+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about the 2016-17 Longhorn basketball team

Sinner BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Probably Shaggy upper class BurntOrangeSatire, LLC.'s Avatar
    Where nothing grows in the right direction
    Last yr, The South Pole
    $#@! you, Patterson. JFC...

La Lumiere and James Banks advanced to the national championship game today. They knocked off top seed Motverde.

Jamie Shaw ‏@JamieShaw5 33m33 minutes ago
    LaLumiere's James Banks is a big time rim protector...Should fit the back end of Shaka's HAVOC very well

Ryan Easterling ‏@RyanEasterling 34m34 minutes ago
    Man, James Banks is a top-tier shot blocker.. wow.

Brian Flinn ‏@F150Bflinn Mar 31
    Not sure how much impact James Banks will have on the offensive end at Texas next year, but his shot blocking is next level.
    Last edited by TexasStrong12; 04-01-2016 at 04:22 PM.

12, do you know when the final game is.

Thanks in advance.

asshat AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman Shaggy Gold Club AbeFroman's Avatar
    just a fly in the ointment, a monkey in the wrench
    Quote Originally Posted by greggym View Post
    12, do you know when the final game is.

Thanks in advance.
    It's 11am tomorrow on espn

Certified Uncle Tom Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro's Avatar
    Still no commitment from Allen?

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho Negro View Post
    Still no commitment from Allen?
    Said he's not deciding until all these all star games are over with.

Some folks ranking us top 20 for next year already. Need Allen and at least one more big that can play next season. If the Tulane kid transfers for 2017-18, roster looks really good

Still no word on Isaiah Taylor. I'm thinking he might be coming back.

asshat kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6 Shaggy Silver Club kingkoopa6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasStrong12 View Post
    Ill pray for this.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 2m2 minutes ago
    USC transfer Katin Reinhardt told ESPN he is looking at Marquette, Alabama, VCU, Uconn, Xavier, Providence, UTEP and Texas.

He's going to declare and go through the camps before making a final decision, he'd be stupid not to take advantage of the new rules.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 2m2 minutes ago
    USC transfer Katin Reinhardt told ESPN he is looking at Marquette, Alabama, VCU, Uconn, Xavier, Providence, UTEP and Texas.
    Sign me up. 6'6" shooting guard, career 37% BTA.

Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post
    He's going to declare and go through the camps before making a final decision, he'd be stupid not to take advantage of the new rules.
    The problem is he might not be healthy. Really serves no purpose if he isn't healthy enough to participate fully at the NBA combine.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    tevin mack may be looking to transfer per HD.

SOME HOOPS NEWS AND RECRUITING NUGGETS

Don't be surprised when you hear that Tevin Mack is actively looking at transferring out of the Texas program.

Those close to Mack were putting out word that Mack was looking around, and, out of the blue, Texas got a request from a Power 5 school for Mack's transcript.

Nothing is done or decided, but Mack may be on his way out.

Mack really struggles on defense and struggled with adding to his offensive game - simple things - like adding a pump fake every now and then before jacking up another 3.

Texas is in the market for some transfers, including a Tulane power forward.

Five-star big man Jarrett Allen of Austin St. Stephen's remains the crown of the remaining targets on Shaka Smart's list of recruits for 2016.

Texas thought Allen might announce his college intentions at the McDonald's All-American game March 30, but he told our Evan Daniels that he won't announce anything until after the USA Nike Hoops Summitt this weekend.

The spring signing period starts on April 13, and Allen continues to say Texas and Houston first when he lists the six schools he says he's still considering.

There are rumblings that Houston's Kelvin Sampson is considering hiring Allen's AAU coach Marland Rowe. Is that why Allen is waiting on an announcement? Who knows? Basketball recruiting is not for the timid.

I've been hinting for a while that I expect Texas to land a Power 5 small forward who will remind Horns' fans of P.J. Tucker (after sitting out a year under transfer rules).

Also, keep an eye on Tulane sophomore power forward Dylan Osetkowski (6-8, 245) as a potential transfer candidate (who would also have to sit out a year).

The biggest news that appears to be on the horizon is that Texas appears to be the new destination of 2016 4-star PF Clevon Brown of San Antonio Churchill, who has been committed to Vanderbilt since September 2015.

But with Kevin Stallings bolting Vandy for Pitt, Brown appears close to making a switch to Texas official.

Clevon Brown
    Churchill HS
    San Antonio, TX
    6'8" / 200 lbs
    PF RANK
    TX PF RANK
    MIDLAND PF RANK
    COMMITTED

So the ideal finish to Texas' 2016 class in addition to 4-star C James Banks, 4-star SG Jacob Young and 5-star PG Andrew Jones:

* C Jarrett Allen
    * PF Clevon Brown
    * Power 5 SF who will remind UT fans of PJ Tucker
    * Another transfer - possibly Tulane's Osetkowski

Texas basketball assistant Mike Morrell just started following Duquesne transfer LG Gill. Forward and a grad transfer so he's eligible next year.

I'm also going to take a wild guess at the Power 5 small forward that HD keeps hinting at transferring. Remember Derrick Griffin (football and basketball recruit).....he dominated at Texas Southern this year.

I think HD might be trying to throw people off with the "Power 5" wording because he used to be at Miami. David Cason a Texas assistant recently started following him along with Horns247. He also kind of reminds me of PJ Tucker.

This will be wild if true.
    Last edited by TexasStrong12; 04-07-2016 at 03:01 AM.

asshat Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin's Avatar
    I don't want that sandwich unless you're gonna put avocado on it.
    Damn, Strong ... doin' work.

asshat Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry Shaggy Bronze Club Gurrry's Avatar
    Wtf mack wants to transfer?

Why? He followed Shaka here, why would he quit on him after 1 year? Cmon man.

asshat RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    I like transfers and will care in 2 years when they can play but right now we need to focus on instant play transfers.. And Hell yes on Clevon Brown..

Head scratching on Mack, he got good playing time as a freshman and got enough to force a sophomore to transfer and next year will get more playing time given the roster being mostly freshman and soph.. weird.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketHorn1978 View Post
    Head scratching on Mack, he got good aying time as a freshman and got enough to force a sophomore to transfer and next year will get more playing time given the roster being mostly freshman and soph.. weird.
    Mack was homesick for much of the year, which is probably the biggest issue. Mack also had his minutes cut pretty significantly at the end of the year. Only played 2 minutes in the Big 12 tournament game and 2 minutes in the NCAA game. Shaka wasn't pleased with his defense at the end of the year.

Chip Brown makes it sound like it's almost a mutual parting. Texas apparently has a replacement via transfer that's been in the works for awhile.

As for Barnett, he was gonna transfer regardless. He simply wasn't talented enough to be in the rotation at a school like Texas.
    Last edited by TexasStrong12; 04-07-2016 at 03:49 PM.

asshat catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketHorn1978 View Post
    I like transfers and will care in 2 years when they can play but right now we need to focus on instant play transfers.. And Hell yes on Clevon Brown..

Head scratching on Mack, he got good playing time as a freshman and got enough to force a sophomore to transfer and next year will get more playing time given the roster being mostly freshman and soph.. weird.
    I'm OK with a potential transfer from Mack. Dude is one dimensional and that one dimension is extra streaky with a touch or irrational confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by catdaddyhorn View Post
    I'm OK with a potential transfer from Mack. Dude is one dimensional and that one dimension is extra streaky with a touch or irrational confidence.

Yeah Mack won't improve his game after his freshman year.....

asshat RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978 has a gigantic e-peen. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    Mack definitely looked and played like a freshmen compare to roach and edj.. If Shaka is cool with it then ok but Shaka doesn't strike me as a coach that is ok with a kid transferring after 1 season. If Mack is adament he wants out I'm sure he will just say ok but I highly doubt Shaka didn't attempt to talk him into staying given how he kept recruiting him before he came to Texas..

Our depth is already a concern next year so he would get every opportunity to establish his playing time if he wanted..

asshat catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? catdaddyhorn's Avatar
    Not saying he won't, but the physical attributes he's starting with leave a lot to be desired. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I want him gone. I just don't think it's the end of the world if he leaves.

I don't buy Mack wanting to transfer out. I've been wrong before but everything ive seen and read about him is that he's ready to put in work for next year.

heres a good video with him and shaka. Shaka says he could be one of top scorers in the big 12 with some more experience

Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 04-09-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    I don't buy Mack wanting to transfer out. I've been wrong before but everything ive seen and read about him is that he's ready to put in work for next year.

heres a good video with him and shaka. Shaka says he could be one of top scorers in the big 12 with some more experience

Homesickness is tough for certain people. There were reports early in the year that he was really homesick.

I'm not saying he's transferring but it wouldn't surprise me if he transfers back close to home. I don't think it's a "matter of putting in work", he's just homesick.
    Last edited by TexasStrong12; 04-09-2016 at 01:06 AM.

bunghole Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80 Camelback80
    I hope Taylor stays. If he goes pro, it's likely international. He isn't appearing in any of the mock drafts. Even though I think the mock drafts are insane this year, its not good news that he isn't cracking the 2nd round.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    Evan Daniels
    ‏@EvanDaniels
    Shaka Smart, Texas land Tulane transfer Dylan Osetkowski | Story: http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...wski-transfer-

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 2m2 minutes ago
    Doug Gottlieb Retweeted Evan Daniels
    Potential NBA player- has changed his body,w/year off can be special. Great get. Orange County kid

asshat Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin Shaggy Silver Club Braff Zacklin's Avatar
    I don't want that sandwich unless you're gonna put avocado on it.
    Goody gumdrops. We can haz more size?

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...-transfer-list

Considered the #5 overall transfer by ESPN. Best forward available.

let's get thornton to go along with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    let's get thornton to go along with him.
    Probably unlikely since Thornton has to sit out a year. I would think they are looking at grad transfers now.

Per 247 Andrew Jones is signing his LOI tomorrow.

Very good news.

asshat burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. burntorangeblooded15's Avatar
    Is Allen a 1 and done guy?

Quote Originally Posted by burntorangeblooded15 View Post
    Is Allen a 1 and done guy?
    I didn't think he was, but after these All Star games a lot of people are really high on him. I'm still not sure he's a one and done guy, but it's certainly trending that way a little bit it seems.

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 27s28 seconds ago
    Duquesne transfer LG Gill told @CBSSports he will visit Marquette on 4/29. Also plans to visit Texas. May take an unofficial visit to Iona.

Grad transfer.

bunghole Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango's Avatar
    any word on whether Mack is genuinely considering transferring?

I hope not... I think he has a bright future as a swing man once he gets more comfortable driving the lane and a little more reasonable with his 3 point shot selection.

Certified Uncle Tom Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro Shaggy Silver Club Pancho Negro's Avatar
    As mention in the recruiting thread, Allen is 50/50 (supposebly) between Texas and God's Gift per CB.

Taylor is gone. Hired an agent.

asshat TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMcCoy View Post
    Taylor is gone. Hired an agent.
    http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...exas-longhorns

Getting drafted is hardly a lock for Taylor due to continued concerns about his jump shot, but NBADraft.net lists him at No. 45 on the site's Big Board. Draft Express, however, places him at No. 65 among the top-100 prospects, meaning that he will almost certainly have to play overseas or in the NBDL before having a shot in the Association, if he ever truly gets one. ESPN's Chad Ford has an even less favorable impression of the 6'3, 185-pounder, ranking him No. 156 overall.
    Ouch! 45 works, 156 does not.
    Last edited by TahoeHorn; 04-21-2016 at 03:44 PM.

asshat spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class spystud13 Probably Shaggy upper class
    Jesus $#@!. Just continues our trend.

asshat Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen. Blotto has a gigantic e-peen.
    I'll be shocked if he gets drafted, but I don't fault him for taking the next step if he's done with campus life.

To be honest, I think we have just about seen his ceiling as a player. His stats are marginally better after year 3 than they were after year 1, so I'm not opposed to seeing what Roach and the new guys bring.

Only thing we're waiting for at this point is Allen right?

Quote Originally Posted by cashman View Post
    Only thing we're waiting for at this point is Allen right?
    and Gill, and maybe the youngest Barry kid, though I don't think we've actually ever been linked to Canyon.

Good luck to Taylor. I never really judge a player for going pro because we don't know their circumstances at home. Even if Taylor isn't drafted/makes a NBA squad he can make some money overseas. I do think it was in Taylor's best interest to come back, but it's tough to judge him without knowing his circumstances.

I do find it interesting that Taylor hired an agent so early. I'm going to guess if Taylor was leaning pro Shaka wanted him to go ahead and get the announcement out of the way. That makes it much easier for Texas to land grad transfers knowing Taylor won't be on the roster next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Blotto View Post
    I'll be shocked if he gets drafted, but I don't fault him for taking the next step if he's done with campus life.

To be honest, I think we have just about seen his ceiling as a player. His stats are marginally better after year 3 than they were after year 1, so I'm not opposed to seeing what Roach and the new guys bring.
    This is kind of where I'm at too. I'm anxious to see what Shaka can do with his own recruits.

asshat LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer Shaggy Bronze Club LazyEngineer's Avatar
    I don't think we have seen his ceiling. He was very good for us this year. If he continued to work on his 3 pt range it would open up a lot of other opportunity.

He should stay in school and graduate. Shaka would be a great teacher and example for him.

Banned Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789 Tailleur1789
    Meh Taylor was a liability for most of big 12 play. Roach was outplaying him easily by the end of the season.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast