+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1

asshat NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO's Avatar
    I'm excited, but after the BF4 release fiasco, I may wait to make sure I can play sooner than 3 months later.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielsHorn View Post
    Hopefully they make finding a match and progression a bit more beginner friendly than BF4. I like the game, but half the time I have no idea what I'm doing, what the difference between weapons are, and customization only in the game was a poor decision.
    I agree with the stats being under explained and the load outs being a bitch to configure in bf4. Hardline finally released the gun bench which was actually really really helpful. My complaint was that I never could "test" my load out to know if that reddot sight would help me or hinder my vision until I spent time working towards its unlock only to find I hated it.

It also allowed you to customize the sights slightly like making the cobra sights green rather than red, I can barely see the red sights in daytime matches.

Again it also let you test fire full load outs and turn the lights out for testing low light

Quote Originally Posted by NaTe WHO View Post
    I'm excited, but after the BF4 release fiasco, I may wait to make sure I can play sooner than 3 months later.
    Hardline released with 0 issues, battlefront as well. At least from what I remember.

I'm thinking that this will launch with a more stable network. Remember bf4 was rushed out to make the new console launch so they had to do a bunch of backflips to make the launch day

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    BF4 had some issues at launch, but they've all been corrected now. I still play it with a group of friends every Monday night. We tried Hardline, realized it sucked and went back to BF4. Hardline didn't have issues upon release other than the big one, which is that it sucked and wasn't Battlefield. You also don't have to do customizations in game, you can actually do then in Battlelog. Also, Battlefield 4 does have a sandbox "Test Range" to test $#@! out.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar

Battlefield 1

Quote Originally Posted by MillerEP View Post
    BF4 had some issues at launch, but they've all been corrected now. I still play it with a group of friends every Monday night. We tried Hardline, realized it sucked and went back to BF4. Hardline didn't have issues upon release other than the big one, which is that it sucked and wasn't Battlefield. You also don't have to do customizations in game, you can actually do then in Battlelog. Also, Battlefield 4 does have a sandbox "Test Range" to test $#@! out.
    The test range on BF4 sucked in tgat you couldn't alter and test your load outs quickly.

Hardline's gun bench allowed you to quickly adjust anything and everything load out wise and quickly test fire.

Even let you customize camo patterns and paint scheme.

And to Hardline, I felt it tried some creative changes but what ended up happening was creating a faster mishmash of styles while making the sniper class way way way too important.... But at least the spawn beacon was removed from sniper kit

The best implementation of the sniper class is still Project Reality. You have to have a squad with the leader filling the squad leader role and the squad needed at least 3 members. Then the limited sniper kit became available. BF and every other game that allows 50 snipers to run around without limitation is just silly.
    Last edited by Speedtrucker; 05-10-2016 at 02:27 PM.

asshat vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
    Panzershrecks? I'm in
    That's WWII, come to think of it, since tanks made their debut in WWI there wasn't really a counter to them, but they didn't need one really because the tanks themselves and the strategy used with them was awful. I think in the trailer someone has an anti tank rifle so that may be the only anti tank gear we get in game.

asshat Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder's Avatar
    BF4 had a lot of issues because it was a 5 platform game instead of 3. They released it on 360, PS3 and PC a couple months before X1 and PS4 dropped, and they had all sorts of issues with that. Too many different OS's to deal with and no backwards compatibility meant they had to design the game 5 different ways. I don't think we will see that again for a while.

asshat NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO has a gigantic e-peen. NaTe WHO's Avatar
    Don't get me wrong, I played the $#@! out of some BF4. I still play and am somewhere around level 130, which took a long time. The release just sucked.

I hope Rush is a game type.

asshat hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar

asshat HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04 Definitely Shaggy upper class HornsN04's Avatar
    That looks awesome

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    ^

asshat Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder's Avatar
    Oh man, that EA Access deal is finally going to payoff! The game looks great, can't wait!

Last edited by MillerEP; 06-13-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Can't wait for hardcore. Can't stand crosshairs and 3rd person

Bayonet looks fun as $#@!, and I like that the air combat doesn't have that auto-lock BS, so you have to use more skill. Lol at those Aussie hats.

As a former Marine it's going to be confusing at first learning a new phonetic alphabet

asshat GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas has a gigantic e-peen. GreenspointTexas's Avatar
    Mother of god

asshat Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Suckapuncha's Avatar
    As a former Marine it's going to be confusing at first learning a new phonetic alphabet
    Butter, Duff, Edward... wat?!

asshat vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? vtaenz's Avatar
    A is still aggy right?

M as in Mancy, right?!?

bunghole BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey's Avatar

This pleases me.

well,, it hard to say TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie probably preboards planes TexasGangorDie's Avatar
    looks so $#@!ing good.

What a stupid medic. He was actually trying to kill the enemy instead of sitting behind cover and reviving teammates when they die!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
    What a stupid medic. He was actually trying to kill the enemy instead of sitting behind cover and reviving teammates when they die!
    Getting revived only to die immediately is rage inducing.

Getting revived only to die immediately is rage inducing.
    Yeah well $#@! you, I want my 200 points!

Looks like Assault gets Anti-Tank Grenades, and I saw a "Request Revive" button on the Death Screen, does that mean you can't get revived unless you ask for it?:

Last edited by MillerEP; 06-16-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Looks like Assault gets Anti-Tank Grenades, and I saw a "Request Revive" button on the Death Screen, does that mean you can't get revived unless you ask for it?:
    Might be like the old bf2 where you could "yell" medic if your were killed.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Sadly just looks like a ww2 shooter. I will still probably purchase, but was hoping for a little slower gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
    Sadly just looks like a ww2 shooter. I will still probably purchase, but was hoping for a little slower gameplay
    Try Verdun if you want the more realistic feel. Every video I've seen so far of BF1 people are running around with automatics with 21 round clips, in WW1. So they definitely Battlefielded it up for the younguns who can't live without shiny gadets, night vision, and auto-locking rockets. (not saying any of those last things are in there, just that that's the crowd they're going for)

Yeah they really gotta slow it down. Hardline was fun to go hyperdrive speed but that $#@! gets old as hardline did.

I really hope they find a way to make it slower and "uglier". Get that WWI brutal feel to it.

This more than bf4 would need the limited kits like project reality. MGs need to be severely punished when not deployed. Ammo should also be much more limited.

I'd still like to see the ammo be rethought. An unreal tourney mod I helped QC called infiltration had a great take as did DoD. The MG weighed a lot and was bulky so someone carrying it couldn't carry unlimited ammo boxes for the team. They'd carry maybe 2 boxes and the rest of the team could carry an extra box for them. So the MG could potentially have 20 boxes of ammo or 2. What was also great was in infiltration the FN m249 could accept stanag mags if they ran outta ammo.

Wish that ammo was more scarce so someone running around with an auto couldn't just run up to ammo boxes being tossed around infinitely by LMG class

The amount of automatics is a bit sad, but it's the price we have to pay, I suppose.

I keep watching the video of the zeplin crashing, and it's so, so amazing.

asshat Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22's Avatar
    In Tom Herman's box not looking like Tom Herman
    It would be great if everyone was limited to a couple of reloads and make ammo scarce enough to force a couple of trench charges. Getting guys 20 at a time to bayonet charge because there is no other option would look pretty bad ass.

asshat Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous's Avatar
    Game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun but the more game plays I watch on YouTube the more I wonder why they didn't just make it ww2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    Game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun but the more game plays I watch on YouTube the more I wonder why they didn't just make it ww2.
    Because their first game was a WW2 game.

asshat Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normous View Post
    It's a blast to play - really enjoyed my time with it at E3, especially the destruction.

Agreed that it could be interesting to slow things down and introduce ammo limits, but that's not what Battlefield is all about.

asshat Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco Shaggy Silver Club Party_Taco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Party_Taco View Post
    It's a blast to play - really enjoyed my time with it at E3, especially the destruction.

Agreed that it could be interesting to slow things down and introduce ammo limits, but that's not what Battlefield is all about.
    To get back to your point... They'll return to WW2, but the team really wanted to do something different to stand apart from CoD... They've accomplished that and then some.

asshat Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22 Probably Shaggy upper class Eastwood22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Party_Taco View Post

Well, I thought the Battlefield games were a more realistic shooter alternative to the now arcade FPS nature of the CoD series. I knew that I was going to love Battlefield 3 because my nephew hated it. Maps are too big, too easy to die, can't see who is shooting you, blah blah blah, cry some more, little nephew. I dug the more visceral experience.

With WWI, there was a certain danger in the technology of the time. All of these weapons were a new way to kill, and a new way to die. Nobody really foresaw the carnage that was coming. The thing I loved about Red Baron 2 was that flying those wood and cloth planes in a pitched dogfight weren't just dangerous because it was combat. Your gun could jam, your engine could catch fire, your top wing could rip off. I think a terrific balance for this game would have been recreating that "new, untested technology" feel. Guns jam. Grenades misfire. A lot of soldiers didn't know if their equipment was going to work. Sprinting around an open map firing a WWI machine gun from the hip doesn't really bring anything new to the genre. You pop up, you point and click, you run and hide. But, what if you pop up, run out, fire off a couple of rounds, and your gun jams? The only thing a Doughboy could do is run as fast as he can to beat his enemy to death.

WWI was the least "fun" of the wars. So it is a huge challenge to capture what made that war unique while still making game play entertaining. But if there was a way to capture just a small fraction of the intensity a soldier felt when they came up over the wall and sprinted 80 yards through hell to the next trench, then the game would be a success.

asshat Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous has a gigantic e-peen. Dixie Normous's Avatar
    It pretty much looks like ww2 with ww1 skins on the weapons and characters. I think they liked he idea of saying they made a ww1 game because it's something hat hasn't been done on this scale but what they made seems to be some kind of hybrid warfare.

Yeah, I couldn't imagine there not being a trench warfare portion of the game where you have a large map with 9 or so trenches in it about 80 yards apart. There is sporadic artillery fire that lands between the trenches at random times. The goal is to capture the trenches. The more trenches you have, the more the enemy bleeds tickets. Have debris, downed trees, barbed wire, and craters that make a run between the trenches at the wrong time and without covering fire absolute suicide. At some point, you are going to have to find a vulnerable spot and charge. Once you get there, you're going to have to clear that trench in tight spaces. That's the WWI game I want. And for this idea, all I want in return is 5% of the revenue of the eventual expansion that will include this mode. PM me for wiring instructions.

It'd be great to have everyone have a small pouch of bullets or a couple of magazines only, thusly if you wanna pop off rounds all over the place, be prepared to sprint into the next trench for some shovel on bolt action combat.

asshat AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo Probably Shaggy upper class AtomHeartBevo's Avatar
    BF1 will be a blast, and here's hoping the next one is Battlefield 1776.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastwood22 View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't imagine there not being a trench warfare portion of the game where you have a large map with 9 or so trenches in it about 80 yards apart. There is sporadic artillery fire that lands between the trenches at random times. The goal is to capture the trenches. The more trenches you have, the more the enemy bleeds tickets. Have debris, downed trees, barbed wire, and craters that make a run between the trenches at the wrong time and without covering fire absolute suicide. At some point, you are going to have to find a vulnerable spot and charge. Once you get there, you're going to have to clear that trench in tight spaces. That's the WWI game I want. And for this idea, all I want in return is 5% of the revenue of the eventual expansion that will include this mode. PM me for wiring instructions.
    Hey Party_Taco, are you listening? Forward this man's contact info to your EA friends.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post
    You would never be able to get a bunch of random people to stay in formation.

Without a doubt they'll have a trench warfare mode, essentially that's what "Rush" mode is. Although I could see them making it so you cap trenches like flags in "Conquest" mode.

Without a doubt they'll have a trench warfare mode, essentially that's what "Rush" mode is. Although I could see them making it so you cap trenches like flags in "Conquest" mode.
    The combination of battlefront's walker as shaky would work here.

Take a trench, gain access to artillery and walk the artillery in further.

However I'd really love to see the old school BF1942 artillery. Not the circle of where it'll bombard but the old aiming based off of forward recon by the recon class.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrucker View Post
    The combination of battlefront's walker as shaky would work here.

Take a trench, gain access to artillery and walk the artillery in further.

However I'd really love to see the old school BF1942 artillery. Not the circle of where it'll bombard but the old aiming based off of forward recon by the recon class.
    Yeah that would be amazing. I loved that feature in old bf's

asshat SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip Shaggy Gold Club SideSlip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeartBevo View Post
    How could they justify a way to put Gatling guns in the rev war?

You can now join a squad before the game, which is $#@!ing AWESOME! Also a new launcher that's not Origin or a web browser. It also looks like you can

LOOKS LIKE I CAN WHAT?!??!?!?

/capsloko

Got cut off, I was going to say:

Looks like you can switch between the different Battlefield games easier. So I wonder if that means you can mix in Battlefield 4 maps with your Battlefield 1 play session. Like one map mode will be Battlefield 1, and then the next is a Battlefield 4 map and mode.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast