+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Battlefield 1

asshat capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81 Shaggy Bronze Club capn81's Avatar
    Has DICE said anything about these load times? Any chance to improve? Load times and horrendous respond points in TDM need fixed.

I was able to get that St. Christopher's Medal with the 5 kill streak on New Years eve after the wife went to sleep. I want to start playing with another class but I've been doing Support so much the learning curve is going to be tough.

anyone using the hellreigel? I am trying to get to level 10 on assault for this...

Quote Originally Posted by LordStanley'sCup View Post
    anyone using the hellreigel? I am trying to get to level 10 on assault for this...
    Yea its great, even after the slight nerf a few months ago.

It is my go to for Assault. You can clear out trenches like mad with the huge magazine. It is definitely worth the grind to get level 10.

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    Yep Same here, I use it for my main Assault weapon. The high magazine count lets you pretty much clear a room with it before needing to reload, and that high bullet velocity is the tits. Pretty solid gun all around except for range and the damage nerf.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    Bored of this game already. Just like all the others. I'll sell my copy to anyone in austin for $30.

bunghole BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    Bored of this game already. Just like all the others. I'll sell my copy to anyone in austin for $30.
    I'm glad I kept my copy of BF4. Great little transition when I get burned out with BF1.

asshat Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Liquor and Poker's Avatar
    Dismissed for Unspecified Violations of Team Rules
    I love the way this game is presented, but it's a little unforgiving if you only have 2-3 hours per week to play it.

what is nerf?

Nerf means to reduce its damage or effective range.

asshat Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder Shaggy Gold Club Dutchrudder's Avatar
    what is narf?

asshat MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP Shaggy Gold Club MillerEP's Avatar
    what is nerf?
    Gamer term. To nerf something means they reduced it's stats. Think of the nerf guns/toys. To "Nerf" something means to make it more soft/squishy/suck more/become a cheaper version of something real. Like most gaming terms it's used universally in all gaming genres.
    Last edited by MillerEP; 01-12-2017 at 03:13 PM.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Buff = amp up its stats and make better

Nerf = make worse

pos rep to all who answered, I am on XB1 as quintard, playing tonight with TexasWeiss88 and PistolsFiring plays sometimes

asshat TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ's Avatar
    I was in the same squad as one of you just now (PS4). I was in an attack plane and went 38-0 on Fao Fortress using the call sign "Air Force Derka" on the mic. Who was I with?

asshat Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er's Avatar
    RodMcThrust?

bunghole BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey Shaggy Bronze Club BabaBooey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I was in the same squad as one of you just now (PS4). I was in an attack plane and went 38-0 on Fao Fortress using the call sign "Air Force Derka" on the mic. Who was I with?
    Was your PSN tag ROFLZOK? If so, that was me.

asshat TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ Probably Shaggy upper class TJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBooey View Post
    Was your PSN tag ROFLZOK? If so, that was me.
    Indeed it was.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction probably preboards planes MissingInAction's Avatar
    Did your tips touch?

Indeed it was.

I don't see how you're able to stay in a plane the whole game. 1 minute in and someone shoots me down. Me and another friend usually get on around 8pm CT every night if you want to squad up again.

asshat Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er Shaggy Gold Club Old96er's Avatar
    Indeed it was.

any tips for flying? I'm terrible in multiplayer but good on campaign. What plane do you prefer? View etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Old96er View Post
    RodMcThrust?
    I'm RodMcThrust on PS if anyone wants to party.

I'll hopefully be on tonight ... around 7 or 8PM EST.

To the folks asking about flying: I use the smaller fighter planes with the trench/ground warfare load out almost exclusively. Though they're supposedly ideal for dogfighting, I suck at air-to-air combat and try to only fly when the skies are friendly.

When I first started flying, there wasn't much method to my madness and I ended up flying around and dropping $#@! at random. It was ineffective and, by extension, not very fun. Eventually I found more success being far more deliberate and thoughtful about lining up for my bombing runs, and gave myself a lot of space. The longer, more fluid flight paths started to yield more kills.

At that point, it took some trial and error to optimize my joystick sensitivity and figure out how to aim and guide my payload.

Here's the best run I've done so far:

I just picked up a PS4 last night after not having any console for 3 years. After reading this thread I feel like a dumbass for buying COD infinite warfare over this. Looks like I need to correct my mistake this afternoon after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooder View Post
    I just picked up a PS4 last night after not having any console for 3 years. After reading this thread I feel like a dumbass for buying COD infinite warfare over this. Looks like I need to correct my mistake this afternoon after work.

I haven't played the infinite warfare. I've played the remaster quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkwellborn View Post
    I haven't played the infinite warfare. I've played the remaster quite a bit.
    I'm playing IW now while waiting for The updates for battlefield 1 to finish.

Not very impressed. And I suck, extremely rusty at the moment

And you will suck when starting battlefield, at least I did. Took some time to knock the dust off. There's a bit of learning curve coming from MW to BF. Play around with the different classes until you find your groove.

Quote Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
    And you will suck when starting battlefield, at least I did. Took some time to knock the dust off. There's a bit of learning curve coming from MW to BF. Play around with the different classes until you find your groove.
    Yeah your first sentence is an understatement. Going from reflex and thermal sights to iron is a big transition that I'm struggling with.

I played some last night, mainly team death match because I don't quite understand operations. If anyone is playing tonight on PS4 my name is SETX_90

Yeah your first sentence is an understatement. Going from reflex and thermal sights to iron is a big transition that I'm struggling with.

I played some last night, mainly team death match because I don't quite understand operations. If anyone is playing tonight on PS4 my name is SETX_90

Just sent you a friend request. I'll be on later tonight playing Conquest. If anyone else wants to squad up from here hit me up.

Battlefield 1

Quote Originally Posted by BabaBooey View Post
    Just sent you a friend request. I'll be on later tonight playing Conquest. If anyone else wants to squad up from here hit me up.
    Accepted. I'm on now and will be for a while. Conquest is fun as $#@!.

Accepted. I'm on now and will be for a while. Conquest is fun as $#@!.

How did you get your astros emblem to show at the end screen? No one seems to know the answer.

I bought it for 99 cents from the PlayStation store

There are so many dumbasses that play this game

Yeah there is. It's the worst when you have a bunch of squads not playing the objectives thinking this is all about killing. That's why a lot of these games are so lopsided. I could care less about K/D. You get all your points in conquest by following orders.

asshat TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout's Avatar
    PTFO! This isn't CoD you $#@!s!

Anyways, the fighter airplane is fun to play with and unlike TJ I actually love dogfighting because most people suck at it. You just need to always be switching from first to third person and looking at your map. 9/10 times the other person is just circling or trying to climb which is basically a death wish in this game. I'll do strafing runs if they become too pussy to fly. Usually someone busts out an AA vehicle or uses the AA gun first though. The vehicle is more of a bitch than the gun. Don't forget to use flares when strafing too to help you team out.
    If you run bomber I've tried using the incendiary kit but it's tough to do much damage, there's no real point in wasting the cash to switch up from the main option since you can kick ass in it if no one if gunning you down.

Quote Originally Posted by TrouserTrout View Post
    PTFO! This isn't CoD you $#@!s!

Anyways, the fighter airplane is fun to play with and unlike TJ I actually love dogfighting because most people suck at it. You just need to always be switching from first to third person and looking at your map. 9/10 times the other person is just circling or trying to climb which is basically a death wish in this game. I'll do strafing runs if they become too pussy to fly. Usually someone busts out an AA vehicle or uses the AA gun first though. The vehicle is more of a bitch than the gun. Don't forget to use flares when strafing too to help you team out.
    If you run bomber I've tried using the incendiary kit but it's tough to do much damage, there's no real point in wasting the cash to switch up from the main option since you can kick ass in it if no one if gunning you down.
    Which fighter loadout do you use?

asshat TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout Shaggy Silver Club TrouserTrout's Avatar
    Which fighter loadout do you use?
    The same one you do, the trench fighter one. I don't care for the missiles but apparently they're great at tearing up other planes. I just use the trench one so that I can swoop in and use those little grenades to piss off people near objectives. I've never done serious damage with them like you have.

New updates are out and new expansion is out in March I believe. The update raised the level cap on classes from 10 to 50, ribbons were introduced for people to get again, and rent a server crap.

Expansion will have 4 new maps, at least one new game mode (hopefully air superiority), new weapons, and you can play as the Frogs (French).

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13