+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No media bias? $#@! you, media bias is fact

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post
    OJ Simpson is in jail, I would say he's a criminal.
    Yeah, but a jury of his peers said he didn't kill Nicole and Ron, so that's good enough for me.

asshat austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by utgrad97 View Post
    OJ Simpson is in jail, I would say he's a criminal.
    Look at the big brain on ....... I hope that is University of Tennessee.

That would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by austintx71 View Post
    Look at the big brain on ....... I hope that is University of Tennessee.

That would make more sense.
    What's your degree in?

asshat Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid's Avatar
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    No $#@! it is biased. If a Democratic national politician was a defendant in a civil lawsuit and that person was a minority and the judge presiding over the case was White appointed by a Republican president, the media would not spend more than two minutes on a story if the defendant called the judge "that White judge." If fact, the mainstream national media would likely nod in agree when the minority defendant complained of the White judge's bias. There is a tremendous double standard in political reporting in America. And for sure the national media would not parse every word that came out of the minority politiican's mouth, which it clearly does in Trump's case.

asshat austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club austintx71 Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    What's your degree in?
    Hard Knocks. Only because it took me from 71 to 94 to grad with a gub'ment degree.

I like to take my time......and dumbassery.

What is your profession? I suspect.....trust fund baby? We have a few of those here.

Only because it took me from 71 to 94 to grad with a gub'ment degree.
    23 years is a long time. Were you starting over from Kindergarten? I created a trust fund adult in less time.

Quote Originally Posted by warmfront View Post
    23 years is a long time. Were you starting over from Kindergarten? I created a trust fund adult in less time.
    What part of dumbassery do you not understand?

1%'ers immune, huh?

Banned evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club evilseven Shaggy Bronze Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoryoid View Post
    No $#@! it is biased. If a Democratic national politician was a defendant in a civil lawsuit and that person was a minority and the judge presiding over the case was White appointed by a Republican president, the media would not spend more than two minutes on a story if the defendant called the judge "that White judge." If fact, the mainstream national media would likely nod in agree when the minority defendant complained of the White judge's bias. There is a tremendous double standard in political reporting in America. And for sure the national media would not parse every word that came out of the minority politiican's mouth, which it clearly does in Trump's case.
    #persecutioncomplex

asshat Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Emoryoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evilseven View Post
    #persecutioncomplex
    #seesrealitynotfantasy

What part of dumbassery do you not understand?
    I'm just not use to someone calling themselves a dumbass and meaning it. My apologies.

I'm just not use to someone calling themselves a dumbass and meaning it. My apologies.
    Know thyself.

Know thyself.
    I'm good, Pot. 23 years for a government degree. Are you going to work in the profession?

I'm good, Pot. 23 years for a government degree. Are you going to work in the profession?
    Pot? Like in pot/kettle?

Strange you took my comment that I should know myself as an insult.

If I were a smart man, I'd have realized you were just being a $#@!.

No wonder you're richer than me.

Strange you took my comment that I should know myself as an insult.
    No, I think you should realize that sometimes you are speaking with people who are well educated, have high test scores, and have been successful. So when you call them a dumbass, a trust fund baby, a buttakaria or whatever dumbass name you can conjure, think about it, reflect, look in a mirror and perhaps, on just a whim, refrain from bloviating and derogating.

asshat ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class ERhine Definitely Shaggy upper class
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    Do you need a link to a Holocaust website to make it true?
    Really? You're comparing the Holocaust to your perceived liberal media bias? Nailed it.

asshat OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard Shaggy Platinum OnBoard's Avatar
    No, I think you should realize that sometimes you are speaking with people who are well educated, have high test scores, and have been successful. So when you call them a dumbass, a trust fund baby, a buttakaria or whatever dumbass name you can conjure, think about it, reflect, look in a mirror and perhaps, on just a whim, refrain from bloviating and derogating.
    Wow you went all bloviating and derogatory on him.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBoard View Post
    Wow you went all bloviating and derogatory on him.
    Be with you in a minute, fat boy.

Be with you in a minute, fat boy.
    Don't bother, I'm not listening to you

Curious, I called myself a dumbass, you acknowledged that I referenced myself and yet you claim I called someone else a dumbass?

Not sure what a buttakaria is?

You are not being very convincing on those "high test scores" you claim.

And yet with all that said, I have a hard time with someone supposedly, highly educated apologizing for Trump. I don't apologize for Hillary. If you've read my posts, you won't see me carrying her water. In fact, I said some bad things about her in 08. But if my vote were to count for $#@! in blood red, Texas, I would vote for her over Trump. Still haven't decided. #nevertrump.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBoard View Post
    Don't bother, I'm not listening to you
    But you stalk my posts constantly.

One thing is not like the other?

asshat EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird's Avatar
    But you stalk my posts constantly.
    It seems that way. or it's as if they're cutting the weak one out of the herd.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyBird View Post
    It seems that way. or it's as if they're cutting the weak one out of the herd.
    Tell me all about who killed JFK, you magnificent example of evolution.

asshat EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird Shaggy Silver Club EarlyBird's Avatar
    You could start a blog.

asshat Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ag with kids's Avatar
    It is a contest on this thread to see who can be the biggest twuntcicle???

It does kind of remind me of the Trump debates when everyone lowers themselves to his level.

HuffingtonPuffington Post ain't no ways biased

The Huffington Post’s Politics section has seemingly only written three original articles about Hillary Clinton’s private email server scandal in as many months, ignoring major developments in a story with significant implications for the 2016 presidential election and the intelligence community.
    Most recently, HuffPo failed to cover news that State Department staffers temporarily disabled security features on Hillary Clinton’s homebrew email server in 2010 — and a cyberattack weeks later forced them to shut the system down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ag with kids View Post
    austintx wins.

Quote Originally Posted by equinox View Post
    austintx wins.
    Thank you, nothing beats winning. I have always been a winner. My winnings are some of the best winnings in the history of winning. I have the yughest wins in all the world. A friend of mine, yughly successful, was saying just yesterday how big my wins were.

Thank you, nothing beats winning. I have always been a winner. My winnings are some of the best winnings in the history of winning. I have the yughest wins in all the world. A friend of mine, yughly successful, was saying just yesterday how big my wins were.
    Winds. Winds is the word yer looking for here.

This is hilarious considering NBC had a big report about Guccifer

NBC's Lying Lester Holt plays dumb

oldfart Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Epi Quinn View Post
    They, like the NYT & the rest on the democrat MSM organs try to minimize the scandal as much as possible - pay it lip service, then bury it.

They know she is a criminal who has wrecked national security to make her & Bill into billionaires. Too bad they don't trumpet it like they did Watergate & other republican scandals. They are nothing more than tabloids dressed in a tux.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Jake Tapper refer to Barry as "The Attack Dog in Chief" today. Of course, one of the Hilliary minions on the panel went on and on about how this was different because Barry never accused Romney of being a racist bigot. LOL go do a search and see how many stories you see about Barry doing just that. #demplaybook

asshat PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    http://www.weaselzippers.us/280624-n...-him-a-martyr/

Talk here of how the New York Times edited what the murderer's mother said after the murderer killed the 13-year old American gal over in the West Bank.

Hmmm....maybe.

Huffington Post has this......

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html

And BuzzFeed has this......

Sources: Donald Trump Listened In On Phone Lines At Mar-A-Lago
    Trump had a phone console near his bed that could connect to every phone in the estate.
    Several workers said Trump used the equipment to secretly listen in on phone calls in the mid-2000s.
    Two Trump supporters said the tycoon didn’t eavesdrop.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/aramroston/...aVl#.mug5WRzgB

oldfart Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat probably preboards planes Armybrat's Avatar
    Trump went to Baylor?

asshat PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger has a gigantic e-peen. PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    Hmmm....maybe.

Huffington Post has this......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html

And BuzzFeed has this......

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aramroston/...aVl#.mug5WRzgB
    Were you angry at the Feds listening in on everyone?

asshat Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes
    Reporter starts discussing a point critical of Hillary, Clinton News Network cuts her feed:

asshat js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum js Shaggy Platinum
    Of course there's media bias. Clinton News Network protects her. Fox News has Hannity openly shilling for Gingrich as VP and personally flying him to Trump events.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Reporter starts discussing a point critical of Hillary, Clinton News Network cuts her feed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqa2EIBAxY
    ‏@brikeilarcnn Brianna Keilar Retweeted Aled Lewis
    that's not what happened. See previous tweet. I had three live shots after this, made same point in all of them.

Baked Alaska™Verified account ‏@bakedalaska 22h22 hours ago Burbank, CA
    Censorship of #DNCLeaks now in full force, over 550K tweets & nowhere to be found in top 20 trends

Autocomplete swaps for wrong tag, @jack?

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII 14h14 hours ago
    Ouch: Politico reporter @kenvogel allowed DNC to pre screen his stories before they were sent to editors https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808 … #DNCLeaks

ALWAYS TRUMP! ‏@Always_Trump 23h23 hours ago
    CNN's Jake Tapper did biased hit pieces on behalf of DNC. Sad! No journalistic integrity at all. #DNCLeak #DNCLeaks

KEEMVerified account ‏@KEEMSTAR 23h23 hours ago
    Biggest story of the election and the media is not covering it. Unbelievable. #DNCLeak #DNCLeaks #Sad

Harvey M. Volodarski ‏@Beaucoup_Fric Jul 22
    #DNCLeaks

@jaketapper asking the DNC what kind of hit pieces they want him to run that day
    But thats normal right

Mike Cernovich ‏@Cernovich Jul 22 Virginia, USA
    The Washington Post hosts joint fundraisers with the DNC. #DNCLeaks

Rudy TakalaVerified account ‏@RudyTakala Jul 22
    .@Twitter accused of suppressing DNC Wikileaks story http://washex.am/2aBWWFe via @DCExaminer #DNCLeaks #DNCLeak

Michael Delauzon ‏@MichaelDelauzon Jul 22
    NBC reporter @chucktodd takes direct orders from DNC without disclosing it to public #DNCLeaks

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Absolute silence about wikileaks from all the majors. Anyone who still doubts this is more of a damn fool than originally thought.

Censorship is the best method of the MSM...

Media bias? Do you think?

From the Houston Chronicle yesterday:

In just a plethora of ways the mainstream media is constantly trying to advance Democrats. They are hateful republicans beyond belief.
    SMDH

Due to propaganda b.s. like this I canned my Chronicle subscription years ago. And really, they just take their cue from the Washington Compost and the New York Slime.
    Last edited by Emoryoid; 07-24-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emoryoid View Post
    Media bias? Do you think?

From the Houston Chronicle yesterday:

Due to propaganda b.s. like this I canned my Chronicle subscription years ago. And really, they just take their cue from the Washington Compost and the New York Slime.
    You don't think they'll publish a similar cartoon showing Hillary with terror funding, woman oppressing, gay-killing S.A. Sheiks holding cue cards? I mean these folks actually exist, and give the Clintons lots of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyBird View Post
    You don't think they'll publish a similar cartoon showing Hillary with terror funding, woman oppressing, gay-killing S.A. Sheiks holding cue cards? I mean these folks actually exist, and give the Clintons lots of cash.
    They might have earlier. But no way once she became the presumptive nominee. Now they will be cheerleading her all the way to the finish line. That is how the Chronicle rolls.

asshat immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13 Shaggy Gold Club immortal13's Avatar
    Hard Knocks. Only because it took me from 71 to 94 to grad with a gub'ment degree.

I like to take my time......and dumbassery.

What is your profession? I suspect.....trust fund baby? We have a few of those here.
    Goddamn you're $#@!ing old as $#@!. Explains the senility

Let the free markets determine the best search engines you $#@!ing commie trash.

Dang, I may have to walk some of this back. Jake Tapper on CNN has posed some good questions to the Mook that is running the Clinton campaign, and now he's asking solid questions of Bernie Sanders.

Jake tappers a good guy in a bad situation imo. He has to walk a line. Would be perfect for newshour but I bet it wouldn't pay his bills

Tappers is not bad, but it's such a low bar. Ask a democrat a few real questions occasionally and you really stand out. Even he would never grill them the way they do Republicans.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast