+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 276 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trivial Things that Annoy the Ever-living-$#@! out of You

asshat Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    People that chew ice
    As opposed to swallowing it whole?

asshat B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club B Shaggy Bronze Club
    When I am driving on the highway on cruise control and some $#@! passes me, moves into my lane in front of me then slows down so that I have to take my cruise control off. WTF? Don't pass me if you want to go slower than me!

asshat Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long Shaggy Gold Club Tex Long's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet Houston View Post
    Naggers. Those people really annoy me.
    Dude. The preferred nomenclature is "Nagroes".

asshat Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    When I am driving on the highway on cruise control and some $#@! passes me, moves into my lane in front of me then slows down so that I have to take my cruise control off. WTF? Don't pass me if you want to go slower than me!
    Or passing someone while you are on cruise control, only to have them come speeding around you a mile down the road.

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar
    To follow up Rocko, the people that post vacation photos where there will be 20 pictures of the same scene. Instead of picking one or two good pictures of the scene, they post everything on their camera memory.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    why do we abbreviate Fort Worth, as Ft. Worth? Are the extra two letters really that much of a pain in the ass? Some of the ridiculously long names of cities and towns in this state and we can't spell out the word fort?
    So many acronyms and to a somewhat lesser degree metaphors. They serve a purpose sometimes. When I work in a specific industry, I know the standard jargon acronyms. I know that NFL stands for national football league because I'm an American existing on this planet. When I'm reading an article about Draftkings being a ponzie scheme, I don't know what DFS stands for, because I, like most people, do not participate in daily fantasy sports. I know what MBA stands for. When an MBA sends out a notice telling us to make sure we file our cases in SFDC so they can get properly by our SO and our EMS reflects the hard effort we've put into this sprint, good job team, I want to set the world on fire.

asshat Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen. Longhornfan1024 has a gigantic e-peen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_t_bass View Post
    People who miss teh point.

Oh wait.
    There was no point to miss there. You used it. It annoys me. Simple.

asshat wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMaster View Post
    Just to add to this thread, anyone $#@! who walks in public listening to music on their phone without headphones. I don't want to hear your $#@!ty music. And even worse, people who walk through public with their phone call on speaker phone. I don't want to listen to your $#@!ing conversation. You're already holding your $#@!ing phone, is it really that difficult to lift the phone six more inches to your ear?
    All of this.

And I'll add people who drive with headphones on, oblivious to all the driving noises around them that really should be tuned in to. Seems like these people are more likely to be texting & driving as well, which takes them even further out of the loop. $#@!ing asswipes.

People who chew with their mouth open. It doesn't affect me personally, but I cannot stand to be around people who do so. I've left the room at my FIL's, during Thanksgiving meal, because he smacks when he eats.
    My wife's 20 yo nephew. He's staying with us for a while. Slurps & smacks. I pretty much have to leave the room, too. It's disgusting.

Waiter or Waitress (usually it's waiters) that won't write down what everyone at the table is ordering. For $#@!'s sake, write down your goddamn name or something and just make be believe you are getting it right. That way at least I don't have to fester just knowing I'm going to get brought out the wrong $#@! 20-30 minutes later.

asshat wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    When I'm out shopping after the dude helps me or rings me up or whatever, I'll usually say "thanks boss" out of habit. Except the other day this black dude helped me and as I was about to says "thanks boss" but the following dialogue went through my mind:

"Of $#@!, if I say "thanks boss", that'll sound kinda racist. No problem, I'll say "thanks chief". Wait, that sounds racist, too. I know, I'll say "thanks hoss". Oh great, he'll think I'm calling him a horse. Hmm, I'll say "thank you, sir"... but then he'll think I'm being racist or possibly patronizing."

So I just said "thanks".
    I say "Thank you sir", or Maam, all the time, in a tone that makes it clear I'm expressing gratitude. Esp to people who probably don't hear it quite enough in their line of work. I don't see how anyone could take offense. It's pretty benign.

Quote Originally Posted by immortal13 View Post
    People that needlessly block the isles at the grocery store. Drives me nuts. Shop on the same side as your $#@!ing cart.
    How 'bout the $#@!ers who park their cart sideways across the aisle and then walk away. I swear to God, cart traffic in grocery stores is a microcosm of traffic on the streets. People just walking around blindly, in their own little worlds, giving zero $#@!s and having zero situational awareness.

People who do not proceed into the intersection while waiting to make a left turn, and then make the turn when the light turns red. Really doesn't affect me that much (I'm just second in line instead of first next time the light turns green), but it annoys the ever-living $#@! out of me.
    Yep. Driving instructors actually teach that you should go ahead and get out into the intersection because even if you get stuck there til the light turns yellow, at least then the car in the intersection has ROW to clear the intersection. That way, at least ONE car gets through instead of zero. People who stay behind the line are just $#@!ing themselves and everyone else.
    Last edited by wood; 10-05-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokoloco View Post
    Just because it's October, people are wearing sweaters, hoodies, etc even though it's still 80 degrees.
    Haha, $#@!ing this. An old girlfriend of mine once told me I shouldn't wear sandals in December "because it's winter time". It was 85 degrees.

Also, people that don't know how the lines work at the Costco gas pumps. Seriously, if the person in the front is about to finish up...wait on them to finish and pull ahead before filling your own car. Also, don't pull through the middle and back into the first pump. $#@!ing people.

People that needlessly block the isles at the grocery store. Drives me nuts. Shop on the same side as your $#@!ing cart.
    Sandy beaches, warm sun, chicks in bikinis, I love the grocery store isles in the summertime.

asshat immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wood View Post
    How 'bout the $#@!ers who park their cart sideways across the aisle and then walk away. I swear to God, cart traffic in grocery stores is a microcosm of traffic on the streets. People just walking around blindly, in their own little worlds, giving zero $#@!s and having zero situational awareness.
    Yea I include all of those $#@!ers. I just got to where I say, "move please, thanks." They usually give me a dirty look but they get the $#@! out of the way

asshat immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13 Probably Shaggy upper class immortal13's Avatar
    People that answer your question with a question because they are trying to dodge the question. Answer the question, bitch.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McCroskey View Post
    Also, people that don't know how the lines work at the Costco gas pumps. Seriously, if the person in the front is about to finish up...wait on them to finish and pull ahead before filling your own car. Also, don't pull through the middle and back into the first pump. $#@!ing people.
    Is there some sort of specific etiquette for Costco gas stations? I don't fill up there, but I pretty much just pull up to an open pump and fill up.

asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Facebook. The whole $#@!ing concept annoys me.

The plural of house is houses. The plural of mouse is mice. The plural of goose is geese. The plural of moose is mooses. Why?

It's the little things...

asshat NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heso View Post
    When people say up when referring to a location south of the current one or up referring to a southern location.
    I notice and hate this too. I hate it regardless of someone "getting it right" because using up or down is wrong unless you are talking about elevation. Up for North and Down for South can still be wrong. I can see "up in Aspen" or "down in Death Valley." If you are in Dallas and say "down in San Antonio," it's wrong. Dallas 430'. San Antonio 772'.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseWeasel View Post
    Facebook. The whole $#@!ing concept annoys me.
    This. When people ask me if I have a Facebook, I say no I'm a grown ass man.

bunghole grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson's Avatar
    left lane drivers, but not it the passing sense. the ones who prevent you from making a left turn onto a 4 lane roadway because all 22 of the $#@!suckers have to drive in the left lane because they might have to turn 9 miles up the damn road.

Quote Originally Posted by Celery Man View Post
    Is there some sort of specific etiquette for Costco gas stations? I don't fill up there, but I pretty much just pull up to an open pump and fill up.
    open pump at costco... where is this fairytale world of yours located?

The plural of house is houses. The plural of mouse is mice. The plural of goose is geese. The plural of moose is mooses. Why?

I think the plural for moose is moose.

One in which I don't fill up at Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by workswithseed View Post
    I think the plural for moose is moose.
    Damn. That's even more maddening.

asshat Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw probably preboards planes Jack Straw's Avatar
    This. When people ask me if I have a Facebook, I say no I'm a grown ass man.
    no $#@!. or i say no, if i wanted to hear about a bunch of stupid stuff i don't care about, i would have stayed married. (i may have gotten that from the shag)

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    contributing to wrong and oppression and bad things
    people who slow down 99% of the way before getting into an otherwise unoccupied left turn lane

people who get into the left turn lane and leave enough of their vehicle in the nearest traffic lane to cause slowdown/stoppage

people turning left ever for any reason

Quote Originally Posted by elfenix View Post
    Sandy beaches, warm sun, chicks in bikinis, I love the grocery store isles in the summertime.
    Forum grammar nazis

Any dish, cup, mug, plate, utensil in the sink. Rinse and put that $#@! in the dishwasher. If the dishwasher is clean, empty it. It's not that $#@!ing hard.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    pretty much nothing, i don't give a $#@! and why should i ?

asshat Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco Shaggy Silver Club Pokoloco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UTEX90 View Post
    Any dish, cup, mug, plate, utensil in the sink. Rinse and put that $#@! in the dishwasher. If the dishwasher is clean, empty it. It's not that $#@!ing hard.
    This isn't trivial. This $#@! is big.

Quote Originally Posted by grady wilson View Post
    left lane drivers, but not it the passing sense. the ones who prevent you from making a left turn onto a 4 lane roadway because all 22 of the $#@!suckers have to drive in the left lane because they might have to turn 9 miles up the damn road.
    I'd say people who generally don't understand the concept of "left lane for passing."

And two corollaries to that:
    1) Self-righteous, self-appointed speed police who get in the left lane and won't pull over to let others pass, looking spitefully in their very-full rearview mirror, and muttering to themselves, "I'm going the *speed limit*, everyone."

2) People who are going 10 mph below the speed limit in the right lane UNTIL you swing out into the left lane to pass them, and then they speed up... sometimes by 10 or 15mph in order to stay ahead of you. Very often, you can't get back into the right lane, because the other driver has gunned it to stay abreast of you. So then you have to decide if you're going to keep speeding up and up in order to complete the pass, or if you're going to fall back behind them (at which point they will slow down again). For the life of me, I do not understand this.

You might read that and think that I'm a speed demon, but I'm not. I don't think I've gotten a speeding ticket in 20 years. I'm just constantly amazed at the lack of basic, common-sense respect for others on the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by 88wildcat View Post
    Standing behind someone in a check out line who has bought $5.82 worth of stuff and hands the cashier a five and a one but then tells the cashier to wait a minute while they dig around in their pockets/purse/billfold/other part of their body they keep money in that I don't even want to think of touching money that has been kept there for ten minutes to find two pennies to give to the cashier. Change is not radioactive, take it and stop holding up the damn line.
    It's not two pennies. It's two pennies and a nickel. That way you get a quarter back in change.

I'm big on giving exact change if I can and limiting the amount of change in my pocket if I can't. It's kind of like a game and I enjoy playing it. But my change is already in my hand when I reach the register. I take pride in going through checkout lanes, ATMs, etc. as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I am however very bad at choosing which lane to use and routinely get stuck behind some $#@! holding up the line for five minutes while they quibble with the cashier over a difference in price of twenty-five cents.

Wife and I just sold our house, so we've been looking at hices for the past few weeks.

Billowing Asshat PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD's Avatar
    hice

How would one know if someone else is about to be done pumping gas?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoooTex View Post
    people who slow down 99% of the way before getting into an otherwise unoccupied left turn lane

people who get into the left turn lane and leave enough of their vehicle in the nearest traffic lane to cause slowdown/stoppage

people turning left ever for any reason
    The second happens every day for me on West Alabama in between Kirby and Weslayan

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Wesley View Post
    I'd say people who generally don't understand the concept of "left lane for passing."

And two corollaries to that:
    1) Self-righteous, self-appointed speed police who get in the left lane and won't pull over to let others pass, looking spitefully in their very-full rearview mirror, and muttering to themselves, "I'm going the *speed limit*, everyone."

2) People who are going 10 mph below the speed limit in the right lane UNTIL you swing out into the left lane to pass them, and then they speed up... sometimes by 10 or 15mph in order to stay ahead of you. Very often, you can't get back into the right lane, because the other driver has gunned it to stay abreast of you. So then you have to decide if you're going to keep speeding up and up in order to complete the pass, or if you're going to fall back behind them (at which point they will slow down again). For the life of me, I do not understand this.

You might read that and think that I'm a speed demon, but I'm not. I don't think I've gotten a speeding ticket in 20 years. I'm just constantly amazed at the lack of basic, common-sense respect for others on the highway.
    So much all of this...

I would add:

- People speeding in the left lane but not letting faster cars by, because you know, the speed they're going is fast enough for everyone.
    - People in the left lane who speed up when you go to pass them on the right, because they won't get out of the left lane, ever.
    - People who think once they've begun signaling, they can just change lanes at will.

Like you, for the life of me, I do not understand what is happening inside these $#@!ers' heads. Why is it that some people simply hate to be passed on the road? As if you're $#@!ing them over somehow by passing them. I also don;t give a $#@! if you want to go slow. Just don't do it in the $#@!ing left lane.

Got double-whammied yesterday. I moved to the middle lane to go around a dumb$#@! blocking the left lane. As I passed said dumb$#@!, a slower car just ahead in the right lane turned on his left turn signal and immediately started to move left just as reached him. I honked to keep him from hitting me, and he jerked the car back into his lane. Then as I passed he honked at me. WTF did I do wrong? After I passed, I looked back and he signaled again and darted all the way across to the left lane. Nobody in front of him in the right or middle lanes, and the guy wasn't even going the speed limit. Un $#@!ing real. See $#@! like this almost every time I get in the car, even for a 5 or 10 minute ride. It's reached epidemic proportions. /csb
    Last edited by wood; 10-05-2015 at 12:35 PM.

asshat KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN has a gigantic e-peen. KC-97HORN's Avatar
    Waiter or Waitress (usually it's waiters) that won't write down what everyone at the table is ordering. For $#@!'s sake, write down your goddamn name or something and just make be believe you are getting it right. That way at least I don't have to fester just knowing I'm going to get brought out the wrong $#@! 20-30 minutes later.
    Never was a waiter myself, however- from my brother:

most high end restaurants expect their wait staff to memorize entire table orders, its considered to be high-quality service.

of course, you have to actually have a good memory and be a decent waiter to not mess everything up.

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    Just because it's October, people are wearing sweaters, hoodies, etc even though it's still 80 degrees.
    I point this out every couple of years and get $#@! for it on this board. "What do you care what other people wear, man?" Well, that same line of reasoning should apply to the people to wear it---why do they care so much that they stand out. Attire should be all about function, comfort, and if necessary-appeasing the request of the person/business hosting you. And don't tell me the guy I saw outside my meeting downtown in a skull cap, cardigan sweater, and wool pants on a $#@!ing courier bike. He's not comfortable. He'll act like hell that he is comfortable, but the sweat and itching give away either him dressing to stand out (in a bad way) or heroin withdrawals. Either way, he's not getting the job.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    I point this out every couple of years and get $#@! for it on this board. "What do you care what other people wear, man?" Well, that same line of reasoning should apply to the people to wear it---why do they care so much that they stand out. Attire should be all about function, comfort, and if necessary-appeasing the request of the person/business hosting you. And don't tell me the guy I saw outside my meeting downtown in a skull cap, cardigan sweater, and wool pants on a $#@!ing courier bike. He's not comfortable. He'll act like hell that he is comfortable, but the sweat and itching give away either him dressing to stand out (in a bad way) or heroin withdrawals. Either way, he's not getting the job.
    It makes me ragey just merely picturing this hipster.

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    People annoy me. All of them. I pretty much think all people suck.

asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    When did the middle turn lane become an on-ramp for people turning into traffic?

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    People who post their vacation photos online, and they're just posing doing stupid $#@!, not actually engaging in any fun or activity that cost money. "Wow a picture with Vegas in the background, how about you actually take a helicopter ride or something while you're there."

Also people who post their plane tickets online. "Congratulations, you have an economy class ticket to Mexico, you are such a high roller."

Finally we have people who post the driving wheel logo of their car, really? Unless it's a Lamborghini or Ferrari, no one gives a $#@!.
    Said the guy who posted his massive paystub on Shaggy

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    contributing to wrong and oppression and bad things
    people who use ATMs to do a month's worth of banking

people who use ATMs for anything other than taking out cash, straight cash homie

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hitbyatrain View Post
    Said the guy who posted his massive paystub on Shaggy
    "Yawn"

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar
    When I want to turn right on red but there's a car in front of me that's going straight. I know it's not their fault they need to go straight but still,$#@! them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank_Hill View Post
    When I want to turn right on red but there's a car in front of me that's going straight. I know it's not their fault they need to go straight but still,$#@! them.
    My thoughts every time this happens

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 276 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast