+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 298 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trivial Things that Annoy the Ever-living-$#@! out of You

asshat Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass's Avatar

Trivial Things that Annoy the Ever-living-$#@! out of You

So we all know the trivial things of which you are proud in your life. What about trivial things in life (not necessarily your own) that just annoy the ever living $#@! out of you? For me, they're all kinda interconnected in a way.

1. Wal-Mart
    2. Morbidly obese fat asses (see #1)
    3. Teh poors at #1 (see also #2)
    4. Lazy people (see #1-3)

I just can't get over it when I go to Wal-Mart. I walked through the store the other day and literally wanted to scream out loud about 10 times b/c of the inconsiderate fat $#@!ing poor $#@!s that act like they own the store. Fat kneed women walking shoulder to shoulder down a narrow lane. Teh poors with their kids. I think I muttered "Jesus $#@!ing christ" about 5 times in a 2 minute span.

These things are trivial to my existence. They do not stop me from living a fulfilled life. But they just make my skin crawl.

asshat texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket Shaggy Silver Club texasjacket's Avatar
    Do you yell " get off my lawn?"

asshat Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass Shaggy Gold Club Ernest_t_bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjacket View Post
    Do you yell " get off my lawn?"
    Only at elderly people

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Small children at places that are not for kids. I keep my mouth shut, whatever, none of my business, but if you have a four year old in a dive bar, or even a place like Plucker's if it's after 11pm, I'm silently irked.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Parents letting their kids act like little $#@!s in public places and doing absolutely nothing to discipline them.

I see this more and more.

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser's Avatar
    People who use the word "like" as verbal filler six times in a sentence in which neither an affinity or a simile is being expressed. Makes my $#@!ing teeth itch. Not saying you need to speak in Victorian or the Queen's...but at least pretend we still have a language it took thousands of years to construct.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    People who use the word "like" as verbal filler six times in a sentence in which neither an affinity or a simile is being expressed. Makes my $#@!ing teeth itch. Not saying you need to speak in Victorian or the Queen's...but at least pretend we still have a language it took thousands of years to construct.
    "You know"

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser Shaggy Platinum TheCruiser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_t_bass View Post
    "You know"
    pfft...whatever/whatevs.

asshat brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club brew Shaggy Silver Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    I hate this with a passion. I stay on my kids about it. After working with some high school classes the last few weeks, I've decided it is a losing battle though.

OP, don't go to Walmart. I can't remember the last time I was in one.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    As for Walmart. I get in, I get out. I keep my head down and my eyes focussed on the prize.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    "You know"
    This one bugs me, and I am working my ass off to get it out of my lexicon.

Others that bug me, that I don't say:

Irregardless

Less instead of fewer

Literally instead of figuratively

I can forgive vocabulary words or even some grammatical abuses, but the incessant verbal crutches...wtf? It takes LITERALLY twice as long to listen to your side of the conversation because the word "Like" or "you know" are peppered throughout. It's weird too because when you read their texts, they don't have any verbal crutches...and you'd think they'd pick up on the fact that they sound wildly different aloud than they do on screen/paper.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    Maybe - but listening to people that throw out "like" and "yaknow" nearly every other word, you can just tell it's subconscious, they are doing it without any thought.

2014 RFL CHAMPION Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call's Avatar
    I'm in the midst of a contentious divorce. Whenever I've felt down, I've stopped at Walmart and have done a quick walk in the front door and then exit through the garden department. It makes me realize that what I'm dealing with is just temporary.

+ 1234 on the vocal segregates...

asshat RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM's Avatar
    The Nike jackets with the stupid football shaped sleeve pocket the NFL is forcing every Head Coach to wear this season. That and it's pink month again. Didn't we like, you know, expose that was a huge scam last season?

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    people texting and walking at the same time.

One or the other, $#@!.

people who jam up a walk way, such as at the Mall or gocery store by walking in the middle and lollygagging.

Get to the right, $#@!s.

asshat NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper Probably Shaggy upper class NeverMarryAStripper's Avatar
    People that let trivial $#@! annoy them

asshat MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MAC8111's Avatar
    My girlfriend texts me "oh know" instead of "oh no". She has a college degree......and I purposely will text her "oh no" texts to her just hoping she will pick up that she is using the wrong word. It doesn't help.

She has a good heart and love my $#@!, so I guess I will just have to live with it.

People who go to Wal Mart and then complain about the trash in Wal Mart.

asshat hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL Shaggy Gold Club hookemATL's Avatar
    Jews.

Jesus, man.

asshat Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man probably preboards planes Celery Man's Avatar
    Pederasts.

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar
    When people call me "guy". BP skyrockets.

people who don't put up their shopping carts, and $#@! off with putting it on the cub, and let it hang there. You're a sorry sack of $#@! you do that cause you still have the risk of them coming off and hit my vehicle.

Chieftain of Aggression Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan Definitely Shaggy upper class Brisketexan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_Hill View Post
    Whatever, chief.

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post
    Whatever, chief.
    Goddamnit. Guy called me "champ" at the gym this week and I almost went Aaron Hernandez

Also when people leave cabinet doors open.

asshat Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog Shaggy Platinum Underdog's Avatar
    When's Trouble Going To Find Me, I Ain't Hard To Find...
    Sure thing, Buddy.

Billowing Asshat PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD Shaggy Silver Club PhillyD's Avatar
    I'm far from a grammar nazi so I don't know why this one gets to me.

When people write "alot" instead of "a lot." It bothers me way more than it should.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    when the gf texts or says "guess what" with ZERO context or lead-in to what the $#@! i should be guessing.

it came to a head when i was in my busy season with work and sick as a dog, she took a cert exam a month before and was waiting on results. out of no where one morning,

"guess what!"
    'no clue, whats goin on'
    "you have to guess"
    'i have no idea'
    "c'mon just one guess"
    'I'm really cramped for time and I'm trying to give you some right now, but you're really pissing it away, so just tell me'
    .... turns out she had just gotten her results and she passed, totally chopped her off at the knees and felt bad but the guess what has largely ceased.

asshat texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch Shaggy Bronze Club texashooch's Avatar
    If i'm at the cash register and I say thank you when you give me the receipt, say thank you back (have a nice day works too). Don't say "you're welcome". That pisses me off. I was just being polite, you didn't really do me a favor jerk wad.

pesca-pescatarian TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotsError View Post
    People who go to Wal Mart and then complain about the trash in Wal Mart.
    Yep, +rep

asshat Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo's Avatar

Trivial Things that Annoy the Ever-living-$#@! out of You

This week knowing the air in my lungs at this moment has at some point previously been in goddamn dirty Sooner's lungs.

asshat Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er's Avatar
    The super tiny "new post" button next to the thread title

I mean it's probably one of the most used things and it's a $#@!ing dot. Works great on a smart phone. I mean what the $#@!

asshat slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch probably preboards planes slorch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    when the gf texts or says "guess what" with ZERO context or lead-in to what the $#@! i should be guessing.

it came to a head when i was in my busy season with work and sick as a dog, she took a cert exam a month before and was waiting on results. out of no where one morning,

"guess what!"
    'no clue, whats goin on'
    "you have to guess"
    'i have no idea'
    "c'mon just one guess"
    'I'm really cramped for time and I'm trying to give you some right now, but you're really pissing it away, so just tell me'
    .... turns out she had just gotten her results and she passed, totally chopped her off at the knees and felt bad but the guess what has largely ceased.
    "your mother died?"

That'll end the "guess what?" bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Old96er View Post
    The super tiny "new post" button next to the thread title

I mean it's probably one of the most used things and it's a $#@!ing dot. Works great on a smart phone. I mean what the $#@!
    Holy Hell, this is so correct.

asshat wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood Shaggy Gold Club wood's Avatar
    - Toilet paper mounted the wrong way.

- People charging into a crowded elevator without giving the people inside a chance to exit.
    - People standing blocking foot traffic, in the middle of busy doorways or walkways, bullshitting about whatever $#@!ing stupid bull$#@! they're bullshitting about.
    Last edited by wood; 10-04-2015 at 06:02 PM.

asshat heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso's Avatar
    When people say up when referring to a location south of the current one or up referring to a southern location.

I've never been down to Maine.
    I'm going to visit my grandma up in Florida.

asshat Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heso View Post
    When people say up when referring to a location south of the current one or up referring to a southern location.
    People who are actually wound so tight they notice $#@! like this...and then let it bother them

asshat RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn Shaggy Silver Club RabidHorn's Avatar
    Music the last 15 years.
    35 year old's that still black out drink on weekends.
    Screaming babies on airplanes.

asshat vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox's Avatar
    People who drive the limit in the left hand lane.

$#@!ERS!

Gitcher ass over to the right.

Jerkass next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus's Avatar
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    So we all know the trivial things of which you are proud in your life. What about trivial things in life (not necessarily your own) that just annoy the ever living $#@! out of you? For me, they're all kinda interconnected in a way.

1. Wal-Mart
    2. Morbidly obese fat asses (see #1)
    3. Teh poors at #1 (see also #2)
    4. Lazy people (see #1-3)

I just can't get over it when I go to Wal-Mart. I walked through the store the other day and literally wanted to scream out loud about 10 times b/c of the inconsiderate fat $#@!ing poor $#@!s that act like they own the store. Fat kneed women walking shoulder to shoulder down a narrow lane. Teh poors with their kids. I think I muttered "Jesus $#@!ing christ" about 5 times in a 2 minute span.

These things are trivial to my existence. They do not stop me from living a fulfilled life. But they just make my skin crawl.
    You go to Walmart regularly, you are on the poors

Just people in general.

Jerkass next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus has a gigantic e-peen. next2naus's Avatar
    I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses
    Quote Originally Posted by slorch View Post
    people texting and walking at the same time.

One or the other, $#@!.

people who jam up a walk way, such as at the Mall or gocery store by walking in the middle and lollygagging.

Get to the right, $#@!s.
    People loitering at a point of Ingres/egress such as a stairway

asshat The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes Shaggy Bronze Club The Eyes's Avatar
    people in line at a restaurant with ample menus that get to the front of said line and don't know what they want to eat.

asshat 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat Shaggy Gold Club 88wildcat's Avatar
    Standing behind someone in a check out line who has bought $5.82 worth of stuff and hands the cashier a five and a one but then tells the cashier to wait a minute while they dig around in their pockets/purse/billfold/other part of their body they keep money in that I don't even want to think of touching money that has been kept there for ten minutes to find two pennies to give to the cashier. Change is not radioactive, take it and stop holding up the damn line.

anybody that ever says "preggers" should be shot in the face.

I have been getting "Boss" a lot lately from fast food workers. Shouldn't, but it bugs the hell out of me. Call me "Sir" you little $#@!head.

asshat Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texashooch View Post
    If i'm at the cash register and I say thank you when you give me the receipt, say thank you back (have a nice day works too). Don't say "you're welcome". That pisses me off. I was just being polite, you didn't really do me a favor jerk wad.
    This is really weird dude, not going to lie. You are being polite and "you're welcome" is always a polite response...

asshat CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex Shaggy Bronze Club CoTex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyner's Dead View Post
    anybody that ever says "preggers" should be shot in the face.
    Or "co-ink-ee-dink" instead of coincidence. Get back on the couch and watch some more QVC, you don't belong in the real world.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 298 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast