+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 112 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 5596

Thread: USMNT/CONCACAF World Cup Qualification 2018

asshat Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn's Avatar
    Might want to check out some of the fresh blood at CB.

I hope Zimmerman impresses. He had a great season for FCD. And is a beast in the air.

dmb???

asshat Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon's Avatar
    GOALKEEPERS (5): David Bingham (San Jose Earthquakes), Stefan Frei (Seattle Sounders FC), Bill Hamid (D.C. United), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake), Luis Robles (New York Red Bulls)

DEFENDERS (10): DaMarcus Beasley (Unattached), Steve Birnbaum (D.C. United), Brad Evans (Seattle Sounders FC), Greg Garza (Atlanta United FC), Matt Hedges (FC Dallas), Taylor Kemp (D.C. United), Chad Marshall (Seattle Sounders FC), Keegan Rosenberry (Philadelphia Union), Walker Zimmerman (FC Dallas), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

MIDFIELDERS (12): Kellyn Acosta (FC Dallas), Alejandro Bedoya (Philadelphia Union), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Benny Feilhaber (Sporting Kansas City), Jermaine Jones (Unattached), Sacha Kljestan (New York Red Bulls), Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy), Kekuta Manneh (Vancouver Whitecaps FC), Dax McCarty (New York Red Bulls), Darlington Nagbe (Portland Timbers), Chris Pontius (Philadelphia Union), Wil Trapp (Columbus Crew SC)

FORWARDS (5): Juan Agudelo (New England Revolution), Jozy Altidore (Toronto FC), Jordan Morris (Seattle Sounders FC), Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes), Gyasi Zardes (LA Galaxy)
    First obvservation: GRAHAM ZUSI is listed as a Defender, not in midfield.

Second observation: KELLYN ACOSTA is finally listed as a Midfielder, not a defender.

Third observation: I'm hoping that Feilhaber, McCarty, and Nagbe school Bradley in the camp. McCarty is small, but he never disappears in games and he's never been known for making 70 successful back passes in a game.

I know that there is no way that Bradley gets left off the team, but I would like to at least have him be subbed off the field when he's playing like $#@! and then soon find himself not even in the starting 11.

Bradley may have more assists to the opposition than for the US over the past 10-15 games and I'm not joking.

asshat DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98's Avatar
    Of all the options at FB, are any LB so we can finally play Fabian where he should be? Or are they all RB?

Quote Originally Posted by DieUCLA98 View Post
    Of all the options at FB, are any LB so we can finally play Fabian where he should be? Or are they all RB?
    Kellyn Acosta, duh.

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    i read yesterday that Arenas might experiment with Zusi at RB. Uh, yeah.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemans4Horn View Post
    Might want to check out some of the fresh blood at CB.

I hope Zimmerman impresses. He had a great season for FCD. And is a beast in the air.
    Yep. I would love he and Hedges to do well. Both are solid as hell.

That's disturbing about Zusi. His only skill set - at least as it's been explained to us wondering why he was out there - was his ability on set pieces/crossing. Watching him run around like a chicken with his head cut off, pretending to play defense, does not give me any confidence this would work.

asshat kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6's Avatar
    zusi at rb? omg, thats hilarious. $#@! it! USA USA USA

This is why the rest of the world actually likes us in this case. They all have teams full of European studs and they're all like, "Ah, these $#@!in' bums ain't gonna win $#@!." We'll throw Graham Zusi at right back and be all, "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!" Go, go USA.

It truly defies logic doesn't it. I was thinking that you could put anyone else on that roster at left or right back and it would make more sense than Zusi.

Sounds like the Zelalem to BVB is about to go down, which is great.

asshat DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98 Shaggy Bronze Club DieUCLA98's Avatar
    Weigl has that no. 6 role locked down at BvB and the depth for the no. 8 at BvB is kind of absurd. I don't see Zelalem as a no. 10.

All that to say... I don't think he'll be seeing the pitch at BvB much more than he did at Arsenal this year. Really hope I'm wrong though - would love to see a chemistry develop between him and Pulisic.

asshat Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon's Avatar
    Weigl has that no. 6 role locked down at BvB and the depth for the no. 8 at BvB is kind of absurd. I don't see Zelalem as a no. 10.

All that to say... I don't think he'll be seeing the pitch at BvB much more than he did at Arsenal this year. Really hope I'm wrong though - would love to see a chemistry develop between him and Pulisic.
    This on all accounts.

Someone then explain the point then. I've watched a few BvB games because of CP and even at my limited knowledge of European football, I could tell they don't need any midfielders.

USMNT/CONCACAF World Cup Qualification 2018

I don't claim to know anything about Dortmund's setup, but here's who all is ahead of Zelalem in the pecking order at Arsenal:

Santi Cazorla, Francis Coquelin, Aaron Ramsey, Granit Xhaka, Jack Wilshere, Mohamed El Neny.

Aside from Santi, the rest of those guys are all 26 (Ramsey) and younger, and look to be in Arsenal's plans for years to come. Maybe the BVB midfield is older, or features some players who will be moving on soon?

BvB is a notoriously young program year in and year out. IIRC, they're known for bringing up hotshot youngsters and selling them off. And they're stacked at midfield. That's why I don't understand the need for Zelalem.

Quote Originally Posted by knoxtnhorn View Post
    BvB is a notoriously young program year in and year out. IIRC, they're known for bringing up hotshot youngsters and selling them off. And they're stacked at midfield. That's why I don't understand the need for Zelalem.
    Let me help you figure out why BvB would want Zelalem.

"IIRC, they're known for bringing up hotshot youngsters and selling them off."

So transfer; not a loan. Got it.

BvB lineups year over year are like a line change in hockey. It's wholesale sales and additions during the summer transfer window. My guess is they are getting Zelalem now in hopes he can have some good minutes with the youth team and then hope he can fill in for what will surely be a slew of players leaving BvB during the summer.

FWIW Rangers fans raved about his composure on the ball, ability to beat a man 1 v 1, and his vision. They all said he simply needed to get bigger and stronger. Regardless of how much bigger he is, the Bundesliga is more skilled and less brutal than the Scottish second division, so hopefully it will be less of a problem while he continues to mature/get bigger and stronger.

asshat TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap View Post
    Winter camp roster for Serbia and Jamaica

No European based guys so its kinda $#@!e. DMB? $#@!in Wondo? Lets not make this a habit Bruce.

Glad to see Benny and Agudelo back in the pool tho.
    CSB alert.

Kekuta Manneh did his MLS combine training in Pville at Forza Campeon along with some guy from the university of Oregon. My son was training there at the same time. Kekuta was a really nice guy that signed a bunch of cards for everyone there. Him and the Oregon guy struggled with some of the drills David's (owner) 10 year old players could do. David is a hell of a technical trainer for anyone in the Austin area if your kid loves soccer. I really hope Kekuta can complete his dream of playing for the red, white, and blue.

Speaking of Rangers....

‏@BrianSciaretta Jan 9
    It's official. American midfielder Emerson Hyndman is loaned from Bournemouth to Rangers - currently 2nd in Scotland. #usmnt

Great move for Hyndman. Should get some playing time and for a team that is fighting for a Champions League spot.

Edit: by "fighting" for a Champions League spot, I mean no chance in hell... Didn't realize they're 19 points behind Celtic.
    Last edited by DieUCLA98; 01-11-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Great move for Hyndman. Should get some playing time and for a team that is fighting for a Champions League spot.

Edit: by "fighting" for a Champions League spot, I mean no chance in hell... Didn't realize they're 19 points behind Celtic.
    In the past 1st place was guaranteed a spot and 2nd place had to play in for a spot. Has this changed?

Yup - first place gets a spot guaranteed, 2nd and 3rd place go to Europa. They lost their 2nd champions league spot recently because they didn't have a high enough UEFA coeff.

Edit: Looking back on it, it doesn't look like they've had 2 CL spots since at least 2012. Maybe they did back when Rangers and Celtic were both good, pre Rangers bankruptcy?
    Last edited by DieUCLA98; 01-12-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Video from US Soccer following Bruce Arena around on the first day of practice with the USMNT. It's been raining a lot in LA the last couple of week, but there wasn't any rain today and the team got to have a full outdoor practice this morning (and maybe in the afternoon). I'm not sure if they were on grass or turf though.

Here's the link: http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2017...t-mnt-training

I have to say that I was a little bummed by his comments near the end of the clip, because I'm worried that he won't move on from the player he was talking about.

WEEK 1 recap:... [EDIT] video on page has been retitled, but is the video from the previous post.

Zusi Embracing Switch to Right Back: http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2017...ht-back-switch

Haven't read/watched yet, so as of yet I have no comment.
    Last edited by Napoleon; 01-17-2017 at 05:49 PM.

I want to see Dom Dwyer's speed and strength (for his height) available for the USMNT. He reminds me of a younger Lavezzi, who played like a bulldog and had good straightaway speed.

Dom Dwyer nearing U.S. citizenship, 'would jump' at national team chance

MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. - Sporting Kansas City forward Dom Dwyer is now counting the days until he becomes a United States citizen.

"February 14 marks the date of my five years of holding a green card, so then I'll be eligible for citizenship," the English-born striker told ESPN FC. "That paperwork is sitting there, ready to filed on the 14th, and we'll see where it goes from there."

The 26-year-old has been one of the top forwards in MLS since 2014, when he scored 22 goals in 33 appearances. In five seasons with SKC, he has found the net 52 times in 113 games.

Dwyer is hoping those numbers are enough to eventually earn him a U.S. national team call-up when he acquires citizenship. Dwyer's wife is Canadian-born U.S. women's national team striker Sydney Leroux.

"I think any footballer, you want to play on the international stage. That's the biggest there is. To play for your country would be amazing," said Dwyer, who has lived in the U.S. since 2009, when he enrolled in Tyler Junior College in Tyler, Texas. He then spent one season playing for the University of South Florida. Sporting drafted him 16th overall in the 2012 MLS SuperDraft...
    Bring it on!

http://www.espnfc.us/sporting-kansas...l-team-call-up

...of course, he's no Wondolowski...

He married Sydney Leroux. My jealousy is so high that I can't like him.

asshat LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Do we have any info about when the venues are going to be released for the qualifiers? This seems awfully late considering the next one is in March. I make it to one per cycle and am actually excited about getting out to one now that Klinsmann is gone.

asshat kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Gold Club kingkoopa6's Avatar
    I like him because he can pull.

asshat zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87 Shaggy Gold Club zepol87's Avatar
    God damn I love her so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LurkingHorn View Post
    Do we have any info about when the venues are going to be released for the qualifiers? This seems awfully late considering the next one is in March. I make it to one per cycle and am actually excited about getting out to one now that Klinsmann is gone.
    I have heard that the Honduras will be in Salt Lake City but nothing confirmed yet. Organization is not the strong point for this $#@! show. Hell we show the USA/Mex game as June 11th but everything I have seen from the Mexico side says June 13th
    Last edited by zepol87; 01-19-2017 at 10:53 AM.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    I want to see Dom Dwyer's speed and strength (for his height) available for the USMNT. He reminds me of a younger Lavezzi, who played like a bulldog and had good straightaway speed.

Bring it on!

http://www.espnfc.us/sporting-kansas...l-team-call-up

...of course, he's no Wondolowski...
    I wonder if Tim Howard would be down with him on the USMNT?

http://deadspin.com/tim-howard-also-...287.1478188284

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...mann/96689094/

asshat LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. LurkingHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by zepol87 View Post
    God damn I love her so much!!!

I have heard that the Honduras will be in Salt Lake City but nothing confirmed yet. Organization is not the strong point for this $#@! show. Hell we show the USA/Mex game as June 11th but everything I have seen from the Mexico side says June 13th
    I think the Mexico date got pushed up so Mexico could go to the Confed Cup.

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    Tim Howard is in the twilight of his career and should probably stick to keeping goal. Leave the politics of who should be in the player pool to the manager.

asshat UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow has a gigantic e-peen. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Agreed. Stupid Brit.

But in all seriousness, he can't be worse than Wondo---can he?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
    I feel like this is a commented directed at Timothy Chandler, and Tim Howard is right on the money.

Jermaine Jones plays like he's hunting the person who kidnapped his daughter all the time, so you're never concerned with effort there.
    I feel like Fabian Johnson loses focus on occasion and I don't really know what to think of Danny Williams' play. I don't know what Julian Green's attitude was like in the months after the 2014 World Cup, but considering how much of a primadonna he became over in Germany, I seriously doubt he trained with the USMNT like he would do anything to win a sot. And speaking of young kids, I think that John Brooks loses focus a bit, but that's more because of his age/experience than because he doesn't care, but in the end...

...it is difficult to imagine anyone growing up in Europe really giving a $#@! about a CONCOCAF Qualifier against any team other than Mexico, with the possible exception (now) of Costa Rica (because they did so well in Brazil WC 2014). The American raised guys coming into a camp with Euros who dog it has got to be frustrating when they know that Klinsmann was going to go with the German raised guy rather than an American raised guy who would run until his lungs burst.

Completely agree with everything you said Napoleon.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    It has its moments. But running until your lungs bits is great, until you realize that those guys aren't that good, have no touch or ball control, and can't pass or hit the broad side of a barn with a shot.

i think there's a happy medium between all US born and what Klinsmann was doing. Because right now the US isn't churning out enough talent to compete on the world stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    Jermaine Jones plays like he's hunting the person who kidnapped his daughter all the time, so you're never concerned with effort there.
    So what you're saying is JJ is....

asshat Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Grammer Police's Avatar
    A broken linked image?

More from Tim Howard...allegedly.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/ti...042941319.html

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Grammer Police View Post
    A broken linked image?
    Dammit, it's supposed to be Liam Neeson from Taken:

asshat Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz probably preboards planes Schulz's Avatar
    DeAndre Yedlin is apparently really playing well for Newcastle. He had 2 assists in their game against Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Lange View Post
    Sounds like the Zelalem to BVB is about to go down, which is great.
    Or he could end up in the second division in the Netherlands. Either or.

He's going to VVV Venlo the leader in the Dutch second division. I'm ok with it for two reasons, 1) he's going to the top team in that league which means he'll be playing on a team that's better than a lot of his competition which means it won't be a struggle to get possession and make an impact. 2) I'm assuming the second division is like the first division in that it's an attack minded league so he'll get a chance to create a lot of chances and scoring opportunities.

asshat shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax's Avatar
    I would be happy with that for a year. Too bad our connection to AZ is now in MLS. Holland would be a great place for Gideon right now though.

asshat Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Long Rod Von Hugendong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schulz View Post
    DeAndre Yedlin is apparently really playing well for Newcastle. He had 2 assists in their game against Rotherham.
    He has. The frustrating part is that he's still making the same mistakes he always has. He'll look great going forward, but then make some dumbass mistake where he'll turn the ball over deep in his own half. He hasn't been able to consistently lock down the starting RB spot from Vernon Anita, but Rafa Benetiz like to rotate his guys anyway, so who knows if he's the true 1st choice or not.

Quote Originally Posted by atllonghorn View Post
    Or he could end up in the second division in the Netherlands. Either or.

He's going to VVV Venlo the leader in the Dutch second division. I'm ok with it for two reasons, 1) he's going to the top team in that league which means he'll be playing on a team that's better than a lot of his competition which means it won't be a struggle to get possession and make an impact. 2) I'm assuming the second division is like the first division in that it's an attack minded league so he'll get a chance to create a lot of chances and scoring opportunities.
    Also it's just a loan for the rest of this season so this summer, I'm sure Arsenal will sell him off to somewhere better and collect their fee for him. They want to see him fill up some stat sheets and bloat the transfer fee.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 46 of 112 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 ... LastLast