Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Figurelli - cliff notes

pesca-pescatarian TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder Shaggy Gold Club TKthunder's Avatar
    Hey everybody, I went ahead and copied the most relevant posts from the Dfigs thread and moved them over here.
    I'm up to page 8, I need a few volunteers and take 5-10 pages and report the posts that should be copied over here.
    Take a look below for the types of posts that should be reported.
    PM me and let me know if you want to take a group of pages and I'll assign you some to review.
    --Blacklab

For anyone who doesn't want to dig into the recruiting thread. Here is what they found.

Search @CFB_RT and it's clearly a pro aggy Twitter account

Then you have Jackson Hunt, a supposed Longhorn fan who uses the handle @ HookEm$#@! and follows and retweets Dannyboy's anti Trump tweet. There were far more likes and retweets but after he got called on it they began conveniently disappearing...

Then we have Dannyboy retweeting his fake accounts. Which once again, all get pulled down and marked private after he gets called on it.

Notice how @CFB_RT has change from a pro aggy Twitter account to now being pro UT, with the title "Let's commit to UT!" and begins tweeting hate speech at many of our potential recruits.

And here's another account he was retweeting like crazy titled "Ni**ers for UT" with the same type of racist homophobic tweets that the others are all tweeting out.

Before he deleted them, all of his accounts were mass favoriting and retweeting all of these other phony accounts along with everything Dannyboy was tweeting out from his personal account which ironically tweeted out...

Daniel Figurelli ‏@FigurelliSports
    Things that need to go away in 2016:
    1. Donald Trump
    2. "Dabbing"
    3. Tweeting at recruits

4. Bernie Sanders
    5. The Big12
    6. Roger Goodell

asshat smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax's Avatar
    Daniel Figurelli is a racist intern at PricewaterhouseCoopers who likes to harass teenagers. Daniel Figurelli is a racist intern at PricewaterhouseCoopers who likes to harass teenagers.

asshat Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox Shaggy Gold Club Mikeinthebox's Avatar

asshat smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax's Avatar

Savant THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone's Avatar

asshat NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop Definitely Shaggy upper class NorthLoop's Avatar
    Apparently no day is leg day

well,, it hard to say TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie's Avatar

Savant THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone Shaggy Platinum THujone's Avatar
    As a preface, Daniel Figurelli claims to disdain when people tweet at recruits.

Daniel Figurelli ‏@FigurelliSports
    Things that need to go away in 2016:
    1. Donald Trump
    2. "Dabbing"
    3. Tweeting at recruits
    4. Bernie Sanders
    5. The Big12
    6. Roger Goodell

Moreover, Daniel obviously knows how to use twitter. He’s got two personal accounts still active, @DanielE63AMG, a handle which makes obvious reference to the car he wishes he could afford, and @Figurellisports. This handle used to be @Houstonbig12, but he got into A&M’s business school and changed the handle name. Claims in his bio to be a “sports insider.”

He’s not a sports insider. Look at him. He’s a custom van with no windows insider.

(As an aside, judging by nauseating number of Daniel Figurelli RTs, it’s likely this kid runs @TAMU_Sports and @College__Talk. He likes to retweet himself. )

He’s clearly an aggie fan, which any look at his profile or timeline will demonstrate (should he not delete it all).

So.

At least 3 different Twitter accounts, @CFB_RT, @Pullmanbati, and @Hookem$#@! were all tweeting awful, racist things at Texas recruits. (As if any fan, barring very rare circumstances, would ever assign themselves a name like @Hookem$#@!)

Apparent internet Aggie Hero and Racial Healer, Daniel Figurelli, just HAPPENED to collect a bunch of racist tweets from apparent Longhorn fans so he could expose them to the world:

Interesting indeed. All the accounts use roughly the same language, making sure to drop both racial and homophobic slurs at roughly the same intervals.

Here are more tweets from those accounts:

(Notice here how @CFB_RT is a “Texas” account now…)

Well, the @CFB_RT account was (it’s deleted) actually an AGGIE ACCOUNT. But it was disguised as a Texas account when the tweets went out. In fact, the only accounts that @CFB_RT retweeted were TAMU Athletics, TAMU Highlights, and this Daniel Figurelli.

But here, when it’s tweeting racist stuff at JK Dobbins, it’s disguised as a Texas account:

"@CFB_RT Lets commit to UT! Retweeted Jk dobbins
    Selling yourself to other schools and not coming to UT like a $#@!, wow. Don't be a total $#@!got, #HookEm"

Oh and that tweet was liked by one person: @FigurelliSports

@Hookem$#@! RT’d Figurelli’s stupid Pro-Ted Cruz tweet:

At least a few people started to say, wow, not a single one of those racist tweets have any likes or retweets and yet this guy managed to just stumble upon them, and tweet them to the world so people could see how terrible Texas fans were? Some suggested Figurelli was the source. And the second that happened, they all came down. At the same time.

Let me repeat: he was accused of running the accounts, and at least 3 separate accounts were made private and then deleted. All almost immediately. Did 3 separate individuals, running 3 separate accounts all independently decide to change their ways and delete evidence of their racial pasts on a Tuesday evening?

Occam’s razor.

Now, when someone deletes a bunch of tweets at once, they are gone, unless someone takes a screen shot. We have some of those here. But consider what is STILL on Daniel Figurelli’s twitter timeline:

Racist? I’d say yes. Defensible as “oh, is that racist? I didn’t mean it that way,” perhaps. But of course, this tweet is coming from the actual guy. Not a sock.

Let's let Daniel answer the question of whether or not he's racist. He's currently following these two accounts. At least one, if you read the tweets, appears to be full blooded, genuine, GRADE-A racist:

Here are the last three tweets from that account:

Lastly-there's one place that has all the deleted information. Twitter. I've seen this douchebag throw around the word "slander" on his timeline. It's not slander if it's true. If he were to ever bring legal action against any of the numerous people who have identified him as the source of the tweets, they'd get the info from twitter. He must know that.

Thursday Morning edit: Figurelli has now deleted Figurelli sports. It is now @BC__Recruiting, a Boston College recruiting account. which makes no sense at all. He still has his pinned tweet about horrible Texas fans at the top. His follows include @tweetdeleter and @tweet_delete. Hmm. Also, all his tweets are gone, but for one about how Boston College Player Elijah Robinson "totally balled out in practice today." Boston College finished spring ball last week.

asshat Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death probably preboards planes Duck of Death's Avatar
    d is like a backwards 6. Figs is short for figurelli. Put them together and you get...

asshat js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes js probably preboards planes
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    d is like a backwards 6. Figs is short for figurelli. Put them together and you get...
    $#@!figs?

Ultimate Player Hater GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas Shaggy Silver Club GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post

fucktard Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    This kid is great.

Some background:
    This chump ran multiple UH fan accounts such as @HoustonBig12 and they all just RT'd each other. Sounds familiar.

He started going onto Coogfans preaching to everyone who would listen - not many - how UH would be accepted into the Big12 this Spring. He claimed insider status and posted pictures with the Pres and Fertitta as proof. Still not many believers.

This angered Daniel. He needed approval.. he needed attention.

A few days later a mysterious poster on Coogfans comes along pimping Daniel and his credentials. He claimed to be a close personal friend and classmate.
    "Daniel is essentially a genius. He is the first person to Graduate from Bauer in fewer than two years.. He loves UH, you should believe what he says."

It was one of the most obvious - and hilarious - things I've ever seen. He was called out immediately. "Check my I.P address" (Sound familiar?) It was revealed by a mod that his two Coogfans accounts were posted from the same address and poor little Daniel was never to be heard from again.

Cornin' the duckhole markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco Shaggy Platinum markstanco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TornACL View Post
    How dumb can this kid possibly be? Has his tamu email address on his Twitter profile?

asshat Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine Probably Shaggy upper class Hagbard Celine's Avatar

benevolent dictator blacklab has disabled reputation blacklab's Avatar
    got an email today:

Mr. blacklab,
    My name is Daniel Figurelli. As I am sure you are well aware there has been quite the fight over on ShaggyTexas about me and certain tweets.
    I will cut to the chase here. One of your users contacted my place of work and proceeded to lie about me tweeting racist things out. (you can find all this information on the recruiting notes 2017 starting around page 152 or 153). I will make this short and to the point, I have offered for anyone to prove those tweets were mine, and no one produced anything and instead blamed a twitter user on me. I was then informed that very interesting things were said about me over on ShaggyTexas about me, like “Hope DFigs gets his Ag ring, when he ends up selling his mouth on craigslist.com as a cross dresser, someone is going to shred him and that ring is the only way they’ll identify the body” Posted by JTWilson22 on 4/17/2016 at 8:12PM. Now I have contacted my lawyer, and both contacting my employer and the threats on your site is two different things I have grounds to sue on. Now I am not going to sit here and threaten suit, but after the call from my employer saying people had gone so far as you find my information, find my place of work, contact them, and then proceed to lie about certain things crosses the line. My employer suggested that I deal directly with the site owner (you) and ensure the person who called them is not allowed back on the site as it is defaming one of their employees. I seriously doubt you want your site allowing death threats and people to breach employee and employer privacy after I contacted you with this email informing you of what is going on over at your site. I trust that all posts about this issue will be removed and I can inform my lawyer and employer that they have all been taken down. The individual who contacted my place of work is has the username of: RocketHorn1978 on your site. Please feel free to look over his posts and see that what I am saying is true.
    If you would rather keep the posts up I totally understand as it is your site, and I will gladly get you in contact with my lawyer and the two of you can take care of this.

Regards,
    Daniel Figurelli
    so I responded

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Daniel Figurelli <911.turbo.rs@gmail.com> wrote:
    Mr. Richards,
    My name is Daniel Figurelli. As I am sure you are well aware there has been quite the fight over on ShaggyTexas about me and certain tweets.
    Actually I was not.

I will cut to the chase here.
    No, it doesn't seem like you will

>One of your users contacted my place of work and proceeded to lie about me tweeting racist things out. (you can find all this information on the >recruiting notes 2017 starting around page 152 or 153). I will make this short and to the point, I have offered for anyone to prove those tweets were >mine, and no one produced anything and instead blamed a twitter user on me. I was then informed that very interesting things were said about me >over on ShaggyTexas about me, like “Hope DFigs gets his Ag ring, when he ends up selling his mouth on craigslist.com as a cross dresser, someone is >going to shred him and that ring is the only way they’ll identify the body” Posted by JTWilson22 on 4/17/2016 at 8:12PM. Now I have contacted my l>awyer, and both contacting my employer and the threats on your site is two different things I have grounds to sue on.
    First, you should learn the different uses of "is" and "are". Second, the last sentence is completely false. You don't need any reason to sue someone, you can simply walk into the courthouse and file a lawsuit at any time.

>Now I am not going to sit here and threaten suit,
    Yet you keep bringing up things like "lawyers" and "lawsuits"

>but after the call from my employer saying people had gone so far as you find my information, find my place of work, contact them, and then proceed >to lie about certain things crosses the line. My employer suggested that I deal directly with the site owner (you)
    Thanks for letting me know I own my own site.

>and ensure the person who called them is not allowed back on the site as it is defaming one of their employees.
    >I seriously doubt you want your site allowing death threats
    It wasn't a threat, merely a hope.
    There is a distinction between, "I am going to rip off your $#@!ing head and $#@! down your $#@!ing throat", and "I hope someone rips off your head and $#@!s down your $#@!ing throat"

>and people to breach employee and employer privacy
    You have advertised to the world, via LinkedIn where you work. It is not private information.

>after I contacted you with this email informing you of what is going on over at your site. I trust that all posts about this issue will be removed and I can >inform my lawyer and employer that they have all been taken down. The individual who contacted my place of work is has the username of: >RocketHorn1978 on your site. Please feel free to look over his posts and see that what I am saying is true.
    >If you would rather keep the posts up I totally understand as it is your site, and I will gladly get you in contact with my lawyer and the two of you can >take care of this.

Do you really have a lawyer? Did he tell you to write this email? This was the most pathetic attempt at a threatening email I have ever seen. If he did you need to file a formal complaint with the state bar. You want to see a threatening email?

Go ahead and sue me. I do not give a $#@!. I've spent more money on lawyers in the last 5 years than you will make in the next 10. Here's what's going to happen when you do.

1. I went ahead and registered danielfigurelli.com. Don't believe me? Look and see where it goes to.
    2. i'm going to document everything about the lawsuit there. I own a web hosting company. I buy bandwidth by the terabyte. It will not cost me a thing to keep that site up forever.
    3. Pretty soon it will be the number one result in google for your name. Good luck finding a job if the potential employer enters your name into google.
    4. As soon as the lawsuit is filed I'll make motions and subpoena your employer, your home ISP and your cell phone provider for all records of you on line.
    5. I will subpoena twitter for all records and IP addresses, emails and records associated with the twitter accounts you claim you do not own.
    6. I will subpoena the email providers associated with the twitter accounts for anything related with these twitter accounts.
    7. At this point it will be pretty simple to prove that you are behind these accounts and the lawsuit will be dismissed.
    8. Good luck finding a job once it's proven you've made these twitter accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by dark horse View Post
    This dip$#@! is following @thefunnyracist @tooracist and @DopeRacist$#@! on his other twitter account (@danielE63amg).
    Holy $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownDoc View Post
    Very well done!

I'll be happy to support Blacklab in any legal tussle this racist $#@!stain may get shaggy into. But it sounds like your bases are covered.

Also what juvenile uses Twitter handles and emails like 'e63S' and '911turboRS' when they have no $#@!ing chance in hell of ever owning anything of the sort. $#@!ing racist dbag.
    I think the daniele63amg twitter handle pisses me off the most, since I drive an e63 amg and do not want to be associated with this racist jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab View Post
    I think the daniele63amg twitter handle pisses me off the most, since I drive an e63 amg and do not want to be associated with this racist jackass.
    Congrats, you're Daniel Figurelli.

Sinner BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC.'s Avatar
    Where nothing grows in the right direction
    You know you're going to have to sell it now for posterity... Maybe a BMW??

Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. View Post
    You know you're going to have to sell it now for posterity... Maybe a BMW??
    god no, bmw is for poors

asshat Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22's Avatar
    In Tom Herman's box not looking like Tom Herman
    His email is 911.turbo. I bet he still has posters of "cool cars" on his wall.

BL just walked in:

fucktard TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard.
    I bring gifts of gold from Coogfans.

http://www.scout.com/college/houston...n?s=215&page=1

fucktard Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Perkill can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Daniels alter ego on CoogFans:

-If this is against the rules I apologize.

So i am new to this board, and have seen a lot of people talking about expansion and Daniel Figurelli's info. I was reading a forum about people speculating about who is connection/contact was to validate what he says. Anyway, my friend knows the kid pretty well from his accounting classes so i called him about Daniel and thought id share everything from our long convo.

So Daniel has just graduated from UH and apparently he did it faster than any other student at Bauer(2 years) with perfect grades in accounting, and a bunch of other stuff, so Khator met with him to congratulate him and then they started to meet a lot. My friend told me he has a mentor who's an alumni of the school and convinced him to go to UH for the school of entrepreneurship. He apparently Daniel is a wiz kid and was planning on going to rice or UT before UH. The kid had a business he founded before coming to college and he sold it to someone and paid for his school completely. The business he sold set him up with some wealthy business dude who knows Tilman. Daniel ended up getting a full ride for the last year at school and founded a bunch of business clubs while making straight A's in all his classes. Apparently his mentor wanted to set him up with Tilman because Tilaman needed some help with something,i think it was about stocks (the kid is a walking genius- he told my friend he passed the MESA test) and someone UH athletics thought they could use a smart young kid, so they used him to to help get some celebrities to the games and laid out a master plan for him to help with, i dont know what that is. My friend said whenever he's not studying he's with coaches or at the Alumni center. Apparently Daniel helped get a few kids to commit to UH by chatting with them and navigating what he can do for the kids, that coaches can't. Daniel got basically a full ride to Texas A&M and went because he wants to get into an Ivy League school, but he is still doing stuff for UH athletics and some local sports stations, so dont hate on him for that. I dont personally know Daniel, but my friend Juan said the kid is literally the friendliest, smartest and most connected 20 year old he's ever met. Though i haven't met him, I know daniel ran 2 organizations in Bauer and taught an accounting help class for students. I know he also donated several hundred dollars for students to have body paint and signs at football games ( i used the body paint) and would organize it all. So though i dont know him personally, if you were a current student at Bauer, you would know he's an inch short of a walking legend, and bleeds UH. I can't promise what he says is true (some of it sounds odd to me, to be honest), but my friend Juan said that he ALWAYS has a purpose for what he does and is 2 steps ahead of everyone else. The one thing negative about him i know is that he can be a little arrogant and very hard headed....also my friend said he wont talk to anyone about what he chats with Tilman and Khator about.
    Anyway, my friend said the kid knows what he's doing on twitter and wouldnt be messing with UH fans, nor does he care about attention, so theres another purpose whatever it is.
    If you have another questions I'm happy to ask or meet with anyone- I live in SW Houston FYI. If anyone else has info on him please share because i want to know if he's legit about us going to P5

fucktard TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard. TMoar slams and goes hard.
    Honestly, creating a scout account is probably worth it for that thread. Highlights, from a "friend of a friend" of Figurelli:

- Figurelli is a literal genius, a walking legend among the halls of UH.
    - Billionaire UH regent Tilman Fertitta takes advice from the kid.
    - All the big shots at UH have designated him to help carry out their master plan.
    - Daniel is just the dreamiest, nicest human on the face of the earth.

I think you know how this ends.

https://twitter.com/rssll5/with_replies

This UH fan is saying this guy is a troll and was terrible on UH boards. Damn.

asshat Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMoar View Post
    And, coincidence of coincidences, they even had the same IP address. What are the odds? Daniel spent all that time challenging the CoogFans staff to cross-reference the IPs, too...what a shame, to be taken down by cruel statistical impossibility.

asshat Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil Shaggy Silver Club Lobwedgephil's Avatar
    When your personal account follows 3 racist parody accounts, out of the total 50 followed.

All in good fun though right, could never be the same guy.

Eric Lawhorn ‏@wiztx Jan 31
    First dude tries to be an A&M insider then his old HoustonBig12 acct (now this one) turns into his RT machine. #lame

6Blvd ‏@6Blvd 5 Dec 2015
    Me & the squad made it on ABC for one last final game. What a game, what a day & what a coach Houston has. #gocoogs

This is his old account for Houston. I think that's the dweeb to the far left. The dude has created so many accounts I can't keep up.

Sure would be a shame if all of the 20k followers of his @TAMU_Sports account found out that aggy was Daniel's third choice...

Also, mental note to never get on blacklab's bad side. Good lord, what a beatdown.

well,, it hard to say TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie's Avatar
    If you would rather keep the posts up I totally understand as it is your site, and I will gladly get you in contact with my lawyer and the two of you can take care of this.

Regards,
    Daniel Figurelli

Side by side:

asshat Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger Definitely Shaggy upper class Digdogger's Avatar

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theaveragejon View Post
    He's hiding behind his girlfriend now.

Sent to r/CFB modteam:

Subject: ShaggyTexas exposes TAMU student running multiple racist sock accounts tweeting at Texas recruits

Hey guys,

Weird story developing over the last few days. I'll start by posting the complete breakdown of everything that happened up to yesterday, much of which has now been deleted:

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/sho...=1#post9465793

Here's the basic breakdown:

A guy (Daniel Figurelli) running a relatively large TAMU Athletics twitter account was creating sock accounts on Twitter, using them to tweet awful, racist things at Texas recruits under the guise of Texas fans, then retweeting those racist things from his TAMU Athletics and personal accounts to give them publicity.

A couple of guys on the Shag noticed that these racist accounts, claiming to be Texas fans, were not followed or liked by anybody by this Daniel Figurelli kid, and they liked and followed only Figurelli's other alternate A&M accounts. So "Texas" fans were only following and liking Texas A&M things.

When the Shag called him out, all of the accounts went private, and over the last 24 hours the following happened:

@FigurelliSports was changed to @BC__Recruiting, a Boston College recruiting blog. All previous tweets from Figurelli, including those challenging people calling him a racist, were deleted.
    All the racist accounts were deleted
    All remaining tweets related to the original racist tweets were deleted
    Multiple non-CFB-related socks were also deleted
    UH fans came to the Shag to reveal that the kid did the same thing on the UH message boards earlier this year, claiming Houston was going to the Big 12. Remember that? That was this kid, creating sock accounts to support his reputation. When confronted, he disappeared.

He's now threatening to sue the Shag, and the site owner has already laughed him out of the room. Check out where www.danielfigurelli.com redirects.

Anyway. All this is gonna get sent to Deadspin from the sound of it. Will the mods allow a self.post about it before then to break the story, or is this considered "subreddit drama" that falls under the zero tolerance?

Let me know. Didn't want to break the rules.

-unc

Sinner BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC. Shaggy Platinum BurntOrangeSatire, LLC.'s Avatar
    People misunderestimate the shag and I'll never for the life of me understand why. We spend most of the time eating our own but every once in a while someone waltzes into the psyche ward and gives us a big $#@!ing beacon to hone in on.

TEEF!!!
    /caps

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    TEEF!!!
    /caps
    I was close.

asshat Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10 has a gigantic e-peen. Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Made this one on my phone.

I deleted it. You guys can take over that responsibility -- 'twas not an enjoyable experience editing 50 times to make reddit's sitewide standards, and in the end they couldn't guarantee my account was safe from deletion because of personal info.

:(

Let's just say this: internet sleuthing is great, but the biggest dividends come from good, old fashioned human engineering.

asshat Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder's Avatar
    That UoH thread has this awesome picture:

asshat Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz Shaggy Silver Club Shutup Lou Holtz's Avatar
    $#@! it heres another for this racist $#@!

recap of today:

We have our evidence. It is pretty damning. Daniel says he has a defense to it. We have given him most of the day to present it. He hasn't yet. We're waiting on that.

• Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast