+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 160 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 155 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,250 of 7953

Thread: Tom Herman

asshat Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop Shaggy Bronze Club Hoop's Avatar
    So now the Charlie dead Enders are now Herman haters? Were the Charlie dead Enders the former Mack haters or Mack dead Enders?

I wonder if our LHN deal makes us ineligible to be the school on Showtime's "A Season With..." series. ND and FSU have done it so far, no idea who's on deck for next season, but I could see it being the sort of thing Herman would be open to.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt probably preboards planes tx 3 putt's Avatar
    there are already enough LHN obligations, no reason to add another camera crew in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    So now the Charlie dead Enders are now Herman haters? Were the Charlie dead Enders the former Mack haters or Mack dead Enders?
    Mack Dead Enders were the recruiting dorks. Just incredible how pussyhurt they were about another overrated piece of $#@! Mack recruiting class being disturbed.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyDumps View Post
    Mack Dead Enders were the recruiting dorks. Just incredible how pussyhurt they were about another overrated piece of $#@! Mack recruiting class being disturbed.
    we saw the same with a handful of the recruitniks after charlie's collapse. just a mind-numbingly stupid perspective.

asshat Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long has a gigantic e-peen. Tex Long's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermos H Christ View Post
    I wonder if our LHN deal makes us ineligible to be the school on Showtime's "A Season With..." series. ND and FSU have done it so far, no idea who's on deck for next season, but I could see it being the sort of thing Herman would be open to.
    Aye.

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    there are already enough LHN obligations, no reason to add another camera crew in the mix
    $#@! that. If it helps recruiting and doesn't hurt anything, and Tom wants it, let's do it.

asshat The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Correct.

The "5 wins is awesome considering how bad the program was left in Mack's hands" are the new "why hasn't Herman recruited enough 5 stars to fix this mess of a team image and roster which is not the prior coaches' fault at all."

asshat dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy's Avatar

Vegas believes in Herman.

Quote Originally Posted by dbeasy View Post

Last year they had Texas at 150-1 and Aggies at 100-1. Clemson and Alabama were 1 and 2 at 6 and 7 to 1

Insufferable Beer Nerd mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mdleast's Avatar
    Poppin' and lockin' while battling Electro Rock at Radiotron

That is absurd. LOL!

That is a pretty strong damnation of Charlie's coaching skills.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117's Avatar
    I don't think it means that, but sure.

asshat Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete Probably Shaggy upper class Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by po elvis View Post
    That is a pretty strong damnation of Charlie's coaching skills.
    So was losing to Kansas.

Yawner Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20 Shaggy Gold Club Rocko20's Avatar

He only beat a #5 Louisville and #3 OU with Cougar High.

asshat Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97 has a gigantic e-peen. Hmbre97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    So was losing to Kansas.

Not gonna miss that clueless 1,000 yard stare...

Tom Herman

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    So, you're saying all these coaches took over teams measurably better than the 5-7 dog Herman inherited?
    Herman didn't inherit a 5-7 dog. Different roster, additional experience, conditioning, etc.

He didn't inherit last year's team. He inherited next year's team, along with some control over the new incoming talent for his 1st recruiting class.

I'm very optimistic for 2017. 9 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    Herman didn't inherit a 5-7 dog. Different roster, additional experience, conditioning, etc.

He didn't inherit last year's team. He inherited next year's team, along with some control over the new incoming talent for his 1st recruiting class.

I'm very optimistic for 2017. 9 wins.
    And he knows timeouts don't carryover to the second half, his zip code, and the name of his starting QB. Presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sack View Post
    And he knows timeouts don't carryover to the second half, his zip code, and the name of his starting QB. Presumably.
    Man, I kind of brushed that one aside because I was still firmly in the "give him time and it will work" stage, but holy $#@! that should have been a red flag. Unbelievably embarrassing.

Maryland
    San Jose St
    Iowa St
    Kansas
    Texas Tech

Baylor
    TCU
    Kansas St
    West Virginia

OU
    Okie St
    USC

8 wins at a minimum. Texas should sweep that first group. Of the next group, 3 are on the road with none being incredibly difficult places to play. Baylor will have a depleted roster. West Virginia lost a ton of upperclassmen. KSt isn't in Manhattan. The next group I'll be happy with 1 win. Okie St is at home, OU is definitely winnable, USC will be tough.

Some great match ups next year. Alabama vs FSU. OU vs TOSU. USC v Texas. Mich vs Flor.

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    Soooo the recent QC hire seems to have been morally ass, but hey look, Deshaun Watson was in ATX!

Quote Originally Posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    I still say he's trying to remember the name of the song he's listening to.

Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post
    Soooo the recent QC hire seems to have been morally ass, but hey look, Deshaun Watson was in ATX!

Every picture Coach Herman always has the Horns up. Great!

Banned 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore. 8badmofo31 is a rep whore.
    Who's in the pic with Tom?

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank Shaggy Gold Club Steel Shank's Avatar
    What's up with they shoe?

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8badmofo31 View Post
    ......it's literally in the post......

Also you don't recognize the MVP of the National Championship game from two nights ago?

asshat Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd grows his own roses Elmer_Fudd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast 512 View Post
    Maryland
    San Jose St
    Iowa St
    Kansas
    Texas Tech

Baylor
    TCU
    Kansas St
    West Virginia

OU
    Okie St
    USC

8 wins at a minimum. Texas should sweep that first group. Of the next group, 3 are on the road with none being incredibly difficult places to play. Baylor will have a depleted roster. West Virginia lost a ton of upperclassmen. KSt isn't in Manhattan. The next group I'll be happy with 1 win. Okie St is at home, OU is definitely winnable, USC will be tough.
    Weat Virginia WR Shelton Gibson just declared for the draft.

USC has already had WR Juju Schuster and OG Damian Mama declared. That's 3/5 of their OL they lose. Adoree Jackson hasn't announced yet.

asshat BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrazilHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post
    ......it's literally in the post......

Also you don't recognize the MVP of the National Championship game from two nights ago?
    Let's get him as a grad transfer

What is he doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex Pete View Post
    Take a peek at our record since Charlie rolled that out.
    Take a look at our record since we got rid of a grass field.

asshat hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn probably preboards planes hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bedeviledegg View Post
    Take a look at our record since we got rid of a grass field.
    I hate the turf football field, but I REALLY hate the turf baseball diamond

Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    I hate the turf football field, but I REALLY hate the turf baseball diamond
    Baseball should be played on grass. I'd gladly support outfield ad signage, long a part of baseball, to get grass in the whole yard.

asshat crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski has a gigantic e-peen. crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimohorn View Post
    Baseball should be played on grass. I'd gladly support outfield ad signage, long a part of baseball, to get grass in the whole yard.
    You killed left field.

asshat Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rick Blaine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski View Post
    You killed left field.
    Aw hell, Case; Yogi's got left field so $#@!ed up can't nobody play it.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    Morgan Freeman.

bunghole Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club Sheep Have Wool Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by South Austin View Post
    Morgan Freeman.
    That's not Morgan Freeman, it's Owen Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Shank View Post
    What's up with they shoe?
    Looks like he's got the Retro Air Jordan 11's they came out with for the Olympics

Hard to tell since he's walking away from us and we can't see his face. Could be almost anybody really

What was Deshaun Watson in Austin/on campus for?

Quote Originally Posted by CL Horn View Post
    graduate transfer

asshat The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? The Earl of Texas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CL Horn View Post
    To find out if you really do see hotter on campus.

asshat dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy's Avatar
    It's really a good thing that we didn't hire Savage as the baseball coach and the UT marketing department didn't run with the Strong, Smart and Savage campaign. Strong is gone, Smart is struggling and Savage didn't break .500 last year.

Inside the Gameplan: Herman's inside zone/power offense

Spoiler!

SIAP. But i remember well the game versus the Herman led offense of Rice in 2008. I remember the offense having an edge about them and I remember Chase Clement being PISSED by losing the game regularly. Like...he actually believed they had a chance.

Of course we won 52-10. But Chase went 25-37 for 254 yards and no int's. And their star receiver caught 9 passes for 158.

Its these kinds of intanglibles that I'm hoping we see more of. We need the edge I hope Herman can bring.

http://www.texassports.com/news/2008...08aaa_530.aspx

Rice went 10-3 that year.

McC, Herman and McRaven at the Gold screening in ATX

asshat NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum Shaggy Silver Club NEZ_bum's Avatar
    Tom got dem Bs goin' on.

Tom is the only one doing the hook'em sign correctly.

asshat Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey grows his own roses Jack Handey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Danneskj÷ld View Post
    Tom is the only one doing the hook'em sign correctly.
    This Norwegian speaks the truth

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NEZ_bum View Post
    Tom got dem Bs goin' on.

I know he probably works like 15 hour days, but he really needs to squeeze in 30 min. of exercise because he totes got the dad bod going on. He's gonna have the preggo look like Mack

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 145 of 160 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 155 ... LastLast