+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 439 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Recruiting Notes: 2018 Edition

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    E.J. Holland: 2018 Quarterback Big Board

Spoiler!

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    I can't believe these are already happening, but we made Jalen Preston's Top 12

asshat Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar's Avatar
    2018 S Jordan Moore (Yoakum) will camp at Texas this Sunday per his Twitter.

asshat Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar has a gigantic e-peen. Mother Mopar's Avatar
    Side note on the Yoakum twins, they told IT that Texas is the leader to land both of them.

bunghole Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Fit Girls Only's Avatar
    Jordan and Joshua Moore at today's camp.

CB Anthony Cook of Houston Lamar is visiting today as well.

LT has a QB in the 2018 class that may be the most physically gifted they have ever had. His name is Matthew Baldwin. He is 6'3 and growing and has a cannon for an arm. If Charlie Brewer wasn't ahead of him, he would have started on Varsity last year. If Charlie goes out, there will be an upgrade at the position and Brewer might not get back on the field. Baldwin has impressed at SMU and Stanford camps. He has also won a 7s state championship and had his team in the top 2 and top 4 in the state 7s tournament over the last three years. I have coached this kid since he was in 5th grade. He is going to be special.

asshat DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne is a rep whore. DwayneWayne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn94 View Post
    LT has a QB in the 2018 class that may be the most physically gifted they have ever had. His name is Matthew Baldwin. He is 6'3 and growing and has a cannon for an arm. If Charlie Brewer wasn't ahead of him, he would have started on Varsity last year. If Charlie goes out, there will be an upgrade at the position and Brewer might not get back on the field. Baldwin has impressed at SMU and Stanford camps. He has also won a 7s state championship and had his team in the top 2 and top 4 in the state 7s tournament over the last three years. I have coached this kid since he was in 5th grade. He is going to be special.
    Is he/did he camp at Texas this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneWayne View Post
    Is he/did he camp at Texas this summer?
    I havent checked in with him lately to see where he is camping this summer. We have a 7s tournament next weekend where I will get a chance to catch up with him. I know Gilbert and Mattox came by to see several of the LT players and came away with a very favorable review of Baldwin. Given that he is currently backing up Charlie (who committed to SMU), I think Baldwin will be one of those senior QBs who receives the bulk of his offers late and will make a great addition to a school's class.

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    I havent checked in with him lately to see where he is camping this summer. We have a 7s tournament next weekend where I will get a chance to catch up with him. I know Gilbert and Mattox came by to see several of the LT players and came away with a very favorable review of Baldwin. Given that he is currently backing up Charlie (who committed to SMU), I think Baldwin will be one of those senior QBs who receives the bulk of his offers late and will make a great addition to a school's class.
    Is he a fit at Texas?

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    We offered Josh Moore (and I assume his brother as well): http://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Moore-84998

Aaaand we offered 4-star Houston Lamar CB Anthony Cook: http://247sports.com/Player/Anthony-Cook-87941

Getting the Moore bro's on board to start the 2018 class would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    Is he a fit at Texas?
    He is certainly the type of QB you want to run Gilbert's offense. He is smart, makes all the right reads, throws receivers open, anticipates routes, defensive movement and receivers coming open better than anyone i have seen, has a strong arm, can make all the throws and is a plus athlete. He is expected to keep growing to the 6'4-6'5" range. I know he will be a Div I QB. I don't know if he is a fit at Texas until I see him perform on Friday nights. He has given me every reason to believe he will continue to shine but I have to see it before I know if he is a fit at Texas.

asshat Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    I assume 7s is 7on7? What level did he win state? What level were his top 2 and 4 finishes? Charlie Brewer took LT to State last year in 7on7 and took them to the Semis. Campbell has been starting in the 7on7 SQTs for LT this summer so far. Something about Brewer sitting out with back spasms (at least that was the news for the LT SQT).

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn Al View Post
    I assume 7s is 7on7? What level did he win state? What level were his top 2 and 4 finishes? Charlie Brewer took LT to State last year in 7on7 and took them to the Semis. Campbell has been starting in the 7on7 SQTs for LT this summer so far. Something about Brewer sitting out with back spasms (at least that was the news for the LT SQT).
    He won state as an 8th grader, 2nd as a 9th and 4th as a JV. Baldwin has been starting for LT Varsity while Charlie's back and thumb heal. Baldwin has also entered into 4 JV tournaments and won every game, every tournament and not thrown a pick. I believe he has won every Varsity SQT game as well.

asshat Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al has a gigantic e-peen. Longhorn Al's Avatar
    LT went 1-2 at Belton with mostly JV, so I don't know if Baldwin was QB or not.

I had no idea they even had 8th, 9th and JV tournaments, let alone State. I'm guessing it's not very widespread. Bowie has a 9th grader on the Varsity 7on7 team this year.

No idea where Campbell came from. I meant Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn Al View Post
    LT went 1-2 at Belton with mostly JV, so I don't know if Baldwin was QB or not.

I had no idea they even had 8th, 9th and JV tournaments, let alone State. I'm guessing it's not very widespread. Bowie has a 9th grader on the Varsity 7on7 team this year.
    Yeah, that was a JV team that subbed in for Varsity at the Belton SQT. I couldn't be there due to graduation.

The 7s tournaments are huge from 4th grade through Varsity. There are tourneys every weekend across the State beginning in February. There are usually 16 teams in every grade at every tournament with multiple tournaments going on at the same time. We usually travel up to Dallas and down to Houston to face tougher competition to get ready for the State Championship game.
    Last edited by Longhorn94; 06-05-2016 at 08:47 PM.

asshat Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd's Avatar
    Moore brothers got offered by Florida State.

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer_Fudd View Post
    Damn you, Tim Brewster!

Quote Originally Posted by SLChorn View Post
    Yes for $9.95

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer_Fudd View Post
    At first I thought this was just really racist.

Courtesy of TFloss32 of SpursTalk:

Scout saying the staff was impressed with 2018 OL Ylijaah Hall of Bryan at camp yesterday.

A name to remember.

http://247sports.com/Player/Ylijaah-Hall-86636

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5293528/ylijaah-hall

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    Scout saying the staff was impressed with 2018 OL Ylijaah Hall of Bryan at camp yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by satyanash View Post
    maybe it's pronounced like Elijah

asshat BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White Shaggy Platinum BurntOrange&White's Avatar
    Or yee-haw

asshat Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gut Wagon's Avatar
    You'll find that in the older texts Ylijaah translates directly to "Tim, the Enchanter."

Possible record lows on the Sunshine meter.

Huge dude with lots to learn, lots of potential. Here's his clip against Shoemaker: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5293528/...ghts/289862592

asshat Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho Shaggy Silver Club Stilicho's Avatar
    Courtesy of TFloss32 of SpursTalk:

A name to remember.

http://247sports.com/Player/Ylijaah-Hall-86636

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5293528/ylijaah-hall
    Dude sounds like a wildling.

Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post

Mama "Ain't No Sunshine" Moore.

asshat tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak's Avatar

Texas Recruiting Notes: 2018 Edition

2018 All Name Team gonna be strong. We're looking at this dude as well.

http://247sports.com/Player/Bumper-Pool-86603

Quote Originally Posted by tokamak View Post

courtesy of TFloss32 at SpursTalk:

Alabama has offered 2018 LB Bumper Pool of Lucas Lovejoy.

Scout says he plans on visiting UT this summer.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3918167/bumper-pool

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar

Apparently most of his dad's side of the family went to Arkansas.

Will Baizer of Horn Sports (the guy who briefly interviewed Daniel Figurelli) reports:

5⭐️ OT Will Lawrence (@will_lawrence76) will be attending Texas' minicamp this Sunday.
    He holds a #HookEm offer and has them in his top 10.

http://247sports.com/Player/Will-Lawrence-32949

IIRC Will Lawrence is from Memphis, TN and is a cousin of the great Longhorn kicker Hunter Lawrence.
    Last edited by UDontKnow; 06-07-2016 at 03:09 PM.

Will Baizer of Horn Sports (the guy who briefly interviewed Daniel Figurelli) reports:

5⭐️ OT Will Lawrence (@will_lawrence76) will be attending Texas' minicamp this Sunday.

IIRC Will Lawrence is from Memphis, TN and is a cousin of the great Longhorn kicker Hunter Lawrence.
    That's bigtime. Glad he's still into us.

Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post
    That's bigtime. Glad he's still into us.
    If memory serves me right, we were on him quiet early too, which seems to be a big deal to kids these days.

HornSports is growing on me. Straightforward and seem to post somewhat original news.

Their latest update had some interesting tidbits, some 2018, some 2017:
    - Eric Metcalf's son, Mekhi Metcalf (2018) attended a recent Texas camp. He is from the Seattle area.
    - Texas spotted a previously unknown JUCO defensive back named Curtis Jones, from SGP and now Trinity Valley CC. Coaches had no idea who he was but liked what they saw and now he's invited to visit again for a second look.
    - Inteview with the Moore twins (2018). Horns definitely in the lead for those two.

http://www.hornsports.com/articles/t...s-662016-r4951

I like how Strong is reaching out to Longhorn legends' children. How $#@!ing badass would it be to have the children of Britt Hager, Johnnie Johnson, and Eric Metcalf on the same squad? Do Earl Campbell and Jerry Gray have sons?

http://247sports.com/Player/Will-Lawrence-32949

Negative sunshine.

BJ Foster picked up an Opening invite: https://twitter.com/TheOpening/statu...14526805942272

Horns247 Question of the Week: Which three 2018 recruits must Texas sign?

Spoiler!

For those interested...LSR 100 for 2018

https://texas.n.rivals.com/ranks/2674

If link doesn't work, non formatted list
    Spoiler!

Jordan moore⭐️
    ‏@Jo_moore2

I'll be back in Austin Sunday.���� #LetsRide��
    This might be a real quick recruitment

asshat tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak has a gigantic e-peen. tokamak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HookM View Post
    For those interested...LSR 100 for 2018

https://texas.n.rivals.com/ranks/2674

If link doesn't work, non formatted list
    Spoiler!
    Jesus, how many Matthews kids are there? Are they like those religious nuts that try to have 15 kids or something?

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar
    Jesus, how many Matthews kids are there? Are they like those religious nuts that try to have 15 kids or something?
    This is the last one.

bunghole TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard. TheBryMan81 slams and goes hard.
    Jordan Moore

https://twitter.com/Jo_moore2/status...785184769?s=09

Can't wait to link up with my boy @sehlinger3 at UT today. #HookEm����

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 439 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast