+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: USMNT/CONCACAF World Cup Qualification 2018

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar

USMNT/CONCACAF World Cup Qualification 2018

Klinsmann or not, the next phase of this squad starts November 13 vs. a really $#@!ty set of teams in St. Vincent & The Grenadines (H) and T&T on the 17th (A). Guatemala is also in our group. If we make it through to the Hex, I'm hoping for a culling of the player pool to look something like this:

GK
    Howard
    Guzan
    Rimando
    Steffen

Defenders
    Chandler
    Orozco
    Brooks
    Gonzalez
    Cameron
    Ream
    Besler
    Evans
    Carter-Vickers

MF
    Jones
    Bradley
    F. Johnson
    Zardes
    Yedlin
    D. Williams
    Bedoya
    Diskerud
    Shea
    Zelalem
    Gil
    Hyndman
    Gyau

Forwards
    Altidore
    Dempsey
    Johannsson
    Morris
    Rubin
    Agudelo
    Green

oh my god. that attack. :(

asshat Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka has a gigantic e-peen. Inka's Avatar
    EU immigrant problem + H1B visas or ChiO's could solve this.

asshat mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost Definitely Shaggy upper class mdmost's Avatar
    I don't think Annie Clark is going to have much of an answer for Bacon.

asshat CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel probably preboards planes CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Altidore will be broken by then.

I know US Soccer didn't expect the U-23's to be in the 3rd place game but now both the full men's friendly and the 3rd place game are on at the exact same time tonight. Son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by knoxtnhorn View Post
    I know US Soccer didn't expect the U-23's to be in the 3rd place game but now both the full men's friendly and the 3rd place game are on at the exact same time tonight. Son of a bitch.
    One means something and the other means absolutely nothing.

Watch the U-23 game and DVR the friendly.

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    is the u23 match on normal people tv? (not telemundo, $#@!ing DirecTV)

It's on NBC Universo or something like that. It's a Spanish channel - 410 on DirectTV.

Btw, I'm kind of excited to hear that the first qualifier is on the 13th of Nov. That's the first night of our annual multi-family cabin outing in the Smoky Mountains. Our cabin this year, has a theater room.

i hope it has a satellite dish like this one

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum
    WHat channel/time is the friendly?

ESPN at 6.

Wait. That's what the guide says, but everything else says 5:30.
    Last edited by skipperj; 10-13-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Think that's the pregame.

BTW, East TN has found and is very proud of electricity and DirecTV. :)

Oh LOL. Altidore is starting.

Wish there was a way to tape one of the games and watch it after the other without knowing the score ahead of time.

Olympic starters:

Horvath—Polster, Carter-Vickers, Miazga, Pelosi—Serna, Trapp, Alashe, Hernández—Morris, Kiesewetter
    I know Carter-Vickers, Pelosi, Trapp, and Morris. No idea about the rest but the BigSoccer folks say it's $#@!ty and I have no idea what happened to Zelalem. I also thought Green was on the original call up.

Costa Rica lineup:

Howard; Evans, Cameron, Orozco, Ream; Yedlin, Williams, Jones, Shea; Zardes, Altidore (C) #USAvCRC

Banned Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum Derka Derka Shaggy Platinum
    Guarantee Altidore scores.

Not sure he's even touched the ball.

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxtnhorn View Post
    Oh LOL. Altidore is starting.
    Between Altidore and Danny Williams we're basically playing 9 v 13. Jeez.

I know there are Tico fans there....But I'm pretty sure it's our fans booing the team misplays. Never heard that before in over 18 years of following the team. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

bunghole drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore. drt is a rep whore.
    Yeah, guys just aren't good enough or playing to the required standard. The fans should expect better. Watching the first half has been pretty devoid of positive moments.

We're really struggling holding the ball in general, but especially in the final third in the middle of the field. Seems our midfielders and strikers are allergic to keeping the ball in that spot. We've been able to work the ball through the wings in the channels at times, but nothing through the middle.

asshat alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn's Avatar
    alphahorn.wordpress.com #1 rated stock market blog
    anyone watching the friendly vs costa rica?

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    This is atrocious soccer. (First half 37').

asshat alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? alphahorn's Avatar
    it's getting worse. our D is pathetic

we don't know what we're doing on defense

asshat Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin's Avatar
    I don't want that sandwich unless you're gonna put avocado on it.
    Costa Rica blows a chance wide of goal ... then come right back and go up, 1-0, with a smart shot to far post from Joel Campbell.

asshat El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11's Avatar
    at least on D its basically a bunch of B teamers, our offensive looks like $#@! whether its the A team or B

We've gone from suck to blow.

asshat Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy of Kain View Post
    We've gone from suck to blow.
    Actually, both are occurring simultaneously.

How the $#@! can US soccer be in this bad of shape? Seriously, it's like we've regressed this past year.

$#@!ing lulz.

The German walked off the field looking like a man who knows he's going to get fired or quit.

The current state of US Soccer:

Deserved win for Los Ticos. Possession stat is misleading (55 percent for U.S.); Costa Rica outshot the Nats, 15 (5) to 4 (3), and easily could've had two or three more goals.

U.S. continues to lose its way in midfield and along the backline. Doesn't matter who's starting up top when players can't string simple passes together or keep their composure.

Seriously, you want to beat the U.S.? Just play high pressure. You might leave yourself vulnerable to a counter or two, but there are very few players right now who can stay on the ball.

asshat RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO Definitely Shaggy upper class RamjetFDO's Avatar
    Boarding the VIP private Space Ark to leave this pathetic little rock.
    Wow ... I'm glad I forgot this match was on. :(

asshat williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza is a rep whore. williemackgarza's Avatar
    US looked really bad. Team given up on klansman?

The more things change, the more they stay the same. This team looks like they did 15 years ago or so.

asshat DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98's Avatar
    Can we find a port-a-potty girl at one of these USMNT games? Need some inside info on Jurgen getting fired, stat, or I'm gonna kill a kitten (b/c who the $#@! kills a puppy?).

very happy i didn't waste time watching this.

The most maddening thing about Klinsmann is there is no rhyme or reason to anything he does. He throws $#@! against the wall and hopes it will stick so he can puff out his chest and think he's the smartest guy in the room. It worked for him in Brazil because all of his $#@! throwing stuck (John Brooks vs Ghana, Julian Green vs Belgium). Since then, he has done nothing to field a cohesive team. He has experimented with rosters and almost all of them have been failures.

Last night's game didn't matter one iota. It was a friendly scheduled during an international break and coming off the Mexico game there wasn't going to be much to glean from it. It was the perfect time to play some younger guys and/or guys who haven't had a look yet. So why the $#@! are you starting soon-to-be 34 year old Jermaine Jones in an attacking midfield role when 1) it's not suited for him and 2) there's never going to be a situation in which he plays a meaningful game at that position?

I don't know the first thing about Lee Nguyen except for the fact that a lot of people felt he had an MVP caliber season in 2014 with the Revs and he's never gotten a long look in a game with the USMNT. Wouldn't it be a much better use of a game to see what he has? If he plays well it doesn't mean he should get an automatic roster spot, but it means he should get more looks. Playing a guy off the bench for 20-30 minutes at a time once or twice a year isn't going to give you a fair enough look at his quality during games.

Random thoughts as we enter qualification:

- This team MUST get younger. This first stretch of qualification needs to involve your stalwarts who are definitely a part of the 2016 plan...and Tim Howard. The carry overs from the 2014 squad should be: Howard, Cameron, Besler, Bradley, Bedoya, Yedlin, Bacon and Jozy (do I think Jozy should be a guarantee, no, but it's an inevitability).

- By my math that leaves 15 spots that should be up for grabs for this first set of qualifiers, 13 outfield players because Guzan will be one and some other keeper. Deuce will be part of this squad for now even though at 35 I think he's unlikely to be a factor in Russia. Klinsmann has relied on Alvarado all summer so he'll probably be in the mix. Chandler and Brooks have been hurt and suck so hopefully they'll be left off to get fully healthy, but given the dearth of talent at the defensive backs Chandler will probably play. Klinsmann and Fabian Johnson need to mend fences, but he should stay out to get healthy too.

- I see 9 to 11 spots up for grabs in this current WC qualifying cycle. With your first game being against St. Vincent and the Grenadines at home that's a good chance to get some young players a look. I know that seems crazy since it's your first qualifier, but if you can't beat St V&G with a mix of younger and veteran players you're $#@!ed. T&T did surprisingly well at the Gold Cup so I have no problem with a more veteran team playing on the road.

- US U23 players that should factor into the plans this first set of World Cup qualifiers
    1. Matt Miazga, CB New York Red Bulls - He's a big, physical, 20 year old who is a regular starter for the best team in MLS. He started slow at the U20 World Cup, but got much better as the tournament went along and was great in the last couple of games.
    2. Gedion Zelalem, MF Rangers - He's the future at midfield. Put him on the roster. Play him a little bit at St V&G and cap tie him (even though there is no concern about him flipping. Just get it done).
    3. Will Trapp, MF Columbus Crew
    4. Luis Gil, MF Real Salt Lake - Both had bright spots in the U23 qualifying

- I left Jordan Morris off because he'll undoubtedly be part of the plan. Miazga and Cameron Carter-Vickers are the future at CB and that is a bright future. Carter-Vickers is still just 17 so I'd give him another year of development before I'd consider bringing him into a camp.

- My selections are midfielders for a reason. The United States is never going to compete at the highest level until they can learn to possess the ball. They are just a disaster controlling the pace of the game, keeping the ball and avoiding bad turnovers.

I can't remember who it was, but one of the posters here has been clamoring for Benny Feilhaber, who is having an outstanding season in K.C. Benny will be 33 by the next Cup, so he might be too old to be part of the solution, but given the current state in midfield, he couldn't make things any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Braff Zacklin View Post
    I can't remember who it was, but one of the posters here has been clamoring for Benny Feilhaber, who is having an outstanding season in K.C. Benny will be 33 by the next Cup, so he might be too old to be part of the solution, but given the current state in midfield, he couldn't make things any worse.
    I forgot to mention him in my TL;DR post above, but by all accounts he's been by far the best American midfielder in MLS and there is no logical reason why he doesn't get a look. It has to be some sort of personal issue between him and Klinsmann. He absolutely deserves to be a factor in qualifying at the least, but it's not happening unless Klinsmann gets fired.

asshat LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore.
    Grant Wahl posted on twitter a poll that was taken and something like 57% of USMNT fans think Klinsmann should stay. That's astounding to me. I think there are more than a handful of coaches who could get better results right now. They might not be sexy names, but they would get the job done. This guy is robbing us Mack Brown style.

There were a few who lamented his decision to leave off LD on the WC roster. Many people justified it by dogging LD.

I think it's now reasonably clear that Klins' personnel decision have no rhyme, reason, or strategy. From the outside looking in, it appears that much of it solely depends on how Klins' feels about you, certainly not based on merit or skills. What's his $#@!ing love affair with Altidore? Surely nothing based on merit.

I used to think he had some master plan. I now realize that he doesn't think beyond that game or maybe even a smaller time frame. Remember some clubs getting pissed at Klins for calling up their players, making them fly home, and then Klins not even playing them. The $#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to believe in Klins. Now I realize he has no idea what the $#@! he's doing.
    Last edited by crash_davis; 10-14-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Something else I was thinking about last night.

I'm not sure what the cause is but there was a time when the youngsters coming out of the youth program (Bradenton) panned out at a much higher percentage than they do now. I really started paying attention to US soccer at the beginning of the 2000's when Donovan, Beasley, and a few others were just making their mark. I'd watch a lot of youth games/tourneys and, a few years later, would recognize current players from their days at the youth levels.

Now, I have no idea what's going on. When I watched the U-23 games, I only recognized a handful of players and all, but Pelosi, came from overseas.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    I think he has to seriously give a shot to some of the youngsters being homegrown by the MLS teams. Maybe they just need to grow up a bit.

asshat El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11 grows his own roses El_Pollo_Loco11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crash_davis View Post
    There were a few who lamented his decision to leave off LD on the WC roster. Many people justified it by dogging LD.

I think it's now reasonably clear that Klins' personnel decision have no rhyme, reason, or strategy
    . From the outside looking in, it appears that much of it solely depends on how Klins' feels about you, certainly not based on merit or skills. What's his $#@!ing love affair with Altidore? Surely nothing based on merit.

I used to think he had some master plan. I now realize that he doesn't think beyond that game or maybe even a smaller time frame. Remember some clubs getting pissed at Klins for calling up their players, making them fly home, and then Klins not even playing them. The $#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to believe in Klins. Now I realize he has no idea what the $#@! he's doing.
    Our strategy in the WC and against Mexico seemed to be to absorb pressure and then counter attack (our score on set pieces), he left our best counter attacking player of all time (and its not even close) at home. Not to mention that our starting 11, lacked any speed during those games. When we go beckerman, jonees, bradely, alitdore, and demps we might be fielding the slowest (competitive) team in the world

White Mexican LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP has a gigantic e-peen. LongIslandIceSIP's Avatar
    Saw this is US & Concacaf qualifiers, so I'll post here. If y'all don't want any México news, let me know and I'll start another thread.

México announced their new coach. Interim coach Tuca Ferreti leaves with a perfect record (4 wins) and goes back to coach Tigres in Liga MX.

I know absolutely nothing about this new coach.... not sure what to expect.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colombi...4315--sow.html

Colombian coach Osorio takes over Mexico's national team

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- Colombian coach Juan Carlos Osorio has taken charge of Mexico's national team, becoming the 12th person to lead ''El Tri'' in the last nine years.

Osorio takes over from interim head coach Ricardo Ferretti, who had been in the job since Miguel Herrera was fired in July after he punched a TV reporter at an airport.

Osorio will make his debut in two World Cup qualifiers next month, when Mexico hosts El Salvador and travels to Honduras.

The 53-year-old coach told a news conference Wednesday that he is excited about this ''great opportunity.''

Osorio was most recently coach of Sao Paulo FC. He stepped down last week after five months with the Brazilian club.

i'll allow it

asshat ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc has a gigantic e-peen. ludosc's Avatar
    Steven Goff ‏@SoccerInsider 3m3 minutes ago
    beIN Sports has purchased the rights to #USMNT World Cup qualifier at T&T on Nov 17 in Port of Spain. Host owns initial rights.

asshat LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore. LurkingHorn is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by crash_davis View Post

I think it's now reasonably clear that Klins' personnel decision have no rhyme, reason, or strategy. From the outside looking in, it appears that much of it solely depends on how Klins' feels about you, certainly not based on merit or skills. What's his $#@!ing love affair with Altidore? Surely nothing based on merit.

Pretty much agree with all this. This all started for me when the 30-man squad gathered for camp and he said LD was a forward and a forward only. Our best counter attacking threat of all time who was rounding into form was left at home for Chris wondolowski and brad freaking Evans. Still mind-boggling to me that so many people supported that decision.

Now you add other instances of players who are basically his pets (jones, Alvarado, altidore) and getting run for reasons I can't even begin to understand. I honestly think Bradley was a better coach because he is a student of the game. If klinsmann was coaching staebak like Bradley is right now, do people think that team would be even close to 2nd place like they are right now? That said, it was time for Bradley to go just like it's time for klinsmann to leave.

Agree. Just look at what Tim Howard did. Love the guy. Don't want him off the team. But, he did do exactly what Donovan did and, yet, not a negative word has been said about it from JK. Not sure if everyone remembers this or not, but JK's son put out a tweet last year basically laughing at LD for being left off the squad. This tells me that JK does play favorites and he had something personal against LD.
    You're there to put the best product on the field, not be a little bitch because you don't like someone.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast