loss in that group. I'm not sure Brown has a position and I don't know if Hager will be big enough to make an impact although both are good prospects and might be significant contributors in 3 years (moreso at BU than UT I would think, but who knows).

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    i guess i'm the only one that appreciated the OP. it's news to me and is in the appropriate forum. my christmas wish is that some of you stop being such $#@!ets.

Banned shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class shaggybearo Probably Shaggy upper class
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Colt View Post
    i guess i'm the only one that appreciated the OP. it's news to me and is in the appropriate forum. my christmas wish is that some of you stop being such $#@!ets.
    It's a good idea for a thread. The 2016 class is going to be very special.

Quote Originally Posted by bularry View Post
    I'm not sure Brown has a position
    He has kind of been a jack-of-all-trades in high school, but I don't think there's been any question/confusion as to what position he'll play at Texas - DE. He's certainly not a tweener size-wise. I'm excited to see where he goes under Strong/Rumph/Moorer.

asshat coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club coffeedillon Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggybearo View Post
    It's a good idea for a thread. The 2016 class is going to be very special.
    who cares

asshat Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Reese Bennett's Avatar
    I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Chad would decommit after Baylor pulled in the Tech guy.

Baylor is #23 on ESPN and they only have a 16 person class. They are recruiting just fine - probably better than they ever have, really.

Banned unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker
    Hated to lose El Presidente but it happens. He's uber athletic, don't know if any of you watched the Temple state championship game but he did a Superman flying impersonation to get into the end zone on one play. His pick six turned out to be the difference in the game. He'll be good for someone, wouldn't surprise me if it is TTech.

Chad President might be going to Tulsa with Philip Montgomery.

This really sucks. Worst recruiting news all year. I'm not concerned about losing another QB but just about losing a guy that was so passionate about the program and the university.

Banned unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker

This really sucks. Worst recruiting news all year. I'm not concerned about losing another QB but just about losing a guy that was so passionate about the program and the university.
    Had forgot that he was Monty's guy, that would be good for both of them. Some other recruits are apparently not happy that we effectively ran him off by continuing to pursue Sridhar.

asshat Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad Probably Shaggy upper class Dillo Pad's Avatar
    Strong needs to be on the phone to Chad right now. If not, Coach bro should be calling as well.

Looks like Lynch is not happy about Chad leaving. Wonder if he will back out as well.

asshat BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory's Avatar
    Worst recruiting news all year.
    Not even close. We have a 5-star that just committed at his position.

The worst news by far is our DB recruiting.

*shared title

Quote Originally Posted by BaylorHistory View Post

I guess I'm a softie. It's not about the ability, just about losing a kid like Chad to a guy that was a Tech commit. I should stop being slightly sentimental about a kid I didn't know.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ecruiting-2015

"I can just get out of the recruiting process," President said of why he ended things so early. "I always wanted to go to Baylor, so when they offered me I was excited and wanted to commit already, but my parents wouldn't let me, so I waited it out and then finally made my decision. But I got it out of the way so I could focus on school and high school football, then go right up to Baylor to contribute."

While many recruits have recently become Bears fans because of Robert Griffin III and the overall success of the Art Briles offense, President said that he's been a fan for most of his life.

"Ever since I started watching college football I've been a Baylor fan, since I was about six years old and could start understanding the game," he said, noting that he went to his first game in Waco when he was seven.
    Last edited by shaggybearo; 12-23-2014 at 02:08 PM.

asshat BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory's Avatar
    I guess I'm a softie. It's not about the ability, just about losing a kid like Chad to a guy that was a Tech commit. I should stop being slightly sentimental about a kid I didn't know.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ecruiting-2015
    If he cared about BU that much then he'd be here playing WR instead. I hope he ends up at Tulsa and destroys the AAC.

Cuumbie could turn him into the next Boykin. However, we took 2 QB's last year and have a verbal from Brennen Wooten for 2016. I'm not sure we could promise President a genuine shot at QB. Briles did kind of $#@! him over though and I'd like to get Lynch out of the deal. We recruited Lynch pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by angelosfrog View Post
    Cuumbie could turn him into the next Boykin. However, we took 2 QB's last year and have a verbal from Brennen Wooten for 2016. I'm not sure we could promise President a genuine shot at QB. Briles did kind of $#@! him over though and I'd like to get Lynch out of the deal. We recruited Lynch pretty hard.
    Blake Lynch is going to WRU. Dont know what the 2nd place team in the B12 has to offer him. But I get him being upset. Hell I'm slightly upset and I didn't know Chad.

asshat Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox's Avatar
    -rep OP

I hope he ends up at Tulsa and destroys the AAC.
    Yup. I wish him all the success.

If you are an unpolished QB with prodigious physical ability, there is probably not a better person to learn from than Philip Montgomery. He's made great QB's out of much worse prospects before.

asshat Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White's Avatar
    Even worse than that is that if those guys show a lot of athleticism, Briles will flip them to the other side of the LOS.

asshat slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch Shaggy Platinum slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrashMaster G View Post
    The butthurt is strong in this one.
    Slimy is as slimy does.

It's college football, and I get that.

Besides cashola, I'd love to hear how Baylor constantly gets the transfers/ street agent dudes/ and miraculous changes of heart from supposed commits to other schools.

Just curiously ofd $#@!, repeatedly, but yeah, they're clean as a virgin's honey pot...

Quote Originally Posted by unklphucker View Post
    Had forgot that he was Monty's guy, that would be good for both of them. Some other recruits are apparently not happy that we effectively ran him off by continuing to pursue Sridhar.
    Fun fact: Sridhar is the son of Aggie legend Dinesh Patel.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post
    Fun fact: Sridhar is the son of Aggie legend Dinesh Patel.
    Of the Kerrville Patels?

Slimy is as slimy does.

Besides cashola, I'd love to hear how Baylor constantly gets the transfers/ street agent dudes/ and miraculous changes of heart from supposed commits to other schools.

Just curiously ofd $#@!, repeatedly, but yeah, they're clean as a virgin's honey pot...
    We've won two conference titles with primarily 2,3 and 4 star players. Yeah, that's cheatiing.

bunghole Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Astroz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unklphucker View Post
    We've won two conference titles with primarily 2,3 and 4 star players. Yeah, that's cheatiing.
    Yes you did, and I have plenty of friends there and enjoyed both TCU games.

However, if you want to tell me Lache Seastrunk (just one example) was a clean recruit, be my guest...
    Last edited by Astroz; 12-23-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Slimy is as slimy does.

hey, that's not very nice. I'm sure we push the boundaries of what is allowed like every other school but we are NOT cheating our ass off to win. if we are, we dont have the recruits to show for it.

I wonder who got that Mitchell guy from Ohio State. hmm.....

All our transfers are guys the staff has previous relationships with. For example Seastrunk almost came here out of HS and Oakman was recruited heavily by Phil Bennett when he was at Pitt.

Other than Ahmad Dixon, who was a Waco guy, tell me of another highly rated recruit who had a miraculous change of heart at the last minute like Stidham. If we are buying players, we are either doing a piss poor job of it or we don't have more than 10 bucks in our pocket.

I mean, can you really blame Stidham for going to Baylor instead of Texas Tech? Forget about the winning, the facilities, the distance from home and the track record of the coaching staff in developing QB's. Just the fact that you have Mahomes and Webb, two guys that have started for you this year (and looked good at times) coming back while Petty graduates.
    Last edited by shaggybearo; 12-23-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Do some homework on the Stidham "conversion." Check out his living arrangements and everything else that has happened, and continue to fool yourself into thinking it's purely coincidence.

How many 18 year olds do you know who have "handlers( no pedo?)"

Pretty cool that you knew exactly who the other main culprits in question were. Like I said. Slimy as hell. Not you, but Baylor recruiting damned sure is.
    Last edited by slorch; 12-23-2014 at 05:13 PM.

I would think it's DL and LBs.

Well ... defense, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn Under a Bad Sign View Post
    I would think it's DL and LBs.

Well ... defense, period.
    Our previous classes added a lot of depth to both of those. We struck out with top rated CB's for multiple classes.

I browsed the Rivals and 247 sites following the OP and I see Baylor has a Top 25 class this year (with multiple 4* and a 5*) and a Top 5 class for '16.

Wtf?

-rep

asshat RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg Shaggy Bronze Club RandallFlagg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelosfrog View Post
    I'm not sure how Briles kinda $#@!ed him. Surely President didn't think there wouldn't be competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroz View Post
    Yes you did, and I have plenty of friends there and enjoyed both TCU games.

However, if you want to tell me Lache Seastrunk (just one example) was a clean recruit, be my guest...
    Recruiting is a dirty business. The stink of Will Lyles was strong and I would think that if anything was found by the NCAA looking into his activities with Oregon regarding Baylor we would have heard about it.

Do some homework on the Stidham "conversion." Check out his living arrangements and everything else that has happened, and continue to fool yourself into thinking it's purely coincidence.

How many 18 year olds do you know who have "handlers( no pedo?)"

Pretty cool that you knew exactly who the other main culprits in question were. Like I said. Slimy as hell. Not you, but Baylor recruiting damned sure is.
    All those arrangements were just fine as long as he was a Tech commit? $#@!ing delusional $#@!, nothing changed other than the school that he wanted to attend.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast