+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents of the Irving "Clock" Student Demand $15 Million From City and School

asshat RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM Definitely Shaggy upper class RPM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry T. Spider View Post
    He may not have been trolling but his dip$#@! father sure didn't waste the opportunity to go full retard for money and fame.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    I still think the kid wasn't trolling, but uh... no to the $15M.
    Then you might wanna think about taking some remedial special Ed courses...... Just saying.

The letter. A lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/290859889/...-Demand-Letter

Title VI and equal protection are the only even remotely plausible claims but there's just no way they can make a showing of intentional discrimination.

asshat krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo Shaggy Silver Club krevo's Avatar
    The thing that always bugged me about this was the little briefcase lockable box thing he put the guts of the clock in. So not only did you pull the guts out of a digital clock, but you thought it would be wise to put it in a case. $#@! that little phony ass kid and his family for this bull$#@!.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceHorn View Post
    The letter. A lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/290859889/...-Demand-Letter
    They should have been nice and said please. I hear that works.

asshat vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vox's Avatar
    I hate people!

asshat HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HornsForever'93's Avatar
    They are grooming this little piece of $#@! to be a victimized pawn. Future terrorist leader

Banned Marvin the Martian is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Air_India_Flight_182#Explosives_and_clocks

^^^SAME DESIGN

Quote Originally Posted by Some Anon
    His bat$#@! insane father put him up to it to generate a scandal knowing full well what would happen. This $#@! didn't invent anything. He took apart a clock from Walmart then stuck it in a case with all the $#@!ing wires hanging out. He took it to school and his engineering teacher told him to not take it out in other classes because of how obviously it could be misinterpreted. The $#@!er took it out during another class and guess what happened. No $#@! people got nervous. Even if he had been white he still would have gotten suspended for a bomb hoax. It'll only be until another tragedy occurs that people will stop being so pc with muslims and letting them play the islamophobia card. Nobody probably even $#@!ing knew he was muslim, he's just another brown kid.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10 Probably Shaggy upper class MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsForever'93 View Post
    They are grooming this little piece of $#@! to be a victimized pawn. Future terrorist leader
    how far is Qatar from Syria? We need to put him on the watch list

asshat CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel Definitely Shaggy upper class CheeseWeasel's Avatar
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat22 View Post
    They should have been nice and said please. I hear that works.
    They're gonna get $#@!butted.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillo Pad View Post
    $#@! that kid, and $#@! that family.
    I was originally on the kids side when this went down...now I'm 100% convinced that they deserve nothing more than to die in a mother$#@! fire.

Greedy trash.

Lulz at the hystrionics in that article. Couldn't it have been entitled "kid sends standard pre-suit letter"?

asshat TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL Shaggy Gold Club TornACL's Avatar
    It just amazes me that some idiot kid from some idiot family in some $#@!hole DFW suburb can wind people up so much.....

asshat Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes
    ^^^ Here's a Qatar, call someone who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by PatronSaint View Post
    Lulz at the hystrionics in that article. Couldn't it have been entitled "kid sends standard pre-suit letter"?
    It wasn't a standard pre-suit letter. Ten pages full of histrionics and miscellaneous outrages allegedly caused by the actions of the city.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TornACL View Post
    It just amazes me that some idiot kid from some idiot family in some $#@!hole DFW suburb can wind people up so much.....
    lol! He had a pretty solid assist from the national media...which is pretty good at winding all of us up for one reason or another.

Banned Marvin the Martian is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    It wasn't a standard pre-suit letter. Ten pages full of histrionics and miscellaneous outrages allegedly caused by the actions of the city.
    Some lawyer with extra time please, please, take these snakes to school for Fraud.

asshat C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man Shaggy Gold Club C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas_Rocks View Post
    lol! He had a pretty solid assist from the national media...which is pretty good at winding all of us up for one reason or another.
    Libtard media

asshat Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher Shaggy Gold Club Irwin F Fletcher's Avatar

Lighten up Ahmed. We're all in this mess together. Hell one of these men may save your life one of these days disarming your homemade "clock".
    Last edited by Irwin F Fletcher; 11-24-2015 at 04:20 PM.

oldfart Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat Definitely Shaggy upper class Armybrat's Avatar
    Blacklab is pretty good at composing responses to lawsuit threats.

asshat Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine's Avatar
    Can we loan Irving ISD some letterhead for their response?

asshat Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes
    The clock boys are back in town:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/...ay-away-texas/

‘Clock Boy’ Ahmed Returns: Just Couldn’t Stay Away from Texas

by MERRILL HOPE28 Jun 2016897

“Clock Boy” Ahmed returned to the United States late Monday afternoon, June 27, landing at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Breitbart Texas reported the “homesick” teenager just couldn’t stay away from Texas. Ahmed, his parents, and siblings walked into the airport terminal greeted by a crowd of family and a hoard of TV news crews.

KDFW 4 (Fox) reported the Mohamed family “alerted” the TV news outlet to the teen’s return. His grandmother flew in from the Sudan for this homecoming, according to the local Fox affiliate.

The teen and his family have been living in Qatar for the past nine months where he accepted a fully-funded education scholarship from the Qatar Foundation. Monday, Ahmed told reporters he came back for a summer internship with Twitter.

Ahmed also said Facebook, NASA, and even, MIT, the prestigious university he nixed in favor of attending the Qatari school, contacted him over social media, asking him to visit while he is stateside this summer.

.@IStandWithAhmed is in Dallas. He has an internship with @twitter, will visit Facebook, MIT & NASA this summer. pic.twitter.com/P14RcFmUuA

— Allison Harris (@allisonfox4news) June 27, 2016
    He told KDFW 4 there is a 50/50 chance he will finish high school in the U.S. and not Qatar. However, the Dallas Morning News reported the teen plans to return to Qatar to finish high school and attending an American college remains a possibility. Conversely, KDFW 4 reported the teen said he definitely wants to go to a U.S. college.

“School was amazing over there,” the teen explained to the Dallas newspaper. Regardless of where he studies, he says his interests are coding, engineering and technology.

“It’s beautiful to be here in U.S.A,” added Ahmed’s father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, who also spoke to news media. He told KDFW 4: “It is our home and it is our country and we love it.”

The patriotic sounding Mohamed patriarch, however, posted a controversial photo last September of the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers enveloped in smoke during the heinous 2001 terrorist attacks on his Sudanese National Reform party page, which Breitbart Texas reported. This post sourced to the Sudanese Military Establishment and asserted a truther philosophy that 9/11 was an inside job, calling these “so-called” events a “rumor.”

In October, the elder Mohamed, shared another 9/11 “truther” Facebook post in Arabic, musing the clock incident would lead to spreading Islam in America, as Breitbart Texas reported. This post contained troubling translated statements that furthered 9/11 conspiracy theories. Mohamed also claimed Islamophobia at the core of his son’s clock making troubles last year, something he appeared to dance around when speaking to reporters at DFW Airport Monday.

Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed said: “As you see, if there is something wrong, America will stand for it and that is what happened. Something was happening to my son. Everybody has a heart, has children, Something is wrong, so they stood for it,” according to the local Fox affiliate.

The teen told reporters he intends to make spending time with friends and family his first priority.

“Ahmed and his family have missed his grandmother, his aunts, uncles, cousins and friends here in Irving and across North Texas very much,” Uncle Aldean Mohamed said. “Ahmed and his nuclear family miss America and their whole family here in America very much.”

It feels good to be back!

— Ahmed Mohamed (@IStandWithAhmed) June 27, 2016
    The uncle reconfirmed for KDFW 4 that the family still plans to sue for a total of $15 million — $10 million from the City of Irving and $5 million from the school district. In a 10-page demand letter to the City of Irving attorney and a similar 9-page letter to Irving Independent School District attorney last November, the family claimed “Islamophobia” among their clock related incident allegations.

Ahmed Mohamed skyrocketed to fame after bringing into MacArthur High School a homemade digital clock-in-a-box that resembled a “hoax bomb.” School officials and police initially detained him based on zero tolerance policies but no charges were ever filed once the situation sorted itself out. Ahmed got three days of out-of-school (OSS) suspension because of the school district’s Student Code of Conduct, which is based on the state’s 1995 Safe Schools Act and Chapter 37 of the Texas Education Code. It addresses threats, hoaxes, and perceived or discretionary threats and their harsh consequences. Still, progressive media propped him up as the Islamophobia poster child.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    This entire family needs to be waterboarded.

asshat Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club Bill Brasky Shaggy Gold Club
    Too bad they didn't have a connection through Istanbul today

asshat Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er's Avatar
    $#@! his piece of $#@! family....greedy $#@!ing losers....hope that kid gets his ass kicked repeatedly in school

This morning, NPR in Dallas reported his return to N. Texas. They didn't mention the hoax aspect at all. Not too surprised.

Anyone know if the lil $#@!bucket actually sued?

asshat Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen. Bookman has a gigantic e-peen.
    On Montague Street in a basement down the stairs.
    They won't sue. They don't want the actual facts to come out.

So he went and got his Al Qaeda training and now he is back to fix the clock? We report this stuff now, right?

Maybe he'll just go to Qataggy University and get 'Murican edumucation over in his part of the world.

asshat 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335 Probably Shaggy upper class 244335's Avatar
    $#@! Clockmed

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Wonder if he consulted on the Turkish airport dumbbombs.

asshat phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn Definitely Shaggy upper class phdhorn's Avatar
    Some smart Asian kid at the school needs to build a rocket and put his troublemaking ass on it. One way.

Funny to read comments now talking $#@! about the kid from many of the same people that negged me for defending the school when this first came out.

asshat Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73's Avatar
    It appears that the family finally filed suit.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local...vil-rights.ece

The father of Ahmed Mohamed, the 14-year-old Muslim student dubbed "Clock Boy" after photos of his arrest at MacArthur High School in Irving went viral, filed a lawsuit Monday accusing Irving ISD, the city of Irving and Mohamed's former principal of violating his son's civil rights.

The Hutchison & Stoy law firm of Fort Worth is representing Mohamed's father, Mohamed Elhassan, in the suit. Lead attorneys Susan Hutchison and Christopher Stoy announced the suit in a news conference at 10 a.m. at the Bank of America Plaza in Dallas. Mohamed and his father were in attendance.

Hutchison said in a written statement that Mohamed's treatment represented a "blatant disregard" for his civil rights.

"In the case of Ahmed Mohamed," the suit says, "we have the opportunity to take a stand for equality and for justice, two things that should prevail above all else."

Representatives for Irving ISD said in a written statement that district administrators are aware of the suit, and district attorneys will respond to the suit's claims after they review it.

"Irving ISD continues to deny violating the student's rights and will respond to claims in accordance with court rules," the statement said. "Because this matter is now in litigation, Irving ISD officials will have no further comment at this time. Irving ISD employees are focused on welcoming 35,000 students for the 2016-2017 academic year and doing everything possible to ensure each student is achieving his or her maximum potential."

Elhassan's suit alleges Mohamed's civil rights were violated last September after Irving police mistook a homemade clock Mohamed had brought to school for a bomb.

Both police and MacArthur High School Principal Daniel $#@!mings interrogated Mohamed about the clock for over an hour and prohibited him from having his parents present.

Irving police eventually arrested Mohamed on charges of possession of a hoax bomb. The charges were dropped, but he was suspended from MacArthur High for three days.

The suit alleges Mohamed was discriminated against based on his race and religion and that his Fourth Amendment rights were violated when he was interrogated by police and $#@!mings.

Mohamed and his family moved to Qatar in October, but the family returned to Irving in June for the summer.

"Will we be faithful to our American principles of equality and freedom or will we let fear and hate prevail, the two biggest evils that will defeat our democracy?" the suit asks. "History tells us that when we have stood tall and proud for equality and freedom, we have grown as a nation. When we have given in to fear and hate, we flounder."

"Will we be faithful to our American principles of equality and freedom or will we let fear and hate prevail, the two biggest evils that will defeat our democracy?" the suit asks. "History tells us that when we have stood tall and proud for equality and freedom, we have grown as a nation. When we have given in to fear and hate, we flounder."
    Sir, what the $#@! are you babbling about?

The firm representing them: http://www.warriorsforjustice.com/

Unbelievable. Those jackhole attorneys should be renditioned with the rest of the family.

asshat Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73 Shaggy Silver Club Solamente73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    The firm representing them: http://www.warriorsforjustice.com/

Unbelievable. Those jackhole attorneys should be renditioned with the rest of the family.
    Interesting:

Hutchison & Stoy, PLLC represents Jasmin Hernandez in her Title IX suit against Baylor University for a sexual assault committed by Tevin Elliot, former Baylor football player. The lawsuit is pending in the Western District Court of Texas, Waco Division; Case No. 6:16-CV-00069. To review a copy of the petition, follow this link.
    They have a couple of high profile cases here.

asshat Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club Blotto Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
    Sir, what the $#@! are you babbling about?
    Contingency fees.

Khaaaaan!

asshat 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 210816horn's Avatar
    Clock boy needs to stand in back of the $#@!ing line behind all of the minorities who've had their civil rights violated.

No CR.

Why is Qatar pronounced Cutter? Yet they say Qatarian, not Cutterian.

This lawsuit proves they really are a true American family.

asshat bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bigbend1812's Avatar
    Can we shoot these Qunts out of a cannon and back to Qatar???

asshat Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer Probably Shaggy upper class Rex Kramer's Avatar
    Where the soft southern winds meet the live oak trees
    These sub humans appear to have developed a timeline to release information at certain times in attempt to stay relevant. These are the worst kind of attention whores.

"report suspicious activity"

See something, say something, get sued.

Intellectual Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20 Probably Shaggy upper class Rocko20's Avatar
    They're in Qatar, can't blame them for trying to get rich after realizing how poor they are compared to the oil elites LOL.

asshat Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er Probably Shaggy upper class Old96er's Avatar
    Family needs to be on the hook for all attorney fees. Then pay for a one way trip out of the country.

$#@!ing $#@!s

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast