+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for siriusxm?

Just got select for 5 months for $29.56 all in. soooo easy, just mentioned the ad on retailmenot. re-upped my wife's as well at the same deal to get the calendar subscriptions synced up, but we were prepaid on the old deal, so got the new one for free and a $46 credit on the credit card.

asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Love the Shag. Just got the auto renew notice @ $400.
    After "negotiating" (IE me saying 'no', I want to cancel), I'm down to the $25 for 5 months.

Thanks, guys.

bunghole Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable is a rep whore. Mappable's Avatar
    i got offered six months for $30 once the trial ended on my Toyota. actual price is $36.49 with the made up taxes and fees.

i signed up with a temporary credit card number to try and prevent the auto-renewal at the list price rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mappable View Post
    i got offered six months for $30 once the trial ended on my Toyota. actual price is $36.49 with the made up taxes and fees.

i signed up with a temporary credit card number to try and prevent the auto-renewal at the list price rates.

I tried that a couple of years ago and they gave me a song and dance about how to get the special rate they have to set it up as auto renewal. If you don't cancel when the time is up (or renegotiate) you will pay full list price until you do.

They don't have a CC on file for me and I told them I wanted an email before I was to be auto renewed. That has seemed to work as the last two times I got an email and called before I was auto'd .

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    take your 58.40for 3 months and shove it up your ass.

5 for 25 again. easiest 5 min convo ever.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post
    I tried that a couple of years ago and they gave me a song and dance about how to get the special rate they have to set it up as auto renewal. If you don't cancel when the time is up (or renegotiate) you will pay full list price until you do.

They don't have a CC on file for me and I told them I wanted an email before I was to be auto renewed. That has seemed to work as the last two times I got an email and called before I was auto'd .
    I have never had a credit card with them - seven year plus on two accounts and get discounts when I call in

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post

I just set up an appointment in Outlook to remind me a few days before the auto-renewal to call and cancel/renegotiate. I've even missed by a few days -- even a week -- and they usually just roll it back in and don't even charge me the days in the premium pricing that comes with the auto renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    I just set up an appointment in Outlook to remind me a few days before the auto-renewal to call and cancel/renegotiate. I've even missed by a few days -- even a week -- and they usually just roll it back in and don't even charge me the days in the premium pricing that comes with the auto renewal.
    Yeah I do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    I usually do this, but forgot to last time around. Got dinged and then called when that contract was up and got them put me back on the $5 for $25. It was a little more work than usual, I had to say $5 for $25 5 times, but they eventually did it.

dammit. i just did this today on my wife's car and they wouldn't give me anything cheaper than the 6 months for $50 deal.

the subscription on my car expires in two weeks, so i'll specifically ask them for the 5mos/$25 deal at the time. maybe i should ask for the same deal for my wife's car at the time to get the two subscriptions synced up then

Quote Originally Posted by lazytexasfan View Post
    dammit. i just did this today on my wife's car and they wouldn't give me anything cheaper than the 6 months for $50 deal.

the subscription on my car expires in two weeks, so i'll specifically ask them for the 5mos/$25 deal at the time. maybe i should ask for the same deal for my wife's car at the time to get the two subscriptions synced up then
    Just tell them you want to cancel, then they will drop their shorts, if not just hang up and call back, If they don't play hard ball and cancel, call back the next day and ask some other CS rep if they have any deals going on right now like the 5 for $25 deal.

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    $#@! I totally forgot to call these $#@!ers, this could get interesting.

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    or wait for them to call you. plenty of folks in this thread have hdone that. just update your contact info before cancelling.

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    6 months for $150 including internet is what they're asking for......offered me 6 months no internet for $124 (what a deal) so far, now I'm on hold after saying no $#@!ing way.

Just came back and offered service for 7 months (I'm over a month renewed) for $90 including internet, said no thanks, on hold again. what am I buying a $#@!ing car here?

Same time frame, same service $77 including all fees for full package w/ internet $53 w/o

Those of you that are getting 6/25, that is without internet I'm pretty sure but is it a full package (Howard Stern included)?

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    ^@mulllet - this is what I got on 6/6.

Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    on the phone with them now. they offered $101 taxes and fees included for a year of all access and internet. not bad. said no. now he's talking to supervisor. update: 6 months all access and internet for $36. i said yes. i called with every intention of cancelling for real.

gotdamn I'm worlds apart here. I already ended the call. I can cancel without hesitation, I have a portable unit I can use in my truck, but I'll lose the phone and computer access. I'll call them back later. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mulletpelini View Post
    6 months for $150 including internet is what they're asking for......offered me 6 months no internet for $124 (what a deal) so far, now I'm on hold after saying no $#@!ing way.

Just came back and offered service for 7 months (I'm over a month renewed) for $90 including internet, said no thanks, on hold again. what am I buying a $#@!ing car here?

Same time frame, same service $77 including all fees for full package w/ internet $53 w/o

Those of you that are getting 6/25, that is without internet I'm pretty sure but is it a full package (Howard Stern included)?
    No internet and no Howard Stern

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1978horn View Post
    No internet and no Howard Stern
    Correct. If you want Stern, gonna cost more. I don't miss not having him anymore. I wouldn't mind having the Internet but would need a deal -- maybe I'll have that included next time. Internet alone is like $8-$9 add-on if you pay full boat. I'll do it for a weekend at a time to hear live Coachella/Bonnaroo/Etc when I'm at home and not driving around.

asshat zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87's Avatar
    Just looked up my account. I paid 6 for 36. Up for renewal next month, hopefully I get the same deal

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    they've gotten wise to the people that perpetually sign up for the 30 day internet trial. It's a lot harder to do now.

HAHA, well, after lengthy conversations, I'm no longer a subscriber, technically. Told the rep "I know you have a 6/36 rate and thats what I want." Gave me 10 different options, none of which were even close, well I take that back, they offered 5/25 without the full access. I use it as much as my vehicle radio, so no go. Told them multiple times, "hey if I can't get 6/36, I'll cancel" and they couldn't, so I did. Catch is, I still have a portable unit with a lifetime subscription that I can listen to in my truck. I lose the internet, so that's the one true loss. Still can't believe they let it go, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by zepol87 View Post
    Just looked up my account. I paid 6 for 36. Up for renewal next month, hopefully I get the same deal
    I'm in the same boat-

Here is the renewal notice I got today via email.

Plan: Annual
    Renewal Date: 9/18/16
    Base Price: $191.88
    US Music Royalty Fee: $26.67
    Total*: $218.55

And that is just for my wife's car that doesn't include my car that has all access.

HA, HA good luck with that $#@!s.

I bet for every $#@! on here that challenges it, theres 4 idiots out there in the world that pay the bill exactly as it is.

^no doubt. did they call you yet? should take about a week after expiration.

Best I could get just now was All Access 6/$50 and Select 5/$25. Went all the way to the moment before real cancellation and they wouldn't budge on the All Access price.

asshat zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87's Avatar
    6/50 is not bad I would re up for that price but that is about it

Yeah, I took it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorTexasFan View Post
    Best I could get just now was All Access 6/$50 and Select 5/$25. Went all the way to the moment before real cancellation and they wouldn't budge on the All Access price.
    Does this include internet and all the other channels that select does not have....yes I realize it says all access, but I like to clarify.

Renewed the other day for 12/$99. They initially told me they didn't have a promo. Once I mentioned the credit card on file had been cancelled they came back with the $99 deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 1978horn View Post
    Does this include internet and all the other channels that select does not have....yes I realize it says all access, but I like to clarify.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by SPII View Post
    ^no doubt. did they call you yet? should take about a week after expiration.
    Na, I owe them $11 so they don't like me much.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    I'm thinking about investing in a mobile wifi thing, using Pandora, and telling XM to go $#@! themselves. And while they're at it, $#@! themselves in the ass.

Am I missing anything?

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar

How much do you pay for siriusxm?

Let mine expire a few months ago and been using the Apple Music 3 month free trail. Don't miss it. I only drive once a week or every other week though.

Good to know that 5/$25 is a thing. Might do that after my trial expires. Don't need online or Howard stern. Pretty much only listen to lithium and a few other channels.
    Last edited by LongIslandIceSIP; 08-04-2016 at 09:52 PM.

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Shank View Post
    I'm thinking about investing in a mobile wifi thing, using Pandora, and telling XM to go $#@! themselves. And while they're at it, $#@! themselves in the ass.

Am I missing anything?
    Yeah. That's basically what I'm doing. Just playing my iPhone audio over my car speakers. No commercials. No problem.

asshat Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD has a gigantic e-peen. Mantis Toboggan, MD's Avatar
    I pay nothing because it is a worthless product

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIceSIP View Post
    Yeah. That's basically what I'm doing. Just playing my iPhone audio over my car speakers. No commercials. No problem.
    And you get wifi for shaggy. I call that a win.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    I let our 3 month trial lapse, and I get correspondence weekly saying 6 for 30 if I re-up.

And it's serious, the letter is from Kathy Thompson, chief marketing officer!

Use that if you get hassled by their CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan, MD View Post
    everyone here hates you

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    I let our 3 month trial lapse, and I get correspondence weekly saying 6 for 30 if I re-up.

And it's serious, the letter is from Kathy Thompson, chief marketing officer!

Use that if you get hassled by their CS.
    I guarantee she won't answer when you call. Will be Kevin or Diane. Also, I'm thinking the 5/25 included Stern, just not internet, correct me if I'm wrong.

I remember I called them somewhere between San Marcos and College Station back in 2014. My brother and I were heading up for a soccer tournament and we were tired of each others crap and wanted to hear some of The Foxhole. I'm not sure I've been billed but I've been enjoying Shade 45 and some other stuff since then.
    Last edited by Chico_SA; 08-05-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan, MD View Post
    Thanks for you amazing contribution to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mulletpelini View Post
    I guarantee she won't answer when you call. Will be Kevin or Diane. Also, I'm thinking the 5/25 included Stern, just not internet, correct me if I'm wrong.
    I have the 5/25 and do not have Stern or internet.

just renewed my car today at the 5/25 rate. my wife's car, which i renewed a few weeks ago and was not offered the 5/25 (i think it was 6/50), now also has the 5/25 deal as well and they both expire on the same day, so renewing/canceling will be easier

i'm fairly new to sirius and am loving it. austin radio sucks so it's a stress reliever for me to have commercial free radio. out of the 18 presets in my car, 15 are sirius. always something good on - bluegrass, jazz, classical, blues, willie's roadhouse country, deep tracks, the loft, the bridge. love them all.

currently I am paying $19.99/month. not sure how long that lasts though.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillhammer View Post
    i'm fairly new to sirius and am loving it. austin radio sucks so it's a stress reliever for me to have commercial free radio. out of the 18 presets in my car, 15 are sirius. always something good on - bluegrass, jazz, classical, blues, willie's roadhouse country, deep tracks, the loft, the bridge. love them all.

Call and get that $#@! down bro.

well your price is a little high. just renewed this week for 12 months at a little over 110 bucks for Sirius. Yes it's more than the 5 month deal but I don't have to hassle with them until next year

You should be paying no more than $6-7 per month for all access.

Did anyone else notice that when they talked to the reps and the call was ended or transferred that the rep said "Bye for now"? Cannot be a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by AUinAustin View Post
    well your price is a little high. just renewed this week for 12 months at a little over 110 bucks for Sirius. Yes it's more than the 5 month deal but I don't have to hassle with them until next year
    That probably includes the taxes and royalties.

i dont have all access. i have xm select. i'm calling those bitches now.

i dont have all access. i have xm select. i'm calling those bitches now.
    You're getting raped. Guess it seems the best deals are 5/25 + royalties and taxes for basic or 6/50 + royalties/taxes for all-access. So you're looking at $5 and change or $8-9 and change for full access.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast