+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Colts @ Panthers MNF - Chuck Pagano Saga In Question

Colts @ Panthers MNF - Chuck Pagano Saga In Question

Interesting matchup tonight in Charlotte. Two big stories that could come as a result of this one. Subplot here is the Carolina Panthers after the Packers' loss last night have the chance to be in sole possession of the NFC with a win here. For the Colts, a must-win tonight for Chuck Pagano to try to try and save his approval rating in Indy and get back some respect after already landing one of the hottest coaching seats at this point in the season (true story you can find the articles out there already calling it).

Right now the much talked of superbowl run seems to be fading even with them still being in 1st place in the south, and all the upheaval has caused the team to fall way short of expectations. They've had issues protecting Luck and he for his part has not been able to get in his usual groove.

Panthers on the other hand, Newton's played turnover free football, taken what the defenses have given him, and rushed when he's had the chance. And the defense is still solid. But the Panthers this week and next have some things to prove to prove they are a superbowl caliber team.

Things to watch: Colts D vs Greg Olsen - He's been the number 1 target in the passing game. But you have to figure at some point defenses are going to zero in on him and dare Newton to spread the wealth and leave receivers on one on one matchups to see whether he trusts them to go get it or not. Will the Colts decide to do this?

Luck vs Josh Norman - This guy's been the ball hawk on Carolina. Luck so far has been a guy that just will not back down from challenging any defender, one of his strengths but also a bad weakness such as when he attempted to challenge Revis week 1 and paid for it. He may want to try throwing opposite Norman tonight as a different approach.

Chuck Pagano's plan - Will he respond to the heat he's taken by taking a careful and conservative approach to tonight's game, one that has proven all too many times to doom coaches in the middle of a crisis? Or will he take risks to send a message to his team that they came down there to Charlotte to get a win tonight?
    Last edited by UTSportsSince86; 11-02-2015 at 05:30 PM.

asshat HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos's Avatar
    Grigson should be the one getting $#@!-canned. A first round pick for Richardson - wtf?

Pagano isn't much better. Luck is the only reason he's still around in Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopopotamos View Post
    Grigson should be the one getting $#@!-canned. A first round pick for Richardson - wtf?

I think so too, but at the rate Pagano's been getting barbecued it's going to be tough to survive and like I've said, you get in a situation like this and start making conservative calls, it's going to really get bad in town for him regardless of who the opponent is.

Rain's gonna make this one ugly

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    Well this is just a brilliant $#@!ing start by Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Pagano isn't much better. Luck is the only reason he's still around in Indy.

Looks like he's going to single-handedly get him fired now

Bad waste of a challenge there, looks bad for Pagano if he's going to that length

And that right there shows how far in a corner he's painted, ultraconservative right there

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    Not the most exciting 30 minutes of football you'll ever see.

Colts are lucky right now to only be down 4 and Newton's throws some of them have become affected by rain, but there is a trust factor right now, lack of between Luck and Pagano. I can tell because when I've seen the Colts of the last few years on 3rd downs, usually they've let Luck do his thing and keep it in his hands. Pagano isn't allowing it in this game and rain or no rain, lack of trust like that is a bad thing between coach and QB.

I see that as the difference right now. Newton isn't perfect, but Rivera does trust him with the football.
    Last edited by UTSportsSince86; 11-02-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Herbstreit is on some $#@!ing crack to be saying this $#@! at halftime

asshat tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone's Avatar
    Foshwitt!

asshat tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone Shaggy Gold Club tbone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UTSportsSince86 View Post
    Herbstreit is on some $#@!ing crack to be saying this $#@! at halftime
    What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    What did he say?

When asked about who could come out of the dark and make a run at the playoffs of course said "OU" as if they were gonna come out and roll right through Baylor and TCU

Stupid ohio $#@!

Ha!!!!! Protesters have repelled off the upper deck to fly a banner.

Bernard

\_(ツ)_/ SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII Definitely Shaggy upper class SPII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Ha!!!!! Protesters have repelled off the upper deck to fly a banner.

Bernard
    https://twitter.com/Ron_Clements/sta...315968/photo/1

asshat BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26 has a gigantic e-peen. BigVegasHorn26's Avatar
    I can't tell if the Panthers are this legit or if the Colts suck that bad.

asshat Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes
    Greenpiss hippy morons?

asshat bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down? Shaggy Bronze Club bro calm down?'s Avatar
    Andrew Luck looks like $#@!

Should stick Hasselback in, that throw was utter $#@!

asshat rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed has a gigantic e-peen. rpspeed's Avatar

asshat Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme Shaggy Platinum Beef Supreme's Avatar
    The avatar is now making a banner since I am also a natural gas field.

Bad playcalling too, they waited till now to call those plays. No wonder Colts fans hate Pep Hamilton

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    Cam Newton, no matter how great an athlete he indeed is, is one of the most annoying $#@!s I've ever watch play football. Great first down signal, oops holding. Just play the damn game you arrogant $#@!.

Colts are stupidly wasting time here not going to the endzone

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    Yeah, Hmmmm.

Game series here.

Banned H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    indy is about to win this game

Whoa.

asshat Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron probably preboards planes Captain Ron's Avatar
    Near disaster for the Panthers.

asshat Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes
    Hahaha, int would have been so awesome.

Newton almost gave Indy the game there lol

Banned H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? H34TX might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    panthers played too conservatively and doomed themselves in q4

Saving those 2 seconds probably more valuable than the few extra yards he might have run for.

Edit: Or not.

Tillman is owning Moncrief.

asshat mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini Shaggy Gold Club mulletpelini's Avatar
    Cmon you gotta make that catch

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEE catch

Uh oh, maybe not.

Hooo Big review here

Hmmm, not sure that was a catch.

Give it to him..... Let's see some more drama.

Luck playing like the Royals, doesn't do $#@! for 8 innings then starts throwing fire.

inconclusive

Tough to say he didn't have it.

Nice!!!! y2ah

That recovery to make that play!!!

Would have been a travesty to overrule that while not being able to call the blatant interference.

Badass play there.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast