+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for siriusxm?

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico_SA View Post
    I remember I called them somewhere between San Marcos and College Station back in 2014. My brother and I were heading up for a soccer tournament and we were tired of each others crap and wanted to hear some of The Foxhole. I'm not sure I've been billed but I've been enjoying Shade 45 and some other stuff since then.
    You're getting popped $200+/year and don't even know it! Lulz

Yep - my costs included everything for one year - actually 115. Again it is for Sirius not for XM

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AUinAustin View Post
    Yep - my costs included everything for one year - actually 115. Again it is for Sirius not for XM
    See I tried this route with them, I asked for just Sirius and not XM, and they still wouldn't budge on the price.

asshat dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy's Avatar
    5/25 done

Quote Originally Posted by mulletpelini View Post
    See I tried this route with them, I asked for just Sirius and not XM, and they still wouldn't budge on the price.
    Not sure what you mean. Sirius and XM are different offerings - even after the merger. I have both in two cars - one has XM and one has Sirius. I don;t think there is a receiver that could switch between them. There is a package for Sirius that offers some of the XM channels only if that is what you mean. I don't have that but it was only a few buck more.

the rep said "Bye for now"? Cannot be a coincidence.
    hah...yup. when i called today, the chick said "call back before january 10th and we'll get you on the same price plan again"

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    Got a junk mail (letter, snail mail) offering me to come back to SiriusXM for $25 for 5 months. I guess it's the same deal y'all are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    You're getting raped. Guess it seems the best deals are 5/25 + royalties and taxes for basic or 6/50 + royalties/taxes for all-access. So you're looking at $5 and change or $8-9 and change for full access.
    maybe i am, but it feels so good. i called them yesterday and they didn't budge. they offered me the music only package for half the price but it is lacking some of the channels i listened to. i honestly didnt try so hard and gave up fairly easily because i got to thinking how much enjoyment i get out of this for $20/month vs the $150/month i pay for uverse. satellite radio is a bargain compared to cable.

asshat hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hopkinsnhorns's Avatar
    just re-upped mine to all access - $49.99/6 mo plus taxes/fees. Came to just over $60. I usually do select, but I wanted to be able to listen at work and definitely need the NFL channel during football season.

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillhammer View Post
    maybe i am, but it feels so good. i called them yesterday and they didn't budge. they offered me the music only package for half the price but it is lacking some of the channels i listened to. i honestly didnt try so hard and gave up fairly easily because i got to thinking how much enjoyment i get out of this for $20/month vs the $150/month i pay for uverse. satellite radio is a bargain compared to cable.
    Definitely an SiriusXm mole. Hey if anyone has an internet access they want to let me borrow, pm me.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIceSIP View Post
    Got a junk mail (letter, snail mail) offering me to come back to SiriusXM for $25 for 5 months. I guess it's the same deal y'all are getting.
    Same, took it. Not that bad. Came in handy on a 2.5 hour drive to San Marcos

asshat dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy's Avatar
    I've had Sirius/xm for three months and damn it's nice to not have to sit thru commercials.

asshat Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    Wtf is the difference?

Exactly

I paid $99 for Select last year, renewal time just came up, and after 15 painful minutes on the phone, I got 5/$25 for Select. About 10 minutes in, I already had the $99 offer in hand, I was thinking it might be worth it to just give in and pay that, as painful as the call was. Oh well in hindsight i guess the pain was worth the ~$40.

I've been getting siriusxm for about a month now for free. Used to have it a couple years ago. Just noticed it was back on. Must be a promotional month or a mix up.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    Definitely an SiriusXm mole. Hey if anyone has an internet access they want to let me borrow, pm me.
    You can get 30 days free trial with no credit card. Then, when the 30 days is up, use another name and another email and do it again.

Rinse, repeat.

Anyone else been having signal issues? Live in Temple and I have basically quit listening because it's been cutting in and out so frequently on my commute. Happened in my wife's car as well.

asshat Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light Shaggy Bronze Club Bobby Light's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donny`s_element View Post
    Anyone else been having signal issues? Live in Temple and I have basically quit listening because it's been cutting in and out so frequently on my commute. Happened in my wife's car as well.
    YES

It's weird though because it only seems to happen in certain areas/intersections but it always happens at the same place. Like a static noise.

The only thing I've noticed is it is by schools and or cell towers.

Extremely frustrating

asshat etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13's Avatar
    Signal issues happen all the time in Houston. Especially on I10 west

Not sure what you mean. Sirius and XM are different offerings - even after the merger. I have both in two cars - one has XM and one has Sirius. I don;t think there is a receiver that could switch between them. There is a package for Sirius that offers some of the XM channels only if that is what you mean. I don't have that but it was only a few buck more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_t_bass View Post
    Wtf is the difference?
    Before the merger you either had sirius or XM (obviously) for example if you had a ford you had sirius if you had a GM you had XM.

After the merger things stayed the same, if you had sirius you get everything that Sirius offered including Howard and a couple of other offerings that aren't available on XM

If you had XM you got O&A as well as some other things not available on Sirius.

After the merger they have their select package so if you have a XM radio you would get what was offered on the old XM deal pre-merger (same with sirius)

But you can pay more for all access which gives you every channel available on both XM and Sirius.

Honestly I just think it's their way of charging people more money.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donny`s_element View Post

Yep. One busier street always has reception problems. No trees buildings that could block it, just street lights.. which doesn't seem to effect the other streets with lights

asshat Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post
    Honestly I just think it's their way of charging people more money.
    /capitalism'd

Quote Originally Posted by etexhorn13 View Post
    Signal issues happen all the time in Houston. Especially on I10 west

Yep between Bunker Hill and the Beltway for me.

asshat etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13 Shaggy Bronze Club etexhorn13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy 6 View Post
    Exactly the area I was referring to. Also in that area on the beltway near westheimer seems to be an issue for me

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    Question for the Shag.

Just bought my wife a new X3 and it comes "ready for SiriusXM". I get a free year if I activate it, but in oder to activate it, I need a software update that costs ~$200.

So... would you pay $200 for a year of SiriusXM (and subsequent years of the negotiated price)?

We had it free for a year on our previous X1, but that didn't require the $200 software upgrade, it was already installed.

asshat Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    Question for the Shag.

Just bought my wife a new X3 and it comes "ready for SiriusXM". I get a free year if I activate it, but in oder to activate it, I need a software update that costs ~$200.

So... would you pay $200 for a year of SiriusXM (and subsequent years of the negotiated price)?

We had it free for a year on our previous X1, but that didn't require the $200 software upgrade, it was already installed.
    Nope. Not a chance I'd pay $200 for a year. How long are you keeping the car, though? Amortize that $200 over the whole time and add it to the monthly cost in years 2-XX.

Question for the Shag.

Had an accident with my 535, tons of front end damage, totally the other guys fault (posted about it here somewhere). As part of the repair, they updated the idrive software. This updated the maps and also the heads up display most notably. So you're getting more than just the Sirius for the $200. On top of that, I think you can update the software yourself kinda easily.

Why is a software update not free on new vehicle? I would ask a different dealer to do it or call BMW and complain

Question for the Shag.

It doesn't sound very "ready for XM" if you have to pay $200 for a software update on a new car. WTF?

But to answer your question, I've had XM for 5 years now and I couldn't live without it, but then again I've lived in small towns where I get 4-5 radio stations. If you plan on keeping the car for 5 years, that's $40/yr plus whatever you're paying annually. As you can see on here, getting a deal for $99/yr is pretty easy. It just takes a 15 minute phone call to Mumbai annually. So I'd say it's worth it if you plan on using it as your everyday source for music.

Why is a software update not free on new vehicle? I would ask a different dealer to do it or call BMW and complain
    Its an added option, they charge for optional
    "Upgrades"

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    sounds weak AF...never heard of a software upgrade before on NEW cars. Probably something sirius is pulling so they get more money from first timers who'll eventually be paying less and less over time

asshat BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy 6 View Post
    A few websites show Sirius repeaters downtown and in the Greenspoint area. Must be something blocking the signal.

asshat BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club
    My annual Sirius service is up next week. With fees, they were going to charge $215 for another year. I called to cancel and immediately got them down to approx $120 for a year. I balked at that, and the offer went down to $60/6 months. I said I wanted a smaller commitment, and the 5 months/$25 ($27 with fees) was offered. I accepted.

It used to be a pain to make this call. I'm talking about 5 years ago. It would take about 20 minutes to get them to make the good offers. Now they seem to expect it and don't waste time.

Question for the Shag.

Quick update, I got the free 1 year of SiriusXM all access that comes with the new vehicle, but opted against paying BMW to do the software update. Instead, I connect my iPhone to the car via BlueTooth and can still use the SiriusXM service through the infotainment system.

So dumb on their part, but I guess some folks don't think about it and just pay up for the extra "feature" of controlling satellite radio natively.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    We have Sirius XM in my wife's car, on the boat, and now I have a trial subscription in my new car that I will make permanent. What's the best way to combine them all into one plan?

Quote Originally Posted by SBBruin View Post
    We have Sirius XM in my wife's car, on the boat, and now I have a trial subscription in my new car that I will make permanent. What's the best way to combine them all into one plan?
    do what you did last time: 3 vehicles, 9 years of sirius XM at your steering wheel...fork over $1,035.00 not including taxes and fees

I'd take that deal in a second. You know damn well that boat will still be running in 9 years.

Once again called and got the 5 for $25. I do have a question about the streaming options. What are you guys paying to get streaming to a phone/tablet? Is it for all devices or do they limit it to one or two? Thinking about adding that to my service, but want to know what others are paying before I call.

asshat Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1978horn View Post
    Once again called and got the 5 for $25. I do have a question about the streaming options. What are you guys paying to get streaming to a phone/tablet? Is it for all devices or do they limit it to one or two? Thinking about adding that to my service, but want to know what others are paying before I call.
    All devices but only one at a time per username sub. For my wife and I, we have it on both cars so 2 usernames = 2 users at same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquor and Poker View Post
    All devices but only one at a time per username sub. For my wife and I, we have it on both cars so 2 usernames = 2 users at same time.
    Ok, so that is for the car/cars? Does that include the streaming as well or is that separate?

Quote Originally Posted by 1978horn View Post
    Ok, so that is for the car/cars? Does that include the streaming as well or is that separate?
    Only talking about streaming/mobile access. It comes with our car subs.

asshat ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ImissWallyPryor's Avatar
    I bought a "lifetime" Sirius subscription back in 2008 for $400?. It is good for the lifetime of 3 radios. I'm still on radio #1. I wish I had converted our second radio to a lifetime subscription at that time because by the time the renewal came around, the price had almost doubled. We would be on radio #2 on that deal.

We got a new car in 2012 with an XM radio. Sirius had just merged with XM, and the customer service people at XM told me that a lifetime subscription was available for $700. I accepted and paid, then I got a call from CS saying that the lifetime deals were no longer available, and I'd get a partial refund. I argued, and they relented, but told me it would only be good for the life of that radio.

When it comes time to get another car, I'm going to research whether or not I can confuse the new radio into thinking it's my old radio. I hate reneggers, and there's no way I'd pay for an annual subscription. I just don't enjoy it enough when free radio is almost as good.

Unless you stayed in the same line of vehicles and they haven't changed the radio, you might be able to swap the radios. There is an ID in the radio that matches up to your account, think of DTV receivers and their access cards "marrying" each other up.

However, when you sell that car, there is certainly a value to it having a lifetime subscription, so you could get your money back in a way. Tell the new owner hey if you want me to leave this on, pay XXX now and I will, otherwise I'm having it turned off. Pretty sure lifetimes were only married to a specific radio ID, one time, and could never be added to another component, radio, tuner, ever.

Amazing how they don't offer the 5 for 25 up until you reject their 6 for 47 before fees and taxes +3 other offers before that and poof...they put you on hold and tell you Christmas has come early and you're able to get the 5/25.

Talk to ya in may, sirius

asshat texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08's Avatar
    ^ Awesome, I need to cancel today...

Let's see what kind of offers they throw my way.

I'm assuming 5 for 25 means 5 months for $25.

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texas08 View Post

Yes, that's the deal. Funny but my Outlook popped up a reminder that I need to call XM to cancel/re-up for five months/$25.

Got 5 for $25 yesterday. Fourth offer.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Quote Originally Posted by texas08 View Post

Also cancelling today as my previous 5 for 25 expires on the 1st.

asshat texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? texas08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by templeton View Post
    Got 5 for $25 yesterday. Fourth offer.
    Just did the same thing...

It's a drag, but it works.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast