+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2016 Seattle Mariners Thread

No need to ever apologize for getting ridiculously drunk. The amount of Mariners games I've barely made to the end of, blurry vision and all, is large.

Dave Sims and Mike Blowers make fine drinking buddies.
    Last edited by MC Fresh Breath; 04-18-2016 at 01:33 PM.

5:10 CST. Lets Do It, Do it!

Also...This.

Last edited by MC Fresh Breath; 04-19-2016 at 02:45 PM.

asshat Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Lots o' hits, Miley.

asshat Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen Probably Shaggy upper class Biff Tannen's Avatar
    Lots o' walks, Miley.

Yep. That did not go well. I watched the whole ugly thing. Just didn't have time to comment on it.

Allright, let's try this thing again.

This time we'll hit for sure!

I won't be able to watch until prob the last 3 innings or so. Hope they don't suck.

I'm going to have some interruptions as well. Don't know if I'm going to pause it and restart, or just let it run.

Since it is in Cleveland, probably just let it run.

Well, allrighty, then. Good outing for Walker. I'll take it.

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum
    You kids play in a couple hours.

1. Norichika Aoki (L) LF
    2. Seth Smith (L) RF
    3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
    4. Nelson Cruz (R) DH
    5. Kyle Seager (L) 3B
    6. Adam Lind (L) 1B
    7. Leonys Martin (L) CF
    8. Steve Clevenger (L) C
    9. Ketel Marte (S) S

Oh hello unexpected day game. 5-0? Well look at that.

Watched a chunk of it. Overall good stuff.

Have to more or less listen now due to other things I need to get done.

God dammit. 3R jack.

MLB.tv keeps crashing my shockwave. All my $#@!'s up to date. Anyone else suffering from this malady?

Sounds like we just responded.

I go through fits with mlb.tv on the browser some days.

$#@! you Napoli, you piece of $#@!.

Sonofabitch! Holy $#@!ing Mariners, do not $#@!ing blow a game you had such a lead on.

Side blast: Benoit is this year's Rodney.

To the 10th...

Time to give the plump Korean a shot at winning another won.

Canooooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Tannen View Post
    Canooooooo!!!
    This!!!!

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum spystud13 Shaggy Platinum
    Such fickle fans, I swear...

Let's go Cishek! Close this $#@!er out!

Well we won somehow, but I missed it. $#@! you MLB.tv. But yeah Cishek! I like that kid.

The side arm throwing is fun to watch. And yay, a series win.

Felix's scheduled start scratched tonight due to illness. Iwakuma to start.

Well, that is a good start. Ump screwed Iannetta, though.

Fantastic double play! Cano just awesome lately.

This ump's strike zone is horrendous.

Good second inning for Kuma. M's 2 $#@!s 0

Calhoun gets a homer off a Kuma miss.

2-1 Mariners going into the 5th.

2-2 now.

Still 2-2, about to start the ninth. Kuma has gone 8 innings.

Of all the teams for Huston Street to wind up on, why did it have to be the Angels?

Also, Lind with some stupid base running.

Heading to the bottom of the ninth tied. I think I would have let Kuma go out for more. Looks like Servais is going with Perralta.

Didn't post it, but that ending was great. Guitierrez batting in Marte for the winning run in the 10th. Cishek with another save. Good times.

Also, yay, for at least one day, we're back to .500.
    Last edited by MC Fresh Breath; 04-23-2016 at 07:59 AM.

Oh yeah, and Boomstick added a few more for good measure. Forgot that part.

Well, Felix got the M's K record, but another loss. Sigh.

Yeah, I didn't watch much of that one. Cruz has hit an HR in two games in a row, though. So he's heating up. Let's get 'em today, and take the series!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MC Fresh Breath View Post
    Yeah, I didn't watch much of that one. Cruz has hit an HR in two games in a row, though. So he's heating up. Let's get 'em today, and take the series!!!
    2:30 if I got my time zone right this time

You are correct, sir.

#Mariners lineup
    Aoki LF
    Smith RF
    Cano 2b
    Cruz DH
    Lind 1b
    Seager 3b
    Clevenger C
    Martin CF
    Marte SS
    Miley P

For funsies.

Here's our GM striking out our Manager.

Ha. Must spread and such.

Seagar! Lovely start.

Ugh. Definitely not sold on Miley. He gets hit hard.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast