+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Recruiting Notes: 2018 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    This chick is the NUMBER ONE RECRUIT in the class of 2018. Yay Title IX!

http://247sports.com/Article/247Spor...m_content=Link

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    4-star Yoakum WR Joshua Moore was on campus today: http://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Moore-84998

asshat Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Teeth View Post
    A very bigoted and unenlightened take by Mr Spicoli. Up there with Real Genius for early-mid-80's awesomeness.

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    A&M just offered Denton Ryan's QB: http://247sports.com/Player/Spencer-Sanders-76560

Anyone here seen him play enough to give an evaluation?

bunghole Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod grows his own roses Mod's Avatar
    I went to Ryan myself so I followed him throughout the playoffs. Kid's a stud for only being a sophomore. I wouldn't mind us recruiting him if we pass on Mayden for some reason.

Texas Recruiting Notes: 2018 Edition

First time in the 2018 thread so unfamiliar with this territory.

The only 18 QB I hear about is Mayden, is there someone else Texas is targeting?

Higs regarding Mayden- I don't believe that's the QB for 2018

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    Elite 2018 DB Jordan Moore talks Texas visit

Spoiler!

Four-star QB Jalen Mayden schedules UT visit

Spoiler!

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    4-star Manvel ATH Jalen Preston will be at the spring game.

Also we have clearly hit a big patch of Jalens to go along with the more obvious glut of Kobes.

asshat UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow's Avatar
    The prospect of starting Houston area pipelines at places like Manvel and Katy are enchubbening.

4-star Sachse S Isaiah Humphries will be coming down as well (his dad is former Penn St and NFL player Leonard Humphries - he's visited UT a bunch though)

4 star Spring Dekaney TE (and Bama commit) Malcolm Epps was at practice today in a UT hoodie: http://247sports.com/Player/Malcolm-Epps-87922

That's big. Early commitments continue to be reservations...
    Last edited by texifornia; 04-12-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post
    4 star Spring Dekaney TE (and Bama commit) Malcolm Epps was at practice today in a UT hoodie: http://247sports.com/Player/Malcolm-Epps-87922

That's big. Early commitments continue to be reservations...
    Epps picked up an offer on his trip. Second TE (after Muhammad) to get an offer from us.

Interesting to see how solid he ends up being to Bama or whether he was just starstruck.

asshat Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd's Avatar
    Epps picked up an offer on his trip. Second TE (after Muhammad) to get an offer from us.

Interesting to see how solid he ends up being to Bama or whether he was just starstruck.
    Hopefully he'll take a look at our depth chart compared to Satans.

asshat UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow's Avatar

I hope Mustapha and Epps both pay close attention to the Giblet offense and how the TE is featured. I think they'll be pleasantly surprised.

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar
    Geez. commits to bama in 2016 and is class of 2018. $#@!, right in our backyard. $#@! bama. this aint over.

Quote Originally Posted by theaveragejon View Post
    Geez. commits to bama in 2016 and is class of 2018. $#@!, right in our backyard. $#@! bama. this aint over.
    I don't mean this as a dig at Strong or anyone else in our program. I'm legitimately curious - how does bama beat us to guys like this? Their huge support staff?

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texasfightfightfight View Post
    I don't mean this as a dig at Strong or anyone else in our program. I'm legitimately curious - how does bama beat us to guys like this? Their huge support staff?
    Beat us to guys like this? The kid is a sophomore in high school. It makes exactly zero $#@!s right now and then there's the fact that Strong doesn't push for early commitments. You can't get beat when you weren't even playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRNaVxa108

QB Jalen Mayden '18 : Sachse High (TX) Sophomore Year Spotlight 2016 @mayden_5

Rockwall ILB Alston Orji is coming for the Spring Game. Offers from Arky and OU

Go to work on him, Chris Warren.

http://247sports.com/Player/Alston-Orji-90705

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    Beat us to guys like this? The kid is a sophomore in high school. It makes exactly zero $#@!s right now and then there's the fact that Strong doesn't push for early commitments. You can't get beat when you weren't even playing.
    I'm not talking about getting a commitment or worrying about the fact that he's committed. I'm just talking about how it's impressive that 'Bama is so on top of evaluations that 2 years before signing day they are aware of and offer a kid hundreds of miles and several states away. They recruit nationally and are still often able to uncover talent as quickly or sometimes more quickly than kids' respective home-state schools. That's impressive and probably tied to Saban having a small army supporting his recruiting efforts.

Hmm. Who are we currently recruiting as ILB? I know Baron Browning CAN play there as he's versatile. But I'm blanking on who's tops on the recruiting board for ILB.

Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    Hmm. Who are we currently recruiting as ILB? I know Baron Browning CAN play there as he's versatile. But I'm blanking on who's tops on the recruiting board for ILB.
    In the 17 class? Hines.

In the 17 class? Hines.
    Does he not project to be a MLB? Or am I mixing $#@! up?

Does he not project to be a MLB? Or am I mixing $#@! up?
    Wouldn't they both play the Mike in Charlie's D? I could be mistaken.

Wouldn't they both play the Mike in Charlie's D? I could be mistaken.
    I'm out of it, tex. I blanked that ILB and MLB are two names for the same $#@!ing position. Ignore my stupid ass and continue.

I'm out of it, tex. I blanked that ILB and MLB are two names for the same $#@!ing position. Ignore my stupid ass and continue.
    Not the same position, but both are inside backers.

100% a take on name alone. Do want an Orji creating problems in opposing backfields.

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gordogg24p View Post
    100% a take on name alone. Do want an Orji creating problems in opposing backfields.
    I chortled.

Isaiah Humphries decided to go to Notre Dame's spring game instead of ours this weekend.

$#@! the Irish.

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar

4-star Houston Lamar DB Anthony Cook is coming for the spring game: http://247sports.com/Player/Anthony-Cook-87941

Already has offers from LSU, UGA, OU, aggy and more

Apparently a friend of Cuffee's and he has to know Hill too.

4-star Houston Lamar DB Anthony Cook is coming for the spring game: http://247sports.com/Player/Anthony-Cook-87941

Already has offers from LSU, UGA, OU, aggy and more

Apparently a friend of Cuffee's and he has to know Hill too.
    He's a cousin of Cuffee's.

Josh Moore coming

Texas Recruiting Notes: 2018 Edition

Josh Moore coming

And his brother. Per IT their mom is a Texas grad.

bunghole OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer Shaggy Bronze Club OnAComputer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utexas8 View Post
    And his brother. Per IT their mom is a Texas grad.
    These guys are extremely hyped about getting contacted by Texas. They are eating up the attention the Longhorns are giving them. Better hope they are at WR though. BJ Foster is a Charlie Strong type saftey and Isaiah Taylor (who if he was a little bigger, I'd say is a better saftey than BJ) is getting a lot of love from the Horns. The only reason he isn't coming to the Spring Game is because he scored a cheap ticket to Chicago (to visit NW and ND) and the West Coast (UCLA is a school he really really likes).

Spring Game pics from the '18s

Spoiler!

Also - Anthony Cook and Jalen Mayden

Is that Cook and his father?

Can we please get to the next page on that so I don't see freaking Hanson every time I open this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Scholz View Post
    Can we please get to the next page on that so I don't see freaking Hanson every time I open this thread?
    helping the cause

Banned GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses GoStarsGo grows his own roses
    yesssss.....me2

bunghole TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexMexBuddha's Avatar
    Erase the Hanson.

Alston Orji and fam

Also, Beaumont Central WR Dyshawn Batiste (w/ Locke): http://247sports.com/Player/Dyshawn-Batiste-81530

Last edited by texifornia; 04-19-2016 at 04:56 PM.

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar
    That ties all those accounts together HAHA what a $#@!ing ass wipe.

Is he LaFrance Jr. by any chance? I know Giovanni LaFrance, the 2016 LB out of St. Augustine, has a father named Garland.

there we go

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast