+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Texas Tennis 2016: Expectations? What Expectations?

A&M up 4-2 in the tiebreak.

A&M up 4-3 in the tiebreak.

4-4, here we go.

5-4 Texas.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    6-4....

6-4 Texas.

6-5 Texas.

Texas wins!!!!!

Send those $#@!ing loudmouths home chanting "SEC" and "T-sips"

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Yes!!! Clutch!

asshat perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007's Avatar
    Texas beats aggy! Goldhoffs opponent was up 4-1 and choked in pure poor aggy fashion!

Advances to Round of 16 to play winner of Ohio State-VTech on Friday at 10am.
    TCU, OU have already advanced as well. OK state, Tech, Baylor play today.

asshat perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? perfectchaos007's Avatar
    Maybe we should give our tennis programs low expectations more often. They weren't expected to do jack $#@! his year and now they are both in the sweet 16. Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by perfectchaos007 View Post
    Maybe we should give our tennis programs low expectations more often. They weren't expected to do jack $#@! his year and now they are both in the sweet 16. Crazy
    The women had the bigger upset but yes, maybe things aren't looking down. Both get to Round of 16, good coaching, more talent coming in and a new facility.

That was some crazy composure by Goldhoff.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStrong12 View Post
    That was some crazy composure by Goldhoff.
    He's already the team leader as a junior. Primed for a monster year with our incoming talent in Ito and Soren 2.0

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum
    Good job, boys.

Goldhoff looks pumped.

asshat Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain Shaggy Gold Club Legacy of Kain's Avatar
    Awesome. Thanks for the updates guys.

asshat Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death Definitely Shaggy upper class Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texasstrong12 View Post

goldhoff looks pumped.
    sec sec sec

It will be Ohio State on Friday morning. They beat us in Columbus 4-0 earlier in the season

Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    It will be Ohio State on Friday morning. They beat us in Columbus 4-0 earlier in the season
    Nothing to lose. We don't have any pressure.

Goldhoff looks pumped.
    love that SEC sign in the background, $#@! aggy

asshat GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Ballin! Hook em

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar

Goldhoff looks pumped.
    Come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryJames View Post
    Come at me bro.
    Goldhoff deserved to run his mouth after that match. The aggy fans were giving him crap the entire match and he didn't get rattled in some serious pressure situations.

Locker room celebration. $#@! yo ceiling aggy https://www.facebook.com/longhornsme...3822295523645/

asshat GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Reps all the way around

Tech did not make it out of the Round of 32, falling (AT HOME) to SMU 4-2.

Ok State
    Texas
    OU
    TCU

will move on.

Texas is one of 2 Big 12 schools to have both men and women in the Round of 16 (Texas and OK State)

He's already the team leader as a junior. Primed for a monster year with our incoming talent in Ito and Soren 2.0
    where can I read more about these two?

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum
    Brief Texassports write-up on Ito...

http://texassports.com/news/2015/11/...aspx?path=mten

Quote Originally Posted by spystud13 View Post
    Brief Texassports write-up on Ito...

http://texassports.com/news/2015/11/...aspx?path=mten
    He's also the brother of Tatsuma Ito, who's currently one of Japans top ATP players.

Christian SIGSGAARD (Soren 2.0) is our real prize though. He has a 2-1 record in Davis cup matches playing for Denmark and notched a win over #125 ranked Basilashvili last month in Davis Cup play. You'll see plenty of college recruits with wins over top 1000 and top 500 players, but rarely will they have wins over players near the top 100. Basilashvili has been inside the top 100 and last year made the 3rd round of Wimbledon where he beat #16 in the world Feliciano Lopez in the 2nd round so he's pretty dang good.

Tech did not make it out of the Round of 32, falling (AT HOME) to SMU 4-2.
    Another example of how lacking facilities can hurt your program, but having state of the art facilities can take your program to new heights. This is SMU's second year with their new facility, and their once bottom feeder program is already in the sweet 16. Fox College Sports recently filmed an episode covering the facility and it's worth a watch. Can't wait for Texas to have theirs next spring! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRdLnFsQZU

thanks! looking forward to next year in addition to enjoying the current run

Texas finally about to get underway against Ohio State. TCU was just upset by Cal.

Wow!

And about $#@!ing time. Damn weather.

hard fought dubs but we lost the tiebreaker at 2 to lose the point

tOSU wins doubles as expected. Onto singles. Need 4 out of 6

Zlobinski loses. tOSU up 2-0

Riechmann gets us on the board. 1-2 Ohio St

Goldhoff wins. 2-2

Let's go!

It looks like it's going to come down to Mee
    Last edited by js; 05-20-2016 at 02:27 PM.

3-2 Ohio State after Ortiz just lost

Gonna need Scott go ahead and close, up 5-2

Scott wins 6-4.

All on Mee, who is down 3-4.

3-3 after Scott's win. All down to Mee's 3rd set. Mee down a break.

Mee down 3-5. Not looking good.

Mee down 4-5. Ohio State serving for the match

This is where balls are grown

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast