+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47
Results 2,301 to 2,344 of 2344

Thread: 2015 CFP rankings

asshat loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco Probably Shaggy upper class loco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by modessitt View Post
    Jeff Long (on why MSU jumped OU in the rankings): "MSU's body of work was just a little bit better than OU's."

That doesn't explain why Bama is #2.

MSU beat 9-3 Michigan, 11-1 Ohio State, and 12-1 Iowa - and lost to 10-2 Northwestern.

OU beat 9-3 Baylor, 10-2 TCU, and 10-2 Okie State - and lost to 5-7 Texas.

Bama beat.... uh, 9-3 Wisconsin, 8-3 LSU, 8-4 aggys (check how many of those 8 wins are vs P5 opponents) - and lost to 9-3 Ole Miss.

ousux had the worst loss, but bama has the worst wins. No way bama should be #2 if "body of work" is what matters.

And the fact that the lower-ranked team is favored in the clemson-ou game tells us that the rankings still aren't right.
    sweet! Gata didn't lose to Bama?

asshat Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck Shaggy Gold Club Bullneck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamachine View Post
    Sounds wild
    Beat me to it.

asshat AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G650 View Post
    Aww $#@!. Angling for Bama OU final.
    Funny how a lot of us predicted it. This is the maximum matchup for drama.

Makes you wonder how much ESPN influences things.

Have they ran the clip of Bama woman jumping on OU guy?

asshat Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU Shaggy Silver Club Al_4_ISU's Avatar
    OU's drop was more about getting them and Bama on the opposite sides of the bracket, IMO. ESPN greatly prefers OU vs. Bama to Clemson vs. MSU.

asshat 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club
    neither espn or yahoo sports currently has a non-eye-AIDS display of the bowl schedule

heres a decent one excluding playoffs

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/football/bowls

Quote Originally Posted by Al_4_ISU View Post
    OU's drop was more about getting them and Bama on the opposite sides of the bracket, IMO. ESPN greatly prefers OU vs. Bama to Clemson vs. MSU.

I'm not disagreeing that TV ratings will like a OU/Bama finale, but there is a risk in hoping for that scenario. They (whomever "they" are) had it within their control to have an OU/Bama matchup in the NYE games.

Personally it doesn't matter, everyone in this has to beat 2 of the other 3 to win the championship.

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    contributing to wrong and oppression and bad things
    Quote Originally Posted by Doze View Post
    Battlefrog is main sponsor in Fiesta?

Googled battlefrog & it's an obstacle race?

Was "Laughing Clown Malt Liquor" not interested?
    next year it will be the Clown$#@!.fart Fiesta Bowl

asshat El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? El Hornarino's Avatar
    They shouldn't bother asking Jeff Long why the committee manipulates the rankings just to get the seeds they want. He isn't going to tell the truth and just say "we thought this would make for good television, and guarantee the B1G or SEC is in the championship game."

asshat WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex Definitely Shaggy upper class WhoooTex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Hornarino View Post
    They shouldn't bother asking Jeff Long why the committee manipulates the rankings just to get the seeds they want. He isn't going to tell the truth and just say "we thought this would make for good television, and guarantee the B1G or SEC is in the championship game."
    They're probably just hoping to catch him in a mistake like the chucklehead on the basketball selection committee who said one year recently "it's not our job to project matchups" or some $#@!.

asshat 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280 View Post
    neither espn or yahoo sports currently has a non-eye-AIDS display of the bowl schedule

heres a decent one excluding playoffs

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/football/bowls
    What a greasy, runny $#@! stain of bowl games. I would rather watch figure skating (or at least a Star Vista best of Dean Martin roast infomercial) than any of the following.

Camellia Bowl-Ohio vs. Appalachian State
    Cure Bowl(Cure for what? decent television ratings?)-San Jose State vs. Georgia State
    New Mexico Bowl-Arizona vs. New Mexico (how in the hell has the University of New Mexico managed to snag their own customized bowl game?)
    New Orleans Bowl-Arkansas State vs. Louisiana Tech
    Miami Beach Bowl-South Florida vs. Western Kentucky (given the glamour of the match up a better name would be the Overtown Bowl or the Little Haiti Bowl)
    Idaho Potato Bowl(appropriate name since it should be mashed)-Akron vs. Utah State
    GoDaddy.com Bowl-Bowling Green vs. Georgia Southern
    Bahamas Bowl-Middle Tennessee vs. Western Michigan(though I would probably watch three hours of footage of Middle Tennessee fans on R&R in the Bahamas)
    Pinstripe Bowl-Indiana vs. Duke (assuming this is not actually an outdoor basketball game)
    St. Petersburg Bowl-Connecticut vs. Marshall (truly a match up deserving of Tropicana Field)
    Quick Lube Bowl-Central Michigan vs. Minnesota
    Arizona Bowl-Nevada vs. Colorado State

asshat tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx ind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 88wildcat View Post
    What a greasy, runny $#@! stain of bowl games. I would rather watch figure skating (or at least a Star Vista best of Dean Martin roast infomercial) than any of the following.
    yeah there's a lot of bowl games, but any football>no football

asshat aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx ind View Post
    I'd argue that not watching Connecticut play Marshall in football and doing, literally, anything else > Watching Connecticut play Marshall in football

Quote Originally Posted by aggie08 View Post
    I'd argue that not watching Connecticut play Marshall in football and doing, literally, anything else > Watching Connecticut play Marshall in football
    This is pretty much how I approach aggy football.

Quote Originally Posted by aggie08 View Post
    hitting your own $#@! with a hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by 88wildcat View Post

Camellia Bowl-Ohio vs. Appalachian State
    Cure Bowl(Cure for what? decent television ratings?)-San Jose State vs. Georgia State
    New Mexico Bowl-Arizona vs. New Mexico (how in the hell has the University of New Mexico managed to snag their own customized bowl game?)
    New Orleans Bowl-Arkansas State vs. Louisiana Tech
    Miami Beach Bowl-South Florida vs. Western Kentucky (given the glamour of the match up a better name would be the Overtown Bowl or the Little Haiti Bowl)
    Idaho Potato Bowl(appropriate name since it should be mashed)-Akron vs. Utah State
    GoDaddy.com Bowl-Bowling Green vs. Georgia Southern
    Bahamas Bowl-Middle Tennessee vs. Western Michigan(though I would probably watch three hours of footage of Middle Tennessee fans on R&R in the Bahamas)
    Pinstripe Bowl-Indiana vs. Duke (assuming this is not actually an outdoor basketball game)
    St. Petersburg Bowl-Connecticut vs. Marshall (truly a match up deserving of Tropicana Field)
    Quick Lube Bowl-Central Michigan vs. Minnesota
    Arizona Bowl-Nevada vs. Colorado State

I take by you including this on your list of $#@!ty games that you are not included in the shaggy boat rowers; your loss.

asshat aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08 Shaggy Gold Club aggie08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 76Jayhawk View Post
    This is pretty much how I approach aggy football.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoooTex View Post
    hitting your own $#@! with a hammer?
    Needlessly redundant, guys.

asshat bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    Fixed
    No, you messed it up. It was a gray call. And Nebraska didn't get an advantage. MSU just didn't make the play. The defender didn't give up after the Nebraska player went out of bounds.

asshat bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club bullet Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by El Hornarino View Post
    Well they also didn't want OU to have an advantage over Alabama by playing closer to home.

asshat Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett Shaggy Bronze Club Wade Garrett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx ind View Post

I disagree. That's the worst slate of bowel games (sic) I can remember. As much as I love CFB, I'm going to give most of these a good dose of leavin' alone. (Plus, I can't get motivated to invest even a little bit in any of these, making them really impossible to watch.)

Banned unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker
    I think it is safe to say now that this august body of self proclaimed college football geniuses have no $#@!ing clue. With a few exceptions what a bunch of $#@!ty bowls and stupid as $#@! determinations as to who were the top ten teams. Jesus, just give a manatee the job.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47