+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Battlefield 1

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    Has DICE said anything about these load times? Any chance to improve? Load times and horrendous respond points in TDM need fixed.

I was able to get that St. Christopher's Medal with the 5 kill streak on New Years eve after the wife went to sleep. I want to start playing with another class but I've been doing Support so much the learning curve is going to be tough.

anyone using the hellreigel? I am trying to get to level 10 on assault for this...

Quote Originally Posted by LordStanley'sCup View Post
    anyone using the hellreigel? I am trying to get to level 10 on assault for this...
    Yea its great, even after the slight nerf a few months ago.

It is my go to for Assault. You can clear out trenches like mad with the huge magazine. It is definitely worth the grind to get level 10.

asshat MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP's Avatar
    Yep Same here, I use it for my main Assault weapon. The high magazine count lets you pretty much clear a room with it before needing to reload, and that high bullet velocity is the tits. Pretty solid gun all around except for range and the damage nerf.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction Shaggy Platinum MissingInAction's Avatar
    Bored of this game already. Just like all the others. I'll sell my copy to anyone in austin for $30.

bunghole BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    Bored of this game already. Just like all the others. I'll sell my copy to anyone in austin for $30.
    I'm glad I kept my copy of BF4. Great little transition when I get burned out with BF1.

asshat Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    I love the way this game is presented, but it's a little unforgiving if you only have 2-3 hours per week to play it.

what is nerf?

Nerf means to reduce its damage or effective range.

asshat Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder's Avatar
    what is narf?

asshat MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP has a gigantic e-peen. MillerEP's Avatar
    what is nerf?
    Gamer term. To nerf something means they reduced it's stats. Think of the nerf guns/toys. To "Nerf" something means to make it more soft/squishy/suck more/become a cheaper version of something real. Like most gaming terms it's used universally in all gaming genres.
    Last edited by MillerEP; 01-12-2017 at 03:13 PM.

asshat Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker has a gigantic e-peen. Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Buff = amp up its stats and make better

Nerf = make worse

pos rep to all who answered, I am on XB1 as quintard, playing tonight with TexasWeiss88 and PistolsFiring plays sometimes

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13