+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sumlin 2017: Last Call

asshat SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos Shaggy Bronze Club SunUvAbitchMarcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texifornia View Post
    As the 2016 recruiting season winds down with a whimper in College Station, and with bizzle nowhere to be found, I thought it made sense to fire this bad boy up for Rumlin's make-or-break season.

Current commits:

5-star QB Tate "Tater Tot" Martell (Las Vegas (NV) Bishop Gorman): http://247sports.com/player/tate-martell-30208
    4-star WR Mannie Netherly (Crosby): http://247sports.com/player/mannie-netherly-77997
    3-star ATH Devin Morris (Caldwell): http://247sports.com/player/devin-morris-85225

Props to whoever came up with the thread name in the 2016 thread - it's perfect.
    So you felt compelled to create a thread for a team that we don't play, regarding recruits still over a year away? Jeezus your life sucks azz

Quote Originally Posted by SunUvAbitchMarcos View Post
    So you felt compelled to create a thread for a team that we don't play, regarding recruits still over a year away? Jeezus your life sucks azz
    Lighten up Frances.

asshat texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia has a gigantic e-peen. texifornia's Avatar
    It's not like there's a standing tradition of having an aggy thread or anything

asshat neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44 Probably Shaggy upper class neonmoon44's Avatar
    There is a time honored tradition of Aggy misery. Please do not ruin it

asshat NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse has a gigantic e-peen. NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    You didn't have to click on the thread. As bad as we've been recently, we need the aggy misery to keep us going. Don't $#@! it up for the rest of us.

asshat Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon Shaggy Bronze Club Napoleon's Avatar
    I started reading up on Bishop Gorman in Vegas, because I've been out of the country for most of the last 9 years and hadn't heard of them and wondered why there were so many national prospects. Then I decided to see what Tate's back story was and I saw this article.

QB Tate Martell, 14, commits to UW
    Erik McKinney . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jul 26, 2012
    ESPN Staff Writer

Washington made a splash in the recruiting world Wednesday, but don't bother checking the ESPN 150 for the newest Huskies commit. He won't be included in that list this year, next year or the one after that...

[snip]

..."Coach Sarkisian has such a good record with quarterbacks that it felt like it was a good spot," Tate Martell said. "Finally meeting with coach Sarkisian, it was really cool. He's a player's coach. He's a guy that, if you really needed to go talk to him about something, you can talk to him."

Martell attended Innovations Academy Charter School in San Diego last year -- he will be home-schooled this year -- and earned attention from several college programs with his performance in quarterback guru Steve Clarkson's Throwback Football League as the signal-caller for the Mira Mesa Chargers.

A YouTube highlight video of Martell leads off with the 5-foot-11, 180-pound quarterback rolling to his right and firing a 35-yard strike while on the run...
    1) So his father is paying all kinds of money for his son to be a big time high school QB and get a college offer.
    2) They home-school the little $#@! and then move from San Diego to Vegas to go to a "select" high school that totally recruits.
    3) They also "adopted" some receiver from California and brought him out to Vegas and paid for the kid to go to Gorman too. (Or at least had him live with them.)... but the kid is returning to California for his senior year. (Not in the article, but in a post above.)

But 3 1/2 years later the kid is still 5'11" & 180 lbs... but most probably shorter and lighter.

QUESTION: Did the family ever think about giving the kid a little HGH in his early teens so that he'd be taller than ~5'10"?

It's not like they didn't have the money. It would have been a hell of a better investment than adopting a kid to be your kid's WR before releasing the kid back to California.

Lionel Messi did HGH in Argentina and then in Barçelona and he went from a projected 4'9" to ~5'5". Those 8 inches have made him hundreds of millions of dollars.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ington-huskies

bunghole DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DreadHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    I started reading up on Bishop Gorman in Vegas, because I've been out of the country for most of the last 9 years and hadn't heard of them and wondered why there were so many national prospects. Then I decided to see what Tate's back story was and I saw this article.

1) So his father is paying all kinds of money for his son to be a big time high school QB and get a college offer.
    2) They home-school the little $#@! and then move from San Diego to Vegas to go to a "select" high school that totally recruits.
    3) They also "adopted" some receiver from California and brought him out to Vegas and paid for the kid to go to Gorman too. (Or at least had him live with them.)... but the kid is returning to California for his senior year. (Not in the article, but in a post above.)

But 3 1/2 years later the kid is still 5'11" & 180 lbs... but most probably shorter and lighter.

QUESTION: Did the family ever think about giving the kid a little HGH in his early teens so that he'd be taller than ~5'10"?

It's not like they didn't have the money. It would have been a hell of a better investment than adopting a kid to be your kid's WR before releasing the kid back to California.

Lionel Messi did HGH in Argentina and then in Barçelona and he went from a projected 4'9" to ~5'5". Those 8 inches have made him hundreds of millions of dollars.

Good intel..

I can't get over how hilarious his Twitter account is. The camera poses, retweets of anything positive about him.. it screams of "look at me I'm important". The optics of it all are so fake.. and with aggy having cranked up the hype machine so much on him you know it is going to crash, it is just a matter of when.

asshat UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post

There are pediatric guidelines to prescribing children HGH which involve serial measurements with growth charting. Children will get HGH if they've been below a certain percentile (usually <5th percentile, but please don't quote me on that) for a while and the pediatrician is concerned for permanent short stature. Ultimately, tater tot ended up being 5'11" which is not short for an adult male. American football QB, perhaps (although there are notable exceptions like Russell Wilson).

asshat BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BMF's Avatar
    Do you even dark net, Bro?

Quote Originally Posted by DreadHead View Post
    Good intel..

I can't get over how hilarious his Twitter account is. The camera poses, retweets of anything positive about him.. it screams of "look at me I'm important". The optics of it all are so fake.. and with aggy having cranked up the hype machine so much on him you know it is going to crash, it is just a matter of when.
    Jimmy Clausen meets modern social media.
    Last edited by Rippin' lips; 02-07-2016 at 09:12 AM.

asshat Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Shagga, son of Dolf's Avatar
    They just got a cb for Kary Vincent from Port Arthur. He's listed as a cornerback but my guess is they're looking to make him into yet another wide receiver.

asshat HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos's Avatar
    Martell was also held back a year by his parents for football reasons.

asshat HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames Definitely Shaggy upper class HenryJames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagga, son of Dolf View Post
    They just got a cb for Kary Vincent from Port Arthur. He's listed as a cornerback but my guess is they're looking to make him into yet another wide receiver.
    His dad played for A&M.

Tate- all these reporters have me down as 5'10 & 180...

As of yesterday 5'11 1/2 & 205

asshat Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utexas8 View Post

Well then. That changes everything now, doesn't it?

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar

If he starts getting a protruding forehead and nad shrinkage, they might want to test him for roids.

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar

We'll see at the Opening.

asshat HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos has a gigantic e-peen. HipHopopotamos's Avatar

Sumlin 2017: Last Call

That's because you measured at 5'11 and 178 at the Opening 6 months ago.

I don't know if they measure them barefoot, but you can bet your ass he'll have lifts in his shoes if they don't.
    Last edited by HipHopopotamos; 02-07-2016 at 01:41 PM.

asshat theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon Shaggy Silver Club theaveragejon's Avatar
    The best part is about Tate.... NOBODY CARES /caps

asshat HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    aggy's 2017 recruiting misery batch has all the makings of such a rare vintage that it threatens to come along with a possible boner pill side effect. The effects of this could be...

...level 6 FASCINATING!

thesuspenseiskillingme-willywonka.gif

asshat shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? shnsajax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippin' lips View Post
    Jimmy Clausen meets modern social media.
    Nailed it except Clausen was better.

Martell reminds me of that Tate Forcier douche.

asshat Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill Shaggy Gold Club Hank_Hill's Avatar

IDontBelieveYou.gif

asshat Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey Probably Shaggy upper class Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    New recruiting campaign:

asshat r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982 has a gigantic e-peen. r2k3982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    New recruiting campaign:

Not SEC good.

New recruiting campaign:

Plus Gary kubiac is an aggy. Aggies are living it up tonight. Super 50 champs on Kyle field coming soon.

asshat UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow Shaggy Silver Club UDontKnow's Avatar
    You too can go from being suspended for PED violations to Super Bowl MVP!

asshat Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Stilicho's Avatar
    New recruiting campaign:

Put it on the wall ags! We's SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONZ!!!!111!!!1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sack View Post
    Martell reminds me of that Tate Forcier douche.
    Tate Martell is Jimmy Clausen without the measurables, the full ride scholly from a blue blood football program, or the future 12 year career as an NFL backup QB.

In other words, he's a smaller, louder, $#@!tier version of JFF. That probably won't even make to College Station.

asshat spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey probably preboards planes spinmonkey's Avatar
    It's weird that Von Miller isn't sec good but still got SB mvp.

They are getting all the WRs now.

Imagine if Von Miller had the benefit of a sec S&C program.

Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    You too can go from being suspended for PED violations to Super Bowl MVP!
    I thought it was for ecstasy

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    I thought it was for ecstasy
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/97...ied-cheat-test

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...juana-in-2011/

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/7...for-von-miller

In conclusion, Von Miller is a druggie (polysubstance) and cheats (but, but, but aggy doesn't cheat?!)

asshat Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Chips O'Toole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sack View Post
    Imagine if Von Miller had the benefit of a sec S&C program.
    I think you mean regiment.

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    New recruiting campaign:

I love it.

"Play at A&M, you can be a Super Bowl MVP! Except the guy who recruited him got fired for having an illegal newsletter. And the next guy who got him drafted got fired for not being an SEC team player. But SUMLIN!!11!!1!"

Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    I love it.

"Play at A&M, you can be a Super Bowl MVP! Except the guy who recruited him got fired for having an illegal newsletter. And the next guy who got him drafted got fired for not being an SEC team player. But SUMLIN!!11!!1!"
    $#@!, they'll add another Super Bowl winning QB to their tackle box as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GRHorn View Post
    So where does this narrative about "limited tools" come from? On his tape I saw a guy with good speed, hard to bring down, that with people all around him flicks it 40 yards. I'm biased of course, but give me a break.
    It's completely $#@!ing regarded. Dude is 6'1", 200+lbs and runs a 4.6 40. He's a $#@!ing QB not a DB, those numbers are fine.
    Last edited by strosbros; 02-08-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Tate is the product of California QB marketing. Every year, there are a lot of QBs that have been marketed by their parents and QB gurus since their Freshman year. They typically get scholarships early because they set up structured camps that showcase their strengths and have well produced highlight tapes. And Rivals, Scout and the others are pretty lazy when it comes to evaluating underclassmen so these guys shoot up rankings. Texas QBs have had far more success in the college ranks and pros over the last 10 years, but they don't have the marketing power right now.

The issue with Tate is he has a great team around him and he won't be losing many games. It will be interesting to see how they fare in Texas next year. But if you look at tape from Shea Patterson and IMG and Tate at BG (albeit one year difference in experience), you can see the difference between a future All-American and a kid in a good system.

Miller had a good game, but Ealy roughly had the same stat line as Miller (2 FF and 1 int, to go wit 3 sacks), he was just on the other (losing team) team. No other player had a shot at the mvp.

asshat Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu Shaggy Silver Club Spawn of Cthulhu's Avatar

Don't know why all these wimenz have me down as 4". As of last night 4 3/4" and swole.

Quote Originally Posted by Swam4Texas View Post
    Eleven. Four-star LB George Zipp decommitted this morning.
    I wonder how many readers tried pulling up George Zipp's Hudl hightlights.

asshat Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt Definitely Shaggy upper class Hollywood Colt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamdirtyleg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Teamdirtyleg View Post
    Wasn't he killing it over Macho Grande?

asshat Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen Probably Shaggy upper class Mitch Cumsteen's Avatar
    So Tate Martell committed to both Sarkisian and Sumlin? Maybe if Gary Moeller gets recycled he could commit to him too.

asshat satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? satyanash's Avatar
    Scattershooting: Thoughts on 2017 recruiting (Taylor Hamm)

Spoiler!

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry Shaggy Platinum Huckleberry's Avatar
    Hamm doesn't know what per capita means, only has a vague notion that it has something to do with population. I'm shocked.

asshat Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man Shaggy Bronze Club Bruh Man's Avatar
    gottdamn i want a fair one with hamm.

bunghole RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore. RollingPresidential is a rep whore.
    "The best stadium in America"

bunghole SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. SimkinsMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    I love it.

Jesus, I'd forgotten about Francakes and his members-only newsletter. Good times.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast