+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: No media bias? $#@! you, media bias is fact

asshat Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag's Avatar
    I wonder if I can get some of the smart asses from the first couple of pages to revisit the premise of this thread in light of the most recent (and surely not the final) news of this week?

asshat clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Montag View Post
    I wonder if I can get some of the smart asses from the first couple of pages to revisit the premise of this thread in light of the most recent (and surely not the final) news of this week?
    Good luck with that. The brownshirts remain convinced otherwise.

asshat smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax Shaggy Platinum smax's Avatar
    The indifference shown by all the talking heads and our resident libs is sickening

asshat sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class
    Quote Originally Posted by JMHammer View Post
    Tappers is not bad, but it's such a low bar. Ask a democrat a few real questions occasionally and you really stand out. Even he would never grill them the way they do Republicans.
    Like I said he's walking a fine line. A buddy of mine was a fairly popular local news guy in a pretty big market. Mostly local interest stuff but well liked and moving up the ladder. Started posting some very benign but conservative leaning Facebook and Twitter posts and within a month was out of work.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    Shallow, unmarked graves.

asshat Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag Shaggy Gold Club Montag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    Shallow, unmarked graves.
    cause of death: suicide via gunshot wound the the back of the head with the gun found several feet away from the body.

asshat ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas Shaggy Silver Club ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Just dropping by to say $#@! YOU to all the folks denying the media bias in favor of liberals.

so the oh so smart minds and enlightened tolerant souls that need to fess up and face reality:

Tantric Superman
    Austin71Tx
    Michael Knight
    Batguano
    lurch

The forum awaits your excuse making, strawmen and ad hominems and nonsense because we know your worthless asses won't fess up or apologize to your teachers, parents and society in general for your regrettable existence.

Quote Originally Posted by ousuxndallas View Post
    Just dropping by to say $#@! YOU to all the folks denying the media bias in favor of liberals.
    In view of this and the leaked emails Tantric still musing on whether it can be true or not..or that it does affect how news is discussed or censored and being used to advance one party's agenda...

But you also have to remember most Lib posters here think Republicans were the party of Slavery

Tantric Superman
    Austin71Tx
    Michael Knight
    Batguano
    lurch

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lurch View Post
    Victim
    Seems like the right should just get off their lazy asses and build a better media product that people want to consume. That's how a capitalist society runs. You want a level playing field? Work for it. Don't claim victimhood, blame everyone but yourself and ask for hand outs just to survive. Stop being a loser and start winning everything.
    I'll stand my posts in this thread, you gaping vagina.

asshat PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    SCOTT PELLEY: Did you know anything about any of that? .

HILLARY CLINTON: No, I didn't know anything about it, and I haven't read any of those, but I am adamantly opposed to anyone bringing religion into our political process. I mean, the Constitution says no religious test. So that is just absolutely wrong and unacceptable.

PELLEY: But maybe the point is, Madame Secretary, you have people in the Democratic National Committee who are supposed to be, if you will, agnostic about who the nominee is going to be, and they seem to have their thumb on the scale for you. They seem to be working against Bernie Sanders, their fellow Democrat."

CLINTON: Again, I don't know anything, I don't know anything about, uh, about these emails. I haven't followed it, but I’m very proud of the campaign that I ran. I’m very proud of the campaign Senator Sanders ran.

PELLEY: In your view, any effort in the DNC to favor one candidate or another would have been improper?" Pelley asked.

CLINTON: Again, I don't have any information about this, and so I can't answer specifically.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-...rs-dnc-e-mails

Michael Warren at The Weekly Standard notes that somehow, the staff at CBS News doesn’t have a nose for news. The hottest breaking story – the Wikileaks posting of DNC e-mails proving they were tilted toward Mrs. Clinton and plotting to damage the Sanders campaign – got left on the cutting room floor Sunday night.

Does anyone believe that CBS News isn't capable of realizing this e-mail portion of Scott Pelley's interview was the hottest, and editing it in instead of out? It almost makes one wonder if CBS felt they had to clear it with the DNC or the Hillary campaign before including it. This exchange was all over the news today.

In a video posted under the banner of 60 Minutes Overtime and touted as an "unaired" clip from the interview, Pelley asked Clinton and Kaine about the leak. Clinton's answers—or, more accurately, her non-answers—on what she knew about DNC interference in the primary were…curious. Among them was Clinton's unwillingness to say any such intervention by the party committee to favor one candidate would be "improper."

asshat Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/11/to...hazi-coverage/

05/11/2013

The brother of a top Obama administration official is also the president of CBS News, and the network may be days away from dropping one of its top investigative reporters for covering the administration’s scandals too aggressively.

CBS News executives have reportedly expressed frustration with their own reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, who has steadily covered the Obama administration’s handling of the Benghazi terrorist attack in Libya since late last year....

You'll stand by Stalin too...

Another example:

Rep. Tom Cole (R., Okla.) embarrassed Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.) on ABC Sunday morning when the latter falsely claimed that former Democratic Alabama governor George Wallace was a Republican.

Wallace is perhaps best remembered as being one of the most strident supporters of segregation in the 20th century. He sought the Democratic nomination for president multiple times, with racist stances as a key of his platform. In 1968, he ran as the American Independent Party candidate and received 46 electoral votes, making him the most recent third-party candidate to capture votes in the Electoral College.

Ellison was attacking Donald Trump when he made his false charge.

“At the same time, we do have the worst Republican nominee since George Wallace,” Ellison said.

Host George Stephanopoulos didn’t correct Ellison and went on to ask Cole a question about whether the Republican National Convention was a success, but Cole first called out Ellison.

“Well, first I want to correct my friend,” Cole said. “George Wallace was a proud Democrat and ran for the Democratic nomination.

“It was on that stage down there,” he said, pointing down at the Philadelphia arena where This Week was broadcasting from.

“Thank God he got rejected and lost,” Ellison interjected.

“Well, that’s fine, but let’s be clear on the record as to whose party he belonged to,” Cole said, as he schooled Ellison.

Ellison fell silent and looked down at the desk.

asshat TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR Definitely Shaggy upper class TOR's Avatar
    It's not a lie if you believe it.

asshat Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Falling Down's Avatar
    it's only unthinkable if you don't think it!
    Cnn on for two hours and not one mention of the content of the e-mails. They are musing about why the Repubs have not been hacked and of course the great Russian conspiracy. Un$#@! real

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Down View Post
    Cnn on for two hours and not one mention of the content of the e-mails. They are musing about why the Repubs have not been hacked and of course the great Russian conspiracy. Un$#@! real
    Let me guess... no motive?

CNN is not going to call themselves out on their own complicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy 6 View Post
    CNN is not going to call themselves out on their own complicity.
    They have too much integrity to do something like that.

so the oh so smart minds and enlightened tolerant souls that need to fess up and face reality:

lurch

The forum awaits your excuse making, strawmen and ad hominems and nonsense because we know your worthless asses won't fess up or apologize to your teachers, parents and society in general for your regrettable existence.
    I couldn't make this sequence any more perfect than if you were my sock.

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    I couldn't make this sequence any more perfect than if you were my sock.
    Reminder for the slow...

your worthless asses won't fess up or apologize to your teachers, parents and society in general for your regrettable existence.

You continue to try and change the course of this thread into personal attacks instead of confronting the truth that everyone but you and a special select few refuse to acknowledge. It's telling because yet only more news has come to light that reinforces the initial position I made (twitter suffocating trends, facebook not linking to wikileaks, etc). Please do go on with your side of the argument. Your rebutal of gaping vagina really got the reality denying side of the debate off to a great start. How can any thing, much less the meager truth, stand in the face of such sharp logic and argument?
    Last edited by Montag; 07-25-2016 at 02:56 PM.

the usual useful idoits
    punch drunk old palooka
    smart asses
    your worthless asses won't fess up or apologize to your teachers, parents and society in general for your regrettable existence.
    You continue to try and change the course of this thread into personal attacks
    The sacred course of this thread, ladies and gentlemen.
    Last edited by lurch; 07-25-2016 at 03:07 PM.

but, but, hillary!!!!

Emails revealing collusion between the DNC and major media outlets being reported by the MSM and suddenly lurch thinks they are lying now..

Your first response was ad hominem. Nemo me impune lacessit.

I'm willing to continue to give you even more rope to hang yourself with. But your insistence on ignoring the subject at hand tells us all we need to know.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    Your first response was ad hominem. Nemo me impune lacessit.

I'm willing to continue to give you even more rope to hang yourself with. But your insistence on ignoring the subject at hand tells us all we need to know.
    Your post where you predicted an ad hominem response called them worthless asses whose existences are regrettable. You don't exactly have the high road on that one, dude.

In fact it was actually beyond stupid because it left a huge opening for him to pounce on where he can avoid the actual topic and tear you up on the ad hominem silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    Your post where you predicted an ad hominem response called them worthless asses whose existences are regrettable. You don't exactly have the high road on that one, dude.

In fact it was actually beyond stupid because it left a huge opening for him to pounce on where he can avoid the actual topic and tear you up on the ad hominem silliness.
    You're a punch drunk old palooka

;)

asshat 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat has a gigantic e-peen. 88wildcat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    You'll stand by Stalin too...

Another example:

Rep. Tom Cole (R., Okla.) embarrassed Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.) on ABC Sunday morning when the latter falsely claimed that former Democratic Alabama governor George Wallace was a Republican.

Wallace is perhaps best remembered as being one of the most strident supporters of segregation in the 20th century. He sought the Democratic nomination for president multiple times, with racist stances as a key of his platform. In 1968, he ran as the American Independent Party candidate and received 46 electoral votes, making him the most recent third-party candidate to capture votes in the Electoral College.

Ellison was attacking Donald Trump when he made his false charge.

“At the same time, we do have the worst Republican nominee since George Wallace,” Ellison said.

Host George Stephanopoulos didn’t correct Ellison and went on to ask Cole a question about whether the Republican National Convention was a success, but Cole first called out Ellison.

“Well, first I want to correct my friend,” Cole said. “George Wallace was a proud Democrat and ran for the Democratic nomination.

“It was on that stage down there,” he said, pointing down at the Philadelphia arena where This Week was broadcasting from.

“Thank God he got rejected and lost,” Ellison interjected.

“Well, that’s fine, but let’s be clear on the record as to whose party he belonged to,” Cole said, as he schooled Ellison.

Ellison fell silent and looked down at the desk.
    I guess I will have to correct Ellison's other mistake. Wallace was never a nominee for either party. Only the winners of the primaries are nominees. Wallace was a candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post

because their responses the first time around showed they would act totally different. riiiiiight.

Stat Adjuster Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry probably preboards planes Huckleberry's Avatar
    You attacked them in the very first post of the thread.

Then you did it again in your first response to one of them even though he (austintx71) had not attacked you.

You are losing here, which is pathetic considering how easy this should be based on all the evidence. You're like Hillary Clinton blowing it against Donald Trump right now. Stop digging.

Huck, if you couldn't tell, I don't care to toe that line. The facts speak for themselves. Fools like lurch, austin and the like deserve to be derided at the same time as the facts of the matter make fools of them.
    Last edited by Montag; 07-25-2016 at 03:33 PM.

asshat clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn Probably Shaggy upper class clear lake horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    You're a punch drunk old palooka

;)
    not to mention a worthless smart ass and a useful idiot.

oh yeah, :)

asshat PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger Shaggy Gold Club PittsburghTiger's Avatar
    According to the BBC headline the Muslim guy who blew himself up in Germany was just a:

Syrian migrant dies in German blast

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285734-b...-german-blast/

asshat Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes Blank probably preboards planes
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/cbss-p...rticle/2003486

Scott Pelley said Hillary Clinton "seemed genuinely surprised" when the CBS anchor brought up the Wikileaks hack of the Democratic National Committee in their interview for 60 Minutes broadcast Sunday.

Pelley joined CBS This Morning Monday to promote the interview, and co-host Norah O'Donnell brought up an unaired portion of the interview. "The specific part of your interview that is drawing interest this morning is her answer to the DNC email scandal, she acted like she was not familiar with what was going on," said O'Donnell.

Pelley claimed Clinton looked "surprised" by his question. "I got to tell you, if I'm any reader of body language, I've known Secretary Clinton for 25 years, and I was struck, as I was reading the emails to her in the interview, her eyes widened as if to say, what is this about? What are you talking about? She seemed genuinely surprised," Pelley said.

O'Donnell noted the interview actually took place on Saturday. "And she had been on stage introducing Tim Kaine to the other 49 states that don't know him, and, and I think they missed that stitch in terms of briefing her, she seemed very surprised," Pelley said.

That's an odd claim from Pelley at CBS, considering the news of the leak broke on Friday, when Wikileaks posted the 20,000 documents it had hacked online. Multiple news outlets covered the leak on Friday, and the news story continued to grow on Saturday—enough to prompt Pelley to ask Clinton about it. Pelley would have viewers believe that while the story of the leak dominated the national political discussion and Democrats in Philadelphia were buzzing about it, Clinton—who was among those most threatened by the leak's revelations—was unaware of the story.

CBS This Morning co-host Gayle King expressed her skepticism of Clinton's lack of knowledge of what was going on at the DNC. "Well, people could say she might not have known the story was going to break, but I think people, it sort of defies for many that she didn't know anything at all about the emails, that's the, I think that's the issue," she said.

The exchange between Pelley and Clinton over the hack did not air on 60 Minutes on Sunday, though it was partially aired in a preview that aired earlier Sunday on the CBS Evening News and in an online video called 60 Minutes Overtime.

You should see the video. His fake earnestness is so over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/cbss-p...rticle/2003486

You should see the video. His fake earnestness is so over the top.

She's the real victim here. All those doctored emails that are just meant to smear her. Poor, poor Hillary, always having a different set of standards from everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TOR View Post
    She's the real victim here. All those doctored emails that are just meant to smear her. Poor, poor Hillary, always having a different set of standards from everyone else.
    So now we're real concerned about foreign countries exerting influence into the political process of the United States. Where was this concern when hundreds of millions of dollars were streaming into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by clear lake horn View Post
    So now we're real concerned about foreign countries exerting influence into the political process of the United States. Where was this concern when hundreds of millions of dollars were streaming into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from overseas?
    That's different you dodo bird...there was no intent

asshat sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class sawbonz Probably Shaggy upper class
    You can be pretty certain anything following the phrase

I got to tell you,
    Is 100% bull$#@!

Those piece of $#@! Liberal Trash cowards? Not a chance.

Banned teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Lots of fear at the amazing night of positive speeches last night

asshat Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Bat Guan0's Avatar

Tantric Superman
    Austin71Tx
    Michael Knight
    Batguano
    lurch

You talkin' to me? No excuses here. You haven't proven your case; if I was the defense attorney I would rest. Facts? All I've seen are selective memory, confirmation bias, and confusion about the difference between purported objective reporting and opinion pieces. Step up your game; so far you've got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat Guan0 View Post
    You talkin' to me? No excuses here. You haven't proven your case; if I was the defense attorney I would rest. Facts? All I've seen are selective memory, confirmation bias, and confusion about the difference between purported objective reporting and opinion pieces. Step up your game; so far you've got nothing.

Banned teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. teej can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat Guan0 View Post
    But cnn interviewed al Franken after he spoke!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kris...upport-hillary

On this morning’s Good Morning America in an ABC exclusive, Robin Roberts spoke to seven mothers of black men who were killed by police, including the mothers of Michael Brown, Sandra Bland, and Trayvon Martin, and why they were supporting Hillary Clinton. ABC gave two separate segments on their morning show totaling 11 minutes and 31 seconds and that was just devoted to the preview of a full interview that will play during tonight’s DNC coverage. But ABC revealed they only find the grieving mothers angle interesting when it serves their own political agenda, by their polar opposite treatment of Benghazi mom Pat Smith during last week’s RNC.

Anchor Robin Roberts’ voiceover hyped the “exclusive” first look of the video that will play during tonight’s DNC, of mothers of speaking up against “widespread gun violence and excessive police force,” while “inspirational” clips of Clinton holding hands in a circle with the mothers and listening earnestly played in the background.

In a terribly ironic exchange, one mother says “Yet while ABC has already given over 11 minutes of airtime to grieving mothers who support Hillary Clinton, ABC only gave 13 seconds to Pat Smith during GMA last week -- and that was after her convention speech, not before. Could it be because she didn’t hold the same opinion of Clinton?

In fact, not only did the networks ignore Pat Smith’s speech at the RNC, with a measly 36 seconds of coverage in total, on-air hosts harshly rebuked it as “dark” and “lowest of the common denominator.” MSNBC’s Chris Matthews even audaciously said it was “wrong” for Smith to bash Hillary at the RNC.

As Newsbusters’ Rich Noyes wrote yesterday, if the media is going to be consistent, reporters should treat Pat Smith with the same respect and attention they have given to Michael Brown’s mother. Any “fact-check”-ing tendencies should be equally placed upon this set of grieving mothers too:

Trump pre-empted pat smith speaking by doing a phoner on Fox news. Apparently he doesn't think it's an important speech either.

Or is the anointed one part of this vast left wing conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by teej View Post
    Trump pre-empted pat smith speaking by doing a phoner on Fox news. Apparently he doesn't think it's an important speech either.

Or is the anointed one part of this vast left wing conspiracy?
    So, ABC decides what to give time on air for by whether or not Trump calls in to FOX News? MSNBC too decides what to air based on what FOX News puts on air? Is that what you are saying? Did FOX talk about the speech afterwards? I think they did, a lot.

Well I watched her speech on CNN and msnbc live. Fox didn't show it at all because trump didn't feel it was important.

Did trump censor pat smith because she doesn't agree with hillary clinton?

Well I watched her speech on CNN and msnbc live. Fox didn't show it at all because trump didn't feel it was important.

Whose $#@!ing stinky sock is this?

asshat OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur Definitely Shaggy upper class OCSpur's Avatar

I think you're giving Trump a little too much credit, thinking he knew the schedule of speakers.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast