+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for siriusxm?

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar

How much do you pay for siriusxm?

They tried to get me to sign up for their bs 220 plan, got the person down to 150 after I tell them about what I mainly listen to and it still seems high.

Told them I want a day to think about it but I know they'll go cheaper.

What's the secret? The dang foreigner from the other line says they're calling from North Dakota, so I want to ask what city and what the weather is like where theyre at just for $#@!s.

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    in the car; 25 bucks for 5 months.

On the app: free. But you have to renew it every 30 days. PITA

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post

How'd you get them down that low? She used some bs excuse how there's no promotional price going on so 18/mo is all they're doing. ..

asshat Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang Shaggy Platinum Gil Bang's Avatar
    I didn't renew, and they sent me a letter offering that deal. Get yourself the app (30 days free trial ) and let the car lapse. Let them come to you.

There are so many packages that you have to be really clear on message boards about what you get for a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post

I have the same deal. You have to call every 5 months before it expires so you do get auto signed up for the more expensive plan. I called to cancel the free intro when we first bought our car and they offered it to me then. I tell them I will cancel each time and they sign me back up for that same price.

I'm on the XM select plan.
    Last edited by 1978horn; 06-17-2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: added plan version

Quote Originally Posted by woohorn View Post
    There are so many packages that you have to be really clear on message boards about what you get for a price.
    Oh, dunno. Could hardly speak English.

So my truck lapsed last month, still have it but they're hounding.

asshat BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club
    In past, I could also get them down to ~$95 per year. When it was up for annnual renewal and they wanted $200+, I would just call them to say that I was cancelling. Then the offer for $95 was provided to me.

Obviously the $25 for 5 months is better but requires more frequent calls.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    I was down to $5/mo or less. I'd let it lapse and they'd call me a few wks later. One time I asked them what the cost was to do a full year just to save the hassle and they quoted a price like 30% higher than 5mo setups lol

asshat smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    How'd you get them down that low? She used some bs excuse how there's no promotional price going on so 18/mo is all they're doing. ..
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sirius+xm+deals

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    this thread has taught me that i am overpaying for car and internet access

bunghole T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club
    $89 for 12 months.

asshat Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club Redneck Mutha Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BA93 View Post
    In past, I could also get them down to ~$95 per year. When it was up for annnual renewal and they wanted $200+, I would just call them to say that I was cancelling. Then the offer for $95 was provided to me.

Obviously the $25 for 5 months is better but requires more frequent calls.
    Same, I think. Ours is like $89, with tax and other fees, comes out to less than $100. Additional $36/yr for the internet subscription. Probably could do better since we have 3 vehicles and an internet sub, but two of those subs are for the MIL, so it's all good.

The guy I talked to said "I can't get you a better price, but if you tell me you are going to cancel, I will transfer you to someone who can get you the better deal. Just tell me you are going to cancel." Funny and annoying at the same time. Just play the game.

Glad you posted this. I had let my promotion lapse and the price hiked up. Just called "to cancel." The best they would go on All Access was 6 months for $49.99. I think that is the best they have right now, because when I said I still wanted to cancel, they said there was nothing better for All Access but they could give a XM Select at $25 for 5 months, which I took.

Every time I cancel/let it lapse I tell them that I spend less than an hour a day in the car and $10 a month buys plenty of data these days for streaming Spotify, Pandora, etc. and then get offered the 5mo for $25 deal and re-up.

I pay ~$90/yr for the car. I just tell them I'm going to cancel and I magically get the same price every year.

bunghole T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club T-Horn Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by HRMaddie View Post
    I pay ~$90/yr for the car. I just tell them I'm going to cancel and I magically get the same price every year.
    Yeah, they told me they were going to give me the low introductory price of $89 for the year when I canceled/renewed this year. I've been getting that price for four years now.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    I'm an idiot. I didn't know it was negotiable. Paid $345 for 3yrs.

asshat panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club panthercityhorn Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippin' lips View Post
    Every time I cancel/let it lapse I tell them that I spend less than an hour a day in the car and $10 a month buys plenty of data these days for streaming Spotify, Pandora, etc. and then get offered the 5mo for $25 deal and re-up.
    +rep. We are on the third month of four of free Sirius with our new car. Will use this to renew when it expires.

asshat RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM's Avatar
    I know a couple guys that bought lifetime memberships when it first came out. They obviously do not offer that deal anymore. Personally, I let mine lapse and really don't miss it. If I'm out of DFW I just stream The Ticket on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippin' lips View Post
    I think I'll do this. What happens if they tell me thanks for your service and they hope I'll consider sirius in the future. Do I blink or just call back
    Last edited by MNLonghorn10; 06-17-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I think I'll do this. What happens if they tell me thanks for your service and they hope I'll consider sirius in the future. Do I blink or just call back
    They won't. They'll offer you something decent. They're not going to risk losing a customer.

asshat cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo has a gigantic e-peen. cabowabo's Avatar
    Got my renewal bill last month. Called them and told them I was canceling becuae it was too much. Was offered and accepted 1 year with streaming for $120.

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    I know a couple guys that bought lifetime memberships when it first came out. They obviously do not offer that deal anymore. Personally, I let mine lapse and really don't miss it. If I'm out of DFW I just stream The Ticket on my phone.
    I remember agonizing over the Tivo lifetime membership (2000?). After weeks of mulling it, I decided it was the right thing to do.

It was not.

asshat UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? UTmilktoast's Avatar
    $5 - $10 / mo is fair. If you have it in multiple cars, I have used that to get them down.

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Like everybody else, I'm on the 5 months/$25 plan. PITA to have to call every five months and go through the process but it's much better than the alternative. I can't believe there are people out there paying full boat for this $#@!.

asshat T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall's Avatar
    $109 for 12 months of Mostly Music package.

asshat feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore. feed_the_horse is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    Like everybody else, I'm on the 5 months/$25 plan. PITA to have to call every five months and go through the process but it's much better than the alternative. I can't believe there are people out there paying full boat for this $#@!.
    Same plan I'm on. If they don't renew it at that rate, I cancel and then get an email offer a few days later with the same good deal.

On a separate note, anyone's signal just drop and not come back on even after refreshing the signal? I believe it is my actual radio or antennae but not sure how to fix that myself.

asshat Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    $265 every 3 years for car. Only the stuff the original Sirius car radios got.

Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Yeah, the problem with the lifetime; it's for the life of the radio, not the subscriber. So if the radio takes a $#@!, you want to get a new radio, you get a new car, whatever, you lose the subscription.

asshat T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? T'Boo Ted Marshall's Avatar
    not so fast my friend. Wife has 3 transfers on her lifetime subscription.

asshat BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club BA93 Shaggy Silver Club
    Yeah, I have a buddy that is on the 3 transfer lifetime plan as well.

Just under 100 for the year. I have a little negotiating nugget. Before I got a car with XM I had and still have the ala carte receiver that they were required to sell in order to merge. Ala carte is right at 100 bucks per year so I tell them they can give me XM for that price or I will simply turn the ala carte back on.

asshat brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club
    $#@! if I know, they auto renew. Based on the numbers I see here it is probably too much though.

This has worked every 5 months for me since 2011.
    Call customer care
    A:I want to cancel bc I can't afford anymore
    B: Ok. (Pause) What if we give you 12 months at half price?
    A: still too expensive
    B: what about 6 months at half price?
    A: still too expensive
    B: how does 5 months for 25 sound?

The last time I called they skipped the script and asked if I wanted the same deal I've been on.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T'Boo Ted Marshall View Post
    not so fast my friend. Wife has 3 transfers on her lifetime subscription.
    Yeah, I have one of the 3 transfer lifetime memberships. I am on 7 years now.

asshat Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ichabod's Avatar
    Bought a lifetime membership in 2009, I don't have a clue where that radio is now... Maybe I should call SiriusXM

It came free for three months with my wife's car. We've had the car three years this Fall. Never received a bill or paid a dime. I'm guessing I'll eventually get a bill for about $1,000.

asshat HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4 Shaggy Gold Club HOOKEM4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    Yeah, I have one of the 3 transfer lifetime memberships. I am on 7 years now.
    I have the lifetime as well. Used to have a portable radio but once I transferred to my truck they told me I couldn't transfer it again. Not sure if they are $#@!ing me over since I dont have the original contract language.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Horn View Post
    $89 for 12 months.
    I have XM in my car so the only way to get $#@!ing stern is to get the all everything package. (which is a load of $#@!ing $#@!)

Anyway, I was sick of calling every 5 months so I pay $99 for 12 months for every channel, app, and online.

and here is a previous thread, same discussion-

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...irius-XM/page2
    Last edited by JimmyHoffa; 06-18-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post
    I have XM in my car so the only way to get $#@!ing stern is to get the all everything package. (which is a load of $#@!ing $#@!)

Anyway, I was sick of calling every 5 months so I pay $99 for 12 months for every channel, app, and online.

That's a good deal for everything. Mine is just for XM Select which works for me but I'd probably pay $10 more for everything. I might have to try getting that deal the next time I renew.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHoffa View Post

That's the same I renewed for in December. Noticed that when I added the monthly streaming- it also kicked on Stern/ Canadian channels/ sports team channels in the truck.

Love the streaming on my phone- but their app seems to chew up mucho data vs. tunein audio station streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by LosIllini View Post
    That's the same I renewed for in December. Noticed that when I added the monthly streaming- it also kicked on Stern/ Canadian channels/ sports team channels in the truck.

Love the streaming on my phone- but their app seems to chew up mucho data vs. tunein audio station streaming.
    Yeah, I pretty much just use the app when I am working in the garage or mowing the lawn as it is still able to pick up the house wifi doing both those things.

Banned brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley brett_ashley
    timely thread is timely as mine renewed today. i called to cancel and got three offers: first--12 months for $99, no thanks. then she offered 6 months for $39, no thanks. last she offered 5 months for $19. 11 minutes start to finish, American customer service rep. not bad.

asshat TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TxArch's Avatar
    Had to renew today as well. 6 months for $25. Took a transfer and turning down two of the offers posted above.

got in for 25/5. had to pay for my last month of blowing them off, lol.

appreciate the help, friends

I got the 6/25 all access. I'll continue to call, makes it worth it.

asshat williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza's Avatar
    $30 for 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by walte464 View Post
    I got the 6/25 all access. I'll continue to call, makes it worth it.
    6 months $25 for all-access? Damn, they wouldn't give that to me. How did you manage it?

They charged my acct without my authorization so I told them I wanted a complete refund and my card taken off all of their files. I got pushed up the ladder until the manager said if I stick around, he'll give me 6/25 all access and I just need to call in from now on to renew at that price. I had my full refund check within the week.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast