+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Charlie

asshat OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OUSUXCOX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenspointTexas View Post
    Never seen a coach ride one players coattails as much as Strong has rode Bridgewaters.
    At the risk of sounding like Red McCombs...he's had success as a position coach/coordinator.

Oh, and as a head coach as well. His resume is not really in question here, but I admit I'm starting to have doubts that he can have the same kind of success as a HC at a place like Texas.

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    My mind fails me at the moment, who was Red McCombs pining for instead of Strong? Was it Saban or someone else?

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    Going to withhold overreactions, I'm curious to see how we look after four years of Strong recruiting the guys he wants. I hope he's given that much time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    Just look at the 2012 2013 and 2014 classes, the players that should be the leaders and primary contributors for this team. Theres like 6 good players and the best 1 declared for the draft early. Mack recruited like $#@! his last 5 years, we do not have a good roster, our best players are freshmen who simply aren't ready and shouldn't be expected to be ready to contribute. Our o-line is probably the worst in all of D-1 football and that is the part of a team that takes the longest to develop. Face it we're a year away from being capable of going .500 and 3 years way from competing for anything.
    Charlie Strong said one of the keys to winning the game was running the ball and Watson gave Gray (the number one back) a whopping two touches in the first half.

Blame that on Mack Brown.

The problem starts with the coaching staff.

asshat Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    My mind fails me at the moment, who was Red McCombs pining for instead of Strong? Was it Saban or someone else?
    gruden

asshat NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum's Avatar
    Mack got 5 years to $#@! us over. Charlie gets 4 to make things right IF he fires Watson by/before mid-season. If he keeps Watson any longer than that, Coach might be toast in year 3. I won't agree with that. But there are lots of people waiting for him to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimbo View Post
    Still Mack's, because Charlie had only one full recruiting season. You can't expect freshmen to beat capable seniors.

It's going to take time.
    this is where i am, but god damn this sucks. i can handle losing but the blowouts kill me.

Full on Asshat Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan Shaggy Silver Club Wacoan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OUSUXCOX View Post
    Tell me again how Watson got the reputation as "the quarterback whisperer"?

no really, tell me..
    Bridgewater fell in his lap.

Firing Strong would be stupid. You would be giving Steve Patterson a second bite at the apple.

Quote Originally Posted by OUSUXCOX View Post
    At the risk of sounding like Red McCombs...he's had success as a position coach/coordinator.

Oh, and as a head coach as well. His resume is not really in question here, but I admit I'm starting to have doubts that he can have the same kind of success as a HC at a place like Texas.
    What does a "place like Texas" even mean? Maybe you should start having doubts that anyone can succeed at a place like Texas since we've had just 1 coach do it in the past 30 years. Maybe other states actually have better high school football than Texas

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by footballpants View Post
    Strong just said in his presser that Heard only had the wind knocked out of him, and they chose to go with Swoopes exclusively in the 2nd half. Unbefuckinglievable.
    charlie isn't going to tell you that heard likely got a concussion and then put him back in. he's hoping that it isn't diagnosed later as an actual concussion.

This goes way, way beyond Shawn Watson. He is horrid, no doubt. But it also appears that Wickline is as useless as tits on a boar hog. Also, our defense is $#@!ing slow, unathletic, small, and weak. I know Shaggy has a hard on for Moorer, but he's not earning his paycheck either. There are others.

asshat coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch's Avatar
    I will not change my tune yet. Lets ride with charlie

Delinquent Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    Just look at the 2012 2013 and 2014 classes, the players that should be the leaders and primary contributors for this team. Theres like 6 good players and the best 1 declared for the draft early. Mack recruited like $#@! his last 5 years, we do not have a good roster, our best players are freshmen who simply aren't ready and shouldn't be expected to be ready to contribute. Our o-line is probably the worst in all of D-1 football and that is the part of a team that takes the longest to develop. Face it we're a year away from being capable of going .500 and 3 years way from competing for anything.
    Yawn. We can do better than blowouts every game until that happens.

63-21 in 2012 says hi. That was rock bottom. Everything else is just the negative momentum we've accumulated. Last year was chemotherapy. This year is rebuilding. Next year will be a trial year. 2017 will be our back in action year. It takes 4 years.

asshat Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Theo Huxtable's Avatar
    This Watson thing reminds me of the Diaz situation to a tee. We should do like we did that season and get rid of him early this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NEZ_bum View Post
    Mack got 5 years to $#@! us over. Charlie gets 4 to make things right IF he fires Watson by/before mid-season. If he keeps Watson any longer than that, Coach might be toast in year 3. I won't agree with that. But there are lots of people waiting for him to fail.
    I understand the Mack hate, but there were 38 total four star recruits in 12, 13, and 14. These guys were recruited by LSU, Bama, Baylor, Oklahoma, etc. None of them were salvageable? Only God and Mack Brown know why there hasn't been a good QB since 09, but there were some highly ranked recruits in the classes that Strong inherited.

asshat Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalHorn View Post
    Lol if you want. But was there any point tonight where you were like, man we really look better than last year!? There wasn't one time that I thought that. We looked like $#@! from the beginning to end. Is this what we're paying Strong to do??
    Jefferson looked great in the first drive. That's all I got.

asshat Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Valmy77 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by USNALonghorn View Post
    63-21 in 2012 says hi. That was rock bottom. Everything else is just the negative momentum we've accumulated. Last year was chemotherapy. This year is rebuilding. Next year will be a trial year. 2017 will be our back in action year. It takes 4 years.
    I really thought Mack Brown was going to resign in 2012. But that was back when I thought he was a classy professional.

asshat catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truck's Son View Post
    This goes way, way beyond Shawn Watson. He is horrid, no doubt. But it also appears that Wickline is as useless as tits on a boar hog. Also, our defense is $#@!ing slow, unathletic, small, and weak. I know Shaggy has a hard on for Moorer, but he's not earning his paycheck either. There are others.
    Everybody likes to talk about Charlie riding Bridgewater. Maybe Wickline road Russell Okung and I'm a man, I'm 40's offensive brain to looking like a competent Oline coach. I've always thought the idea of switching up all positions on a position group like Oline to be some hokey, voodoo bull$#@!. That position group more than any on the football field needs continuity. Constantly switching them up every other practice seems foolish.
    Last edited by catdaddyhorn; 09-05-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valmy77 View Post
    I really thought Mack Brown was going to resign in 2012. But that was back when I thought he was a classy professional.
    He was way too stubborn and far too much of a pussy to at least admit that the game had passed him by.

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    Yawn. We can do better than blowouts every game until that happens.
    Motherfuckin' this. 3 points scored in any game is unacceptable.

For $#@!'s sake, our program is in the state which is credited for the pioneering of the spread offense.

$#@! the Watson/Wickline combo right in their collective pussy.

bunghole VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore. VRHorn is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stros View Post
    Jefferson looked great in the first drive. That's all I got.
    Jefferson will be a consensus AA no later than next year, he is Special.

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    Firing Strong would be stupid. You would be giving Steve Patterson a second bite at the apple.
    this

The only positive to this evening was that it pretty much ensures thousands of empty seats for the Rice and Cal games and empty seats in the stands is the only thing that is going to get Fenves to do the right thing and fire Patterson.

How in God's name did UT get such feckless and inept leadership?

Quote Originally Posted by catdaddyhorn View Post
    Everybody likes to talk about Charlie riding Bridgewater. Maybe Wickline road Russell Okung and I'm a man, I'm 40's offensive brain to looking like a competent Oline coach. I've always thought the idea of switching up all positions on a position group like Oline to be some hokey, voodoo bull$#@!. That position group more than any on the football field needs continuity. Constantly switching them up every other practice seems foolish.
    Yep. I actually hate the "cross-training" bull$#@! this staff always talks about. These players aren't good enough to be coached at multiple positions. Let me help: Perkins is a guard; Thomas is a cornerback; Bonney is a safety; Hughes is a defensive end. I'm sick of all this cross-training bull$#@!. Stick a kid at a position and let him develop there.

asshat coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? coach pop a bitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truck's Son View Post
    Yep. I actually hate the "cross-training" bull$#@! this staff always talks about. These players aren't good enough to be coached at multiple positions. Let me help: Perkins is a guard; Thomas is a cornerback; Bonney is a safety; Hughes is a defensive end. I'm sick of all this cross-training bull$#@!. Stick a kid at a position and let him develop there.
    Sick of strong cross training defensive players? We had a tuff loss give him the year everybody here knew we would be mediocre this year.

asshat Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob's Avatar
    I like Charlie as a person, but I've had my doubts about him being the right guy from the beginning. Ever since his opening press conference, this job has always seemed too big for him.

Certified Uncle Tom Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro has a gigantic e-peen. Pancho Negro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho Negro View Post
    If your initial post wasn't horrid enough, this post is clear evidence that you have no logical thought process about this at all and are going on straight emotion.

Fire Strong 1 game into his 2nd year with how this program was when he got here? Have you seriously thought about this?

You're a smarter gay than this thread.

Negged by Iconoclast for the above post.

It's that serious yall

If Domers lose a game this season I'm off the hype train completely, I honestly believe SMU would have performed better and not because they have more talent

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast Texan View Post
    I am with Subliminal and anyone who finds this is unacceptable. $#@! you and you veiled homophobia. I bet your itching to call him a $#@!got you $#@!ing idiot.
    I'm used to it. Oh, im gay, I don't understand football. Whatever.

Anyway, now that I've calmed down a bit. I get it. I get that Mack left us with a bare cupboard. But $#@!, aren't we at least supposed to have SOME improvement from game to game, season to season? What can we take away from this? We were supposed to be some new spread offense and we looked EXACTLY the same as last season. I can take losing. I know ND is better than us. But tonight's product was simply atrocious. Strong has to be responsible for it.

asshat Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob Shaggy Bronze Club Bundaberg Bob's Avatar
    Hopefully our recruiting can hang on till then, it's going to get harder and harder to bring in recruits with these embarrassing blowouts

Delinquent Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    We're suppose to get blown out for 4 years straight by every good team? Lulz.

It didn't take Meyer and Saban 4 years to rebuild. You get 2-3 years tops to make some huge improvements. If you want 4 years then go sign up for Juco. You're getting paid millions of dollars, if that's too much pressure then resign.
    Last edited by Rocko20; 09-06-2015 at 12:03 AM.

asshat GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn Shaggy Bronze Club GRHorn's Avatar
    Stupid thread is stupid.

4 years? Are you smoking crack?
    After 5 years of being driven into the ground by a demented retard? No, I'm not smoking anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnote View Post
    If the Big 12 is going to last and ever get respect...
    A good start would be $#@! canning your slimeball coach and clean up the cesspool program of yours.

asshat AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    Some of you got really $#@!ing spoiled with 10-win seasons under Mack.

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Don't you know. Meyer took 4 years to win a championship a Ohio State...

Quote Originally Posted by ulukinatme View Post
    The problems at Texas are not due to Charlie Strong, they still reside with Mack Brown. It's taken Brian Kelly 6 years to get to where ND is now depth wise, and at RB they're still not great after losing the #1 guy to injury today and the #2 guy to suspension and transfer. I don't think Swoopes is a world beater, but he showed at times he could be a good QB when he had time to operate. Heard will be a play maker, I like his fire and attitude. The OL is still the problem though, you've got to have the bodies, experience, and coaching on the line before the rest of the pieces can operate correctly.

If you fix the OL, it'll reduce the 3 and outs and help keep the defense off the field as much. ND's time of possession was 2 to 1, the game was still within reach at halftime, and after that the defense seemed to lose some gas as they got tired.
    Dude don't bring logic into this. Shag gonna Shag

Did we get our $#@! pushed in by one of the best teams in the country? You bet.

Am I gonna cry like a bitch asking for our coaches to be fired? $#@! that. We knew going in it was going to be a struggle (at least I did).

There's plenty of film to learn from this game. We will get better. Our O line will get better. Our defense will get better.

Charlie is still our guy. If you disagree, you can go $#@! yourself.

Rice is up next. Let's ride

asshat AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    After 5 years of being driven into the ground by a demented retard? No, I'm not smoking anything.
    You say demented, I say lazy/entitled/protected by an AD.

asshat Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Falcon View Post
    this is where i am, but god damn this sucks. i can handle losing but the blowouts kill me.
    It blows. I knew what was coming, so I spent the afternoon with my daughter. That was a much better use of time.

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalHorn View Post
    I'm used to it. Oh, im gay, I don't understand football. Whatever.

Anyway, now that I've calmed down a bit. I get it. I get that Mack left us with a bare cupboard. But $#@!, aren't we at least supposed to have SOME improvement from game to game, season to season? What can we take away from this? We were supposed to be some new spread offense and we looked EXACTLY the same as last season. I can take losing. I know ND is better than us. But tonight's product was simply atrocious. Strong has to be responsible for it.
    its ok, they got gays in football now

Charlie Strong gets paid $5 million. You don't get 4 years of $#@!ty seasons with that type of salary.

If you can't do it then quit, we'll pay someone else $5 million to do it.

asshat Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo Shaggy Gold Club Rimbo's Avatar
    Yes. This is correct. The rest of you hand-wringers, sober up... or drink more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundaberg Bob View Post
    Hopefully our recruiting can hang on till then, it's going to get harder and harder to bring in recruits with these embarrassing blowouts
    recruiting is the easiest part of coaching

Quote Originally Posted by Franziskaner View Post
    Definitely the same situation.
    You're right, it's not. Charlie Strong gets paid more than Urban Meyer....

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

We're suppose to get blown out for 4 years straight by every good team? Lulz.

It didn't take Meyer and Saban 4 years to rebuild.
    So we we're supposed to beat a team that returned 17 starters at their stadium? Yeah, I understand that this was a very embarrassing performance, but our freshmen will become more experienced. Charlie Strong only has ONE class that is truly his. He can't derail a team as deep as ND with that.

dipshit FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore. FriendOfAFriend is a rep whore.
    I do not read any posts in this thread whatsoever, I just want to say $#@! you and your over reacting little $#@!. Seriously, drink some bleach. Tell me one college coach that is more proven that is not a embarrassing $#@!ing bitch, please, tell me, I would like to be enlightened.

So we we're supposed to beat a team that returned 17 starters at their stadium?
    No, we're suppose to compete and not be an embarrassment to the Big12 and the state of Texas and to all the fans who spend their time and money on Texas football

Don't be so stupid. Do you really think the product on the field was acceptable? Opps we're rebuilding so getting blown out and struggling in a facets of the game is ok now.
    Last edited by Rocko20; 09-06-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ulukinatme View Post
    The problems at Texas are not due to Charlie Strong, they still reside with Mack Brown. It's taken Brian Kelly 6 years to get to where ND is now depth wise, and at RB they're still not great after losing the #1 guy to injury today and the #2 guy to suspension and transfer. I don't think Swoopes is a world beater, but he showed at times he could be a good QB when he had time to operate. Heard will be a play maker, I like his fire and attitude. The OL is still the problem though, you've got to have the bodies, experience, and coaching on the line before the rest of the pieces can operate correctly.

If you fix the OL, it'll reduce the 3 and outs and help keep the defense off the field as much. ND's time of possession was 2 to 1, the game was still within reach at halftime, and after that the defense seemed to lose some gas as they got tired.
    Brian Kelly has never gone worse than 8-5 at ND. In his third year, he was in the NC game. Charlie Strong is no Brian Kelly. The record for the previous 1/2/3/4/5 (take your choice) years at ND prior to Kelly taking over were worse than the comparable period of when Strong took over the Texas program.

Delude yourself all you want, we don't have a coach leading the UT program who is delivering. The Charlie Strong experiment is failing. Blaming everything on Mack brown is living in denial. Charlie's most glaring failure is his misdirected loyalty to Shawn Watson. If we can't run his pro-style/West Coast scheme, why is he still on staff?

SMU didn't score 7 points in a game until October last season. They scored 14 in the first quarter last night against a team many are picking to win it all.

Stop blaming Mack. Good coaches figure this $#@! out.

Nobody with a brain expected us to win. But you have your head in the sand if you think this is acceptable.

A&M scored more points in the 4th quarter tonight than we have in our last 3 games.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast