+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 218 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trivial Things that Annoy the Ever-living-$#@! out of You

bunghole pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops Shaggy Bronze Club pops's Avatar
    Change the $#@!ing toilet paper roll after it is empty...don't just set a new one vertical on the back of the toilet.

Don't check your $#@!ing receipt after you checkout at the grocery store. You have no clue if garlic was .59 or .79. Just $#@!ing get out of the way of the cat bagging my $#@!.

asshat 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celery Man View Post
    Pretty sure we've had this conversation before, but I just watched the anthem for Monday Night Football. Everybody knows about titty cancer. It's a terrible thing. Both of my aunts died of it. So did my piano teacher from age 5-13. It was the ovaries that got my mom when I was 15. I want women to be aware, and for us to find a cure.

Literally nobody in the NFL will develop breast cancer, and a large majority of the audience consists of males who, as a group, are bad about getting regular checkups or getting colonoscopies/etc. But let's dress the players up on pink to raise awareness about the most known about disease on the planet. It's about awareness.
    To be fair, as bad as that game was both teams deserved to be dressed in pink.

asshat 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat's Avatar
    Also mens pants and shorts sizes. You have sizes 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and then odd numbers no longer exist. Why? What did the guys who should be wearing size 39, 41, 43, etc do to piss off the clothing industry?

asshat wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHelobious View Post
    A lot of that roadway behavior (driving slow in left lane, making sudden turns, etc.) is a safety hazard and I don't qualify that as trivial. Things like getting angry after you let someone in front of you on the road and they don't acknowledge you, or getting offended when someone says "you're welcome" or "no problem" after you say thanks, or getting mad when you hold a door for someone and they ignore you is petty as hell and would probably make life miserable. I do courteous things like that because it's the right thing to do, not because I want some praise or acknowledgement for doing them. I don't really care if the kindness is reciprocated.
    Uh, I never said I get mad about it. I also do it because it's the right thing to do, and when someone does it for me, I also do the right thing ... I say "Thank You".

asshat wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood has a gigantic e-peen. wood's Avatar
    People who won't pass a cop on the highway even though the cop is going slower than the speed limit.

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHelobious View Post
    A lot of that roadway behavior (driving slow in left lane, making sudden turns, etc.) is a safety hazard and I don't qualify that as trivial. Things like getting angry after you let someone in front of you on the road and they don't acknowledge you, or getting offended when someone says "you're welcome" or "no problem" after you say thanks, or getting mad when you hold a door for someone and they ignore you is petty as hell and would probably make life miserable. I do courteous things like that because it's the right thing to do, not because I want some praise or acknowledgement for doing them. I don't really care if the kindness is reciprocated.
    One day I may reach enlightenment. Until that day, Siddhartha, I'm human and will get mad at stupid $#@!.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franziskaner View Post
    Drivers that slow down at intersections are also on my $#@! list.
    does not compute...im slowing down unless I know the other street has a stop sign, but not much.

i slow down significantly if the other street has a yield sign...i treat that $#@! as uncontrolled. too many dipshits I see flying through those at 30+ mph.

asshat shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 88wildcat View Post
    Also mens pants and shorts sizes. You have sizes 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and then odd numbers no longer exist. Why? What did the guys who should be wearing size 39, 41, 43, etc do to piss off the clothing industry?
    They are fat.

Yawner Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wood View Post
    People who won't pass a cop on the highway even though the cop is going slower than the speed limit.
    Or people who zoom past cops on the highway, not giving a $#@!, and the cop doesn't even pull them over.

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    People who slam on the brakes, while going down the highway and seeing an officer with a customer, pulled over to the side.

$#@!ing go, people.

asshat Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    Fewer flip flops. It's a discrete amount, Smokey.
    See... I don't get this one. I honestly don't understand why "less" is unacceptable.

asshat Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass has a gigantic e-peen. Ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    So did my piano teacher from age 5-13.
    Wow, that's a really young piano teacher!

asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar

Literally nobody in the NFL will develop breast cancer, .
    Well....

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_t_bass View Post
    See... I don't get this one. I honestly don't understand why "less" is unacceptable.
    Because it's a discrete amount, not a continuous one. You also shouldn't use "that" when describing a person rather than a thing. It's "who".

Because it's a discrete amount, not a continuous one. You also shouldn't use "that" when describing a person rather than a thing. It's "who".
    I don't know. To me, less and fewer are synonymous.

Just found this, and this makes somewhat sense:

If you want a simple rule, the difference between less and fewer is straightforward: The traditional advice is that fewer is for things you count, and less is for things you don’t count.

You can count M&Ms, glasses of water, and potatoes—so you eat fewer M&Ms, serve fewer glasses of water, and buy fewer potatoes for the salad.

You can’t count candy, water, or potato salad—so you eat less candy, observe that the lake has less water, and make less potato salad for the next potluck.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Apples vs apple sauce. Not difficult.

asshat loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco's Avatar
    smokers... every $#@!ing one of those idiots.

No $#@!ers, the world is not your ashtray.

asshat Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club Longhornfan1024 Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    I have an addendum to the speeder/lane hog. It's the guy on a 2 lane road that drives 5 miles under the speed limit then when we reach town with a 4 lane they continue to drive the same speed (now 10 over the limit) so you can't pass.
    I see you also frequently drive between Houston and Austin on 290.

Quote Originally Posted by loco View Post
    smokers... every $#@!ing one of those idiots.

No $#@!ers, the world is not your ashtray.
    So, there needs to be FEWER smokers on this earth? (did I do that one right?)

People who pull into the empty right lane in front of me at the last minute for an approaching red light and then don't turn right on red. Dude, now the 13 cars behind you making a right hand turn have to wait for the whole light cycle. But you don't give a $#@! because you're first at the red light. If you're going straight anyway, why the $#@! did you move into the right lane?
    Last edited by UTEX90; 10-06-2015 at 09:40 AM.

asshat shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shiner99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_t_bass View Post
    So, there needs to be FEWER smokers on this earth? (did I do that one right?)
    And less smoking.

bunghole grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson Shaggy Bronze Club grady wilson's Avatar
    my main problem with other drivers is the fact that i was raised by a drivers ed teacher. therefore, i am correct 110% of the time.

I don't care about your fantasy team. Please don't tell me about it. I'm not paying attention and wish you would shut the $#@! up about it. It's your fantasy, not mine. I seriously could not possibly care less.

asshat Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman's Avatar
    Drivers that slow down at intersections are also on my $#@! list.
    And chuckleheads that think a flashing yellow light at an intersection means "stop".

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheBuck View Post
    I don't care about your fantasy team. Please don't tell me about it. I'm not paying attention and wish you would shut the $#@! up about it. It's your fantasy, not mine. I seriously could not possibly care less.
    I lift with two other guys, 3 days a week. The first 20 minutes of our 30 minute lift are of them talking about their stupid $#@!ing fantasy teams.

asshat NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper Shaggy Gold Club NeverMarryAStripper's Avatar
    People who brag about lifting.

asshat NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO Shaggy Silver Club NaTe WHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverMarryAStripper View Post
    People who brag about lifting.
    Do you even lift bro?

asshat SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McCroskey View Post
    Also, people that don't know how the lines work at the Costco gas pumps. Seriously, if the person in the front is about to finish up...wait on them to finish and pull ahead before filling your own car. Also, don't pull through the middle and back into the first pump. $#@!ing people.
    Uh...no, how the hell am I supposed to know they're about to finish? Or that they won't leave their car there and go inside? Ain't got time for that crap.

asshat SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_Hill View Post
    Bro do you meditate?
    I do, and I can do it with either hand, or even both hands.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER12 View Post
    Uh...no, how the hell am I supposed to know they're about to finish? Or that they won't leave their car there and go inside? Ain't got time for that crap.
    Leave car and go inside at Costco?

Have you ever gotten gas at Costco before?

Quote Originally Posted by whatthebuck View Post
    i don't care about your fantasy team. Please don't tell me about it. I'm not paying attention and wish you would shut the $#@! up about it. It's your fantasy, not mine. I seriously could not possibly care fewer.
    fify?

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    People who slam on the brakes, while going down the highway and seeing an officer with a customer, pulled over to the side.

$#@!ing go, people.
    It's been the law for over a decade.

asshat RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM probably preboards planes RPM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Whiteman View Post
    And chuckleheads that think a flashing yellow light at an intersection means "stop".
    There are 3-4 accidents a year in Decatur where idiots stop on 287 at the warning light for FM1810. Unfortunately, the 18 wheelers going 65 don't.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotsError View Post
    People who go to Wal Mart and then complain about the trash in Wal Mart.
    Exactly. What the $#@! do you expect? It's not aimed at the higher end of society. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. I hate it, too but won't complain. I know what I'm in for when I step in. Although, the Neighborhood versions that is pretty much just the grocery part of Walmart is not near as bad. There's one right across where I live and it's peaceful to shop there unlike the Supercenter versions.

asshat Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey Definitely Shaggy upper class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hitbyatrain View Post
    It's been the law for over a decade.
    I'm curious to know how many times this has been enforced. I have accidentally sped by a cop whom had someone pulled over and nothing. I see it all the time. I really doubt they are just going to leave that person they pulled over and come speeding after you.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    I meant intersections with stop lights. If it's green and you slow down you create a bottleneck.
    gotcha...Thought you meant ones in neighborhoods.

asshat Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck Probably Shaggy upper class Fightin' Buck's Avatar
    Puttin' brothers to rest like Eliot Ness. Cause I don't like stress
    people who smack or pop their gum need to DIAF.

all sports fans who root for teams I despise. And I despise a lot of sports teams.

Quote Originally Posted by VYFanboy View Post
    fify?
    You can't count the $#@!s I don't give.

Flying into Dallas today. Two of the things I hate the most:
    1) getting through security and trying to get all your $#@! back in your pockets, watch and shows on while you're still at the X-ray machine. Move the $#@! along to the benches and tables setup for this.

2) it's a moving "walkway". Walk. Your fat lazy ass could use it. Don't stand next to someone and take up space in the universe while others behind you might need to hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGreySky06 View Post
    1) getting through security and trying to get all your $#@! back in your pockets, watch and shows on while you're still at the X-ray machine. Move the $#@! along to the benches and tables setup for this.

2) it's a moving "walkway". Walk. Your fat lazy ass could use it. Don't stand next to someone and take up space in the universe while others behind you might need to hurry.
    Stand on the right. Walk on the left. Morons.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wood View Post
    Stand on the right. Walk on the left. Morons.
    My kids have known this since they were dragging multi-colored rolling bags behind them starting at age 4 or so. Seriously. A pre-schooler can get it, your sorry ass oughta be able to understand the rule.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Walking on a moving walkway - lazy fatties. I walk on the actual non-moving ground next to it.

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain Shaggy Platinum hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    I'm curious to know how many times this has been enforced. I have accidentally sped by a cop whom had someone pulled over and nothing. I see it all the time. I really doubt they are just going to leave that person they pulled over and come speeding after you.
    I've seen cops in Round Rock leave a decoy cruiser with its lights on by the side of the road for this very purpose. The cops will hide just up the road, behind a sign or something and watch for people who don't move over or slow down. Other than that, seems like a pain to enforce.

When people call me "boss" (who don't work for me). Seems to be the go-to term for me from young to middle-aged men who don't know me. Don't know why but it annoys me.

asshat pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pearlandhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGreySky06 View Post
    You should look in to TSA precheck.

People who can't scurry when walking in front of cars while they listen to their iPhone. $#@!s, get a job

bunghole spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. spoosner can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlandhorn View Post
    You should look in to TSA precheck.
    Precheck is much better, but there are still idiots. I seem to get stuck behind at least one person that acts like they're going through security for the first time, even in Precheck.

They give Precheck/Global Entry away too easily IMO. There should be a mock security line test with points deducted for stupid questions and taking an excessive amount of time at any stage in the process. This should count more than a clean criminal background.

I get pretty ragey at any unnecessary time in airport security, if that was apparent.

asshat OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower has a gigantic e-peen. OrangePower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elfenix View Post
    it's common courtesy if you're not turning right and there is a lane available to the left with no cars in it to move to the left. people failing at that may be no. 1 on my list of trivial $#@! that annoys the ever living $#@! out of me. there's a subset of people moving into the right lane, vacating a now empty lane, to block people turning right that makes me ragey.
    Any $#@! moving from a vacate lane to the right lane and not turning right should be immediately shot. I can't recall seeing that very often. What I see a lot is one or two cars in the left lane and people moving over to the right lane but not turning right on left. I really fear that I am one day going to get out of my car, rap on their window and ask them if they think they are so $#@!ing important that they can't wait behind two cars.

Also, those $#@!ing douches who have to listen to their stereo so loud that the bass reverberates through their to tires, to the road, through my tires, and directly into my $#@!ing ears until my head feels like it's about to explode.

asshat TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser Probably Shaggy upper class TheCruiser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spoosner View Post
    Precheck is much better, but there are still idiots. I seem to get stuck behind at least one person that acts like they're going through security for the first time, even in Precheck.

They give Precheck/Global Entry away too easily IMO. There should be a mock security line test with points deducted for stupid questions and taking an excessive amount of time at any stage in the process. This should count more than a clean criminal background.

I get pretty ragey at any unnecessary time in airport security, if that was apparent.
    Some TSA agent looked at my Global Entry card and said that didn't qualify for pre-check, so I had to go back out to the regular line. Bull$#@!. It's like the amplifiers in "Spinal Tap"...it's one more

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 218 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast