+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
    Spotting is really... spotty... in this game. I can clearly see a guy 100 yards away, spamming RB while looking right at him, no marker shows up. Dude behind a wall 25 yards away, and I can spam spots on him all day. 10 points each too :D
    Yeah there is a cool-down timer I think, which is to give people a reason to use the spotting tools, like Flare Guns (And in previous BF games it was MAVs and beacons).

Encountered our first real hacker yesterday, did 2 Conquest matches, 1 with him on our side and 1 with him on the other team. He ran around as an elite with the Lewis gun, and was sniping people across the map with it. Ended the first match 157-2, and the second match 147-5. Killed that server fast, as everybody started to bail, think his name was EpicFaileur1 or something tlike that.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Yeah count me in the hardcore fan base.

It fixed bc2, bf3, hardline(jk nothing fixed that) and if they'd tweak it just a bit it'll fix bf1 for me. Sadly bf1943 didn't have HC.

I really wish Dice woulda picked up the project reality guys during their bf2 mod days. They did some creative stuff with pushing BF2 towards the hardcore soectrum

bunghole The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser grows his own roses The Chrisser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrucker View Post
    BC1, that's cute.

Sonnyboy, I was flying B-17s over El Alamein and fending off Tigers and Panzers from Bocage to Kursk while you were just a glimmer in your daddy's eye.
    YES!!! Battlefield 1942. Back when Xbox 360 was just a sparkle in your daddy's eye, too.

bunghole BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob's Avatar
    Just tried an operation game on the 40 person server, and actually won attacking, you were right about it being more balanced.

asshat Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder Probably Shaggy upper class Dutchrudder's Avatar
    Well, if you guys are looking for shagsters to play with, add your names to the spreadsheet and start adding cool people on there. We aren't a big group, but we have fun and listen to a lot of Creed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...-V8/edit#gid=0

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    Damn no love for PC

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    It's on there, second tab on the bottom.

bunghole BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob grows his own roses BYG Jacob's Avatar
    Well, if you guys are looking for shagsters to play with, add your names to the spreadsheet and start adding cool people on there. We aren't a big group, but we have fun and listen to a lot of Creed.

I'm surprised at the number of people that play halo 5

I don't get the progression. Played for like 2-3 hours, ranked up once and I have 180 war bonds. Can't even upgrade to a new weapon yet. Is it supposed to be this slow?

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyDumps View Post
    I don't get the progression. Played for like 2-3 hours, ranked up once and I have 180 war bonds. Can't even upgrade to a new weapon yet. Is it supposed to be this slow?
    At first, yeah.

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar

Battlefield 1

How do you use your war bonds? I am somewhat new to the series.

bunghole Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango grows his own roses Vinyvango's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capn81 View Post
    unlock/buy weapons and stuff...

asshat TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn Probably Shaggy upper class TheRealMcQuinn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerEP View Post
    It's on there, second tab on the bottom.
    Ah, missed that, thanks

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    When you hit "Y" or whatever your system is to customize, war bonds buy new weapons or gadgets

Do you have to do anything to get the game to recognize your flight stick? Have it connected and the computer sees it but it won't work in game

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrucker View Post
    When you hit "Y" or whatever your system is to customize, war bonds buy new weapons or gadgets
    Thanks

What the $#@! is this $#@!?

asshat Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10 Shaggy Gold Club Jersey Man10's Avatar
    Lag or hax

Get good, loser!

fucktard BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn's Avatar
    Anybody want to squad up on Xbox later? GT: V4tanner

Quote Originally Posted by BeardHorn View Post
    Sure, GT is BYG Jacob.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardHorn View Post
    Damn 2 posts and all that red? Your other post must have been a doozy

Edit: Nevermind, took a look and have no idea why you're getting negged. Have some green.
    Last edited by TheRealMcQuinn; 11-02-2016 at 04:07 PM.

At first it's slow to level, it's that way by design because traditionally people still fill servers and play Battlefield all the way up to the next Battlefield release. They don't want everybody having everything right off the bat. The way it works is you technically have 2 ranks. You have your actual rank which is based solely off experience points, and then you have class ranks. To increase rank in your class (this includes each vehicle and elite class too) you just need to keep playing that class and you'll naturally unlock class ranks. Some weapons are locked behind certain class ranks, for instance, each of the four classes has a gun that only unlocks once you hit Class Rank 10, and certain vehicles have certain weapons that you can only unlock after getting a certain class rank for that specific vehicle.

You use Warbonds, by hitting the "customize" button during matches. Once you do this, you click on your current gun in the loadout screen, and it should show you available weapons and gadgets you can buy for that slot and how much warbonds they take to buy it for that class. Some things that are shared like grenades unlock for all classes, but others are only unlocked per class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMcQuinn View Post
    Do you have to do anything to get the game to recognize your flight stick? Have it connected and the computer sees it but it won't work in game
    Yes, you need to go into your options, and check the controller tab, from there you should be able to remap all your keys.

That is softcore mode. It's Bull$#@!, only thing you can try to do is aim for the head.
    Last edited by MillerEP; 11-02-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Bah, 40 man operations suck. There is no frantic feel to the advances.

Maybe for the Italian campaign but the 2 campaigns in the trenches are boring as $#@! with 40.

It was just a casual march up the trenches, into the town and on through. No hectic feel, no push back and not a single flag was held. They couldn't, the defense didn't have enough men to push back

asshat LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas's Avatar
    Servers are down again. Getting ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornJudas View Post
    Servers are down again. Getting ugly.
    Oh, so it isn't just me. Good to know. Dice needs to get their $#@! together.

I am already tired of these server issues.

I am already tired of these server issues.
    So $#@!ing ridiculous. How do you spend this much time and money on a product and let this $#@! happen?

bunghole pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore.
    So I picked this game up tonight. Spent a some time playing the campaign. I played a little Battlefront earlier this year and was really good at flying, but now I'm lucky if I don't fly into a mountain. Weird.

asshat TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TXSG8R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BYG Jacob View Post
    Oh, so it isn't just me. Good to know. Dice needs to get their $#@! together.
    This weekend it was the EA authentication servers I think. The Titan fall launch right after BF1 may be part of the problem.

He had a sentry kit. They gain armor and more health. Look at the shield symbol next to his rank and the weapon he's using. Sentries are super strong.

Quote Originally Posted by pistolsfiring11 View Post
    So I picked this game up tonight. Spent a some time playing the campaign. I played a little Battlefront earlier this year and was really good at flying, but now I'm lucky if I don't fly into a mountain. Weird.
    Flying in multiplayer is drastically different than in the campaign. I cannot comment on how the flight mechanics compare to Battlefront though.

They made the single player version super arcadey.

fucktard BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn slams and goes hard. BeardHorn's Avatar
    Squad leaders not issuing orders is so frustrating. Got cursed out by some jackass for trying to explain to him how to do it. It's free $#@!ing points I don't get it.

bunghole pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore. pistolsfiring11 is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugthug42 View Post
    Flying in multiplayer is drastically different than in the campaign. I cannot comment on how the flight mechanics compare to Battlefront though.

They made the single player version super arcadey.
    Well that's good to know. Hopefully I won't be as incompetent when I finally start playing multiplayer.

asshat LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? LonghornJudas's Avatar

Thanks for posting this. I added my info to the list. Looking forward to some BF1 with you guys.

asshat Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo's Avatar
    I just got my head kicked in for 90 minutes straight...

Dropping mortars on snipers is really satisfying. I almost exclusively use Support as my class.

Never had so much fun getting my ass kicked, mainly using medic and support and haven't come close to having a +kill ratio. But I've seen a lot of totally random stuff happen that made me say Holy $#@!! Game won't recognize my flight stick no matter what I do, it's many years old so maybe I just need to buy a newer one

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMcQuinn View Post
    Never had so much fun getting my ass kicked, mainly using medic and support and haven't come close to having a +kill ratio. But I've seen a lot of totally random stuff happen that made me say Holy $#@!! Game won't recognize my flight stick no matter what I do, it's many years old so maybe I just need to buy a newer one
    If you're going to buy something new, just grab an Xbox One/pS4 controller. It'll work just as good as a flight stick, and work on almost every other game too.

Lol the battlepack a make 0 sense.

I just got 3 battlepacks for the last 3 rounds I played.

My buddy joined the game late today, and went 0-1 for the TD round. Got a battle pack.

asshat bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812 Shaggy Bronze Club bigbend1812's Avatar
    Are the weapons in these battle packs superior to regular weapons or just skins? I keep getting the same 2-3 weapons with each pack.

I just keep getting skins

asshat Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er's Avatar
    Isn't it just decoration?

Yeah battlepacks are randomly assigned at the end of each match, and they only contain skins for the weapons, and rarely, they'll contain puzzle pieces. The puzzle pieces you can turn into 2 unique melee weapons, so nothing about the battlepacks is game breaking

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher Shaggy Silver Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Just picked this up today. Never played this franchise before: I was a COD guy from MW through AW, then switched to Destiny the last couple of years.

Played 2 rounds of Conquest and 4 rounds of Domination and I am $#@!ing hooked. I crashed a plane. I shot down a plane with an AA gun and it landed on my teammate. I drove some armored thing and we got blown up. I rode over a dude with a horse. $#@!. Yes.

asshat Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo Shaggy Platinum Surly Bevo's Avatar
    Surly Bevo deaths

Surprised how much I enjoyed the single player campaign, really well done

For those that have purchased a lot of guns, in game.

Is there a LMG variant that has a bipod and NO optic?

I wasted valuable war bonds on the Lewis LMG & benet that said bipod and no mention of optics only to find that they both had optics that cannot be removed.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast