+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59
Results 2,901 to 2,906 of 2906

Thread: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - IOS/Android

asshat TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout's Avatar
    If I was on that forum I'd call his ass out for saying we only have 10 actives. He can EABOD with Stoops.

No $#@! we have at least 11

asshat darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin Shaggy Bronze Club darwin's Avatar
    Not counting the few that left of their own accord, I've booted 25 people for either raid violations or no raid ticket contributions for multiple weeks since Speedtrucker ill-advisedly allowed me that privilege.

And I recruit on the forums and he posted it under another guild's recruitment thread. Which can only mean that Tobias is cheating on the guild by looking at other guilds...

asshat SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SydneyCarton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darwin View Post
    Not counting the few that left of their own accord, I've booted 25 people for either raid violations or no raid ticket contributions for multiple weeks since Speedtrucker DEFTLY allowed me that privilege.

And I recruit on the forums and he posted it under another guild's recruitment thread. Which can only mean that Tobias is cheating on the guild by looking at other guilds...
    FIFY Darwin.

TrouserTrout is newly single. Maybe Tobias can be his dirty skeeze wing-man.

googled his ass, he seemed fishy

like i could quit you $#@!s anyways

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59