+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 173 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,050 of 8623

Thread: Tom Herman

bunghole Bigjohns97 names their bicycles. All three of them. Bigjohns97 names their bicycles. All three of them. Bigjohns97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopopotamos View Post
    Really interesting podcast from Blatant Homerism discussing the coaching changes and Texas with Football Scoop's Scott Roussel.

Roussel says that the biggest issue/obstacle to hiring Herman for Texas will be that Tom is going to want autonomy - he wants to run his program like Nick Saban does at Alabama or Bill B does at NE. Roussel says that Herman really wants the job but isn't going to take it if he feels like he's running a clown show.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...ev_H2Y.twitter
    WTF does this even mean, I want specifics, what does the head football coach at Texas not have control over that Nick Saban does at Alabama, serious replies only please.

bunghole Bigjohns97 names their bicycles. All three of them. Bigjohns97 names their bicycles. All three of them. Bigjohns97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spankytoes View Post
    It works the other way too though.

Rich Rodriguez took a 7-5 WVU team to 3-8 his first year. Then he was 9-4 and eventually worked his way to 3 consecutive 11 win seasons. Then Michigan snatched him up in what was considered a killer move at the time. He never won more than 7 games at Michigan and 2 out of 3 years we're losing seasons. He's currently stinking it up at Arizona and may be fired again.

Coaching is very much a product of who you know. Herman has obvious Texas ties with recruiting. Bringing in a Dabo Sweeney may look good on paper, but it rarely translates to success. Kids want to play for a Saban or Meyer because they're brand names. That's why those 2 would be successful anywhere.
    First of all this is a great post and I believe it explains so of the issues Charlie has seen since arriving on the forty acres.

I think this kind of stuff comes down to regions and the different types of people that we have in this great country. When someone moves to a region they are not familiar with they struggle, I think this is the main reason we can't seem to get Peterson down here as he understands this challenge better than anymore.

This is also why I am hoping that we move on Herman ASAP as I believe he is the exact answer we have been waiting for at Texas for the longest time.

asshat spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes Probably Shaggy upper class spankytoes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sam Beckett View Post
    You don't think Dabo would be successful? Obviously Herman is a better choice for the Texas job, but Dabo has built a pretty damn good resume for himself....
    He has. It only took him 9 years as an underling coach and 4 years as a HC to get there. He has had 13 years to form ties to Clemson's recruiting areas. How does that benefit Texas? Clemson doesn't have a single player from Texas on their roster. Herman has at least won some recruiting battles against Big 12 coaches and developed players.
    Last edited by spankytoes; 11-23-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Missile View Post
    Has it ever occurred to you guys that Mack started sucking once he fired GDGD, and then GDGD went to Iowa and they are suddenly having a lot of success?

What if it was all GDGD all along???
    A friend of mine on Facebook who played football at UT when mack and greg were here said that UT's downturn was a result of getting rid of Greg Davis.

He has. It only took him 9 years as an underling coach and 4 years as a HC to get there. He has had 13 years to form ties to Clemson's recruiting areas. How does that benefit Texas? Clemson doesn't have a single player from Texas on their roster. Herman has at least won some recruiting battles against Big 12 coaches and developed players.
    This!

This is why we need Herman, why TCU and Baylor are able to do so much with so little and why TAMU is back on top in the state of Texas.

We need someone with Texas roots.

EDIT: of yeah don't forget about OU and OSU!

asshat P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P Shaggy Silver Club P's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjohns97 View Post
    First of all this is a great post and I believe it explains so of the issues Charlie has seen since arriving on the forty acres.

I think this kind of stuff comes down to regions and the different types of people that we have in this great country. When someone moves to a region they are not familiar with they struggle, I think this is the main reason we can't seem to get Peterson down here as he understands this challenge better than anymore.

This is also why I am hoping that we move on Herman ASAP as I believe he is the exact answer we have been waiting for at Texas for the longest time.
    Styles of play. Rich Rod took his spread to a conference that was all power football at the time. They didn't have the players in place to execute it, and fielded a smallish 3-3-5 against the likes of Wisky's running attack. Game. Set. Match.

Strong stubbornly thought he could bring the SEC to the big12. That was the beginning of the end for him. No matter how good the D is, the O's in this conference just naturally score more points. You have to be more innovative week to week to survive in this conference. Floundering around trying to figure that out did him in.

asshat branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder has a gigantic e-peen. branthebuilder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    I know you're a stat geek, but this is one case of "watch them play". SMU has a bunch of scrawny 2nd team all-district dudes. Duke at least looks like a college football team. And Duke has a pretty good coach, too.

asshat 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five Probably Shaggy upper class 4th&Five's Avatar
    WTF does this even mean, I want specifics, what does the head football coach at Texas not have control over that Nick Saban does at Alabama, serious replies only please.
    From what I've heard when Saban got to Bama he told the AD he was there to coach. He didn't want to deal with donors, he didn't want anyone at practice and he didn't want distractions around his team. Mack enjoyed glad handing with our BMD's. We have $#@!ing statues of a few. They have influence and a lot of opinions. Most big time coaches don't want that $#@! around everyday.

asshat Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen. Rusk has a gigantic e-peen.
    Our coach will also have to spend a lot of his time filming shows for LHN.

Quote Originally Posted by The Banner Year View Post
    A friend of mine on Facebook who played football at UT when mack and greg were here said that UT's downturn was a result of getting rid of Greg Davis.
    short memories. GD's last year we went 5-7. In those 7 losses, we scored 12, 20, 21, 22, 14, 16, and 17.

Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    Styles of play. Rich Rod took his spread to a conference that was all power football at the time. They didn't have the players in place to execute it, and fielded a smallish 3-3-5 against the likes of Wisky's running attack. Game. Set. Match.

Strong stubbornly thought he could bring the SEC to the big12. That was the beginning of the end for him. No matter how good the D is, the O's in this conference just naturally score more points. You have to be more innovative week to week to survive in this conference. Floundering around trying to figure that out did him in.
    He had 4 years to get to a 7-5 record, he had plenty of time to get implemented a successful scheme on both sides of the ball.

I think this best represents what we have seen with Charlie, everyone seems to forget this year was a down year for the big 12, if this would have been 5 years ago we would have gotten embarrassed. Talking 20-30 point losses instead of just a couple of TD's.

asshat Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic's Avatar
    as far from this fuckin place as possible
    This!

This is why we need Herman, why TCU and Baylor are able to do so much with so little and why TAMU is back on top in the state of Texas.

Wat?

Quote Originally Posted by Landomatic View Post
    Wat?
    Not sure what you are having trouble with?

asshat Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Better: Fedora to Stetson.
    iswydt

asshat BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB Shaggy Bronze Club BBB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermos H Christ View Post
    Harsin or Phil Montgomery would also probably kill it here. Or Fedora. Or Chad Morris. No way we whiff on all those guys. It'll be OK. There is a lot of up and coming coaching talent out there with Texas ties.

I may be in the minority here but I would take anyone on that list, and some others, over Jimbo. I just don't think what he does is in any way a good fit for the players coming out of Texas these days. Maybe he can teach anyone to play pro-style because he's just that good, but I feel like trying to do that was ultimately the downfall of both Mack and Strong. Put both of them in a downward spiral they couldn't pull out of in time.
    What about Dabo? I get it sleeping with his mother is $#@!ing weird, but he seems like he would work here and get along with the boosters. When he first went to Clemson I was glad he wasn't our coach, now I find him in my top 3 like to have.

*edit* should have read on past your post. Still think he would be very good here.
    Last edited by BBB; 11-23-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by po elvis View Post
    short memories. GD's last year we went 5-7. In those 7 losses, we scored 12, 20, 21, 22, 14, 16, and 17.
    In fairness to GD, some of that can probably be attributed to Mack chasing the 'Bama dragon and forcing a system on him that we weren't really suited for, no?

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinTiger View Post
    Probably not, but you still ask. You'd be foolish not to. I'd say the same to those in Baton Rouge although I think they are zeroed in on fisher now.
    of the guys that seem like they might want to move Fisher is the safest bet. I want him but I know we aren't getting him. the carousel really gets interesting if Fisher goes to LSU.

asshat dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? dcar00 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Mack got rid of Davis because he wanted to change the offense, due to bama game. Mack told him the offense to run when we went 5-7. Davis knew Gilbert and our OL wasn't prepared to run that offense.

The downturn was Mack trying to change the offense, in an instant, to something we hadn't recruited for. it became a disaster because he had already gone cruise control on recruiting before 09. Harsin cobbled together an offense which was magician like.

somewhat back to the thread...Harsin is 3rd for me after Fisher, Herman. yes I know neither run an offense like we have now but I think they are coaches who can work with what they have. unlike Mack and Greg.

asshat Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic Shaggy Gold Club Landomatic's Avatar
    Not sure what you are having trouble with?
    Figure it out and let me know.

Let your nuts hang runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Quote Originally Posted by BrothaHorn View Post
    Mack Brown Texas Football, the Remix!

Quote Originally Posted by 4th&Five View Post
    From what I've heard when Saban got to Bama he told the AD he was there to coach. He didn't want to deal with donors, he didn't want anyone at practice and he didn't want distractions around his team. Mack enjoyed glad handing with our BMD's. We have $#@!ing statues of a few. They have influence and a lot of opinions. Most big time coaches don't want that $#@! around everyday.
    this is my fear with tom herman.

Quote Originally Posted by 200lb Gorilla View Post
    What's your fear? That Herman won't want to do that extra $#@! so we won't get him? Or that we get him but he sucks because he can't handle that extra $#@!?

asshat UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn Shaggy Bronze Club UT Lawnghorn's Avatar
    This!

WTF are you talking about?! Negged.

This!

A&M is about to finish their third year in a row not ranked. Heck, even with Manziel they finished 9-4 and 18th in the polls in 2013. A&M hasn't been "back on top in the state of Texas" since Manziel left.

Only reason Sumlin still has a job is because they play 4 HS teams in nonconference each year.
    Last edited by TexasStrong12; 11-23-2016 at 05:04 PM.

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dcar00 View Post
    Harsin is 3rd for me after Fisher, Herman. yes I know neither run an offense like we have now but I think they are coaches who can work with what they have. unlike Mack and Greg.
    Harsin would be my slam-dunk #1 (behind the guys that would tell us know in about 10 seconds) if not for Herman's stronger Texas ties. I think he's a better coach with a more substantial resume. Herman isn't far behind, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Landomatic View Post
    What's your fear? That Herman won't want to do that extra $#@! so we won't get him? Or that we get him but he sucks because he can't handle that extra $#@!?
    That Herman won't want to do that extra $#@! so we won't get him

bunghole Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop Shaggy Bronze Club Spindletop's Avatar
    We went 5-7 when GDGD was still here. Also, that 2009 team that made it to the title game only got there because of Colt's inhuman accuracy and Muschamp's defense. All other aspects of the offense were pretty bad.

asshat F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250 has a gigantic e-peen. F250's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLChorn View Post
    So, no matter who ends up being our coach, I think we should follow Alabama's "hire fired head coaches for assistant positions" path rather than this "hire guys that might be up and coming or are currently mediocre in their current assistant position for another school".

A possible staff:
    HC- Tom Herman

OC/QB- Mark Helfrich
    RB- ?
    co-OL- Steve Addazio
    co-OL- Matt Mattox (the only guy I really like so far on the current staff (yes, I like Traylor but am unconvinced about his coaching ability yet))
    WR- ?
    TE- Tim Brewster

DC/LB- Dave Aranda
    DL- Ed Orgeron
    DB- Derek Mason
    I like this idea but Saban pulls it off by being the apex predator in college football. I am not sure anyone not Saban can bring in former P5 coaches to be betas.

Here is the deal...

Herman wants to lowere the drug testing threshold. 180 degrees from Strong. Wants to bait test for weed. Very similar stance that Sabannhas taken at Bama. The Texas leadership is not in agreement. That is the sticking point.

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Orange View Post
    Here is the deal...

Herman wants to lowere the drug testing threshold. 180 degrees from Strong. Wants to bait test for weed. Very similar stance that Sabannhas taken at Bama. The Texas leadership is not in agreement. That is the sticking point.
    I mean, he is a Paul Wall lobbyist.

fucktard Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Orange View Post
    Here is the deal...

Ha ha, no.

Herman wants the type of support the big time coaches get with regard to expenses, use of private planes (not from school, but boosters) for recruiting purposes and the like.

fucktard Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Magnus Bleuveigner is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_Hill View Post
    I mean, he is a Paul Wall lobbyist.
    That's him playing the angles. He'd get a Stevie Ray Vaughn tattoo if it endeared him to the Texas decision makers.

He had Z-Ro in Atlanta for the Peach Bowl. At Houston you're wise to do that. At Texas there are a bit more resources to take advantage of than local rappers.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Herman ain't coming to Texas.
    We have 2 proposals on the table. Jimbo has offer that he really likes.
    Herman has significant offer from LSU.

From what i've been hearing the last few days that's Herman is more likely to come here.
    I know people are saying Jimbo but that's in correct.
    Herman to LSU chances of coming 85%, Jimbo 10%, 5% Fedora.

I can't get into specifics of the contract. Since i have not been able to post this is what i wanted to say.
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/c...alsu/67152587/

Well yeah, Dabo has definitely built up a good recruiting base across the southeast, and agree you have to shoot for Herman over Dabo by a long shot if you are Texas. Having said that, Dabo is a closer. I wouldn't worry about recruiting with him. He's the closest match in the game to the best coach I've ever seen, Eric Taylor. Mamas, high school coaches, and recruits would love him in Texas. Just have to deal with a few head scratchers for calls every now and then, but he'd pull in top 10 classes on the reg, especially if he brought Mack's bro coach Venerables with him!

Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    Stop trolling.

Let your nuts hang runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone Probably Shaggy upper class runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Bleuveigner View Post
    Ha ha, no.

Herman wants the type of support the big time coaches get with regard to expenses, use of private planes (not from school, but boosters) for recruiting purposes and the like.
    And hookers for official visits. Classy ones.

asshat Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Xian's Avatar
    All I know is that my damn phone won't stop blowing up from lsu friends claimin they got Herman.

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Spindletop View Post
    We went 5-7 when GDGD was still here. Also, that 2009 team that made it to the title game only got there because of Colt's inhuman accuracy and Muschamp's defense. All other aspects of the offense were pretty bad.
    Well Colt and GDGD didn't exactly have much to work with other than ship

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    All I know is that my damn phone won't stop blowing up from lsu friends claimin they got Herman.
    There it is. The goat has been $#@!ed.

asshat bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812's Avatar
    Nothing is $#@!ed dude.

In for the meltdown.

asshat Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jet Black's Avatar
    I could have sworn that I read on here earlier today that tiger droppings was saying jumbo was a done deal.

Ultimate Player Hater GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    This is intense.

asshat dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse Shaggy Gold Club dark horse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    They have 9.95ers too.

Quote Originally Posted by 200lb Gorilla View Post
    Saban had won a NC and 2 decades under his belt

I have no doubt that Fenves/Perrin $#@!ed this $#@! up due to PC.

We could get Todd Dodge he drug tested all of UNT right before his awesome run there

Quote Originally Posted by 8badmofo31 View Post
    I have no doubt that Fenves/Perrin $#@!ed this $#@! up due to PC.
    And now we know why McRaven had to get involved.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 101 of 173 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast