+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for siriusxm?

asshat thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge Shaggy Platinum thunderlounge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lurch View Post
    I remember agonizing over the Tivo lifetime membership (2000?). After weeks of mulling it, I decided it was the right thing to do.

It was not.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post
    I have XM in my car so the only way to get $#@!ing stern is to get the all everything package. (which is a load of $#@!ing $#@!)

Anyway, I was sick of calling every 5 months so I pay $99 for 12 months for every channel, app, and online.
    That's what mine is. Renews at the same without calling. plus tax and all the bull$#@! of course.

asshat cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo's Avatar
    Just got my renewal notice this week, so figured I'd bump this thread to get a feel for any recent deals you cheap bastards may have been able to pull. My $120 rate for All Access they gave me last year when I called is coming to an end in May. My renewal is $273.22 for 1 year of All Access. $33.34 of this is a "US Music Royalty Fee." I don't even listen to the damn music channels. It's either Sportstalk or Stern. It would be nice if I could just get all the talk channels for a reasonable price, but of course you can't.

Anyway, chime in with any recent deals. No way in hell I'm paying the almost $300 for this $#@!.

They finally cut off my wife's '3 month trial' in her car. We bought the car October 2012.

I got an offer in the mail for 5 months/$20. I thought that was pretty good, but I don't think we'll renew now that we actually have to pay.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    I pay $300 for 3 years on my wife's car, and $20/mo. on the boat for the "marine" package, but it has all of these marine weather channels and a bunch of other stuff. Plus anything with the word "marine" in front of it triples the cost.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    including the young Marines you find on Craigslist?

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    including the young Marines you find on Craigslist?
    The Navy SeaBee base is only a couple blocks away.

Paying 120 per year for XM All Access and 140 for Sirius - close to all access. Don;t get Golf Channel. Got the 140 last weekend - the original bill was 270. I have a little flexibility since I have an unused Sirius Ala Carte receiver. They had to offer this as part of the merger and I have to point out to them that if they aren't flexible I will activate it for about the same price as they finally get down to.

asshat BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan has a gigantic e-peen. BigDHornFan's Avatar
    25 bucks a month for all access.

asshat txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87 Shaggy Bronze Club txgrad87's Avatar
    Got renewal notice last week. Two years for 359.76 +taxes fees total 409.77. called to cancel . got immediately offered the $99 for 1 year. I asked for anything better and he said no. Then said I was going to cancel. He said ok. I cracked and took the $99 for 1 year. Still pleased.

Sirius XM Select is what I have.

asshat Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos's Avatar
    XM Select for $20/5 months. Every time the 5 months are up, I call and say give me the same deal or cancel it. Continues to work. Don't need all access since I mostly listen to talk or the 70's-90's channels.

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Both Tacos View Post
    XM Select for $20/5 months. Every time the 5 months are up, I call and say give me the same deal or cancel it. Continues to work. Don't need all access since I mostly listen to talk or the 70's-90's channels.
    This is what I do since I decided to cut the cable on Stern a few years back. I think it's $25/five months. The channels I care about most are 35 and 33. The only drawback is you need to set a Calendar reminder to call and cancel, otherwise they just start billing you full boat, which is $200+/annually.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txgrad87 View Post
    Got renewal notice last week. Two years for 359.76 +taxes fees total 409.77. called to cancel . got immediately offered the $99 for 1 year. I asked for anything better and he said no. Then said I was going to cancel. He said ok. I cracked and took the $99 for 1 year. Still pleased.

Sirius XM Select is what I have.
    Should've held your ground. They crawl back to you

asshat Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by cabowabo View Post
    Just got my renewal notice this week, so figured I'd bump this thread to get a feel for any recent deals you cheap bastards may have been able to pull. My $120 rate for All Access they gave me last year when I called is coming to an end in May. My renewal is $273.22 for 1 year of All Access. $33.34 of this is a "US Music Royalty Fee." I don't even listen to the damn music channels. It's either Sportstalk or Stern. It would be nice if I could just get all the talk channels for a reasonable price, but of course you can't.

Anyway, chime in with any recent deals. No way in hell I'm paying the almost $300 for this $#@!.
    Pretty sure our renewal was going to be the same $270+/yr. Called and got the $99/yr deal that txgrad mentioned with no effort.

MIL's radio is on our plan and we added an additional internet subscription for her (she likes to play it in her store) for less than $25 for the year.

Just renewed XM all access for $30 for 6 months

asshat cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo's Avatar
    Just called to cancel my All Access effective May 4. They offered me the 1 year for $120 (which I had last year) and then $49 for 6 months. I told them no for both. They never offered me the $30 for 6 months, which I would have taken. Guess I could have asked for it, but I'm sure I'll be getting offers in the mail and via email to keep it connected. I'll probably bite on on of those.

I actually let mine expire and that's when I got that offer maybe 2 weeks later.

asshat Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos Shaggy Silver Club Both Tacos's Avatar
    Just called to cancel my All Access effective May 4. They offered me the 1 year for $120 (which I had last year) and then $49 for 6 months. I told them no for both. They never offered me the $30 for 6 months, which I would have taken. Guess I could have asked for it, but I'm sure I'll be getting offers in the mail and via email to keep it connected. I'll probably bite on on of those.
    Yes, they will send you new offers but you can always call them up and say you want the $30 for 6 months deal as you saw it on some mailer.

So May 4 came and they cut me off. Terrestrial radio sucks, although I do get by somewhat with iheartradio. Anyway, what's my next move? Do nothing and wait until the come back to me with their ass lubed up? When can I expect that to happen? Or should I call them and ask them for their best deal?

And I tried the approach in the post immediately above, and they said I needed to mailer code or somesuch.
    Last edited by cabowabo; 05-06-2016 at 10:47 AM.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    $#@!ing forgot about this and see they charged a quarterly use of radio for 40 bucks or whatever. They'll hear about it in July and I'll get my 6 months for 20 again. $#@!s

Well, I called this morning and asked for the previous deal I had had. 1 year all access for $120. The nice Indian later gave it to me after a suspenseful hold. She said the deal was only for me, and that I need to promise not to tell anyone else. Please do not disclose my special deal to anyone outside this thread. Thank you.

They called my bluff, never heard from them again. I've managed without so $#@!'em

Quote Originally Posted by Beast 512 View Post
    They called my bluff, never heard from them again. I've managed without so $#@!'em
    figured they would've came back with loads of offers. Ill just tell them that i can listen to pandora for free and get the same music. that "threat" connects me to someone who can give you 6/25 or 30

cabo, 1 year for 120$ is a horse$#@! deal compared to others here

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    figured they would've came back with loads of offers. Ill just tell them that i can listen to pandora for free and get the same music. that "threat" connects me to someone who can give you 6/25 or 30

Better than the $20 per month normal price.

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    I ended up with 6 months for $20 when I cancelled last November. Hoping for the same thing when it renews. I cancelled in advance, so they should reach out any day.

I have a free year with my new car, but I honestly can't see myself renewing at any price. Pandora and FM is really all I need.

I guess it would be nice to have the sports channels the one time per year that I'm on a road trip during football season.

asshat hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns's Avatar
    I re-load the 6 months for $30 everytime my contract expires. Usually I'm a couple days late which adds another couple bucks to it, but nothing unmanageable.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank's Avatar
    So does running Pandora through you phone really jack up your data usage? How do y'all get around that?

I'm about to expire. Gonna shoot for 6 months for $30...do they require a CC on file and doesn't that screw you into auto renews?

asshat OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower's Avatar
    We got a free year of Serius when bought our Jeep in January 2007. 10 years later we still have the Jeep and have never paid a dime for Serius.

Quote Originally Posted by Axle Hongsnort View Post
    I'm about to expire. Gonna shoot for 6 months for $30...do they require a CC on file and doesn't that screw you into auto renews?

yes, got $#@!ed on auto renew when i needed to do it back in november.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Shank View Post
    So does running Pandora through you phone really jack up your data usage? How do y'all get around that?
    Yeah, it streams through your phone. I had 10GB shared data and AT&T keeps giving me more for free. I'm up to around 25-30GB/month when the rollover data is factored in.

I don't stream it all the time, but I used just over a GB in the first month. I'd guess normal usage will be around 2-3GB/month for me now that I use it more. My car also has a built-in hotspot that I could use. Not sure how much the data costs for that.

bunghole BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks grows his own roses BamaSucks's Avatar
    Got 1 year for $100 yesterday when I told them I was cancelling effective July 1

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank Probably Shaggy upper class Steel Shank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonkr15 View Post
    Yeah, it streams through your phone. I had 10GB shared data and AT&T keeps giving me more for free. I'm up to around 25-30GB/month when the rollover data is factored in.

I don't stream it all the time, but I used just over a GB in the first month. I'd guess normal usage will be around 2-3GB/month for me now that I use it more. My car also has a built-in hotspot that I could use. Not sure how much the data costs for that.
    That's cold-blooded.

asshat VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk Shaggy Bronze Club VolenteHawk's Avatar
    I've got four cars on it, online streaming, all sports package channels. I think it's like $500 a year. How much off that can I save?

asshat victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? victory88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VolenteHawk View Post
    I've got four cars on it, online streaming, all sports package channels. I think it's like $500 a year. How much off that can I save?
    about three fiddy

asshat hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns Shaggy Silver Club hopkinsnhorns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle Hongsnort View Post

If you allow them to, then yes. But you can (and I do) explicitly ask them to remove your payment info from the account after they make the one-time payment. If it is not on file, they will automatically invoice you once your 6 month period is over. I set a reminder in my phone to call a couple days before so I can re-up with the latest deal.

asshat stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38 Shaggy Silver Club stunns38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

Actually, not bad for all-access.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    on the phone with them now. they offered $101 taxes and fees included for a year of all access and internet. not bad. said no. now he's talking to supervisor. update: 6 months all access and internet for $36. i said yes. i called with every intention of cancelling for real.

asshat dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy has a gigantic e-peen. dbeasy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    on the phone with them now. they offered $101 taxes and fees included for a year of all access and internet. not bad. said no. now he's talking to supervisor. update: 6 months all access and internet for $36. i said yes. i called with every intention of cancelling for real.
    So can I just ask for that deal?

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    i don't think so, but maybe? i started by saying i wanted to cancel. at no point did i ask for their best deal.

asshat Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker Shaggy Silver Club Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    Just got two new cars All Access and internet. Total price was $10/mo for 2 years plus $7/mo for two years for the second car. Took a lot of "no thanks" and callbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by dbeasy View Post
    So can I just ask for that deal?
    I would. When I got 5/25 or whatever I just said I had friends getting this deal and I wanted what they were getting. SPII is a friend to us all

NAACP National Champ Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks probably preboards planes Snacks's Avatar
    The XM sound is terrible....

asshat ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2 Shaggy Bronze Club ctc2's Avatar
    I always ask for the five month, $25 dollar deal but still have to go through the dance with them even though I tell them I won't do anything else.

My wife has her subscription on her tahoe. My 3 month trial is about to end on my Honda in July. Can I just let mine expire and then add my Honda to my wife's account? Anybody try this?

asshat Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper's Avatar
    My subscription expired a few weeks ago, and I planned to chillax and let them come to me with a deal. Not sure if they tried calling me since I don't answer unknown rando toll free numbers that call, but yesterday I received the 6 months for $25 offer in the mail. It says you can even do it without calling by going to siriusxm.com/reactivate -- and it doesn't give any kind of offer code, so someone with an expired subscription may want to try to see if it works for them.

asshat shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by williemackgarza View Post
    $30 for 6 months
    This is what I just did

asshat mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini Probably Shaggy upper class mulletpelini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Tripper View Post
    My subscription expired a few weeks ago, and I planned to chillax and let them come to me with a deal. Not sure if they tried calling me since I don't answer unknown rando toll free numbers that call, but yesterday I received the 6 months for $25 offer in the mail. It says you can even do it without calling by going to siriusxm.com/reactivate -- and it doesn't give any kind of offer code, so someone with an expired subscription may want to try to see if it works for them.
    I just got that letter too. Haven't read it yet but does it include the online listening?

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Mine auto renewed yesterday. Need to give them a call on my home from work and re-up the 5/25 deal or cancel. I'd like to add internet as well but not for $9/month. I'll see if they can throw that in as well.

I really only listen to a few of the music stations.

asshat Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper Shaggy Gold Club Mack Tripper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletpelini View Post
    I just got that letter too. Haven't read it yet but does it include the online listening?
    Negatory. It is for the "Select" package.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast