+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2016 Seattle Mariners Thread

Glad Iannetta is going to continue to uphold the Mariners fine base running from the last few seasons.
    Last edited by MC Fresh Breath; 04-04-2016 at 03:45 PM. Reason: speeling

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Seriously, come on man.

MLB.tv feed crapping out on me sporadically. Sigh.

asshat Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen Shaggy Gold Club Biff Tannen's Avatar
    I'm blacked out. Have to watch on ESPN stream. And Fielder is such a goon.

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    WatchESPN works today too.

stupid work meeting getting in my way now.

oh no, Seags.

Man. Don't often see Felix walk in a run.

Nooooo

wheels coming off! we have no wheels.

Did we swap infielders with the longhorns or something?

asshat Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore.
    Use the Fox Sports to go app or on the web, have it on my desktop here at work. (Time Warner sub)
    Last edited by Falko; 04-04-2016 at 04:41 PM.

asshat Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore. Falko is a rep whore.
    Elvis already looks like $#@!.

Can't believe we're going to lose the opener and allow one god damn hit.

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    And it was a $#@!ing missile at that. See you kids tomorrow night.

Well, so here's the deal. Up until today, Mariners won 9 straight opening day games in a row. No playoff appearances. Ego, losing today means we are now a team of post-season destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by MC Fresh Breath View Post
    Well, so here's the deal. Up until today, Mariners won 9 straight opening day games in a row. No playoff appearances. Ego, losing today means we are now a team of post-season destiny!
    I can get on board with this. And I really like the King Felix commercial. "Man I love towels!"

Listening on radio because everything else is blacked out. Kuma with a case of the yips to start? Can't have these free bases left and right.

I have to weigh in between things here as I have kid duty going on. Yeah, shaky start, but he got out of it. His control on his splitter looking not so good.

Mariners TV/announcers giving love to a Rangers fan who caught a foul with his cap. One handed as he had a beer in the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Tannen View Post
    Listening on radio because everything else is blacked out. Kuma with a case of the yips to start? Can't have these free bases left and right.
    MLB.com's free game today if that helps any. Also, Extra Innings is free this week if you have Direct.
    Last edited by spystud13; 04-05-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Doesn't help any. Have MLB TV subscription, but it's blacked out because Rangers. And I cut the cable after football season.

Biff, you need to look into a DNS service. :) I've mentioned it before, but someone one the Shag turned me on to UnoTelly. I'm sure there are others.

Anywho, Iannetta with an RBI, so M's up 1-0. Kuma still looking shaky to me.

I think Iannetta already has more hits in 2 games than Zunino did most of last year.

As I typed that, Iannetta gunned down Andrus. I'm on board with this cat.

Yep. I wanted zunino to come around and maybe he still will, but if ianetta can hit even above the Mendoza line, it's an improvement.

I'm all for marte and his speed, but gotta get on base to steal. How's about we go get seagers little bro? Ha

Don't even recognize the guy we have warming up in the bullpen. Going to be a lot of that this year.

They sure put a lot of faith in Marte. He is not rewarding it so far.

Rangers not so lucky with their no name reliever.

Cano hits a homer off of Wilhemsen.

And a bunch more. 8-2 Mariners. Feels good for Mariners, slightly sad for Tom though.

And Tom plunks Iannetta. Finger pointing and f bombs. Tom gets himself taken out of the game though, which is good for him.
    Last edited by MC Fresh Breath; 04-05-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Yeah, well our dad was gonna beat up your dad!

Yay home runs!

Good lord. Where was even a portion of this yesterday?

See you meanies @ 1 pm tomorrow.

Woke up in a $#@!ty mood and realized I am going out of town this weekend and have some housework to do, so I took a sick day. See you $#@!ers at 1.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Fresh Breath View Post
    Biff, you need to look into a DNS service. :) I've mentioned it before, but someone one the Shag turned me on to UnoTelly. I'm sure there are others.
    UnoTelly lit up my malware blocker. Dammit.

Lot o' lefties.

1. Leonys Martin (L) CF
    2. Kyle Seager (L) 3B
    3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
    4. Nelson Cruz (R) RF
    5. Adam Lind (L) 1B
    6. Seth Smith (L) DH
    7. Luis Sardinas (S) LF
    8. Steve Clevenger (L) C
    9. Ketel Marte (S) SS

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Tannen View Post
    UnoTelly lit up my malware blocker. Dammit.
    Weird. I think on the MLB thread someone mentioned another service. Unlocater(sp) maybe?

I've had no issues with Unotelly, though. Oh, unless you're trying that from work. Yeah, that would probably be blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by spystud13 View Post
    Lot o' lefties.
    I'm interested in the clash of the Innings Eaters.

Hey I got it on the Fox Go app. The reviews suck and twice it told me it was unavailable in my area, but third time was a charm.

Cano is a monster. On pace for 162 HRs.

Great 1-2-3 first inning by Miley.

Woo hoo! Martin with the solo shot. Only downside to the Fox app is the stream is behind, so I got the notification from my MLB app before I saw the HR.

Dammit, had to miss a lot of this already. Silly work.

$#@! you you fat $#@!.

I didn't catch which Ranger it was, but that dude was playing with Marte's crotch.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast