Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: It is my opinion that Paul Batrice, a lawyer in Austin Texas,

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar

It is my opinion that Paul Batrice, a lawyer in Austin Texas,

is a jackass.

So I got an email on Nov 16, 2015:

To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to our attention that a mugshot of our client, ____, was posted on shaggytexas.com along with a reference to her business. Ms. __'s case was dismissed. I am happy to provide the judgment of dismissal if desired. I am hereby demanding that the mugshot and reference to her business be removed from your website. Please contact me if you have questions about this or need more information from me.

Best regards,

Jessica E. Bernstein,
    Associate Attorney
    Batrice Law Firm
    (512) 600-1000
    Nothing pisses me off more than a lawyer trying to treat me like I'm a $#@!ing idiot. As much as I've spent with lawyers over the last few years they should be giving me awards.

so I wrote back:

Demand? On what grounds?
    Is this your first case out of law school?
    Apparently she decided my questions were too complicated and had to get her boss, Paul Batrice on the case. I got this email the following day:

Bob,
    Please find the attached dismissal regarding our client ____. As you are aware, your website “ShaggyTexas.com” has posted her mugshot and a brief comment regarding her business. As you may also be aware, mugshots are matter of public record. However, making false statements about a person is actionable pursuant to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, Chapter 73 for Libel and Slander, also known as defamation. Of course, you must have knowledge that the statement being made is false. Now you do.

Please find this request to remove my clients’ mugshot and any statements regarding her or her business from your website immediately. Please also acknowledge this request in writing. Please note that if you ignore this request, I will advise my client that she has a solid case for defamation against you and we will seek a Temporary Restraining Order to shut down your website.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter. If you have any questions or require anything further, please feel free to give me a call.

Best regards,

Paul Batrice
    Batrice Law Firm
    1114 Lost Creek Blvd., Suite 440
    Austin, TX 78746
    P: 512.600.1000
    F: 512.600.0217
    Facebook
    so I replied:

Beatrice,
    First, thanks for sending over the dismissal. I was going to delete the posts because I was too lazy to go verify whether or not she was actually arrested, but you've provided proof so now I'm going to leave them up.

Second, I'm going to report you to the Texas Bar for violating the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct. Both the preamble section 4 ( A lawyer should use the law's procedures only for legitimate purposes and not to harass or intimidate others.) and 4.01a (make a false statement of material fact or law to a third person). I won't regurgitate them here but your last email contains multiple lies.

Thanks,
    Bob
    he replied

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will advise my client accordingly.

Paul Batrice
    Batrice Law Firm
    Austin, TX 78746
    Facebook
    and I never heard from him again. It really rubbed me the wrong way so I submitted a complaint to the State Bar of Texas:

He sent me the following email:

===========================

Bob,
    Please find the attached dismissal regarding our client ____. As you are aware, your website “ShaggyTexas.com” has posted her mugshot and a brief comment regarding her business. As you may also be aware, mugshots are matter of public record. However, making false statements about a person is actionable pursuant to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, Chapter 73 for Libel and Slander, also known as defamation. Of course, you must have knowledge that the statement being made is false. Now you do.

Please find this request to remove my clients’ mugshot and any statements regarding her or her business from your website immediately. Please also acknowledge this request in writing. Please note that if you ignore this request, I will advise my client that she has a solid case for defamation against you and we will seek a Temporary Restraining Order to shut down your website.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter. If you have any questions or require anything further, please feel free to give me a call.

Best regards,

Paul Batrice
    Batrice Law Firm
    Austin, TX 78746
    Facebook

===========================

This email violates the the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct. Both the preamble section 4 ( A lawyer should use the law's procedures only for legitimate purposes and not to harass or intimidate others.) and 4.01a (make a false statement of material fact or law to a third person).

Seeking a TRO and implying his client has a solid case when there is no basis is a threat intended to harass or intimidate.

Lies in the email include:
    --There is no comment regarding her business on the site.
    --There are no false statements on the site, therefore libel and slander do not apply
    --I do not have knowledge the statement is false, as he provided no proof
    --His client does not have a solid case
    And then few weeks ago I got this in the mail:

So in summary:
    $#@! the state bar of Texas. They can $#@!ing suck my $#@!. A good ole boy's club that seems to think their members can do no wrong.

It is my opinion that Paul Beatrice, a lawyer in Austin Texas is a jackass, should learn a little more about the law before he sends out threatening emails to people, and has violated the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct.

What false statement are they claiming? I do not understand his demand letter.

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    exactly. there isn't one. He's lying to try to intimidate me into removing it.

I still think what you did was bad ass. Paul Beatrice allegedly is a douche.

asshat Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger's Avatar
    Beatrice is what I call my b-hole

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    I fully support the public depantsing of lawyers.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar

addressing him as Beatrice can't be overlooked and a solid win for good versus douche.

asshat Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen Shaggy Silver Club Hefeweizen's Avatar
    My options of him are very low.

...and in Beatrice's diligence of this matter, how could he not figure out no matter what the outcome for his client this would end poorly for him. $#@!, if he won the outcome would likely be worse than if he did nothing.

asshat Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins Probably Shaggy upper class Leeroy Jenkins's Avatar

I need to go take a Beatrice.

asshat Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Digdogger View Post
    And that's fair.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar

bunghole DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan Shaggy Bronze Club DalTxHornFan's Avatar
    Bogus demand letters are a hallowed tradition in the Texas legal scene:

www.austinchronicle.com/news/2009-08-07/819422/

asshat Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club Ogre Shaggy Silver Club

asshat Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman Probably Shaggy upper class Whitman's Avatar
    I would bet that he can't even draw a decent MSPaint $#@!.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DalTxHornFan View Post

Still a bizarre story there.

asshat cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead Shaggy Silver Club cactusflinthead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DalTxHornFan View Post

She killed herself the day of that article?
    Wow.

asshat Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor Shaggy Gold Club Wally Pryor's Avatar
    Sounds like Beatrice is on par with the douche-ness of Adam Loewy.

asshat 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club 5280 Shaggy Gold Club
    Is Paul batrice attorney in Austin who attended prestigious Oklahoma city College the guy that killed 5 hookers?

asshat CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred Shaggy Silver Club CowboyFred's Avatar
    I. Love. This. Place.

I, too, am of the opinion that Paul Batrice is a jackass.

asshat Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Richie Whiteman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    Glass eyeball?

Banned unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker unklphucker
    I've never heard of the guy but he seems like a jackass.

Is this the jackass that likes to touch little boys? If so, I am uphauled.

asshat SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin Definitely Shaggy upper class SBBruin's Avatar
    I think he's txtow's defense counsel

asshat dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy Shaggy Silver Club dbeasy's Avatar
    Is it wrong to re-aim my idol worshipping activities from tiny baby Jesus to Bob? Because that's my plan.

carotid penile arteries GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cactusflinthead View Post
    She killed herself the day of that article?
    Wow.
    Didn't know anything about this story and then find out that this is Drew Brees's mom. Sounds like he didn't have much of a relationship with her at the time of her death since she was very unstable, but that is still awful.

Sinner BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC.'s Avatar
    Where nothing grows in the right direction
    Blacklab just brought the house down. Shots fired. 10/10 would read.

asshat Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo Probably Shaggy upper class Vertigo's Avatar
    I will be taking my frivelous lawsuit business elsewhere from now on.

asshat drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117 Shaggy Platinum drew8117's Avatar
    Nice thread. Would read again.

Oh, and $#@!butt esq.

wtf? tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60 Shaggy Gold Club tejas60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Whiteman View Post
    Glass eyeball?
    one looks dilated. in my opinion, he does mass quantities of drugs.

Counsel, it is my opinion that this thread is awesome.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by housious View Post
    It is my opinion that Paul Batrice is a massive $#@! and a terrible lawyer.
    I second this opinion with my own opinion which is the same as your option.

Signed,
    $#@!butt Esq.

asshat elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. elguapo's Avatar
    He's @pbinthemix on Twitter

2014 RFL CHAMPION Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call Shaggy Platinum Call's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    $#@! the state bar of Texas. They can $#@!ing suck my $#@!. A good ole boy's club that seems to think their members can do no wrong.
    It is my opinion Chelsea Davis shares your opinion.

asshat honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? honolulu horn's Avatar
    The truth? He can't handle the truth!

Duke of New York (Exiled) Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97 Shaggy Silver Club Hellraiser97's Avatar
    I am uphauled that a graduate of such a prestigious institution would make such outrageous and unfounded accusations of an upstanding community like ours.
    Last edited by Hellraiser97; 01-08-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digdogger View Post
    Might need to rename it...

asshat Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    Might need to rename it...
    Noted. I just got back from the court house and had its name legally change to Paul Batrice II

it is my opinion that beatrice barked up the wrong tree.

asshat Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine's Avatar
    It is my opinion that Paul Batrice, a lawyer in Austin Texas is a jackass, should learn a little more about the law before he sends out threatening emails to people, and has violated the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct.
    Last edited by Beau Vine; 01-08-2016 at 09:40 PM.

asshat Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Herpa Derpa's Avatar
    The toadie.

asshat South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin Definitely Shaggy upper class South Austin's Avatar
    All y'all 'bout to get a piece of Batrice. Please post your demand letters.

I scrolled to end of second spoiler hoping there would be another Spoiler and eventally I would reach the "deep internet".
    Last edited by Incredulity; 01-08-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Batrice, Paul? Never heard of er'.

In before classics.

thanks obama jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt Definitely Shaggy upper class jt's Avatar
    sounds fairly jackass-ish
    I contact this law firm after looking at all of the reviews to help with a legal matter with my boyfriend. I found them to be nothing but a waste of time. I went to the office and sat there in their conference room for 15 minutes before getting a call from his legal assistant asking where I was... When she finally came it was like we had never spoken before, she had no idea what was going on.
    I finally sat with Mr. Batrice and just felt like all he wanted was my money. He looked at the case and said I would need to see if I could get anyone to help me to get me as much money as I could for what we needed help with... I have plenty of money but I didn't want to divulge him with that information since it seemed to be all he was after.
    He told me he would go and meet with my boyfriend directly after the weekend... he never showed! Which is probably a blessing because I got a very bad feeling about if I had to hire this guy.
    Luckily I took other people's advice and went to a fellow attorney Amber Vasquez... she not only CARED about my boyfriend, but she went above and beyond to help and get an outcome that we could have only dreamed of. All at a reasonable price.
    My advice would be unless you are willing to blow all your money on this guy do some actual investigating and find a lawyer who will actually care about the case and not about filling their pockets.

asshat Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine Definitely Shaggy upper class Beau Vine's Avatar
    Did my part.

• Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast